Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-30-2014, 11:33 AM   #1
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Kelly's nightmare

this was/is a commissioned/paid piece of the client's oc, kelly, who undergoes a horror of rape and mutilation that ends with her death. here are the first two chapters and the third will contain the death rape. strong content involved. enjoy!

The road is pitch as black on this empty night, her Honda’s headlights just barely illuminating the long winding strip of earth ahead of her. “Make a right turn in three miles,” says her audio GPS, in its grating, monotone voice.
“Yeah, right,” snarls Kelly, biting back on her lip. She checks the GPS again, looking for the aforementioned right turn ahead of her but seeing nothing in the darkness. She groans and continues forward in the dark, hoping that moving in a straight line will get her out of this predicament. But she is unsure. She hasn’t seen any of the turns that the machine has signaled to and her tank is running on close to empty. She needs to find something soon or....
The engine begins to sputter, coughing and wheezing as it gives its last breaths, the vehicle winding down to a slow crawl as the last of the gas is drained from the tank. “No.no.no.no.no,” whispers Kelly in a desperate voice, her eyes growing wide, but her machine or the gods above or both seeming to not care about her situation. The old vehicle sputters to a slow crawl and then a complete stop.
Kelly leans her head forward, biting down on her lower lip and then throws her head back and yells. “SHIT!” she barks and slams her hands on the steering wheel repeatedly. After a few minutes of resting her head against the wheel she groans. She’ll need to flag down a vehicle now. Someone to take her to a gas station or a motel or something, so she can get out of the cold blackness.
Sighing, she exits the vehicle, hugging her arms against her chest. The blouse isn’t very protective against the cold and neither is the short skirt or the high heels she’s wearing. She immediately regrets her choice of attire and more... how long her last client took in getting the presentation over with, asking question after question to aggravate her and gobble up precious daylight. She sticks out her thumb, shivering in the cold, hoping some passers by will see.

James spits outside his window, feeling the old taste of gin in his mouth. He looks at the near empty bottle and tosses it along with what remains, letting it hit the road with a crash. It sounds loudly and he grunts in disdain, driving along in his old beaten down toe truck. It’s been a bad night and he’s feeling mean.
He is looking around at the shadows racing along his left when the lights flash on someone standing in the middle of the road and he has to swerve right to avoid hitting them. He slams the brakes down on his truck, coming to a screeching halt, seeing the shadow of the figure moving about behind his truck.
“Fuck!” he growls. He throws open the driver side door, stepping out groggily. Whoever it is better have had their insurance papers signed, because he’s about to bring them hell.

Kelly grips her blouse tightly against her chest, her heart pounding fiercely at seventy miles an hour, her breaths coming out in quick gasp, the sense of cold suddenly gone from her body. She’d been out in the middle of the road, trying to hitch a ride when she’d seen the toe truck and tried to flag it down. Maybe they could offer some gas and get her on her way?
Instead, the brute behind the wheel had almost run her over and she’d had to dodge aside, feeling the wind of the truck passing just behind her feet. What kind of idiot tried to run down people in the middle of the road, she thinks.
“What kinda’ idiot stands around in the middle of the road!” she hears the man’s voice yell, almost an echo of the idea in her head. She sees the man stumbling forward in a quick, steady gait, heading in her direction and she feels the breath in her throat catch.
“I... I...” she stutters as the man comes towards her almost in a charge, his thin but hairy body covered head to toe in a mechanic’s jump suit. She can see free dangling stringy hair coming down to his shoulders and a full shadow of hair on his face. His lips are pursed out and his eyes narrow, the green showing brightly against what little light there is from the moon. That is the last she sees before the blow nearly flattens her against the floor.
“Stupid bitch!” the man yells, knocking her down. “You almost made me crash! You know how much that truck is worth?”
“I...”
He stomps down on her stomach, all the air escaping from her lips with the sudden blow. “Fucking bitch,” the man growls as she writhes on the floor. Before she can recover, something jabs at her spine, a shock running through her body with a sudden force that sends her reeling. She falls back against the ground, flopping around like a wounded fish.
The man’s face comes down next to her, his eyes now looking like two black pits as his face begins to blur. “Bitch. I’ll show you what I do to dumb hoes like you,” he growls. Then all light fades from her being, consciousness taken from her.

James looks down at the dumb cunt who he’s just laid flat and curses. He really probably should have thought the situation out more before laying her out, but...
In exasperation, he kicks her stomach once more, watching as the body curls over, a gagging sound coming from her, but she doesn’t get up anymore. The blow he gave her seconds ago made sure she’d be out cold. Fine by him.
James rubs the bristles of his beard, thinking. If he simply lets her go now she’ll likely report him. She got a good look at his face and he’ll be charged with assault and attempted manslaughter. No. No. Leaving her here is a no go. But...
He looks her over, at her large breasts and the skirt riding up her legs showing her brilliant white skin which has a soft glow against the moon light. Even her hair shines an eerie yellow under the light, cascading around her head, framing her face to almost look angelic. Almost.
He can feel his erection tenting against his pants as he looks over her round rear end, thinking how simple it would be to simply lift the skirt up now and fuck her. And the police will add rape to the charges....
He groans and kicks her again for good measure before bending down and lifting her up over his shoulder. This time the groan he gives is one of pain as this woman is anything but light. He grits his teeth, blowing out a low and long breath as he takes her over to the truck, opening the passenger side door and tossing her inside. He looks back at the silver Honda and scratches his head.
The vehicle looks just about new and after a bit of tidying up and removing certain parts, he’s sure he can sell it to someone. But then, he thinks, this all might be traced back to him, at least questions about the girl. No. Maybe what will be better is selling the pieces individually and using cannibalizing it for other vehicles. He nods, yes, this will do.
He gets into his vehicle, pushing the girl aside so she falls onto the floor in an awkward position and turns the truck on, the motor roaring and sputtering with annoyance. “Yeah,” he growls. “Fucking bitch,” he murmurs.
After a bit of stalling, the vehicle finally chooses to start and he reverses into the other vehicle. He steps out and hooks the winch to it, lifting it slowly, making sure the machine is secured. Once it is, he revs the motor once more and starts his drive. He wasn’t planning on heading out to the shop today, but... things change, he thinks. Might as well since he can’t exactly bring this woman home with him. “Guess I’m going in for some overtime today,” he mumbles as he heads down the long road with its dark winding path, his mind traveling a similar route.

The drive takes about an hour. The parking and setting up the girl on the winch, another fifteen minutes. He cranks it up so that the girl’s feet are just barely touching the ground by the points of her shoes and nods at his handy work. She is spread out, long and thin with her breasts pressing nicely against her blouse, the round white melons shimmering brightly beneath the blouse.
He lights a cigarette and turns away from her, heading to her Honda and rummaging through her belongings until he finds her purse. “Bingo,” he whispers quietly. “So your name is Kelly,” he says quietly, looking towards the woman who still hangs limply from the ropes. “Excellent,” he says, nodding.
He tosses the ID along with her purse and the rest of her belongings into an old barrel just outside the shop, pouring a generous helping of gasoline on everything inside. He smiles and flicks a match, tossing it in. The contents within light almost instantly. Soon the smells of rubber and plastics burning assail his nose, making his eyes water. He coughs and turns away from the sight, the materials burning in a merry dance of flame.
As he turns on the overhead light of his shed, he looks on the girl once more, thinking the smells of her belongings turning into kindle have put him in a foul mood once more. With him being out in a rural country to work on the machines brought to him at his leisure, this is the worst possible place for the woman to be at this point and she’s soon to find out the reason why.
He pulls out a set of pliers, watching them gleam against the light and walks over to the girl, slowly, admiring her curves at first, clicking the small tool in his hand with the snap-snap of each press. He grins, looking at the tool and then at the girl.
He lunges at her with the open tool at his disposal. The pliers close sharply on the girl’s left tit where he can see her nipple pushing against the bra and he clamps the tool down tightly on her nipple, twisting the pliers sharply to the left. He worries the material of her bra might be protecting her tits but it seems even a little pain is too much for this woman to handle.
Her eyes snap open and she cries out, kicking her legs.
“Awwwhhhh!” she yells. “Stop!”
He slaps her across the face, the sound ringing in the small shop. The blow echoes in the empty room and he grips her face, leaning close. “Why should I, Kelly,” he says. “You owe me for damages and seeing as your wallet is empty, I’m thinking I’m gonna’ take it out of yer’ hide.”
“H-how do you know my name?” she whines, between crushed cheeks.
He pulls away, smiling and slaps her again, simply enjoying the sound her skin makes as the blow lands. “That,” he says, “is my little secret.”
“Now...” he says, slowly stroking her breast through the material, tracing his fingers over the large globe. “I think you have something to show me?”
Before she can protest, he’s grabbed two handfuls of the white blouse and tears the fabric open, buttons spraying about, skittering across the floor as the woman whines, her large melons jiggling, exposed to the air. He slaps one playfully, watching the flesh ripple.
“You fucking bastard!” she yells.
The anger returning, he slaps her with a full blow across the face. “I ain’t the one who was fucking standing in the middle of the road trying to crash other people’s cars!”
“I didn’t-“ she begins, but he cuts her off with another blow to the face.
“Shut up!” he yells and grips her black bra in one hand, jerking it down in such a quick tug it exposes her full breasts, they bouncing to full view in front of him. Part of him should be excited by the prospect of this nubile young flesh, he thinks, but the woman’s attitude has irked him to such a degree that he is more angry than pleased.
He looks around for something in the shop to help him vent his anger, tossing items aside and kicking others away so they skitter noisily across the floor.
“I..I’m sorry...” he hears the woman say as he’s yanking a tarp off a machine. “I- I promise I won’t say anything about this if you let me go.”
“Yeah, you sure won’t,” James grumbles, when he comes upon what he is looking for in between a jumble of other tools and grins.

Her heart thunders in her chest, beating rapidly as the man rummages through the items in the dimly lit room, the light above flickering on and off, turning his image into that of some ghastly phantasm. She sucks in a breath, trying to steady herself and not let those nerves get the best of her.
“P-please...” she whines, trying to appeal to the man’s sense of compassion. “L-let me go. I won’t tell anyone you brought me here! Please?”
The last word she says almost in a pleading whisper, almost unsure if she wants the man to hear and for all intents and purposes it looks as if he doesn’t as he stands back up, grinning as he twirls a C shaped metal device in his hands. Kelly has seen these items in mechanic shops before. Used to grip things tight and hold them in place.
“W-what are you going to do with that?” she ask.
“Well,” says the man, striding over to her, nearing her enough so that she can see his eyes are bloodshot, heavy bags beneath them, his breath smelling thick of tobacco. “Well,” he says. “I think it’s better I simply show you.”
He grabs her right breast suddenly, savagely wrenching it out from under her blouse, his nails biting into it. Kelly squirms, begging. “N-no! Stop!” she yells, moving around, when he slaps her with the metal device the blow ringing in her ears.
“Shut up, bitch!” says the man, and Kelly ceases with her struggles, tasting the thick iron in her mouth, the blood running down her lip, a sharp pain at one of her teeth. The man ignores her teary eyes, instead pulling her breast out once more and pushing the clamp around it. He struggles in getting it on, her flesh of an ample enough size that it doesn’t fit snugly. The man jerks and pulls at her tit meat, making her moan before tugging the device up her tit flesh as far as it will go. The man grumbles about having better expectations and begins to twist the rod around, the lever on top spinning.
Kelly cries out as she feels the long spinning rod begin to crush down on her tit meat, squeezing it tighter and tighter, the long rod seeming to burrow itself into her flesh.
“AAAaaauuughhh!” she cries. “Stop! G-get it off!”
“You’d like that, wouldn’t you... Kelly,” the man says, putting an edge of bitterness into the pronunciation of her name. “Shame I don’t really give a shit.”
He turns the spiral rod one more time, emphasizing his lack of concern. Kelly begins to sob, moaning as the spiraling rod continues to squeeze down, crushing her flesh. It seems to keep going, sinking a deep groove into her breast until the long rod seems to be lost inside her tit, the clamp squeezing tight on her body. Her breast bulges, the veins protruding from it as it swells from constricted blood. The man laughs and slaps her breasts from the side, making her yelp with pain.
“Heh, yeah” he says. “That’s a good start.”
He looks her over a moment, taking in her curves, making Kelly shy back, whimpering. The man then shoves his hand down into her skirt, pushing her panties out of the way, fingers jabbing viciously into her vagina. Kelly moans, squeezing her legs shut, trying to push out the invaders which continue to stab at her vagina.
“Now Kelly,” says the man. “Where should we go next?”
“No..... please....” she begs, the pain at her breast so intense she doesn’t want to think of what else this man can do to her. She can’t bear any more. Tears stream down her eyes as she tries to ignore the pain that has been beset on her, her tit hard and swollen now.
The man looks at her with dark, narrowed eyes and pulls his hand out of her skirt slowly, his face seeming a mask of hatred. Despite the pain, Kelly stares, wide eyed, lips quivering. “Wh-what are you going to do?”
“Alright...” says the man, turning away. “Kelly wants to be a selfish whore,” he says in an almost deadpan voice, shrugging his shoulders. “Kelly wants to be a bitch and keep her goods locked away? Alright, I understand. She’s just being a bitch like all the other women I’ve known.”
She follows him with her eyes, not wishing to utter a word, his body movements too erratic to be certain of his level of violence, the words he’d said cold and menacing. As he seems to drift to the side, lifting a rod from the floor, she thinks, maybe he’ll leave her be now. Maybe he’s just cleaning up to go to bed and...
The blow comes suddenly to her side, making her scream, her ribs suddenly on fire.
“Stupid...” wack. “Fucking...” wack. “Whore!”
The man yells his verbal insults, slamming the short rod of iron against her side then her legs and then her breasts, even going so far as driving the metal clamp deeper into her tit with a blow to its side. Each blow changing spot and intensity. Kelly howls as each new cluster of nerves screams on her vulnerable body, the blows coming more rapidly as he works her over. Her body quickly becomes a mass of pain and agony and she sobs, crying out in an animal like voice, no longer thinking of what to do, only whining about the pain and begging for it to stop.
When it does, the man is pushing the rod against her chin, pushing her head up with it. “So...” he says, looking down at the quivering mess of a woman, snot and drool coming down her face. “You still gonna’ be a selfish bitch, Kelly?” he says. “Do you still need to be punished?”
She shakes her head, simply eager to have the pain subside, and have an end to it. She no longer cares if he rapes her, as long as he doesn’t hit her anymore.
“Really?” he says, to which she nods enthusiastically.
“I... I promise,” she says, in a gasping voice, hoping he can see the desperation in her eyes, that she truly is well and fully broken. The man bites his lower lip and shakes his head. Her lips begin to quiver, the tears forming at her eyes as she realizes he is not convinced. “N-no... please...”
The blow comes down across her hip, making her whine as she lifts her leg away. “I don’t believe you, you fucking whore!” He says, dropping two more blows on the breast with the clamp, slamming each blow down on her engorged tit.
She howls, sobbing, the bruising on her flesh making her ignorant to anything else. So she doesn’t notice fully at first when the man kneels down, jerking her panties down to her ankles. Not until the cool air brushes up against her naked buttocks.
“P-please... don’t hurt me...” she whimpers, trying to look down at him but having difficulty with him at floor level beneath her skirt.
“Don’t hurt you,” he says. “Kelly, you’re a bitch who is going to have to learn! Learn hard!”
She knows he’s beneath her legs, one positioned upwards with his head beneath it and she doesn’t think to struggle, simply hoping that whatever sick thoughts the man has in mind, they won’t be too brutal on her unfortunate body. But fate is never so kind.
She feels the metal rod slam into her anus, tearing open her sphincter violently and she wails like a banshee, her cry long and loud as the short rod is driven upwards in one quick and violent thrust. It is pushed in with such force that her body stretches out around it immediately, warm blood seeping down it.
“Now you stupid whore,” he says, “you’ll learn!” and he slaps her rear in a humiliating fashion making the woman wince as the vibration jiggles with the metal still lodged inside her body. The man comes up from beneath her legs and nods, a smile now on his face. “But Kelly is right,” he says, leaning forward, gripping her swollen tit and squeezing it in his calloused hand. “We should play a bit more with these before we hit the goods!”
Kelly sobs, realizing the horrors have only begun for her.
Her anus squeezes the obstruction painfully and she sobs, unable to contain the agonies that have been beset upon her body. Two massive clusters of pain keep her from thinking straight and any point where the man slaps her sends more waves of agony through her body. The warm blood flows from her hole, pitter pattering against the floor in splotchy dots all across it. She can not think, her mind an utter wreck.

This of course, is of no concern to James, who looks on his sweet Kelly with her ass twitching and simply grins. He can feel his member tenting against his pants and he rubs it absentmindedly, thinking how he’ll pummel her asshole.
But no.... He removes his hand from his pants, jerking it out. That won’t be now. That will be for later. Right now, well right now is a time for him to focus on another part of dear Kelly’s body. He grips her chin and smiles at her.
“Oh, don’t cry,” he says, “we’re only starting with the fun!”
The girl lets out a mewling sound that only seems to make him harder and he kisses her roughly upon the lips, enjoying how she shivers, her struggles being only the briefest before they subside in her fears of being taken more brutally. It makes him harder thinking about that and he looks down at her large double D sized breasts and grins.
The flesh of the one is swollen, purpling where the clamp has gripped it, squeezing the meat, her tit ballooning out with the veins pushing against the flesh. He grins at this, slapping it lightly. The woman winces, a spurt of pain shooting through her body. Not bad, he thinks. Not bad. But not nearly enough, and there’s a limit with what he can do with his hands. He needs something more...
He finds a pair of pliers on the table and grips the nipple on the breast already crushed by the vice, twisting it as far as it will go, watching as the woman tilts her head back and screams. It is good, he thinks, twisting her tit up, but still not enough. Not good enough for a bitch like her.
“Not bad, Kelly,” he says. “But you still haven’t convinced me you’re sorry enough!”
“Fuck you!!” she stammers, the pain and frustration getting the best of her senses now, she stomping her foot furiously, trying to do something to ignore the pain. Anything.
“Yes...” says James, hand against his chin, looking around the room. “Yes, but not yet...”
He looks around the room, searching.... He grins as he finds the item he is looking for and picks it, up, switching on the device with a dull hum, the motor beginning to rumble, the metal creating an awkward shaking noise.
“Wh-what are you going to do with that?” Kelly stammers.
James squeezes the limbs of the cables open, the metal jaws opening then lets them shut with a loud snap. Then he does it again, watching as the woman’s eyes start to grow wider, her mouth dropping.
“Oh... nothing you won’t find out about soon enough!”
And the woman screams before he has even put the cables on, the noise loud enough to be to his greatest enjoyment. Now how much more will that noise increase when he puts these babies on her tits?

She hears the metal snap against itself, the sharp pointed jaws ringing in the dingy room and she shakes her head, trying to deny herself the nightmare that is before her as the thin man walks up to her with those twisted metal devices. The sight of them alone nearly makes her forget her other pains as she tries to back up further against the mechanical wall at her back. This reminds of her other pains as her anus twist around the pipe uncomfortably.
She grimaces, unable to bear the pain anymore and the man leans close, his hot breath on her neck.
“Ah, Kelly. Kelly. Kelly,” he says, repeating her name in a sweet mantra as she turns away from him, looking up at the ceiling, hearing this monster so near to her, repeating her name over and over again. She only whimpers, her body shaking in fear as she hears those metal devices snap at the air. She daren’t look at them for fear that this will give them form and bring worse suffering down upon her.
She needn’t have bothered to look away. It only made the shock worse as the clamps snapped down on both her nipples, nearly ripping them away from her body as the metal teeth grind down on them. She hears a loud wail and it takes her time to realize it’s her own voice. As she does so, she lets her body sag, crying uncontrollably.
“Kelly. Kelly,” says the man, stroking her cheek slowly. “Do you really think this is it? I am sorry, but you’re mistaken.”
She is barely able to make a proper sentence any longer, her words sticking to her throat as she sniffles and sucks in another breath of air. Not that she thinks it will matter, looking at the man’s face light up, his eyes shimmering. Whatever she says will do nothing in swaying him from his course of action.
She is correct.
There is a click on the device on the floor and then there is agony. A roar of a motor as energy leaps into her body, jolting it as her breasts push out with her hips, the currents of electricity ripping through it, her voice sticking to her throat, unable to make sound. Her breasts and anus burn as more electricity jolts back and forth through them through the metal pieces in them and then she falls back against the vehicle, her body sagging against it as she breathes heavily. She doesn’t even know when it was the man turned the machine off, only that the pain subsided suddenly and she could breathe through chocking gasp. Her eyes roll in her head, her voice sounding thick and hoarse as she hangs limply from the binds holding her on her feet.
“That was a nice game, no, Kelly?” says the man, something metallic sounding next to him. “But now... I think we’re done with foreplay.”
Kelly does not respond, her body still in a type of shock from what has occurred, mind still blank. She does not see the long slimy rod being waved in her direction, nor feel the man’s calloused hands on her hips, spreading them wide or feel even his member sliding into her body. Her body still races with a fire, shivering with it as it begins to recover and the man pushes himself to a hilt, his face a blur to her eyes. The pain has clouded her mind completely.

James watches as the woman’s eyes begin to roll up into her head, her tongue lolling outwards and curses. He’d only had the device on for a short while but thinks that maybe that had been too much. He can smell the scent of burnt meat on the woman’s body and it softens his erection a little. Only a small bit.
He takes the cables off the woman’s nipples and goes to remove the clamp on her breast only to jerk his hand back as it still burns hot. He curses and hisses as he waves his hand. So much for that.
He looks at her body, his member still hard but now blocked from taking her ass by the metal pipe which he imagines is still hot as well and his hands won’t be able to grip her breasts because of the vice. He growls and then remembers, her pussy is still available.
He spreads her legs wide after unzipping his pants, slipping his member into her greased little hole. He can feel how wet it is, the smell and feel of urine coating his manhood. Little whore had pissed herself somewhere during the whole mess and he hadn’t noticed. He’ll make her suffer for that!
He thrust his member into her body with one quick jab, slamming it to the hilt in her cervix and all he gets from her is a slight moan. Fuck that, he thinks. He’d hurt her more, but fears she might be dying already and he has no interest in fucking a corpse. Might as well take it while the body is still warm and he can still hear breath coming from her lips.
He pushes against her, feeling how tight her body grips him, her body twitching with his thrusting inside her. It stimulates him further, bringing him to a faster orgasm and he begins thrusting faster against her, beating her hips against the vehicle wall, banging loudly against it.
“How is that, Kelly, you bitch? Feel good, does it?”
But even as he keeps jamming his cock inside her womanhood, the woman seems irresponsive, her mouth hanging limp as her eyes have rolled into her head. It makes him harder in his anger and he begins beating against her hips with more force, banging her against the metal wall more, the sounds of the metal echoing in the small room.
Soon though, he has let her legs drop, his hands around her throat as he fucks her, fingers squeezing. And here, he can hear her gasp, hear as she tries to breathe, body twisting in its attempts to get some oxygen.
“So that wakes you up, eh?” he says. He squeezes his fingers around her throat harder, crushing her neck. “Good.”
This made him harder still and he begins banging with more force inside her, her body still rippling with responses from the electricity until he feels he can’t hold it anymore and he drops his hands from the woman’s neck, slamming against her hips with his manhood as his nails bite into the nice flesh of her hips, drawing long gouges with pinpricks of blood dribbling out.
It doesn’t take much longer. A few more thrust and his body is spurting its seed inside her, filling her womb with it. He jabs her a few more times, then holds it, letting the warm seed trickle down over his member before pulling out with a sickly squelch.
He grins, slapping her pussy and shoves his member back into his jump suit, laughing to himself. He’ll call some friends up, come back tomorrow and see if the whore is still alive. If she isn’t, at least they can help burry the body. He shuts the lights, sticking his hands in his pockets, humming a tune to himself as he walks out into the fresh night air. He thinks, life sure is good right now.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

James steps into the garage slowly, yawning and stretching his limbs, scratching at his head as he drags his feet along for another day of work. It had been a long night the day before, with a big old hard on the likes of which he can’t remember having before. And that girl... damn! Nice pair of legs matched by an equally nice pair of lungs. If he had another chance to fuck that dream girl...
He shrugs it off, slapping his cheek lightly. It was only a dream and no use worrying about it right now. He better open the garage up for business. He looks towards the left of the garage and sees a pale figure standing there, arms bound above her head and one large tit still clasped by the vice, swelling it to a purpled hue. James has to force his jaw shut with his hand to keep himself from gawking.
So.... it wasn’t a dream, he thinks. All the better now that he’s sober! He rubs his hands together happily and walks over to the woman admiring her body.
The binds are chafing at her wrist, her feet barely touching the ground, toes scrabbling at the earth, clothes torn open and panties hanging around her ankles, cum and blood stains running along her legs. He is so overjoyed, his member tenting in his pants that he has to walk up to her and slap her tit to make sure she’s real. He hears her moan and grins. “So...” he whispers, “still alive?” he says, remembering vaguely what he’d done to her the night before.
It gives him a hard on to realize this, to realize, yes, in fact, the girl is alive and here and not simply mere illusion. He’d sworn that the night before had really just been a bad dream where he’d gotten off on torturing some hoe. But really... really, it happened? It makes him giddy to know so. The things he’ll do to her now will be a lot worse now that he can think straight and not rush things because of being drunk.
But first...
He picks up his cell phone, punching in his friend’s number. After a few rings, a weary voice answers, still rubbing sleep from their eyes. “Who is this,” says Greg in a slurred voice.
“Greg, this is James,” he says, the sight before him having woken him up completely.
The man groans at the other end, the sounds of his comforter sounding loudly as he lays back down, springs creaking. “What is it, cabron? Don’t you know it’s my day off today?”
“Yours and Carlitos’,” he says. “I guess you’re still out of it from the night before but... if you don’t want to join me in fucking a whore over, your loss. She’s a white gringa with a nice set of tits, just like you like! Big and round!”
“What are you talking about, Cabron?” says the man, sounding more awake as something piques his interest. “You fucking with me?! Cuz if you’re fucking with me...”
James walks over to Kelly’s limp form, gripping the nipple of her swollen breast and twists it wickedly so that even in sleep, the woman moans. He’s placed the phone right next to her mouth so that Greg can hear squirm.
“Do you still think I’m fucking with you?” says James, putting the phone back to his ear.
“N-no,” says Greg, stuttering, the sounds of clothes being thrown about and the thumping of the large man’s feet heard over the receiver. “I-I’ll be right over,” says the man, the sounds of a constant banging sounding over the phone. “HEY! CARLITOS, YOU LAZY SACK OF SHIT! GET YOUR ASS IN GEAR, WE’RE HEADING OVER TO JAMES’ PLACE!”
James pulls the phone away from his ear, screwing his finger into his ear and twisting it around, making sure he can still hear. He stares at the phone for a minute which soon goes dead. He shakes his head and chuckles, snapping the phone shut.
“Looks like we’re going to have company soon, girl,” he says. “You ready?”
The woman is unresponsive. As he looks at the girl’s limp form, her mouth hanging agape, he begins to laugh. This day is going to be so much fun....

He looks over the body of the woman hanging from the rafter, looking over all the wounds that he’s dealt her and thinks as he touches the bruises lightly, that he went rather easy on her compared to what he could’ve done. He could have really gone out on her and instead she’s whole and very much alive if a bit sore. Which is well as he can enjoy her more this way.
He takes a step forward and notices a stickiness at his feet and looks down, lifting his boot away from the mess on the floor. It’s blood. Only now does he begin to notice the blood running down the woman’s legs and the puddle that has dripped down onto the floor. As he bends down to take a closer look, he can now see the metal pipe sticking out from her anus, quivering with each breath the woman draws.
Well, he thinks, can’t have that getting in the way of the fun we’ll have. He leans forward between her legs and grips the long rod sticking out from her anus. He gives it a soft tug at first and then begins to pull, the rod coming slowly with a sickly wet sound as the woman begins to moan above him.

Kelly’s dreams are restless, fraught with nightmares. Her body shivers, a constant numb sensation in her body. In her dreams she sees monsters grasping at her, pawing at her breasts and hips, pulling at her hair and tearing at her clothes. She screams at them to leave her, but they do not. Instead violating her orally with their sharp, twisting tongues and then violating her with their equally twisted genitals, shoving them brutally into her mouth or her anus or her pussy. Anywhere with an opening, and always with a brutal force that makes her scream.
Then she feels something different. Something pulling at her from the outside it almost feels. She looks over at her body feeling as if something has shoved itself up her anus, brutally lodged inside and now begins to pull away, its barbed hooks ripping away at her flesh as it is removed. With this new pain attacking her senses, she screams.

Kelly wakens with a shock to her own screams as there is a popping noise behind her, her body wrenched forward as something is pulled out and she falls back against the vehicle at her back, banging against it. As she begins to cry, something or someone grips her face tightly, crushing her cheeks in their hand.
“Well. Well,” says the blurry image before her. “Look at this,” he says, waving a rod covered in red with blood running down its end. It drips with the fluid, bubbling streams covering its length.
“You didn’t want to let go of this bad boy,” the man says. “Your ass is so greedy for cock!”
The man leans forward, running his long tongue across her face, leaving a sickly trail of slime across it. She groans in discomfort, disgusted by the display.
“Well, don’t you worry, Kelly,” he says, slapping her face with a hard blow. “We’ll soon give you more cock than you know what to do with!” He spits into her face as if to emphasize the point.
Kelly begins to sob, realizing that she’s woken from one nightmare only to come into another and there is nothing she can do about it.

The man looks her body over, a salacious look in his eyes and turns away. He grabs an old bottle of water he’d had laying outside, stained with grease on the side and unscrews the cap. As he turns towards her, she wonders what kind of dark thoughts he has running through his mind? It doesn’t take long for her to find out.
He pinches her nose shut, making her struggle for air suddenly, sucking in mouthfuls as her nose is pinched tight, body twisting and turning uselessly as she tries to free herself. The man tilts the bottle cruelly against her lips, letting a rush of water run down and hit her hard. Unprepared part of it goes up her nose, choking her on it. The man ignores her wide eyes and muffled pleas.
“You must be thirsty, Kelly,” he says in a condescending tone. “Here, drink up.”
He tilts the bottle further, forcing Kelly to swallow or choke as water rushes down her nose in a snot filled mess, trying to find its way into her lungs. The man simply seems to smile, enjoying the show as Kelly struggles with the simple task of swallowing. She shakes her body, trying to break out of the man’s grip and only succeeds in getting more water down the wrong pipe. She ends with chugging the remains of the water down and as the man tilts the bottle up to her lips, tapping it the end, he grunts. He tosses the plastic aside, letting Kelly take some much needed air while she struggles with the water still lodged in her nose.
When the man releases her nose she leans forward, coughing, the remaining water flowing out of her nose as she tries to suck in clean air now.
“Why?!” she mewls, looking towards the man with tear filled eyes. “Why are you doing this to me?!”
“Why?” says the man, in a questioning voice, looking at her with thin slits of eyes. “Because it’s fun Kelly. Because... it’s what you deserve!”
She begins to sob and the man smiles. “Don’t worry, we’ll have more fun soon as the guest arrive. It won’t be much longer now.”

James listens as the woman wails, the tab from the clamp spinning about as he unscrews it. The woman begs him to stop and he can understand to a degree why, as he tugs it roughly at times when it is obviously still secured tightly to make her hurt, but then, what is the fun of having her here if he can not give her pain?
He tugs at the clamp again and dear Kelly lets out a beautiful mewling noise that makes his member hard as he pulls. He tugs at it a little more and smiles before twirling the end and unscrewing it fully. As he tosses the clamp on the floor he hears the old chevy honk, blaring its horn boisterously as the driver sticks his thick neck out from the window, double chins wagging.
“Hey, cabron, you really got a bitch here?” he ask.
James steps away from the woman and Greg seems like he’d fall flat on his rotund girth if not for the door barring his way. He whistles and slaps his hand against the metal frame of the car door. “Fucking shit, man,” he says. “I thought you were playing us! But this... this is really something to see!”
“Get the car parked and we can start,” says James.
The man sticks his head back into the vehicle and revs the engine, the motor roaring loudly as he pulls back out with tires squealing, throwing out masses of dirt and debris.
“Well,” says James, walking up to the terrified woman before him. “Seems the party is about to start!” And the woman begins to wail.

“No! No! Don’t do this,” Kelly begs, jerking at the chains holding her arms tied above her head. “I don’t want any part of this!” she twist at the bonds once more, they still holding her hard against the pipes above, no slack felt.
The man is about to walk towards her, a menacing glare twisting his countenance, when the large man who’d stuck his head out of the window comes over, wrapping the thin indian in a bear hug, squeezing the man tight. It catches the man off guard and he stares at the large one with large eyes as the man pulls away letting his feet touch ground again as the hug had lifted the thin one almost a foot off the ground.
“Hey James,” he says joyfully. “How long you been holding out on us, man? This piece of ass, she be fine, no?”
Kelly stares at the man, her eyes wide and fearful, looking over his large hulking frame which is completely opposing to that of the one next to him. His belly carries over thickly over his belt which lies undone on loose jeans that stretch around the thickened girth of his legs, his arms fat lumps sticking out of his shoulders with meaty sausages finishing them off that Kelly imagines are fingers. His body is thick with sweat already from the early morning sun even though he hasn’t been moving, and it sickens Kelly just to look at it. The man looks at her with his thick double chin, small beady eyes wandering over her exposed body and he licks his lips hungrily.
“You definitely been holding out, man” he says.
“Maybe,” he says, grinning, “but not this time. Should we get started?”
The thick one motions towards her with wide spread arms and Kelly stares wide eyed, her heart racing as she jerks once more against her bonds, breathing rapidly. “No,” she says, imploring the man coming towards her. “No.....”
But her words seem to carry no weight and the man keeps coming, looking much as a devil to her and she can only cry and scream as the inevitable comes.

After the overly affectionate embrace Gregorio gives James, he turns to look at the woman held to the pipes above. At the prize waiting to be taken and torn asunder and finds himself grinning. She is certainly a beauty, he thinks, as his eyes wander over her large, full breasts, the tips already hard and pointed out towards him. Her hips are nice and wide too, good for pounding his sizeable girth into. And she is nice looking with long blonde hair, shimmering locks falling over her eyes and cascading down her shoulders, fearful blue eyes looking at him. Truly a beauty. He’s always wanted to fuck a blonde and now James is going to give him that opportunity.
She is not without faults, however. One of her breasts is swollen, purpled around an area near the middle where it looks bruised and there is blood on her hips coming from behind, no doubt due to something James did to her. It still looks wet and warm, but looks good all the same. He’ll leave that hole to Carlitos. His brother is an ass man anyways and probably won’t mind some rectal damage in his girl.
“Alright,” he says, rubbing his hands together quickly. “Let’s get started!”
“Just what I was thinking,” says James, rubbing at his pants where his own member is tenting up. “You aren’t the only one ready for a good fuck!”
“N-no,” the girl whines, her face falling. “No! Please!”
James walks over to her and with little hesitation, slaps her with a sickeningly loud blow, the sound ringing in the small enclosure. He grips her face, squeezing it tight. “Shut up, you fucking whore!” he yells, spitting in her face. “You still got to pay me for the damages to my truck!”
“Damages?” Gregorio whispers to himself. He shrugs. More than likely he means having skidded across the road or something. He knows how personal James is about things like that, not that he cares. Not in this case where it benefits him all the same. He watches as the man lowers the bitch, keeping her arms bound as he does so. He pulls her along towards Gregorio, her wrist still bound to the chain.
“Why don’t you start?” says James. “Get on the floor and I’ll lay the bitch on top of you. I want some action too and I’m not too eager in waiting long.”
“Fair enough,” says Greg, pulling down his trousers and laying flat on his back, feeling how his fat sausage already springs up, ready for the young woman’s hips. The woman stares, eyes wide, shaking her head, murmuring she’s not ready for something so large, but James is having none of it and pushes her all the same, having her nearly fall on top of Gregorio.
Greg grunts, while he likes the woman’s nice fat breasts pressed against his body, he wants more to this little get together than some mere fondling. As he is taking his dick and trying to position it into the girl’s cunt, James comes behind the girl, pulling back on her hair, making her cry out. It makes Gregorio drop his hold on his member as she screams, the sound so piercing and sudden. Then there is a slap, silencing her voice.
“Shut the hell up, or it’ll go worse for you!” James says. The woman begins to sob but the man slaps her again and tells her to get on Greg. Gregorio simply nods his head and smiles, as the woman has her arms held back, her chest pushed out towards him, hips spread wide around his girth as she is lowered onto his waiting manhood. As he feels himself penetrate her body, he grips both sides of her legs and pulls her down on him suddenly, making her cry out. He groans, feeling the first dregs of precum being coaxed out from his member as the woman’s tight womb crushes his member. “Fuck,” he whispers, “this is one tight whore!”
He rubs against her, gyrating his body as the woman begs him to stop, to slow down. He pays her no mind, instead beating against her body faster, his hips pounding away at her, bouncing, his member tearing into her tight confines as he watches the hypnotic view of her breasts as they bounce back and forth. Yes, he thinks, this is definitely the way you fuck a woman!

Kelly groans as the man’s large meat dances inside her belly, churning her guts. She squeezes her eyes shut, trying to push out the pain, but the long flesh pole inside her is too large to ignore. It is equally as long as the indian’s, who rammed it to the rim of her womb the night before, but also twice as thick, stretching her tight vaginal canal to its limits. She cries out as the man suddenly jabs his thick member against her cervix, slamming against the edge.
“Ah.... that hurt, girly?” says the man, running a hand along her cheek softly, his mouth a mockery of concern. The indian suddenly jerks her head back, painfully pulling at it by the roots.
“Oh, don’t worry about the pain,” says the indian. “Kelly here is a real pain slut! Aren’t you, bitch?” he says, spitting on her face, the glob of slime slapping down on her right eye, nearly blinding her. “Go ahead. Give her a few good, hard fucks. She’ll love it!”
“No... please..” she whispers but her pleading goes unanswered as the man suddenly slams his member into her womb with such force she screams. Then his hands are on her hips, nails digging into her legs as his manhood is beating into her hips, ramming its girth into her over and over. Kelly cries out in agony, the tears running down her cheeks in streams.
“See, cabron,” says the indian. “She loves it!”
He tosses her head forward, while the man beneath holds her, slamming his girth into her again and again. “Hold up a moment while I get myself positioned!”
It takes Kelly a few seconds to realize what the indian is getting at but when she does, she begins to shake her head, trying to crawl away. It does little good, as both men grab at her hips, pulling her back, the one jabbing her womb again to make her wince. It’s a mistake as the indian slams his own member up her bleeding sphincter at the time she winces.
She gasp, her mind sending signals of fire racing through her skull as she feels this other man’s member up her anus, twisting around inside her as if it were a worm with teeth. She stares wide eyed, her heart racing, unable to see through the pain.
This is why she barely notices the third man walk in until the man has a hold of her hair, gripping the back of her scalp painfully and then ramming his member into her open mouth, pushing it in to the back.
Her immediate instinct is to choke on it, the member now lodged in her throat, making her cheeks puff out obscenely as her throat tries to adjust to the sudden intrusion lodged inside. Slowly it pulls out part way, letting her throat muscles adjust before it slams back in, making her gag.
“Cabrones,” says a voice seemingly far away. “Starting without me! How uncivilized.”
“Well, now that all of us are here,” says a voice beneath her, should we get to fucking this gringa bitch or are we all just going to sit here gawking?
The pain starts at her ends and races through her whole body, circling her entirety. She twist her arms, hoping to get a better balance, but the one behind her simply uses them to hold her in place while the other two spear her front and thrust inside her, spearing her insides with abandon. She’d be hard pressed to cry, if she could, but lodged as she is between the trio, she can just barely struggle to simply breathe.

Gregorio digs his nails into the gringa bitch riding him, his nails gouging grooves into her lovely white hips. He enjoys how she squirms, struggling on top of him, her tears warm and salty on his skin as they fall over his neck and cheeks, though he doesn’t much favor the equal taste of her saliva also falling due to his brother’s uncivilized approach to taking her mouth. Not that he can blame him. Maybe he’ll consider taking her mouth himself when he is done here at her hips?
He watches with a bit of amusement as his brother rams his cock into the woman’s throat, driving it in deep, making her gag and choke, working hard to get what little air she gets. The sound of his hips slapping against her lips sounds almost as wetly as does Gregorio’s own rhythmic beat against her hips. The man really seems to be trying to skewer the white bitch. Let him, he thinks. He won’t mind.
He thrust a few more times into her body for his own amusement, jabbing his member even deeper, enjoying how she screams and hearing his brother curse as he withdraws quickly from her mouth. He calls the girl a fucking puta and slaps her across the face with a fierce blow that breaks the skin before shoving his member back into her mouth with brutal force.
Gregorio smiles at this. Maybe he will avoid the mouth then, with all those sharp and pointy teeth just waiting to rip away at his soft skin. Better to avoid injury to such a precious member than risk injury at the mouth of an untrained Amazon. Carlitos can take the risk.
He thrust into the woman’s body harder, enjoying how she squeals as he pushes against her tight confines, pushing as hard and deep as he can go. Carlitos better watch it if he doesn’t want to get his manhood hacked off by the whore’s teeth. He gyrates his hips, enjoying how the woman is squirming, how her breasts bounce beautifully over his face, low enough that he can reach up and take them into his mouth, the tits teasing at his lips. And he does so, with open hostility. He takes one of her nipples into his mouth, sucking briefly and then bites down, hard.
The woman shrieks, with the expected accompanying results. Carlitos throws the woman off the both of them and grabs her hair, hauling the woman to her feet. Carlito’s fist rocks with a hard blow against her face. The sound echoes loudly in the room and both men simply stare at his brother’s sudden lack of composure. He chuckles, enjoying the show as the woman whimpers in terror while his brother takes out his anger on her helpless form. It is quite beautiful to watch.

Carlos takes the white bitch by the hair and slams her against the wall, fully exasperated with her wailings. She cringes, crying at him to stop as he hits her with his fist, bruising her cheeks. “You gonna’ bite me, bitch?” he yells as another blow falls. “Are ya?”
His fist rap against her face as she begs him to stop, the bone crunching against his wrist. When the other two warn him of not damaging her face he decides to hit her stomach and chest instead. The woman begs him to stop, but he ignores her pleadings and continues to hit her. He’s enraged.
He remembers that he’d initially been pissed off when he’d come into the room only to find his brother and his brother’s friend fucking the gringa whore without him. Already they’d taken the best spots, so he’d made do with taking her mouth. Of course his brother had to be a little shit and beat her hips so hard that the bitch clamped down on his dick. Then again, he thinks, this wouldn’t have happened if the bitch knew how to take it properly. Too weak and sensitive, this one. He’d even warned her not to bite him again, but like any stupid bitch, she thought she knew better. So he needs to teach her manners.
He hits her one more time before pulling her up by the hair, dragging her up against the wall and squeezing her cheeks tight.
“You gonna’ bite me again, you stupid puta?” he ask. She shakes her head rapidly, the tears running down her face as she blubbers her apologies to him. He slams his fist into her gut one last time, allowing her to double over before gripping her hair and yanking her back up.
“Good,” he snarls. “That’s just to warn you what will happen if you pull your funny work again.”
He runs his hand down her hips, feeling her wet opening and just then realizes that no one is fucking her holes anymore. He jabs two of his fingers in her wet snatch, pulling her up by her cunt. “And you got a little prize for me down here, don’t you, bitch?” he snarls.
“No, please,...” she says, her face reddening, the tears streaming down her cheeks. “Don’t...”
He slaps her, the sound echoing in the still room.
“Don’t tell me what I can and can’t do, puta!” he yells.
The woman keeps her face turned away wisely, the hair covering her blubbering sickly eyes. Good riddance, he thinks, roughly spreading her legs open. He can’t stand that stupid face of hers. Might as well get to something he can enjoy.
He thrust his member deep into her soggy opening, jabbing it to the hilt, making the woman arch her neck back, veins on her neck bulging.
“That hurt, gringa?” he says, thrusting against her harder, slamming her against the wall. “Well... that’s too bad!” He shoves against her once more, enjoying how she lets out a scream, her large breasts bouncing. Yes, he thinks, this will be most enjoyable.

Gregorio watches his brother pound away at the bitch, her white hips bouncing on his body as she is thrust against the wall, her teeth grit, tears streaming down her face. He can see how her breasts bounce beautifully, slapping away at her body almost as loudly as Carlitos’ hips. It has quite the rhythmic quality to it and Gregorio can feel his member tenting up, wanting it well to hit the bitch true and hard with a good fucking.
But he waits. He is a patient man and contents himself with simply watching the show, his hand doing its best to massage his member while he waits. It is not a bad way to spend the time.
He can see James is none too pleased with the prospects, arms crossed, a bitter scowl on his face but perhaps he should have been the one to take the woman’s mouth instead of his brother? Then again, it might be him thrusting her against the wall, beating her face in if it had been. It does not matter. If he remembers right, the other times James has brought a woman around she hasn’t left the encounter on her own volition, and as he watches this one bounce away at his brother’s hips, he doubts fate will be any kinder to her. Not if James has his way...

This is hell, she thinks. How this man continues to beat away at her hips as if his legs themselves are fist to hit her sensitive genitals. It makes her sick. But she can’t let him know, or express herself. There is so much rage in this one and he’s already hit her body so many times, left so many bruises, that she can’t think straight. The pain at her hips is nothing compared to the circling trails of agony along her stomach, chest and face. Her jaw hurts fiercely and she thinks something might be broken there. She can taste blood and her tongue feels strange. She thinks maybe she bit it at some point when he hit her. She can’t remember. All she can think about is the pain. That pain that racks her body constantly now.
There is another thrust from the wicked man and she cries out, he reminding her just what he is doing to her, that he has no mercy for her. He beats away at her hips harder now and she leans back, gritting her teeth and squeezing her eyes shut, simply trying to endure the pain. She knows what is coming and there is no way to avoid it, but even so, she screams piteously as the first hot spurts of seed spill into her abdomen, filling her womb up.
She cries. Cries for the pain this has caused, for the loss of her innocence and simply regretting having taken this sales position that left her without sufficient gas to get home and wind up here on that fateful night. She cries for that and more.
As the man’s final dregs are emptied into her body, he dumps unceremoniously on the floor, her teeth clashing against one another, ringing in her mouth as her jaw hits the hard floor. The man lays on top of her, straddling her body, slapping at her hips. “You think that’s it, you stupid whore?” he says. “You think that’s it?”
No, she thinks without saying a word, just trying to hold back the tears. There’s two more men who wish to fuck her and she’s only serviced one. She still needs to service them before she can contemplate thinking it’s over for the night. She still needs to serve them. Two more...
That’s when she feels it, his cock pushing its way into her anal sphincter. Her eyes widen, body clenching involuntarily as the organ is admitted into her body, the whole thing sliding in slowly, painfully at first, before thrusting inside suddenly, his hips slamming to the hilt. She cries out, the tears unable to be held back any longer.
The man suddenly grips her hair, jerking her head back. “You thought that was the end, puta?” he says. “Well, I’m still going to fuck your ass before I’m done with you!”
He spits in her face and then positions himself better, grinding against her body before he begins thrusting more vigorously, hips pounding away at her own, beating against them like fist. She simply lays her face flat against the floor and whimpers trying to endure this nightmare.

Carlos slams his girth into the woman’s sphincter, enjoying how she tries to resist, trying to pull away from him and squeezing her eyes shut. He supposes it’s to be expected. A lot of these women seem to try and play dead as men fuck them so that they lose interest. He hits her harder with his hips, trying to show her that’s not going to be the case here, but a sharp pain also runs up his penis and he growls. The imprint left from her teeth is still there, causing him pain. Well, he’ll show her.
He grabs a handful of her hair and begins thrusting harder as he jerks her head back. “You think you can bite my dick and get away with it, you fucking puta?” he growls, nearly spitting the words. “I’ll show you. Carlos Noriega isn’t a man to be messed with!”
He beats against her hips harder, his anger fueling him. As he beats her, the pain in his dick becomes sharper and so he increases his pace, pounding at that tight hole with greater force, which causes her sphincter to grip him all the harder. This pain for pain becomes a circle of agony and soon he is hammering away at her, the sound of her hips against his sounding far greater than those of her own cries. He holds her head back, growling, “this is what happens to putas who mess with me!”
He keeps thrusting away at her, rubbing her tits against the hard floor while she cries bitter tears of anguish and a part of him feels joy and satisfaction, enjoying this hard won victory. He has always enjoyed humiliating these whore that try to make him feel like a low life and this is his retribution for it all.

Gregorio watches, lighting a cigarette with James, laying back against the work bench, heavy rolls of fat weighing his body down as he leans forward, sweat dribbling down his body in the hot noon day sun. he sucks a deep breath from the cigarette and pulls it out, exhaling a long stream of smoke as he watches his brother.
Even when he was younger and would bring young latinas over to the apartment to enjoy, he’d always be this way. Rough and brutal. This is why he and James started taking women off the street or stupid hookers who didn’t know any better. Women who wouldn’t be missed or noticed.
Well, that and that James seems to have a similar attitude. Sometimes he wonders why he hangs out with the man?
He sticks the cigarette in his mouth, sucking on it lightly, listening as Carlitos slams his hips against the woman, thrusting her body against the floor wildly while bending her neck back, almost twisting her up as if she were some kind of living bow. This is why he realizes. How her body is twisted like this, it is quite beautiful.
He enjoys watching how her breasts are squashed on the floor, rough stones and bits of metal scraping at those tender tits. Probably the same for her pussy. He can imagine a sharp sliver of metal jabbing its way up one her labia and causing her an insufferable amount of pain. Beautiful. Sadly, he knows his brother won’t last.
Even though the man has just gotten done with fucking her against the wall, Gregorio knows it’ll just be a little bit longer before he cums in her ass as well and it’s their turn. Though that in itself isn’t too bad. He’s just sad the show is almost over and that his brother has no control in making things last. Pity.

Carlos hammers away at the woman, the heat in his body rising even though the pain at his groin still hurts like a bitch. But it doesn’t matter. All that matters is he’s making this bitch scream and beg and she’s going to cry and beg and his brother and his brother’s friend are still going to come and fuck her up some more.
He jabs at her body with his hips, a smile crossing his lips, the pain at his groin turning from agony to euphoria as the adrenaline dulls the pain. He thrust into her body, feeling like he is stabbing her with a knife, before his dick comes on fire and he is shooting deep inside her, spilling his warm seed into her anus. He leans down against her, running his body along her back, jabbing at her body a few more times with quick thrusts to remove the last dredges of his cum before slowly getting off, slipping out of her soggy hole with a trail of cum still dribbling off his end. Some of it is already bubbling back out from her red cherry, mixed with blood. Her ass has a large gaping hole and he likes to think that he’s the one who made that.
He grins and looks towards his brother. “Hey Gregorio, I think this bitch isn’t done yet! Why don’t you take over!”
The man nods with a sad expression on his face, taking away Carlos’ cheer. What’s he so depressed about? Cuz he didn’t get his turn right away? Well fuck him! Shows him for starting without him. Carlos stomps past the duo who approach the woman slowly and grabs his clothes, ripping them away from the floor. He has no interest in sticking around and watching these two pendejos have their way with the bitch. He’s done here.

James watches the young man leave in a huff, grabbing his things and swinging about almost as if he owns the place. James simply looks away, growling in a low voice. “Alright, Gregorio,” he says, waving the large man who’d seated himself on the benches. “Now that the little boy is done, let’s get the real stuff underway.”
“Heh,” says the man with a snicker, lifting his great girth which jiggles as he stands. “Don’t let him hear you say that. He’ll get into a tizzy if he does.”
“Tizzy?” says James confused for a moment but soon he waves it off, looking towards the woman and her soaked pussy, dripping fluids. He licks his lips, looking her body over and rubs his chin. “You still want her cunt, man?”
“Nah,” says Gregorio, walking towards the woman and lifting her from the floor, turning her around and raising her hips as she squirms. “I think I want her asshole this time. Her pussy is too sopping wet.”
“Agreed,” says James, the same thoughts having passed through his mind. But not being desirous to take her cunt himself, he walks over to the woman, gripping her hair tightly and jerks it up in a violent pull.
“Alright, Kelly,” he says, “here’s how it’s going to work out for you now. You’re going to suck my dick,” and he waves his large phallus before her, slapping it lightly on her forehead. “And if I feel any teeth, any at all, I’m going to bash your teeth in! Got it?”
She nods frantically, tears running down her eyes. He can see her wince, gritting her teeth as Gregorio shoves his member deep into her asshole, expanding it painfully. “And I don’t really give a shit how hard Big Greg is fucking you. You bite and you lose all your teeth. Got it, whore?”
She is sobbing, but nods her head in understanding and James pushes his member in, sliding it down so she is choking on it. He lets out a sigh as he feels her throat constrict on his member. Her throat is nice and tight, squeezing his member and coaxing the cum from his penis. He smiles down at the woman’s pleading eyes, a sardonic smile on his lips.
“And remember! No teeth, or else!”

The man forces his foul member into her mouth while the other thrust violently against her anus, skewering her like a pig on a roast. Kelly forces back the tears, trying to swallow her shame as the man behind her beats against her hips savagely, seeming to want to tear her asshole apart. But she forces herself to keep her teeth out of the way of the dick of the foul smelling indian before her. She has to, or she won’t have any to speak of, as she highly doubts their removal will be anything pleasant.
Still, what happens behind her is anything pleasant either as the man beats his own hips in a rhythmic fashion, her poor anus sounding with the constant thump-thump of the man’s hips. It hurts so badly already due to the indian having shoved that long metal pipe up her ass and leaving it there for the whole of the night previous. It’s sore and she can still feel warm blood running down its length, but she forces herself to ignore it. She can’t afford to give it any attention for doing so could mean losing pieces of her body which she wishes to avoid.
This fact isn’t made any easier by how the man before her is thrusting into her throat so vigorously, purposely trying to choke her, the odor alone enough to make her gag. She can feel what taste like lumps on his penis, their texture that of something pushing up against his member as he beats it into her mouth. Still, through the tears and the jerking of her neck being pushed forwards, slamming that girth down her throat, she keeps herself calm enough to avoid using her teeth, as much as she wishes to.
She imagines biting the man’s member off, leaving it clear of genitals and a bloody mess that she would then spit out while telling the man off. But she knows it wouldn’t be that easy. They’d kill her as surely as not and if she can play by their rules and get out alive, that is all that matters. She just... has to endure...

James is surprised. He would have been certain the woman would have at the very least scratched at his member with her fangs, for all the tears she has given but she has managed to hold out. She just avoids barely touching her teeth against his member and uses only the meatier parts of her mouth to hold and pleasure him. Those parts do a wondrous job of coaxing his phallus, making him warm and hard, jabbing the precum down her throat in a less than gentle manner. He can feel the heat in his loins rising and he thrust his member down into the woman’s throat deeper, enjoying how she squirms, shoving his member in faster and trying to impale her, push his dick through the back of her neck.
The woman whines, begging him to stop, but he ignores her pleas, stabbing at her with his phallus while pulling her hair violently until he can feel himself cumming deep inside her. The girl, Kelly, makes a gagging noise around his member, her throat contracting and expanding, pulling more of his cum from his manhood before pulling out of her and tossing her back.
He smiles at what he sees, the cum running down her chin as she coughs, trying to regurgitate the cum, only for her body to be jerked back violently, the wet slapping of hips against ass sounding in his ears as Greg beats away at her. It’s okay, no matter what she has spit out she has still swallowed more. It’s time to let Greg finish.
He can see the man’s great girth jiggle, ripples running through it, sweat coming down over his sagging chest muscles and over his hairy stomach. It would make him gag if he weren’t so focused on the blonde’s alluring and round chest, her nice nipples sticking out towards him, hard and erect.
He grins, grabbing one and pulling at it as it swings towards him, curling it between his fingers and twisting it as his friend rocks the girl’s body ever so beautifully. He enjoys the feel of it, how it trembles in his grasp, but soon it is ripped away from him with the sea sawing motions of her body, those nice breasts slapping wetly back and forth against her own form. He watches, almost in a trance like state until Gregorio pulls the girl back, thrusting out her chest as he pushes his hips against hers, crying out with the girl’s scream, his voice a large bellow in the room. He holds her there for a moment until that sound has faded before simply dropping her on the floor, his member slipping out with a sickly squelching noise. Trails of cum still stick to his member, dripping ever so slowly onto the floor.
“Now, that was some fuck,” says Gregorio, looking down at the woman’s prone body, her breathing rapid and shallow. “You need to bring putas like this around more often, my friend.” there is a big smile on the man’s face and it warms Jame’s heart to see he put it there.
James leans down, gripping the woman’s hair, lifting her so that she’s looking at him pitifully from beneath the matt of hair he’s pulling. “We have to go and have some lunch,” he says in a dark tone. “But we’ll be back soon. Don’t worry.”
“P-please... let me go,” she whines.
“Sorry,” he says. “Not gonna’ happen.”
Then his fist rocks against her face. One blow, hard and well placed, directed at her jaw lays the woman flat. Her body slumps against the floor as he lets her go, head hitting the floor with a thud. He turns towards his friend and nods.
“C’mon,” he says. “We have to get things ready.”
The smile on his friend’s face dampens, his eyes darkening. He knows what James means as they’ve done this before. It seems to make the atmosphere gloomy thinking about it, but it has to be done. They can’t afford any witnesses, even ones as pretty as this one. It would be too damaging for them. So... she must be eliminated.
Old 11-03-2014, 01:34 AM   #3
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the final part to this commissioned story. this part is fairly graphic and violent as per client details. so you've been warned.

When the men left, Kelly had let herself hang there, trying to rest and take in the abuse, too tired to do else wise. Her body is sore from the fucking she endured earlier. Her anus screams at her, even now as she can feel the warm trickle of blood run down her legs and her throat feels horribly raw, it being difficult to swallow or even breathe properly. It hurt to utter any sound so she remains quiet, shaking in fear.
She let herself hang, if only to try and gather energy to be able to think of a way to escape this nightmare and be able to leave. But... her arms now are as sore as anything else, the limbs feeling hard and heavy as she’s been stretched out, her body hanging limply from the lines. They feel almost like they’re going to tear apart. She wishes she hadn’t been so stupid in letting herself hang here so long. The night before had already drawn its toll from her and this has only made it worse. Stupid. Stupid.
She pulls haphazardly at the chains, they only making a soft jingle before she gives in, letting her body hang once more, causing more agony to her limbs. It hurts, a lot. She can just barely bear it and that’s all. She tries once more to pull but the chains have no give so she abandons that notion.
She tries screaming for awhile, but her voice soon becomes hoarse and she hangs her head limply and falls into a depraved, restless sleep. When she awakes, the sun is already starting to set, casting orange hues over the entire land.
She pulls at her chains, finding them still hard and taught as before. It’s useless, she thinks. She screams again, crying out for help as her voice is still heavy and sore from the use on her mouth. She worries the men might hear her but thinks they have left her here so there is no use worrying about them. She yells, hoping someone, anyone, will hear her and bring aid. No one comes. Her voice simply rings through the hollow empty chambers of the room, coming back to her like an echo. She hangs her head and begins to sob, whimpering softly, the cold running clammy fingers over her body.
“Ohhhh, Kelly,” says a man’s distinctive voice. “Don’t cry. I promise, I won’t leave you again.”
The voice is full of mirth and cruel laughter and Kelly’s heart stops mid beat then begins thundering in her chest. She lifts her head to look out towards the entrance of the building, sweat already running into her eyes from the fear. She sees the long thin figure of the Indian masked in shadow and she screams...

“Haha!” Carlos chuckles as he walks up behind James, camera poised on the screaming girl. He watches her holler, pulling at the chains, making them jangle as she tries to kick around, yelling with a hoarse voice, her breasts bouncing beautifully and hips swaying in a seductive manner. He just wants to fuck her. The sounds of her screaming giving him a greater hard on.
“Looks like the whore already knows your plan, cabron,” he says with a snicker to James. The man turns to look at him with a sneer, then nods, the look on his face turning into a smile.
“Yeah, yeah,” he says, nodding his head as he scratches at his neck. “Seems she does.”
He watches James from the corner of his eye, keeping his camera trained on the woman as James comes into range of the video, looking as the man taps a long metal pipe against his leg, tapping it slowly to add to the tension to the scene. The woman tries to back away, pushing against the metal frame of the car, she already terrified of what may happen to her.
“P-please,” she begs. “L-let me go!”
The man walks up to her, tapping the pipe in his hand, considering his actions. Carlos watches and winces as James suddenly slams the pipe between the woman’s legs, her vag crunching beneath it, the blood running down the floor. The woman cries a shrill scream, her legs closing tightly, body buckling, the tears running down her cheeks as she yells louder than initially did when she’d thought they weren’t here. Carlos almost pities her, if his member weren’t hardening already in his pants. As is, he simply wants to see more...
James pushes the woman’s chin up, tilting it towards the sky. “Sorry, Kelly,” he says. “Those are the rules. We gotta’ finish you off. But...” He turns towards Carlos, a broad smile on his face. “That doesn’t mean we can’t have some fun first!”
“No.no.no.no,pleeeasssse...” the woman whispers, her voice becoming louder and more shrill the more she speaks. “Don’t do this! Please!” By the end she is screaming the words.
“Sorry,” James says, tossing aside the pipe and picking up a set of pliers. He grips the tool, turning it over and lets it snap together repeatedly, the sound loud in the small room. The woman is shaking her head as the man leans up and pulls down her arms, slipping one finger between the blades of the pliers.
“And this little piggy...” he says as he starts to squeeze the handle grip firmly in his hand. The woman shrieks, screaming loudly, her mouth extending impossibly wide as her finger twist in the grip of the small tool. Then there is a sickening crunch, the finger falling to the floor with the snapping of the tool, the bloody digit twisting on the floor.
“This piggy went to the butcher!” James coos.
“Now this little piggy...” he says, moving to the next finger.
The woman begins to beg anew and Carlos can’t help but grin, his smile growing big enough he can feel it pushing at the edges of his lips. It’s too bad Gregorio had to miss this, but the man never could stomach the gore. Not like him.
He snickers, watching and listening. Hearing that audible snap as the pliers close and another finger falls to the floor followed by the woman’s wail. It is just... too amusing.

As he removes the woman’s pinkie finger, the blades snapping shut, James notices the woman’s head slump over. He feels some bitterness well within him as he sees the woman has fallen into an unconscious state. He’s only managed to remove four of her fingers before the shock seems to have become too much for her. Now she seems to deprive him of what makes these little end games amusing, the look of her suffering and pain. He sneers at this and calls over his friend’s brother. This needs to be handled quickly.
“Hey...” he says, waving his hand. “Hey... wake her up!”
“What?” says the man, walking over to him, rubbing his chin. “Can’t do the bitch up, yourself, man?”
“Nah, this part is always boring to me.”
The young man sighs, putting the camera aside on a barrel where it can still pick up the image and walks around him, rubbing his chin as he looks at the woman. He smiles, rubbing his hands together and picks up the steel pipe that James had thrown aside, twisting it in his hands. “That’s only cuz’ you make it boring! Here, watch how I do it!”
He lifts the pipe and swings it, cutting through the air and slamming it into the woman’s sensitive organ. The woman’s head jerks, a sound coming from her lips and then her head falls back against her chest.
“She’s still out,” James says, irritated.
“If at first you don’t succeed,” says the young man, the pipe coming up between the woman’s legs once more. “Then try, try again and again and again!”
James crosses his arms and nods his head in appreciation. The more blows that land on the woman’s extended body the more her head jerks forward, reacting, the moans growing louder, her eyes fluttering more.
He does have to give points to the man for his initiative, it’s only too bad he’s ruining her pussy. It’s becoming a bloody mess, the blood splattering across the floor. Won’t be able to fuck that again any time soon, he thinks, but then, she isn’t going to last that long anyways, so it’s not a major loss on the whole. He leans back against some crates, arms folded across his chest and sits back to enjoy the show.

Even before the pliers had gone through the bone of her left pinkie finger, Kelly’s mind had already faded into a blissful darkness, her mind trying to protect her from the terrible reality before her. Trying to save her energies for the chance of survival which seem to grow dimmer and dimmer with each passing minute.
It would leave her here, if it could. But the shooting pain rushing up her body sends clusters of nerves firing into her brain, demanding she wake, demanding she activate her fight or flight response. There is no concern for the bonds which bind her or that the two predators still surround her, only that she must waken to try to survive. And so, as another blow falls onto her body, damaging it, Kelly is woken from her blissful sedation into the cold reality that is before her and she screams. As she wakes from one nightmare into another...

Kelly screams, looking into the eyes of the two men who abuse her, fearing what they will do to her as they surround her, dark eyes looking down at her. There is another crunch as a sharp pain rushes up her body from between her legs. The veins along her neck bulge as she bites down on her lower lip, blood flying out from her mouth, eyes bulging. The hard metal burns between her legs, leaving her twitching, biting back the tears and taste of blood in her mouth.
“I think she’s up now,” says the young man, pulling the red pipe from her cunt with a sickening sound. She looks at him from under a sweat drenched matt of hair, staring at him with great fear. The man taps the pipe against his palm, grinning, droplets of her own blood splattering against her face. “You awake, puta?” he ask.
She shakes her head, whimpering, “No.... stop...”
She twist her legs, closing them, feeling all the blood running down her legs, the sharp angry pincers of pain stabbing at her. The man simply laughs at her.
“It’s not my place to decide, puta,” he says, pointing the pipe in her direction.
Then the burning fire suddenly hits her, something twisting against her legs, tearing at the bud against her vagina. She yells, shrieking, the pain almost as bad as when her fingers were taken from her. She tries to kick at the fire and feels it only make the situation worse, the machine tearing more away from her body as she moves. The machine rips away at her body and when the whirring of the bloody tool is stopped, she feels the hot metal still boiling her skin. As it’s pulled away, she cries out, spreading her legs instead of shutting them to relieve the pain, the blood splattering the floor, wet and hot.
She almost passes out again until the indian stands up, turning on his electric machine, the head of it turning rapidly with the loud whirling. Adrenaline pumps through her body, forcing her awake once more. She screams, futilely twisting at her bonds as both men begin to laugh, her mind becoming an incoherent mess. Only the pain she knows, and wanting to avoid it at any cost.
“That wake you up?” says the man teasingly. He leans the machine close to her left eye as she pulls back, leaning against the vehicle behind her, trying to push back against it so she can be away from the machine. “Maybe I should drill your eye too?” he says. “Think that’ll keep you awake?”
He flips the switch on the machine, the drill suddenly turning before her and she screams, her voice echoing loudly, all the pain of her body forgotten in favor of avoiding whatever new pain may come upon her. The men laugh and the indian pulls the drill away, squeezing the trigger a few more times to get a reaction from her. She screams, begging him to stop.
“No bitch,” he says, propping the drill against his shoulder. “We’re not doing your eyes, yet...” He lets that hang over her head as he says it before patting the machine against his palm. “But I do think it’s time we do something about those lovely breasts of yours!”
The other man cheers and all Kelly can think or do is shake her head in denial, waiting for the inevitable. The coming of further horror as she listens to the machine be dismantled and sees the man pick up a drill bit. “No.no.no.no,” she whispers repeatedly, knowing the futility of her words. “No.”

James is feeling a bit... aroused, now that he’s hurt the bitch some, but he thinks he’s not ready to start fucking her yet. After all, he’s already had her ass and her mouth, so all that’s left is her tits, but he’s not really into the idea of tit fucking her in the traditional sense. No, he has a different idea in mind. One that is quite a bit more painful.
He presses the switch against the drill bit, enjoying the noise it makes as it begins to turn, holding it for awhile, hearing the motor whine as the bit he’s changed turns rapidly. He smiles as wicked thoughts run through his mind.
“No! No! No!” the woman continues to shriek, the sounds coming from her lips seeming to only grow louder with each cry as James plays with holding out on her for a bit, letting the fear in her build. He loves the look of terror in her eyes, how her mouth is extending impossibly wide as she lets out the air from her pretty lungs. This could be problematic, if they were in the city. But since they’re not...
“What are you gonna’ do, cabron?” says Gregorio’s brother, looking at him with a confused look. Boys is new to this, so he’s patient with him.
“Just wait and see,” says James, taking hold of the woman’s left breast. She twist in her bonds, trying to pull away, but it is weaker now, less forceful, and he suspects if they leave her much longer, she’ll die anyways. So might as well have fun.
He pushes the drill against her tit flesh, pushing down on the switch and laughs as the flesh begins to twist around the bit, the woman wailing loudly as the drill bites into her flesh.

Carlos turns away, his face nearly going blue. The gorge comes up his throat and he has to force himself to swallow it back down.
“What?” says James, his voice sounding like a cackle. “too much for you? Thought you were a man?”
Carlos looks back towards the woman, watching as the blood sprays against James’ work suit, the drill twisting as bits of flesh get pulled into the turning blade of the power tool. The woman’s breast is twisting in such a way it looks like it’s been caught in a blender. The man stops drilling into her tit for a bit before as if to admire his handy work before pushing down on it while turning it on, steam coming off the motor as the woman continues to howl in agony.
Carlos wants to turn away, but the very atrocity of this all, the filthiness of it, keeps his eyes riveted on this horrific scene. He finds himself unable to look away, watching as the man pulls back on the drill, twisting the breast in another way, before pulling the drill bit out. Small chunks and bits stick to the drill’s end, pulling out with it as he rips the machine away, flipping the switch on so webbed pieces of meat spin with the drill bit, spraying blood everywhere.... including on him...
“Now that’s a good bit of fun,” says the man wickedly.
“Yeah, whatever,” says Carlos, just barely able to hold back the gorge that wants to come up from his guts.
“Hey, Cabron,” says James with a cheeky voice to it. “Why don’t you help me bring the bitch down. I have something else planned for our dear, little Kelly!”
“Yeah...” says Carlos, his face several shades lighter. He wants to say more but can barely hold it together. Instead, he leans his arms up, undoing the shackles binding the woman to the ceiling, looking over her maimed fingers and wonders, what is he really doing here? Is this what he really wants to do?

The pain in her body is horrid, thinks Kelly through a fevered mind. The sick fuck had used a drill on her precious tit, mutilating it, leaving her mind in a state of shock, strong enough that most rational thought has all but left her.
She barely realizes when the men take her down or when they tie her to the floor, the chain being pulled taught under another slab of stone. She only feels the tug at her arms, a pull that is almost bothersome if not for the pains assailing her from the rest of her body, making this new sensation something not to be bothered with. So it is she barely noticed the chain being wrapped around her neck until it begins to squeeze at her throat, making it hard to breathe.
“Alright, Kelly,” says the shadow of the indian above her, as he stands himself up, pushing down his pants around his ankles. “Let’s make this thing a bit more interesting! Turn the machine on!”
There is a quick reply and then she hears hydraulics sound, slowly waking her from her stupor, the chains at her neck starting to squeeze tighter as it begins to pull, grinding against her lower jaw. The links bite into her cheeks and she wakens now, twisting in her binds, only now realizing how tightly she’s been bound so that she can’t move.
“No...” she whispers, “stop-p...” The binds at her neck prevent her from speaking more though the indian seems not to concern himself as he straddles her chest, gripping her mangled tit flesh. The man begins to dig his fingers into the twisted flesh and Kelly screams, trying to pull away from the monsters around her as she feels her tit flesh stretched out painfully from its wound.
The men both simply laugh, seeming to find enjoyment in watching her flesh being stretched out as the chains bite into her throat. Only one thought goes through her mind at this point, seeing their reactions. They’re going to kill her! And there is nothing she can do about it!

James pushes his fingers into the meaty whole and stretches the flesh out with his fingers, feeling the blood gush out, running hot and wet down his hands. He watches as that hole he made, grows larger and larger, gaping open like a wide pit, the flesh beneath looking almost like an open cunt inviting him in. He feels his member growing harder just looking at it and gives his manhood a few quick strokes, rubbing his ball sack against the woman’s ribs.
“Poor, poor Kelly,” he whispers. “Just another sack of meat waiting to be fucked up, aren’t you?”
He looks towards the woman’s wide eyes, her tongue beginning to push out of her mouth as the chains grip her neck, biting into it, her body twisting beneath him. Her eyes are already beginning to roll up in her head and he grunts. He doesn’t really have much time to do this, unfortunately.
He takes his rod, flicking it against her torn breast, watching as blood sprays upwards and smiles. He feels that nice warmth against the head of his penis, precum beginning to dribble out from the head, heat rising in his own body as he watches this woman suffer.
He grips his staff with one hard hand and shoves it into the gaping wound, thrusting inside it with one push. The meat grips his member in a warm embrace, sucking it whole and James throws back his head and groans. The flesh closes around his manhood, holding it tightly like any cunt would.
This is the life, he thinks. This is what it means to be alive!
He grips the woman’s mammary and begins to gyrate his hips, enjoying just how her flesh holds him, her body squirming beneath him, the sounds of her gagging pushing him on. He thrust slowly, simply allowing himself to enjoy the feel of her suffering as the flesh splits further while sucking at his rod.
“It’s almost over, Kelly,” he whispers, thrusting in and out, coating his member in her slick red fluids. “So you hush now and just take it in.”
Her only response is to gasp, tears running thinly down her cheeks. He grins and continues his slow and deliberate thrust, enjoying his time with this woman.

Carlos watches with a sickening fascination, watching as the old man seems to jerk himself off inside the woman’s tit, stroking it almost tenderly, if it weren’t for the fact that the flesh were torn and ripped apart as it were, he could almost call it... romantic. Almost. But the coating of blood over the man’s hips, the red running down the woman’s waist and pooling at her skirt band as she twist and writhes, tells him otherwise. She is desperate to escape and live and nothing of this can be sugar coated with some sense of whimsy.
Still, even with this, he finds himself rubbing one off, the act of death itself seeming to be of great fascination to him. He holds his dick in one hand, watching the woman gasp while with the other he holds the camera, focusing it on her face then on the actions of his most depraved comrade and he finds himself chuckling. It truly is a most disgusting sight. And yet, he can’t seem to stop from rubbing one off. He only hopes he can cum before the woman meets her demise...

James continues thrusting his body against the woman’s tit flesh, his thrust becoming more violent and quicker, jabbing at the flesh, making it split further. The flesh is only held together by his hands pushing their weight down on it, crushing it. If not for this, the woman’s breast would fall apart and he’d be fucking air. But he manages to hold it together, to continue pushing against her splitting mound, enjoying the feel of the flesh beneath as he fucks.
He begins to push faster, jabbing at her most private genital, groaning. “Yes. Yes. Yessss...” he hisses beneath his breath as that heat rises inside him and then the fire is racing out, spilling into the flesh that was never made to take in a man’s erection. He groans, throwing back his head and jerks the splitting flesh forward against his dick as he fills the orb with his seed. Cum spills out with blood and gore around his hips and he moans in delight.
Then there is a crack.
He opens his eyes and looks down, watching at the woman’s neck stretches too far to hold it properly and begins to snap, the sounds audible in the small room. Her eyes have already rolled up into her head and her tongue lolls out from a gaping mouth as the chain binding her neck continues to squeeze.
“Alright kid,” he says, waving his hand. “Stop the machine. We’ve had our fun.”
“Just a minute...” says the young man.
James looks at him, watching him jerk off, the kid’s hand rubbing at his member in a frenzy for a few seconds more before James hears his crowing, spraying cum over the woman’s plump face and spilt hair, the sounds of her bones continuing to snap as her head hangs at a horribly twisted angle. All of this made worse in appearance by the fresh coating of cum, dribbling down her open eyes and into her gaping mouth.
James laughs.
“Couldn’t hold it in, could you?”
The young man looks at him with a glare. “Couldn’t get it off before she went all stiff. Fuck that.”
“You’ll get the hang of it,” says James, pulling himself away from the woman’s mangled corpse, his penis dripping red, pieces of gore still clinging to it. “Come on,” he says. “Let’s get cleaned up and get rid of the body.”
“Sure,” says Gregorio’s little brother. “Can we do this again with another hot chick?”
James wipes his hands and member before looking at the man. “Why?” he says. “You got someone in mind?”
The young man smiles and James laughs loudly, his voice echoing in the room. The kid is certainly a chip off the old block. James thinks, maybe he’s going to be liking this guy, quite a lot.

Tags
abduction, bondage, gangbang, snuff, torture