Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-26-2009, 12:36 AM   #1
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill
Default Taxi Driver (one female)

Kauffman Cabs was the main taxi service in the city. The drives, mostly old, were polite, friendly and efficient.
Unfortunately, someone just had to come along and ruin their reputation and set off the biggest transport scares yet.
That someone was me. I started my career as a serial rapist by assaulting my marks in alleys, darkened streets, etc. But once the cops cottoned on, my supply of prey dried up. I was hellishly frustrated for a time, I tell you. But then I came up with a brilliant plan. Kauffman cabs were basically identical - same make, model and paint job. It was fairly easy to buy a used model and paint it into a near-perfect replica, leather seating and all. I installed a radio so I could listen in on the dispatch, but would use the information to avoid other cabs who might spot the fake.

I'll never forget the first slut that scam took. I was parked at the mega-mall rank, pretending to be off-duty whenever a male passenger approached. Then she appeared. God, I have every inch of her burned into my memory.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote