Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-12-2008, 03:45 AM   #1
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Link Protection Discussion and Questions

To protect links from being reported admin has instituted a system for hiding text, which allows for the hiding of links and such. In the reply to thread window on the right side of the lower toolbar at the top you will see the HIDE and STG buttons.
These will allow you to hide text! The HIDE button when you click it will bring up a little window at the top left of your screen asking you to enter an option...enter any number and then click the enter button and that will be the number of posts required to see the text inside the HIDE brackets.
The STG button is similar but a bit different. When you click it it will also bring up a window asking you to enter an option, but here the options are different!
If you enter 1 text you type in the brackets will only show to unregistered or unlogged individuals.
If you enter 2 text will show to registered users.
If you enter 7 that text will only show to moderators and admin.
Well here are the tools to protect your links everyone has been asking for! So use them well my fellow perverts!
Old 08-12-2008, 03:46 AM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay I also posted these directions in this thread which I'm living open for discussion and for asking of questions about the new system. Feel free to ask away
Old 08-12-2008, 04:40 AM   #3
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
Okay I also posted these directions in this thread which I'm living open for discussion and for asking of questions about the new system. Feel free to ask away
How?
Why??

Forget that. This was just the most useless post ever.
I mean this my one

Thanks for this feature
Old 08-12-2008, 04:47 AM   #4
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Feedback

A few notes:

[HIDE="5"]A novel concept indeed and hopefully a solution. Just submitted a post using the system. A couple of notes, the first two blocks of hidden text I created didn't prompt for the number of posts it auto-defaulted to 5. After I had finished the post but before releasing it I experimented with the STG button with the same result only it simply displayed the entire thing both tags and the text, no box. Yet when I then hit the HIDE button it actually prompted for a number, this allowed me to see the way the tags were set so I could go back and adjust my already created 2 boxes. Likewise when I then tried the STG button again it then prompted for a code. So all in all a few minor bugs but otherwise seems to work fine.[/HIDE]

[SHOWTOGROUPS="7"]I encoded my comments, No sense in giving away the state secrets to the spy, eh? [/SHOWTOGROUPS]

Thanks again and cheers
Old 08-12-2008, 08:34 AM   #5
doggystylethatgirl
Banned

doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)doggystylethatgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ALRIGHT!!!

Way To Go !!!

ThanXXX
Ive just gone & made my thread a little more safe now.

Thank You!
doggystylethatgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:54 AM   #6
Gizeer

Gizeer has initial reputation

Great news and thank you
Gizeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 09:31 AM   #7
OldPig
Privileged Member

OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)OldPig has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Good news

[HIDE="5"]Seems to be worth a try - I'll test it soon[/HIDE]

Thank you for this option
Old 08-12-2008, 09:37 AM   #8
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I have two questions actually.

Question number one is, was that the most convoluted system possible, or was it a rush job?

Question two is, why not just install a link anonymizer script?
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:30 AM   #9
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb
Question number one is, was that the most convoluted system possible, or was it a rush job?
It is the decision admin made ... why, is there something wrong with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyReb
Question two is, why not just install a link anonymizer script?
Because we wanted to give our members a certain amount of freedom when it comes to protecting their links.
With this system everyone can individually choose how many posts people need to have before they can see their links.
Old 08-12-2008, 11:31 AM   #10
JohnnyReb
Banned

JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)JohnnyReb Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
It is the decision admin made ... why, is there something wrong with it?

Well, I was partially joking, but at the same time, I do think it's bit more complex than it needs to be.
JohnnyReb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:35 AM   #11
Gizeer

Well i'm getting the default 5 posts in my reply window which is fine i guess, is the ability to set post numbers set only for certain post counts?
Old 08-12-2008, 11:38 AM   #12
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes there is that option ...

You can write :

HTML Code:
[HIDE="120"]hidden text[/HIDE]
this "hidden text" would only be shown to the members with 120 posts or higher.
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #13
Gizeer

Thank you Sanitarium, guess I should have read the instructions properly

Old 08-12-2008, 12:32 PM   #14
Arrows

Arrows has initial reputation

Somehow, I'm a bit saddened by this. I've been coming to these forums for months to enjoy some of the videos others have posted, and never registered because I'm not a very sociable person at all. As much as I don't have a problem with this part of myself, it's not one I've ever felt comfortable talking about, even with like-minded people. Now I'm pretty much forced to?

Shame.
Arrows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 12:40 PM   #15
jujunacht

jujunacht has initial reputation

I agree with Arrows. At this point all I can say is thanks to individuals who post. The problem is that I won't be able to get the stuff to say thanks for.

Sorry Sanitarium, though I love your work, 120 posts is a lot for those of us who haven't that much to say.
jujunacht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #16
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrows View Post
Somehow, I'm a bit saddened by this. I've been coming to these forums for months to enjoy some of the videos others have posted, and never registered because I'm not a very sociable person at all. As much as I don't have a problem with this part of myself, it's not one I've ever felt comfortable talking about, even with like-minded people. Now I'm pretty much forced to?

Shame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jujunacht View Post
I agree with Arrows. At this point all I can say is thanks to individuals who post. The problem is that I won't be able to get the stuff to say thanks for.

Sorry Sanitarium, though I love your work, 120 posts is a lot for those of us who haven't that much to say.
it's not that hard to get to whatever the number is ...

say thank you to the people you have downloaded from or are going to download from .

post in the games of the board , you don't have to say anything you're not comfortable with . games are in this part of the board ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

not that hard to say thank you or to post a word in the "change the word" thread
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:31 PM   #17
Gizeer

I must say that 120 posts is a mite high but then it's up to the poster posting the vids, i feel that 10 post is more than sufficient and that is what i have set mine at.
I will also say that this course of action is entirely necessary because of the recent removal of links by rs.
Old 08-12-2008, 01:32 PM   #18
santaporing

santaporing has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by touriquet2001 View Post
it's not that hard to get to whatever the number is ...

say thank you to the people you have downloaded from or are going to download from .

post in the games of the board , you don't have to say anything you're not comfortable with . games are in this part of the board ...

http://www.rapeboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10

not that hard to say thank you or to post a word in the "change the word" thread
... or even drop in here and give feedback

i was a bit peeved at first, but then found out that i could do this:

santaporing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:38 PM   #19
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So I see whatever admins decide to help us protect our links and prevent further deletions there will always be unhappy people.

120 is too high? I'm pretty sure that even if someone lower the limit to 10 there would still be people to complain about it! THAT is shame!

Do any of you know that it took me unlimited hours to upload 300 GB of videos that got deleted in less than a day?
Do any of you think that I'm posting those videos to collect RS points?
Do any of you know how much time it takes to monitor every single post and test every single link just to protect you from spam and malwares?

And all you're saying is that you have not much to say just to reach 120 posts?
Then I'm sorry folks, I have nothing to say either!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 01:40 PM   #20
Lemarchand
Guardian Of The Box

Location: On a return flight from Hades...That was one dull vacation!
Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lemarchand has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Since you might have not noticed it we have had hundreds of videos being taken down because of a lurker who has been reportin the links posted on these forums. For some uploaders the alternative option would have been to stop posting videos completely so the situation is more or less forced to become to this.
With total respect to you Noir...it's only the rapidshare links that are going down...so it suggests the possibility of a dedicated crusader reporting explicit material of this type is just pure speculation...unless of course our rightful do-gooder only has a problem with files uploaded to rapidshare.

I just have a hunch that even with the new "safeguards", these rapidshare posts may still go down.
Lemarchand is offline   Reply With Quote