Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2014, 03:19 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Job Fair Snatch

Written for a member. Thanks for the inspiration.

Tanya was packing her things, readying for another trip. Her job often took her away on these trips. She enjoyed going out with her travel companions and experiencing the nightlife of a new place. The table they ran at the job fairs usually closed up early, allowing her to leave around 3:30 or so, run back to her room, then head out on the town. This time they were going to Dallas. She was Mexican, though born in the U.S., and hopefully in Texas, she would get a chance to use some of her Spanish; Back home it was mostly used in conversations with her parents and grandparents.

Tanya had that lightly dark complexion of a Mexican girl, the typical soft black hair, and dark exotic eyes. She had recently turned 28, but with her small frame and young shapely body; She was often mistaken for someone much younger. Her boyfriend of 6 years never wanted her to go, but always relented, knowing she would always stay true. She had never been with anyone but him, and at this point in time, didn't care for anyone else.Tanya called him, wishing him well just before catching her flight to Dallas.

The next day Tanya was busy at the booth, handing out applications and flyers. She was dressed in a sexy, formfitting, black suit-skirt with jacket, over a red silk blouse and high heels. Her medium long hair was pulled up in an office attire bun. She was the picture of a young professional woman.

Three young men were attending the job fair. They had come with their buddy; Adrian. Adrian was recently out of work and searching for new job opportunities. The other two; Chip and Hardy, where there for the scenery; Fresh girl meat from out of town. All three were in their late 20's, horny young men that had one thought on their minds, 24/7. Tanya had caught their eye. They watched while she chatted it up with Adrian.

Adrian returned to the group with a big smile on his face.

"That girls hot,' he said, 'I could tear that shit up."

"We noticed,' Chip responded, 'I saw you staring at those dark legs."

"Yea, I tried coming on to her, but apparently she has a someone back home."

"Since when has that bothered you?" Hardy asked with a laugh.

"I say we spread those beautiful legs of hers," Chip said, looking Tanya's way and licking his lips.

"I did hear her chatting with her friend about going out dancing tonight," Adrian replied.

"She say where?" Hardy asked.

"No, Probably some club close by," Adrian said.

"Won't work, We need someplace darker and closer to my place, like The Green Opal," Chip said.

"No way she would go for that, besides she's already turned me down. I don't see you guys fairing any better,"

"Well, your sister owes me a big favor," Hardy remarked to Adrian.

"What do you have in mind?" Chip asked raising an eyebrow.

"Just get her on the phone. After catching her in bed with Jack's best friend; She owes me big time. Plus, if I set her up with a little Snort; She'll do anything," Hardy explained.

After a few minutes on the phone, Hardy hung up, smiled, and explained his devious plan. From afar, they kept their lusting eyes on Tanya the whole time.

"She's headed right over," Hardy said.

"You think the Mexican chick will go for it?" Chip asked.

"Aw Hell, that slut could talk the Pope into a gang bang," Adrian chuckled, knowing his sister well.

Before long, a sexy, well stacked, redhead showed up. She was dressed the part, in her form-fitting expensive pantsuit. You would have thought she worked for some big name company or bank, not a waitress at some cheap roadside diner.

"Hello boys,' she smiled, 'Is that the girl? The Mexican chick?"

"Yep, You gonna do it?" Chip replied.

"I guess so, but I no longer owe you, Hardy," she said with a scolding look, 'I can't believe I'm doing this. You sure you want it?"

"Oh Hell yea,' Chip responded for all of them, 'Just look at that Bitch; She's dying for a few hard cocks."

"You just do your part, keep it quite, Haven, and there will be a little white package in your purse tonight," Hardy said.

"Ok, Boys, just stand aside and watch me work."

She moved Adrian aside and floated her way towards the unsuspecting, Tanya. The boys watched with twitching cocks, as the redhead's perfect ass swayed back and forth, making her way towards the target.

The boys stared as the two girls talked and laughed for a good hour. Afterwords, Heather gave them a wink and motioned them to the lobby. Tanya was busy setting her things aside to close up shop.

"Ok, I'm picking her up at 7:00. Meet us at the club around 10:00. She should have plenty of drinks in her by then,' Haven said, 'It's up to you boys after that."

"One more thing,' Hardy said, palming her a small packet, 'Slip this in her drink around 9:30."

"I am not..."

Hardy cut her off; "Yes you are, unless you want me to have a long talk with Jack....and just a week before your wedding?"

"Fine,' she stated with disgust, 'And my Coke?"

"I'll drop it in your bag on the way out."

Hardy handed her another small foil packet. "Here's a little for tonight, to keep you happy."

Haven quickly stashed both packets in her purse and hurried off.

'I'd hate to be that bitch tonight,' she thought to herself.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2014, 03:24 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default The Job Fair Snatch Pt. 4

They snatched up the straps and drug Tanya farther up the mattress. The drugs were finally beginning to wear off, and she started to weakly fight them. Still they easily stretched her arms out and tied them to the edges of the headboard. Hardy pushed two pillows under her head so she would have a good view down her naked body. Her head tossed and turned, her voice whimpered;

"N, no...no...wh, what are you doing?"

The boys ignored her.

"Chip, tie these around her knees. Adrian, help me lift her legs up. We're going to spread her out and tie the knee straps to the headboard," Hardy ordered.

Tanya watched; It was like they were moving in slow motion.

"Don't. Stop. Don't do that. Please...Don't do that," she pleaded, struggling harder as they got her knees up and bent back. "Ohh, nooo." She began to cry.

The three boys stood back, admiring their handiwork; Cocks stiff as a board. Tanya was returning to normal, except everything wasn't normal. She felt something cool dripping from her spread thighs, down the tight crack of her ass. Tanya didn't want to look down, but she did. Her bare pussy was swollen and red, the lips of her sex wet and slick, whitish jism that dribbled from her still open hole.

"Y, you fucked me. Who fucked me?"

"That would be me, Sweetheart,' Adrian replied, 'And you loved it. Moaned like a whore."

"You Bastard. That's rape! You drugged me. You fucking drugged me!" she screamed. Jerking at her binds. She added, "Get me loose! Get me the fuck off this bed! I'll call the cops!"

Hardy picked up her cell from the dresser and placed it in one of her bound hands.

"Here. Call," He simply stated.

The others looked at him like he was crazy.

"I will. I will," Tanya said.

She started punching her code into the cell phone.

Once she had entered the pass code, Hardy quickly snatched it from her hand. He started thumbing through the phone and punching numbers. They all looked at him in confusion. After punching his last number, he placed the cell back on the dresser.

"Thank you, Tanya, for your pass code. There is a lot of useful information on a cellphone; Phone numbers, addresses, contacts, Facebook friends, information on boyfriends, family, colleagues. I did say boyfriends, didn't I? All this information I sent to my email. Why you ask? You see that video camera? The one pointing at your sperm dripping cunt? We have some excellent footage of you acting like a total slut; Fucking the shit out of Adrian here, and drinking down several cups of Chip's hot cum. All with a smile on your face and a moan on your lips."

His words hit her hard. Moving her tongue around, she recognized the foul taste, and felt the sticky residue on her lips.

'Oh no,' she thought, 'I couldn't have.'

"I'll show you the tape later if you wish. So, I think you will be a good girl, less I send some HD copies out? Now, you thinking twice about that phone call?"

"Yes,' she relented, 'What do you want?" Tanya asked between sobs.

"Now, Tanya, Your all spread out like that and you have to ask." Hardy replied with a grin. "For a start; I'm gonna get some of that fine Mexican pussy."

Hardy was larger than the other two. His 9 inches of man-meat hung down from his crotch like some ancient snake. A thick mass of dark curls surrounded its base; Dark black like his close cropped hair. Attached to his left pec was a single gold ring. It danced when he flexed his ripped chest. The ring declared; He was no stranger to masochistic sex. Hardy was tall, muscular, yet built more like a gymnast then a wrestler. His cock was standing at attention, poised to strike at Tanya's vulnerable sex. How enjoyed the look of horror and frustration on her beautiful face.

"Please, please, don't do this. I have never been with anyone other than my boyfriend."

"The cum dripping from your cunt says otherwise," he reminded her.

Tanya blushed, fresh tears coming to her eyes. "Just don't do it. Please, I'll do anything,"

"Anything?" he asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, I'll suck you cock. How about that?" she replied.

He mounted the bed, stood between her thighs, placed his hands on the top bar of the headboard, and leaned forward, pushup fashion. His cock dangled above her red lips.

"So suck," he said.

"Not like this. Untie me." she stated.

"No,' he said simply, 'You suck and then we'll see...and you better be good."

Her idea shot down; Tanya reluctantly opened her soft lips and let his monster slip in. God knew she didn't want another mouthful of cum, but she figured if she got him off, they would be satisfied, letting her go with out vaginal penetration. Maybe, just maybe, she could convince him to cum on her chest. Therefore she did her best, working her tongue around his rod, and lathering its slippery crown. When it moved deeper in her mouth, she moaned, making her throat vibrate around the sensitive shaft. Tanya tried every trick in the book, bobbing her head, she made love to his tool.

"Yes, such sweet lips," Hardy acknowledged. He turned to Chip, (working the camera), "You getting this, Man?"

"Every frame," Chip replied with a big grin.

"Now, can you take it deep, Tanya," Hardy more stated than asked.

Lowering his hips, he plunged his snake down her tight throat.

Tanya's beautiful eyes went wide, and she began jerking at her binds, struggling for precious air.

"You better learn to breathe through your nose, Bitch; I'm not coming up."

Suddenly her chest rose, and Tanya began snorting air through her flared nostrils. Spit bubbled up from around the imbedded shaft, running down her cheeks like tears. Lifting up, he let her suck in the cum-tasting air, before plowing right back down. No longer could she think about pleasing him; Her only thought was surviving the violent throat fuck.

Without warning, and still in the push-up position, Hardy pulled his dripping cock from her trembling lips. It dangled down, trailing fluid across her breasts and belly. The crown rested atop her shaved mound, covering it with wetness. It eased between her moist folds.

"Please, please,' she managed to say, 'You can cum on my chest."

He smiled, knowing, once edited, that would sound marvelous on video.

"Maybe later," Hardy replied and thrust his long shaft, like a battering ram, into the clutch of her tight cunt.

Tanya screamed at the painful stretching of her cunt, and the sharp bite, as the crown slammed into her cervix.

"Agh! Take it out! Your hurting me! Take it out of me!"

In return, Hardy ground his crotch onto her bare mound; His course hairs scraping her tender skin like sandpaper. The long rod rose from her hot opening, coiling to strike again. With savage force, it surged forward. He savored the sound of the piercing scream that followed.

Rising on his toes, Hardy would let the full weight of his body collapse between Tanya's thighs. As his thick shaft punched into her sex, excess cum would splatter out, spraying their bodies. Her inner thighs and crotch were soaked with the sweat and cum. The tender skin of her bare mound became raw and chafed from Hardy's course, wet pubic hair constantly colliding with her flesh. Each blow of his body knocked the wind from her. Her short gasps and pants mimicked the sound of an orgasm. Hardy keyed on that, humiliating her before the other men.

"Yea, You like that; You like the feel of a real man's cock. Uh huh, take my dick, Woman. Look at you, just cumming like a slut."

Tanya tried to deny it. She tried to say, 'No. Not me.', but she could not speak; She barely had time to breathe. The man's body kept crashing down on her, forcing the air from her lungs.

In mid- stroke, Hardy called to Adrian;

"Hey Man, come over here. Hold her head."

Adrian walked over, sitting beside Tanya, and wrapped her head in his powerful arm.

Hardy withdrew from her cunt with a sucking sound. His slimy cock approached her face once more.

"Hold her mouth open, Adrian."

Adrian obliged, squeezing his fingers into her cheeks and forcing her mouth wide.

"Here it comes, Tanya. Here it comes," he said stroking his shaft.

She watched helplessly, as a long blast of cum came spewing from his dick, hitting her right in the mouth. The second shot really made her gag; It shot right at the back of her throat. The hot cum kept coming, volley after volley, filling her open cavity, pooling under her tongue. The last remaining squirts were shorter, blasting up her nose before showering down her chin. When the cock moved away, Adrian was quick to clamp her jaw shut and hold it there. Tanya fought the urge to puke, as she held the cum in her mouth. She could feel it rolling about her tongue.

"Mphh, Mpphh," she mumbled.

"Swallow, my little Mexican. Swallow your cum-meal," Adrian coaxed.

Hardy locked eyes with her and cruelly pinched her nose;

"Got to swallow now, Cunt."

With no hope left, Tanya closed her eyes and gulped the thick gob down. She felt it ever so slowly slime down her throat.

"There now, don't you feel better," Hardy asked.

The boys released her face, and she fell into a bout of heavy coughing and wheezing. Her breasts tossed around erotically, as her body contorted in spasms.

"You...You Bastards!" she cried between coughs.

Chip stood ready, lathering up is cock with a thin sheen of warming oil.

"Oh, You ain't seen nothing yet, Girl," he stated with pride.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:26 PM   #3
Kolt48

Default The Job Fair Snatch Conc. Pt. 5

Chip placed the oil on the table and lifted up the vibrator. On the way to the bed, he retrieved Tanya's soiled panties from the floor.

"Here, let me get that for you," he said, using the panties to wipe the cum from Tanya's face. She spied the vibrator, eying it with fear.

"Please, no more," she said. Her words were cut off when Chip stuffed the panties into her open mouth. She tried uselessly to push them out with her tongue, receiving a salty taste in the process.

"You can just nod your head from now on," he instructed.

Chip switched on the vibrator and began circling its tip around Tanya's left nipple. He enjoyed watching it harden in arousal. While keeping his eyes on her face, he slowly, teasingly, trailed it down between the heaving breasts, closer and closer to her bare sex.

Tanya began shaking her head and mumbling, "No." The gyrating tip slipped between her petals, seeking out her pearl. She jerked, as if touched by a hot iron. Harder, Chip pushed, sawing it across her swelling clitoris.

"You like that, don't you, Slut?" he asked.

She vigorously shook her head, 'No".

"What do you say, I push it inside?"

The tip left her aching clit and entered her slick, cum filled opening.

"Fuck you with it?" he added, guiding it in and out of her pussy.

The others were getting hard again, watching Chip slowly fuck Tanya with the vibrator. His full intent was not really to pleasure her, but to lubricate the toy with a mixture of cum and woman cream.

"Have you ever had anal sex, Tanya?" he questioned, removing it from her hole, and dragging the tip across the skin, towards her puckered rosebud.

Tanya's eyes grew wide. She shook her head so hard that her body began quaking.

The little brown muscle of her ass, stretched over the vibrator's slick surface, and it gained entry.

"Yes, it feels tight. Imagine what it will feel like wrapping around my stiff cock. This has a much smoother texture than my cock; It's much smaller. My cock will make you bleed."

He switched the toy to 'high' and rammed it deep into her ass. She screamed beneath the gag. Leaving it there, embedded in her virgin ass; Chip crawled between her spread thighs; Cock in hand. With the vibrator still purring in her ass, Chip jammed his rod into Tanya's cunt.

Pain spread through Tanya's body. She was unaware that two shafts could fit in so small of a belly.

While stroking his shaft in her sex, Chip reached down and began working the plastic in her ass.

"Oh yes, Baby, your cunt's still tight. Now, how about that ass?" he asked.

Extracting the vibrator from her ass, he held it to her clit, while removing his dick. She began to buck like a horse.

"Oh, That's nothing, Girl. Watch this..."

He pushed the vibrator deep into her cunt, then started tickling her raw ass with the tip of his cock. With a little pressure, the red muscle began to open up, the crown of his cock disappearing in the tight ring. He looked down at Tanya with a devilish grin;

"Now you bleed, Girl."

With a swift forward lurch of his hips, the full length of his shaft tore viciously through her tiny hole.

Tanya bit into the wad of materiel that was her soiled panties, sucking in another fresh taste of cum. Her muscles strained against the tight straps. She could feel the warming drops of blood, leaking out from around the flesh that screwed into her ass. It trickled down her back and soaked the pillow beneath her. Each time Chip's crotch came flush with her ass, it would jam the vibrator in deeper. Tanya was confused by the two different feelings: one of burning pain in her ass, and the other: a pleasureful strumming within her cunt.

Chip leaned back, looking at his friends; "Guy's, you thought her pussy was tight, you should feel her ass."

Adrian stepped closer, admiring the grimace on Tanya's face. He yanked the wet panties from her mouth and presented her his stiff cock.

"Here Baby, suck on this," he said.

"Fuck...ugh, ugh...you," she groaned.

"If you don't want this video posted on-line,' Adrian stated, glancing back at the camera, 'You'll suck me just like you did Hardy. Now, open wide, Bitch."

Her yanked her black hair and forced his dick in her lips.

"Ah, yes," he moaned, as Tanya began working his prick with her warm mouth. "Yes, That's the way to do it. You're learning good."

"Yea,' Hardy added, 'I hear her booth will be open all week. Won't it Tanya? You will be coming here every night, just as soon as you close for the day. You'll be walking bow-legged to the airport on Friday," he laughed.

With a loud cry, Chip's cock twitched and exploded in her ass, causing her body an unwanted orgasm. Her cunt muscle contracted and the slick vibrator came squirting out. Chip just laughed, pulled out, and wiped his filthy, blood and shit covered, cock on her trembling legs.

Hardy was ready again, mounting ass her next.

They would use her time and time again. She was even untied and forced to take them all at once: One in every open hole. Tanya was still dripping cum when they made her slip on the tight jeans and loose top. There were no undergarments stop the flow of cum or hide her swollen abused nipples.

Hardy took her back to the hotel and accompanied her back to the room. The elevator ride was humiliating. She smelled of cum and sex; The tight jeans were soaked with it. An older couple stepped into the elevator, turning their nose up at her. They whispered to one another, and quickly exited the next floor.

Hardy made her fuck him one last time, before he dressed, and stood by the door.

"Now, Chip will be here at 7:00 P.M. sharp. You be ready, and wear the dress I picked out for you.' he said. Just before leaving, he added one more thing;

"I might just come by at lunch, take you back up here, and give you a quickie. You be ready for that too."

The door shut, and Tanya crumpled to the floor. She could still feel Hardy's cum leaking from her swollen cunt. By the end of the week, she would be a different woman.

She already was.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:56 PM   #4
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice Kolt thank you very much Nicky written MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 06:39 AM   #5
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very well written. Thanks for sharing it.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 07:44 AM   #6
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We do not make references to date rape drugs on this board. This is a VERY SERIOUS infraction. If we find anymore references to it you will be banned.

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008
Phantom Awards 2008 '007 Award'

Crotch_Ripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2014, 09:48 AM   #7
Kolt48

Default Rules?

Excuse me, but I see no reference to drugs on your rules? If I had seen that rule I would not have posted it. Enlighten your readers by giving me a specific rule # in regards to your stories section. Bestiality and drugs are not mentioned, that I have found. They are also included in many of your stories and links. Please be specific. I do not want to break any rules, but they must apply to everyone and must be clearly found. By all means, this is a fantasy sight and many non-consent fantasies abound. I in no way wish to offend. Maybe I missed it, but I do not see the rule.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:50 AM   #8
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Crotch_Ripper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

bobrob you can laugh and make fun and even chuckle about your 2 week ban while your at it as well. Please come back and mouth off further I will be happy to make it permanent.

We don't joke about or write stories with rape drugs. That's just the kind of shit we need weirdo's to see. We are not here to provide a venue for people or stories who use or mention rape drugs.

Like I said do me a HUGE favor and push it further when you return.

and I quote the rape drug supporter himself.

Wow!?! The rules are pretty stringent around here huh? I find it a very interesting study as to the ethics among thieves so to speak. The very basis of this site immoral to most yet there are still those in the group that would judge others. The reference to date rape drugs being banned is particularly intriguing. It is of to describe a victim being dragged kicking and screaming, punched, kicked or otherwise physically forced in to submission but drugging them is frowned upon?!? I can't help but get a chuckle out of the absurdity! LMAO

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Last edited by Crotch_Ripper; 11-25-2014 at 09:53 AM.
Old 11-25-2014, 09:54 AM   #9
Crotch_Ripper
Pantyhose Hunting Admin

Anybody else have a problem with the ban on mentioning or using rape drugs on the forum?

100% Male

RAPE BOARD WINNER:
Best Signature 2008

Old 11-25-2014, 12:00 PM   #10
Kolt48

Default Rules?

Excuse me, but I only question where the rule is. Your link only has the reference to underage. I think the rules should be clearly stated if you are going to admonish one of your members in public. It could easily be added beside underage, as some other sites do. I have been a good member for some time, and only wish to do what is right. After all this is your site; not mine. Feel free to privately message me if you would prefer. No hard feelings. I only ask for clarification on where the rule is and or why it could not be more clearly stated to forestall any animosity of your members.

Thank you, and please forgive me if I have offended anyone here.
Old 11-25-2014, 11:12 PM   #11
XenMon2

XenMon2 has initial reputation

There is no rule against it; the words " drug" and "date" never appear in the context of date-rape on the rules page. Maybe he's just trying to ban everything that doesn't align with his ideal fantasy, or maybe he just doesn't like the story, but the fact remains that he's just another badmin making rules up on the fly, without any regards to consistency or actual logic behind the rules.

Last edited by XenMon2; 11-25-2014 at 11:15 PM.
XenMon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2014, 11:38 AM   #12
Wrangler87

Wrangler87 has initial reputation

I too fail to see any mention in the rules regarding this particular subject. I also distinctly recall reading stories on this site involving the use of numerous drugs so how this one instance is unacceptable is beyond me. I find myself wondering about the reasons behind taking issue with this one case.
Wrangler87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2014, 01:53 PM   #13
jezz111

jezz111 Level 3 (300+)jezz111 Level 3 (300+)jezz111 Level 3 (300+)jezz111 Level 3 (300+)

where in the rules does it say anything about that being prohibited?
jezz111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 09:42 PM   #14
jezz111

jezz111 Level 3 (300+)jezz111 Level 3 (300+)jezz111 Level 3 (300+)jezz111 Level 3 (300+)

A number of people are wondering where in the rules is this stated. A simple response would silence us.
jezz111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bondage, rape