Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-20-2008, 06:09 PM   #1
beeceexpee

-

Last edited by beeceexpee; 07-23-2008 at 06:21 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 12:35 AM   #2
el_boku
Banned

el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And who do you think should reupload the movies?

In my opinion, most of the inactive members were able to download at least some of
the reported movies, so it is a good way to start their contribution.

And I think that reporting files is not the problem of Rapidshare itself
but we have a rat who is reporting our files and we must find a way to protect our links.

Anyway, Rapidshare is the best hoster, it is used by the most of uploaders,
many people have a premium account there also.

I have noticed that some members here are using MediaFire too,
but please do not even think about DepositFiles, without a premium account there
(gold or something) it is the worst possible choice.
el_boku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 01:08 AM   #3
Belam

Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Since I am out of things to contribute currently.

I would be happy to reupload any movies that I have and have been killed.

Just let me know ya'll.
Belam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
skulfuka39

skulfuka39 has initial reputation

i kept uploading my entire thread every day but someone reports them everyday. i want to share my stuff but i can't upload everyday
skulfuka39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

megarotic.com is a site that allows adult content to be uploaded on it. I don't know the specific rules about the type of content we view but still, files will probably last longer on megarotic than most any other site.

ya know, if all of us could band together and create an upload site. Unfortunately, I would assume that many members are like myself, no extra money for such an idea, number 7 did attempt to do this last year but it was a smaller site and I think you really would need a large one.

The only other ideas I can think of are bit torrent sites and p2p file sharing programs. I'm not familiar with bit torrent myself and I've only ever d'loaded content from limewire and bearshare, never uploaded or shared.

Last edited by Sodoman; 07-21-2008 at 11:23 PM.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #6
brainet

brainet has initial reputation

is renaming the files can help to protect it from the report?
has any one try iy before?

and also cloak the url, can it help?
brainet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:52 PM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well I don't know about cloaking the url, I guess that could help but yes, many of the movie posters know to change the file name, so that's partly why everyone thinks there's a rat, and there very well could be. I still say megarotic.com is more likely to keep files alive longer since they allow adult content.
Old 07-22-2008, 12:38 AM   #8
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman View Post
well I don't know about cloaking the url, I guess that could help but yes, many of the movie posters know to change the file name, so that's partly why everyone thinks there's a rat, and there very well could be. I still say megarotic.com is more likely to keep files alive longer since they allow adult content.
Well, I'm not pretty sure about megarotic. Isn't it the site that always says: sorry but all the "spots" for your country are full, try later? If it is that one, I would never download a video again!

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:51 AM   #9
Belam

Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Belam has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think that's depositfiles I'm pretty sure I've gotten that message before.
Old 07-22-2008, 06:12 AM   #10
el_boku
Banned

el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)el_boku has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeceexpee View Post
Who The Fuck - How About Somebody like you that can & have uploaded vids. I dont know shit about doing that, i also aint got the time to.
Naa, How About One of Those Other Members that Have Posted Some Great Vids.
I think I have uploaded enough.

And all the movies were available for a long time here, if you are late it is your problem!
Old 07-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #11
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeceexpee View Post
Who The Fuck - How About Somebody like you that can & have uploaded vids. I dont know shit about doing that, i also aint got the time to.
Naa, How About One of Those Other Members that Have Posted Some Great Vids.
What's going wrong with you man? At least show some respect for someone who deserves it: El Boku has uploaded hundreds of videos just for sharing with people around like you and me so, what's the big deal?

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:11 AM   #12
el_boku
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by leopolis View Post
What's going wrong with you man? At least show some respect for someone who deserves it: El Boku has uploaded hundreds of videos just for sharing with people around like you and me so, what's the big deal?
Thanks for your support.

I don't understand how people can say they do not have time to upload movies
and expect uploads only from the others. Quite arrogant!
Old 07-23-2008, 02:03 AM   #13
Ydobon

Ydobon has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman View Post
(...)

ya know, if all of us could band together and create an upload site. Unfortunately, I would assume that many members are like myself, no extra money for such an idea, number 7 did attempt to do this last year but it was a smaller site and I think you really would need a large one.

(...)
well, if this would be done the new site would have the same problem that every other websharing site has: they are confronted with copyright infringements - and honestly: the ONLY reason for this board and all similar boards IS to break copyright. why is material copyrighted? because the person creating it is to be protected from spreading the material without control, and without the possibility to get money for it. and why are we all here? because we do not want to pay for it!

if you install and run a webshare site of your own, you can allow adult material. but if you allow copyrighted material you will get serious problems, and THAT is the reason why ALL filesharing services delete such material if asked to. they do want to earn money and not pay for our free pleasure.

what you really can do: exchange your links conspiratively just among trusted people by mail or pm. do not make a posting that you are doing so, it has to be quite conspirative. the only other security measure to be taken is to resize the file (to change it's digital fingerprint). renaming and password protection is not necessary and will not help if your secret club is busted. you will see that no so-called rat will report you (as long as no rat got a place on your list of pals) and no copyright holder will be able to demand deletion.

this is not a theoretical idea but a tested method.

there are two problems though:

first, how can you ever be sure that no one enters your club who is not trust-worthy? if someone really knows about your club and wants to enter it will be hard to avoid, but the system may be running for years until that happens.

second: if just a couple of trusted friends share what they got they will run out of material when everyone has what all the others have too. members will need to fill up their material from outside the "club" - by entering paysites, or on boards like this one, being confronted with problems of the kind that are discussed here.
Ydobon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 02:34 AM   #14
kenmaster

kenmaster has initial reputation

Damn this man is arrogant, can u have lil respect to el boku or others? As far as i can see they try to answer you politely, but you keep see it offensive to you.

Can i give beeceexpee a RED REP??
kenmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 03:26 AM   #15
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm sorry that your movies were reported BeeCeeXPee, but badmouthing a great poster like El is pushing things a bit far. I think maybe a considered apology just may be in order here. I realise you may be frustrated man but try and do the right thing, civility costs nothing.

Last edited by batffink; 07-23-2008 at 03:26 AM. Reason: add
batffink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 05:28 AM   #16
brainet

are this service can do any good?

Code:
http://snurl.com/site/index
http://hide-url.net/
http://www.protectlinks.com/
http://rapidsafe.de/
http://*******/
Old 07-23-2008, 06:10 AM   #17
Belam

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainet View Post
are this service can do any good?

Code:
http://snurl.com/site/index
http://hide-url.net/
http://www.protectlinks.com/
http://rapidsafe.de/
http://*******/

I would say probably not.

The reason we are having this problem is someone reporting the links to Rapidshare. Going through a link protection site can protect from bots but not from people. All they have to do is follow the link until the get to rapidshare and then report it.

Anyhoo thats my 2 cents.

Ciao for now ya'll
Old 07-23-2008, 06:34 AM   #18
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belam View Post
I would say probably not.

The reason we are having this problem is someone reporting the links to Rapidshare. Going through a link protection site can protect from bots but not from people. All they have to do is follow the link until the get to rapidshare and then report it.

Anyhoo thats my 2 cents.

Ciao for now ya'll
Protecting the links might still help a bit since it increases the work a person needs to do before he is able to report those links to rapidshare. It doesn't slow the reporting process much but it could be enough to decrease his motivation to the point where he gives up on reporting them. This is a longshot then so it might not make any difference at all.
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:00 PM   #19
brainet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Protecting the links might still help a bit since it increases the work a person needs to do before he is able to report those links to rapidshare. It doesn't slow the reporting process much but it could be enough to decrease his motivation to the point where he gives up on reporting them. This is a longshot then so it might not make any difference at all.
so you suggest that we could use it for long term?
Old 07-24-2008, 01:35 AM   #20
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Take a couple of days off my friend and get your thoughts together. Nobody wants to see you go. Try another start after reading the 'Help" threads and take your time. You're not the only one to make a mistake and you won't be the last. Hope I don't sound like I'm preaching. Good luck cobber.
batffink is offline   Reply With Quote