Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2009, 04:09 AM   #21
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Trill i have tried to be nice to you but you repeatedly act like a child.(a spoiled one at that)Your demands,are just ridiculous. Seriously,you need to Shut The Fuck Up.You pick fights with members for no apparent reason.You cry out like a child and demand respect when you show none of it.I have no clue whats the deal with you.I might act like an asshole but you act like a bitch.

and demanding to be reinstated to someones board when your acting like a fool shows your not thinking to clearly.You act like your smart using big words but your acting like an idiot.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:38 PM   #22
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

IMHO Weve had enough drama, lets get back to raping.

You guys remember rape dont you, the reason were here

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Old 02-09-2009, 04:33 PM   #23
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Humour him Crotch Ripper, some people just crave a verbal raping.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 02-09-2009, 06:35 PM   #24
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Humour him Crotch Ripper, some people just crave a verbal raping.
Well, you should know...
Ain't got the sheep, for god's sakes.
Old 02-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #25
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

To quote myself from an older post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becka View Post

If you want to have a pissing contest do it somewhere that you won't get my feet wet...OK.
Trill if you have a problem at KO well take it up at KO...Now I understand from you post that you are banned there or such but use your email....or PMs...or Yahoo...but in case you didn't notice the initials here are RB and we have enough drama of our own to fill the board without importing any.

I am not taking sides or even commenting on the situation...I am simply saying if it isn't an RB issue then there is no need for it to be here. We are not going to be the battlefield for other boards....plain and simple.

I know SD already posted in here but I do not want this to continue so that people feel that it is fine to bring there gripes and arguments to our turf...In short, this is RB...and it is "our house" here, so please don't piss on the floor.

Thread Closed

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Old 02-24-2009, 04:09 AM   #26
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

Dear Rape Board,

I am aware that my recent actions have been socially questionable at best as of late. I feel, therefore, it is incumbent upon me to apologize to this fine community as a whole for my behaviour. Bringing external disputes into this place was an act I committed in the heat of anger and against my better judgement.

Disputes between members often occur and can be resolved peaceably under the right conditions, but disputes outside the community should stay where they arose, and not spread to other places. They are arguments, not memes.

With kind regards,

Trill
Old 02-24-2009, 04:33 AM   #27
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Great Post!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
Dear Rape Board,

I am aware that my recent actions have been socially questionable at best as of late. I feel, therefore, it is incumbent upon me to apologize to this fine community as a whole for my behaviour. Bringing external disputes into this place was an act I committed in the heat of anger and against my better judgement.

Disputes between members often occur and can be resolved peaceably under the right conditions, but disputes outside the community should stay where they arose, and not spread to other places. They are arguments, not memes.

With kind regards,

Trill
Hey Trill finally a very good post by you...as you should know i tryed to talk with you because i was not following what you were doing
now i don't want to enter into this story...since is not my business...i just want to say that you showed some logic this time and guts too.
It wasn't easy to do...specially after all the things you said here...you lost some respect...it's possible...but it's never too late...
so well i hope that from now on you will comeback to the old member you was...i'm sure you are a cool guy.
Old 02-24-2009, 05:50 AM   #28
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well done Trill. Not easy to apologise mate but you had the fortitude to show that you are not short of guts.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #29
mifje
Privileged Member

mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mifje has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Dear Rape Board,

With kind regards,

Trill

Trill.

I think it is very brave apologize especially how you started this thread. I must say not many people would do the same thing...

BTW: I am MALE
Old 02-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #30
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Dear Rape Board,

With kind regards,

Trill
Gotta give it to you for this mate felt compelled to do It myself so I know what its like.

Ill add a for Phantoms reply

Damm does this mean I have to change my vote in one of the Phannys ????
Old 02-24-2009, 06:51 PM   #31
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Dear Rape Board,

With kind regards,

Trill
Good for you! It ain't easy as I know but I respect you for it.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:54 PM   #32
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Dear Rape Board,

With kind regards,

Trill
Good post and some +Rep
Old 02-25-2009, 01:05 AM   #33
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I won't be a hypocrite, Trill you can go and get gang raped in the mental institution that you belong in for all I care.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-25-2009, 01:12 AM   #34
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

Getting some serious whiplash from Trill's mood swing here, but if the apology is sincere, then that's a brave gesture, and my compliments.

//Ravish

Quote:
Dear Rape Board,

With kind regards,

Trill
Old 02-25-2009, 01:18 AM   #35
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
I won't be a hypocrite, Trill you can go and get gang raped in the mental institution that you belong in for all I care.
Damn, FR....Was that necessary? I'm no Trill fan, but still....

I commend both Trill and Phantom for this. It shows the rest of us that even the most hotly contested disputes can come to a peaceful and successful resolution, and I do not feel in the least hypocritical for saying it. It sets an example for the rest of us that I, for one, am glad to see.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #36
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Let me see now Sierra, Trill told me (amongst other things) that I am lower than a paedophile, don't know about where you live but in my country a nonce is about as low as you can get.

What Trill said was completely unfounded and unnecessary, he hasn't apologised for it or shown any inclination to rescind his remarks. And the cynic in me tells me this apology to Rapeboard as a whole, for bringing his shit from another board in here, is simply because the little cry baby doesn't want to be voted an arsehole. And since I am not Rapeboard as a whole, Trill has unfinished business. Apology not accepted.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 02-25-2009, 01:34 AM   #37
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I honestly couldn't care less if I get negative repped for this so I'll state my honest opinion.

I don't understand why aplogizing is "such a brave thing to do" or "hard"
Not to mention some people saying "It takes a man to admit that he was wrong".

If one does something wrong, isn't it only logically correct for that person to make an apologie.
If they choose not to, then so it is.
The likely outcome would be that individual losing respect, and in this case leaving RB.
If he/she does not want that outcome, what other choice does he/she have?

I, for one, find it ridiculous that one can start off random fights on here and piss a lot of people off, then comeback several days later with an apology and the case is closed.
We dealt with all the BS, and for what?
Trill started this whole thing, and now that he/she came to a consensus that he/she was wrong and apologized, he/she gets commemorated for it? WTF.

In this case, I simply can't agree with FuckingRotter more.

This is LIFE.
I don't care what other people have to say.
I lost all respect for you Trill, and that last post isn't enough to regain any of it.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:41 AM   #38
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

FR and Flavano, you miss my point. This thread was about Trill coming on this board to insult Phantom and the KO board. He apologized for THAT, and that is a positive step in the right direction.

I'm not ready to invite Trill to dinner, either, but with all due respect I think your beefs with Trill belong in their own thread. He did not apologize for those here - just for bringing KO business on to RB.

While I understand your ire, I don't think it's necessary to dredge up all the other stuff here when an apology goes a long way in most cases to resolving differences. As for both your issues with Trill - you can argue those out in another thread. Or ask the mods to split this off.
Closed Thread