Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 11:29 PM   #1
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill
Default Phantom, you're a fucking bully.

I don't know what your goddamned issues are, but you have no call inflicting them on me and then pulling some trumped-up miserable excuse out of your ass to justify treating me in a completely uncivilized manner. I didn't mouth off at you, and I want to see some evidence to back up your claims. I despise bullies, and I will not hesitate to stand up for myself or anyone else I percieve as coming under fire for no good reason.

You dribbled some shit about "don't insult me in my own house". Reality check, asshole: it's not your house, it's a fucking internet forum which you just happen to own. In any case, 'having guests in your house' entails some small measure of hospitality and not making your guests feel unwelcome. Or didn't Mommy teach you about how to have company over?
YOU were out of line, not me. I demand an apology and full reinstatement of my account on KO. I will not tolerate bullying, by you or anyone, regardless of circumstances.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #2
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
I don't know what your goddamned issues are, but you have no call inflicting them on me and then pulling some trumped-up miserable excuse out of your ass to justify treating me in a completely uncivilized manner. I didn't mouth off at you, and I want to see some evidence to back up your claims. I despise bullies, and I will not hesitate to stand up for myself or anyone else I percieve as coming under fire for no good reason.

You dribbled some shit about "don't insult me in my own house". Reality check, asshole: it's not your house, it's a fucking internet forum which you just happen to own. In any case, 'having guests in your house' entails some small measure of hospitality and not making your guests feel unwelcome. Or didn't Mommy teach you about how to have company over?
YOU were out of line, not me.
Ummm.. are you serious???

Quote:
I demand an apology and full reinstatement of my account on KO. I will not tolerate bullying, by you or anyone, regardless of circumstances.
*snerk* *choke* *cough* BWHAHAAHAHA!!!!!!!

Old 02-08-2009, 11:38 PM   #3
Stainless Steel Rat
Lord of the Labyrinth

Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Stainless Steel Rat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default A suggestion for a novel approach!

Trill,

Have you paid any attention to the dramas being played out here recently at RB? Have you not yet learned that keeping the matter private {ie between the afflicted parties} is the civilized way to settle one's differences? You started a convoluted attack here against FuckingRotter which still has some folks {myself included} scratching their heads. Now you launch into this tirade about something which didn't even happen on this forum? What's next? Are you going to post your complaints about your paperboy not being able to get the newspaper at a right angle to your door when he delivers it? I suggest you nuke this nonsensical thread and communicate in a calm and rational manner with Phantom about tonight's events. You may want to wait a day or so to allow for a cooling off period. But this is not the way to accomplish anything except to make yourself look foolish for getting so worked up over a dispute on the internet!

Cheers all from the Stainless Steel Rat
Old 02-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #4
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As an admin on KO, I want to respond to this.

Quote:
Trill, you came in to the shoutbox, insulted Phantom publicly and repeatedly, and even when your friends tried to get you to STFU, insisted on continuing. And then, to top it all off, got belligerent and told Phantom to "lighten up", a move calculated to make any human being pop a blood vessel immediately. Hardly the way to ingratiate yourself to the membership or the management. Bet you have a great time at your job.

Quote:
You dribbled some shit about "don't insult me in my own house". Reality check, asshole: it's not your house, it's a fucking internet forum which you just happen to own.
Which makes it a private house. Read the rules, Trill. I'm happy to send you a copy of them, which you professed that you read and understood when you joined. We have the right to ban everyone for any reason, and you - after being repeatedly warned by several members AND your own friends - gave Phantom plenty of reason.

Both RB and KO are PRIVATELY OWNED, and you are here at the convenience of the owners. You have no recourse.

Quote:
In any case, 'having guests in your house' entails some small measure of hospitality and not making your guests feel unwelcome. Or didn't Mommy teach you about how to have company over?

YOU were out of line, not me. I demand an apology and full reinstatement of my account on KO. I will not tolerate bullying, by you or anyone, regardless of circumstances.
Demand away. It seems to me that Phantom and the other members of KO are those who deserve the apology. And barring that, you are spitting into the wind.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:07 AM   #5
Flavanostars
Banned

Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flavanostars has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs down ----------

Quote:

It hasn't even been 24 hours since Phantom came back on here and a fight is already being initiated for a reason that doesn't even have anything to do with this board.
I couldn't care less about the fighting, but if it has nothing to do with RB, then DON'T POST IT HERE.
People invented PMs and E-mails for a reason, and this definately is one of them.
Oh my fucking god, this is supposed to be a forum for adults and people have to honestly complain about stupid little BS that doesn't even involve this forum everday.
WTF are you trying to accomplish by this thread? Motivate Phantom to leave RB again?

I'm sorry, but it's no wonder so many people get sick of this place.

Last edited by Flavanostars; 02-09-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:15 AM   #6
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:

Yawn, falling asleep.

Why oh why do you and RLA(some number/somenumber) keep airing your dirty laundry here?
If you've got an issue personally with another member wtf is the point of posting in a public area? Unless you're looking for support or sympathy. While RLA pretends not it's ludicrous to post publicly otherwise.
I don't understand your issue or care, nor am I taking sides, but I am getting sick of people turning this board into their own personal soap opera.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:27 AM   #7
ShyAngel
Privileged Member

ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ShyAngel has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't usually get in the middle of the internet drama that goes on, but I was in the shoutbox when this went down. Trill, Phantom did tell you several times that he was about to ban you and instead of apologizing or saying it was a misunderstanding, which I'm sure would have gone along way, you continued.

That being said, to bring something that happened on another board over to this one was just rude.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #8
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
As an admin on KO, I want to respond to this.

Trill, you came in to the shoutbox, insulted Phantom publicly and repeatedly, and even when your friends tried to get you to STFU, insisted on continuing. And then, to top it all off, got belligerent and told Phantom to "lighten up", a move calculated to make any human being pop a blood vessel immediately. Hardly the way to ingratiate yourself to the membership or the management. Bet you have a great time at your job.
Phantom must have skin as thin as crepe paper. I called him out when he was talking shit and he thinks I'm 'mouthing off' at him and starts bawwing about how he gets no respect. OMG TEH DRAMA. If you act like a an asshole, expect to get called on it. All I did was stand up for myself, as I am perfectly entitled to do ANYWHERE.

Quote:
Which makes it a private house. Read the rules, Trill.
Nothing in the rules about admins being allowed to go off on hissy fits and banning on a whim. But hey, you go ahread and defend him. After all, you support the power tripper, you get some of the beneifts, right? You won't speak out against the bully because you have a vested interest in what he has to offer. I've seen it all before.

Quote:
It seems to me that Phantom and the other members of KO are those who deserve the apology.
Bull-fucking-SHIT they do!

ShyAngel: I don't apologize for things that aren't my fault.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:45 AM   #9
Trill
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavanostars View Post

WTF are you trying to accomplish by this thread? Motivate Phantom to leave RB again?
Now that would be nice. Phantom did the Golden Flounce once already, it would be nice to see him do it again, next time permanently.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Trill, I'm happy to discuss this further with you if you like. I have emptied out my PM box so fire away.

This does not concern the good members of RB and they are quite frankly bored with the both of us. In fact, I'm sure if you ask Somedude nicely he might even delete this.

I felt it necessary to respond as a KO administrator, but I have said my peace publicly and I'm out.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:27 AM   #11
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Trill, I'm happy to discuss this further with you if you like. I have emptied out my PM box so fire away.

This does not concern the good members of RB and they are quite frankly bored with the both of us. In fact, I'm sure if you ask Somedude nicely he might even delete this.

I felt it necessary to respond as a KO administrator, but I have said my peace publicly and I'm out.
Don't include yourself with these guys, you or Phantom. Not that I can speak for the rest but it's not you guys you we're bored with. It's these children who want to start a public slap fight that are getting tiring. RLa## starting a thread that he says is exclusively for him and Phantom, how fucking transparent. Now Trill! They're just trying to get people on their side or they would simply PM you with their issues.

NOT WORKING KIDDIES!
Old 02-09-2009, 02:00 AM   #12
whyaskwhy
****THE ONE****

whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)whyaskwhy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:

DUDE!!! ENOUGH!!! EVERYONE IS SO SICK OF THIS SAME TIRED SHIT. I have no problem with you or anyone else and consider everyone here my little RB family but seriously,as Eddie Murphy said as Bill Cosby in 'RAW',
"have a coke and a smile and shut the fuck up!"
Atleast squash all the drama....PLEASE! It's so,so,soooo old now!

Old 02-09-2009, 02:02 AM   #13
Parisa
Privileged Member

Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

now, now children. can't we all just get along?

somedude is here to save the day
Old 02-09-2009, 02:47 AM   #14
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
now, now children. can't we all just get along?
Obviously not!

Last edited by snarkopo; 02-09-2009 at 02:50 AM.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:11 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is hilarious! Top marks to cry baby Trill.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:19 AM   #16
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
This is hilarious! Top marks to cry baby Trill.
Damn right Rotter!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:22 AM   #17
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parisa View Post
somedude is here to save the day
*puts on Mighty Mouse costume* (Note: that's an old cartoon joke)
Now that I'm properly attired I'll lay down a little law! The RB Rowdy Room is not for fighting out matters from other boards so don't bring them here and post about it stirring up bullshit.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:58 AM   #18
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm not sure the suit really goes with a Stetson and cowboy boots.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:02 AM   #19
Parisa
Privileged Member

Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Parisa has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

LMAO somedude in a mighty mouse costume...absolutely rapeable!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:03 AM   #20
snarkopo
It's been fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
*puts on Mighty Mouse costume* (Note: that's an old cartoon joke)
Now that I'm properly attired I'll lay down a little law! The RB Rowdy Room is not for fighting out matters from other boards so don't bring them here and post about it stirring up bullshit.
Oh I know mighty mouse. "Here I come to save the day...".
Go Somedude go!