Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-08-2009, 01:42 AM   #21
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

They dragged you in, your face red and blotchy from crying, your naked body clean and smelling of organic soap. I ziptied your wrists behind you and pushed you down onto the bed.
"Please let me go, Prophet," you pleaded with me. "I have family, they'll know I'm missing."
"You can't leave, Molly." I nuzzled in your neck. "You have to finish what you started."
Your face crumples and you turn away from me as I put a cloth gag in your mouth and leave my living quarters to attend to Temple business.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 04:59 PM   #22
mollymolotov666

*i started crying again, sounds of heavy weeping are heard from under the gag. my thoughts raced as i sat there in the darkness, alone, for what felt like hours.*
Old 02-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #23
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

I returned later in the day with one of the many buckets filled with cash from a hard day's work of soliciting donations. I went out on a shopping trip and spent some of the money on toys for you. You may not like them, but I certainly will.
Your eyes widen and you stare in silent trepidation as I put down the cash bucket and empty the black plastic bag: a ring gag, a butt plug, metal wrist and ankle cuffs, plenty of silicone-based lube and special nylon bondage rope. I extract the plug from it's packaging and lube it up. You put up a terrible struggle as I gradually insert the flared object into your anus. One of your kicks hits home and I stumble back. You get off the bed and run for the door, mmmphing frantically as you twist around and try to open the door with your bound hands. I grab you by the hair ansd deliver a hard slap across your face, then bend you over and insert the plug. It fits snugly and despite straining and wriggling, you can't get it out. I then wrestle you back onto the bed, replacing the cloth gag with the ring gag and chaining you spread-eagled to the bed.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:45 AM   #24
mollymolotov666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trill View Post
I returned later in the day with one of the many buckets filled with cash from a hard day's work of soliciting donations. I went out on a shopping trip and spent some of the money on toys for you. You may not like them, but I certainly will.
Your eyes widen and you stare in silent trepidation as I put down the cash bucket and empty the black plastic bag: a ring gag, a butt plug, metal wrist and ankle cuffs, plenty of silicone-based lube and special nylon bondage rope. I extract the plug from it's packaging and lube it up. You put up a terrible struggle as I gradually insert the flared object into your anus. One of your kicks hits home and I stumble back. You get off the bed and run for the door, mmmphing frantically as you twist around and try to open the door with your bound hands. I grab you by the hair ansd deliver a hard slap across your face, then bend you over and insert the plug. It fits snugly and despite straining and wriggling, you can't get it out. I then wrestle you back onto the bed, replacing the cloth gag with the ring gag and chaining you spread-eagled to the bed.
*i fought you as hard as i could... to no avail. all i can do is watch in terror, as you show me what tools you were going to use on me.*