Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-20-2011, 11:17 AM   #1
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Post-apocalyptic bikers..

..every board needs them. This one was inspired by something DorianBlack said on the boards. Be warned, there's a twist.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Bikers' Prisoner

From my position on the rooftop, I looked down on the broken city. There were almost no lights to be seen in windows: in the few buildings that were still occupied, those occupants, mostly squatters, had more sense than to show a light and make themselves a target for looters. Looters like me and the boys.

My past-shoulder-length hair whipped in the wind, obscuring my view through the binoculars. I twisted it together and stuck it back under my army-style cap. This high up, long hair was nothing but a nuisance. The guys kept theirs cropped close, military-like, and I'd do the same, but King Jimmy likes mine the way it is. A sound: an engine coming closer. Sounded like a Honda, one of the newer models made maybe five years before the Catastrophe.

Like most of us, I grew up here in the city. I was one of the luckier ones too young to have lived through the Catastrophe. I grew up scuttling around, breaking windows and stealing to survive, just another teenage cockroach crawling over the city's corpse. Being prettier than the others was no advantage to me then, just got me beat up more often, and sometimes worse.

My luck changed when I ran into King Jimmy's crew and he took a liking to me. When Jimmy wants you, saying no isn't an option. I didn't mind the fucking: I'd had worse. He treats me good and quickly found a use for my sharp eyes.

The bike came into view and I focussed the binoculars on the lone rider. A woman, black hair streaming behind her. Dressed in the usual black leather, both corsage and pants, which accentuated her hard muscled arms and big breasts. She wore studs and chains all over, tokens of her status in one of the gangs, looked like the Crows. Hard-wearing black biker boots with wedge heels. Elbow-length studded gloves gripped the handlebars. The streets were empty, so she wasn't in a hurry.

Keeping her in view, I thumbed the vid transmission link. Jimmy's voice came into my earbud. "I see her, Scout. She's perfect. You always know what I like, baby." I radioed the others to get in position then raced across the roof. My building was on a corner, which I was able to cut across at a sprint and scrambled down the beat-up fire escape to be on the ground before the woman's bike arrived.

Rounding the corner, she slowed as soon as she saw the roadblock. Before she could turn and ride off, I nervously walked into view. Now if she was packing a firearm she might shoot me down, but the idea was for her to see me as no threat.

Following our gang's usual dress code I was wearing camouflage fatigues, which had started out several sizes too big and been clumsily altered to fit me. I was visibly unarmed, another thing King Jimmy insists on, saying I should let the guys protect me. I look younger than I am, for which you can blame a childhood full of malnutrition. My build is slight, however much I eat, and more than a full head shorter than the rest. I get underestimated a lot.

The biker chick, seeing nobody else in view, sneered at me. She called out "You think you have a shot with me, you little pussy?" She gunned the engine, trying to frighten me.

Figuring I had to keep her distracted, I waved my arms nervously and said in a high voice, "This is a toll booth. Nobody gets by without paying dues to King Jimmy."

The woman laughed. "That stupid asshole's still alive? And he's so desperate for recruits that he's sending little girls to shake down travelers now?"

She wasn't endearing herself to me. "Look, just pay the toll and you can go. It's only 10 cigarettes." I kept my eyes on her. Being caught looking in another direction now would blow the operation.

She laughed again and spat on the asphalt. "If you want them you'll have to come and get 'em, short stuff."

"If that's the way you want it," I grinned. She finally glanced in her mirrors and saw the guys approaching - before she could reach for her weapon, Rock had closed the distance and had her arm twisted up her back. He and Dozer dragged her off her bike while she kicked, spat and screamed the whole time. I ran forward to help but one of the others motioned me to keep back, so I went over to the bike and glanced through her stuff. Batteries, cigarettes - portable and valuable for trading. Add to that the bike itself and the contents of its gas tank.

By now the woman had shaken Rock off somehow and given another of the guys a kick to remember right in the balls. Soon, though, Dozer had her on the ground. Quickly the guys bound her arms and legs with plastic cable ties. Hoisted to her feet again, she didn't stop screaming abuse until Rock gave her two strong blows to the face. Even then, she looked murder at us all with her proud brown eyes.

"Good work, Scout," Dozer said. "Jimmy'll be pleased. Why don't you lead the way." I set off back for base, in the lead. The woman rode slung over Rock's shoulder, subdued for now. Another of the guys shut off the engine and wheeled the bike behind us.

As I walked ahead and kept alert for danger, I felt eyes following the sway of my ass. I know a lot of the guys would fuck me given the chance. Women are in such short supply that they'll seize any chance to get laid. However, they know better than to touch me. I belong to Jimmy. One word from me and Jimmy would cut their sorry asses up and do it personal. Some people would relish and abuse that power; I would've rather been treated like one of the guys. Anyway, I told myself, they'd have something more exciting to watch soon enough.

Our gang has its HQ in what used to be an underground parking complex. The cars have mostly been moved out or used for parts. The structure is very stable, with pillars every few yards; King Jimmy has fixed up steel hoarding between some of them to create a private bedroom. He had an expensive convertible moved in there and converted into a bed. He's real proud of that idea. Some nights he takes me in there and - well, you know.

When we arrived King Jimmy was sitting waiting on his "throne", which he's had constructed from tires and engine casing. If the rest of us wear army uniforms, Jimmy wears that of a general. At least, what we think generals wore. He has stars and medals and things sewn all along his shoulders and across his chest. I think he looks just terrific. Jimmy's got plans, see. Our gang is growing by the week and Jimmy's got his eye on new territory in the south and to the west, towards the warehouse and eventually the docks. He's a visionary, is our King Jimmy, but he says you can't let work get in the way of having a little fun.

"Bring her to me," Jimmy said, and Rock dumped the girl down before the throne, placing her on her knees and holding her there when she immediately tried to get to her feet.

Jimmy got up and walked round her, checking out her full, rounded tits and tight leather-clad ass. The prisoner followed him with a stream of abuse. "You shrimp-dicked motherfucker, how fucking dare you abduct me! The Crows are gonna tear your balls off for this! Where's that little cunt who ambushed me? I'm gonna kill you first, short stuff, then I'll make your weak-ass pussy faggot leader kiss my feet!"

King Jimmy said, ignoring her yells, "She'll do nicely. Get her pants off and put her in the frame." As two guys dragged her over to the square frame, constructed from scaffold and scrap steel, Jimmy came over and took my chin in his hand. To me he said "Good job Scout. Stick around to watch."

"Sure, Jimmy," I replied. He usually makes me watch. He took off my little army cap, grasped his fingers through my hair and kissed me showily, tongues and all. I wrapped my arms round his neck. Then he pulled away, gave me an anticipating grin and turned back to the action, dropping the cap back on my head as he did so.

The rest of the gang, of course, had been glued to the show as the guys began to strip those tight leather pants off of Little Miss Cameltoe over there. She put up one hell of a struggle before her panties came off and her thatch was revealed to all. Seemed she was a natural brunette, for the record. One of the guys made to toss aside her footwear, but Jimmy had his attention back on the group by then and roared "I said get the pants off, not the boots!" So then there was another struggle to wrestle those knee-high wedge heels back on her feet. At last that was achieved, and the guys strapped her arms and legs to the four corners of the frame, suspending her in an upright X.

She hung, panting, temporarily exhausted. Her hair was in disarray, her arms and legs stretched wide. She was naked down below apart from the boots. Jimmy came up behind her and held a wicked combat knife to her face. She jumped, but then just glared at him all haughty. She had nerves of steel, I had to respect that. He sliced the laces of her corsage and snatched it away, letting her tits bounce free.

Jimmy has a favorite whip. I got that and some other goodies for him a few months back when one of my raiding parties passed by an S&M club. They had some crazy shit in there.. made my legs and eyes cross, I can tell ya, and I thought I'd seen everything. Jimmy went over to his toy chest now, got the whip out and cracked it. She just sneered back at him. "I'm not fucking telling you anything, mouse-dick." Jimmy ignored her again and took aim right for her right nipple.

I looked away hastily, but the cracks and her screams, along with the cheers and baying from the other guys, told the whole story. Jimmy struck her over and over. After a while a change in the urgency of her screams told me he'd started whipping her pussy. I had to put my hands over my ears around that point. Once or twice more and it was over. I looked up again and saw pink welts all over her body, concentrated around her thighs and tits. She was shaking and pouring with sweat, her breath ragged and shallow.

King Jimmy, looking powerful and proud, glanced over to me. "See, Scout, that was her punishment for bad-mouthing you," he said. The guys laughed at that like it was all part of the performance. I just felt sick. My conscience don't give me trouble too often, but now I felt like a tool for helping deliver her to this. Just another of the string of girls to take the brunt of Jimmy's little tastes - and spare me from it all.

Jimmy reclined the frame backwards by about 30 degrees ready to fuck her. He stooped and took in the smell of her pussy. He squeezed her tits, then took one nipple after the other in his teeth and mauled them with his mouth. Defeated, his captive just turned her head away and moaned in pain.

Jimmy dropped his pants and kicked them off. He was fully hard as he always is by this point. He licked and sucked at her neck, leaving more red marks, before returning to further maul her tits with his mouth. He must have sensed a change in her breathing because he suddenly grinned and slipped his fingers in her pussy. Satisfied, he lined himself up and grabbed her ass, pushing into her balls deep in a single motion. She moaned softly as he pounded her abused pussy again and again. I thought I noticed her starting to try to push back against him. Some of them do. Sometimes they even cum. Jimmy beat her to it, though, and kept pumping her hard as he emptied his balls into her. She collapsed in her bonds.

Jimmy withdrew and I heard a few chuckles as the guys realized what I'd already noticed: our leader was still hard. He raised the frame back to its vertical position, then waiting a few seconds, lowered it the same angle in the opposite direction. The girl, whose head had flopped forward with her hair hanging limply over her face, suddenly took an interest at this point. "No, you fucker, what are you doing? You had your fun already. You better not.."

He hadn't bothered speaking a word to her so far and still didn't. Jimmy put his fingers to her pussy and brought them away slick with his cum and her juices. He slowly began to work one finger, then two, into her ass. He returned for more makeshift lube several times and plunged his fingers deep, working her tight ass open while she struggled weakly and kept repeating "No, God". She seemed to have run out of threats.

At length Jimmy was ready. I watched him enter her slowly, grinding his way an inch at a time. I winced, remembering the mornings I could barely walk after he'd taken my ass. And with me he's gentle! I stared at her face, seeing her eyes bug out as he forced his way into her anal passage. At last his balls were pressed against the slit of her pussy and he was fully in her. Then Jimmy withdrew partway and began to thrust. He did start off slow but soon picked up speed, excited by his victim's despairing moans and groans. He reached down to finger her pussy as he rode her asshole hard.

Gradually I saw her relax a little, perhaps adjusting to his fucking or perhaps, I thought, responding more to his fingers pumping into her pussy and rubbing her clit. I saw her fight herself and then, with a great moan, throw her head back and close her eyes, pushing back against Jimmy's cock as well as she could from her bound position. He fucked her even harder in reply, and she cried out and came, flooding his fingers with her juices, and moments later he slammed deep in her asshole with a wild yell and pumped her full of his cum.

There were cheers and applause from the other guys. I looked at her face, flushed, defeated, humiliated, until I couldn't bear to look any more and found Jimmy's face instead. He was triumphant, collapsed against his prize, who was supporting most of his weight. He looked deeply satisfied. When Jimmy recovered his breath, he pulled his softening dick out of her and turned away to get dressed again. The guys around me were almost vibrating with anticipation.

Jimmy turned to the rest of us and found Dozer and Rock. With an evil smirk he said "She's all yours boys. Share nice with the others now." His prisoner screamed, realizing what was to come. The guys unlocked her wrists and ankles and, screaming and pleading with Jimmy all the way, she was carried off to serve the lusts of his horny gang.

Jimmy collapsed on his throne and sighed deeply. "Oh yeah. It's good to be king." He looked up and saw me, the only gang member who hadn't followed Rock and Dozer hoping for a piece of the prisoner. "Hey Scout, bring that perfect little ass over here." I came to him and he picked me up by the waist, setting me down on his lap.

"You did good today, Scout," he said, pulling my cap playfully down over my eyes.

"Thanks, Jimmy. I'm glad you liked her." I leaned my head against him.

"I did. I did indeed." He leaned over and kissed me. "Good boy."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner

Last edited by Ingenue; 02-20-2011 at 02:53 PM.
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 12:41 PM   #2
DorianBlack
Privileged Member

DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)DorianBlack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You had me at "Post-apocalyptic."
DorianBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:42 PM   #3
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Post-apocalypse is a recurring theme in my fantasies.. dangerous, brutal world, defenseless captive utterly reliant on her captors. Sex would be a reasonable price, and the only one she was capable of paying, in exchange for protection. After that the Stockholm syndrome writes itself.

The idea for Scout grew on me sometime after you mentioned the biker gang you knew who would fuck anything that moves, tits or no tits.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 02-21-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
RayPistonprowl
Banned

RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RayPistonprowl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another fantastic story. There's some real talent here on RB.
RayPistonprowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 01:30 AM   #5
nybarbarian

nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)nybarbarian Level 7 (700+)

great story, definitely a surprise at the end! well written

i long for a return to old fashioned romance...
nybarbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:52 AM   #6
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Thanks guys.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 07-02-2012, 03:37 PM   #7
sir wes

sir wes has initial reputation

Very Hot story!
Look forward to more!
sir wes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 03:58 PM   #8
aquasafari

aquasafari has initial reputation

Well written, great twist at the end, didn't see it coming. Great job!
aquasafari is offline   Reply With Quote