Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-02-2020, 09:36 PM   #61
5subject
Privileged Member

5subject has initial reputation

Lukovia in a Max Cita Straitjacket

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 06:42
File Size: 136.30 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/6bcf6cudxm6j
5subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:04 AM   #62
5subject
Privileged Member

Autumn Bodell in a Posey Straitjacket

Tags: BDSM, Bondage, Rope, Tied, Struggling, Bound, Orgasms, Taped, Strapped, Handcuffed, Shocked

Duration: 06:19
File Size: 128.69 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z76d8lzllokv
Old 06-03-2020, 02:50 AM   #63
5subject
Privileged Member

Kalaisha Mae In a Leather Straitjacket

Duration: 06:21
File Size: 129.34 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/tb27riw9ijp4
Old 06-03-2020, 08:33 AM   #64
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Lukovia Hogtied

Lukovia Hogtied

Duration: 05:06
File Size: 104.09 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/z8gd6pflufrs
Old 06-03-2020, 09:12 AM   #65
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Asha and Hex Hex in a Posey Straitjacket

Asha and Hex Hex in a Posey Straitjacket

Duration: 05:26
File Size: 110.66 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/jnurkaoamyek
Old 06-05-2020, 08:34 PM   #66
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Self Bondage at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale

Self Bondage at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale

After a long day at work, Martin came back to the hotel to pick me up for dinner. We went out to a fantastic place called, "Don & Charlies". We both enjoyed a very nice steak dinner and after coming back, Martin had some things to finish up at the meeting so he left for another hour or two while I relaxed in the room. Earlier in the day, I had done some self-bondage in the shower so I had a lot of things still laying out on the bed to dry. Looking over at them was too tempting not to put it all on and play again so that's what I did. I locked the collar onto my neck, handcuffed myself, put on the leg irons, put the clover clamps on, and made myself cum with the wand... in my pantyhose, heels and all that steel. I LOVED it!

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: BDSM , HIGH HEELS , SELF BONDAGE , HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH , PANTYHOSE BONDAGE
Keywords: bondage , self bondage , masturbation, handcuffs , hitachi magic wand , pantyhose , leg irons , high heels , pantyhose bondage , forced orgasm , collar , steel bondage , topless , clover clamps

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 13:57
File Size: 254.96 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/0jphsbr2ridr
Old 06-06-2020, 04:19 AM   #67
5subject
Privileged Member

Asiana Starr and MILF GiGi in a Bondage Predicament

Jim Hunter and MILF GiGi came to visit so we got the pleasure of working with them! Jim Hunter ran the camera while Martin tied us up in a two-girl predicament. I am placed on my knees with my back against the cross as Martin wraps my throat to he post, ball gagged and drooling. Arms are pinned behind me and my ankles are crossed and tied with my crotch roped to the ceiling, then attached to GiGi's arms as she's pulled into a strappado. Her elbows and ankles are tied, mouth is gagged, with her knees tied to her neck. Martin wasn't even finished rigging GiGi and I was already breaking a sweat. My knees being pressed against the hard platform, my neck tightly tied against the post with little to no air, I knew I wouldn't last very long. GiGi kept trying to move herself towards me, thinking it would loosen the rope going to my pussy but what she didn't realize is that any movement she made, only made my punishment worse. By the time her heels were removed, he was nearing my end. Only able to hold on another minute or before I tap.

Fetish: BDSM , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , BALLGAGGED , SUBMISSIVE SLUTS , BONDAGE

Duration: 18:28
File Size: 529.35 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/4eo6tjiwwjna/I...ment-1080p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 05:33 AM   #68
5subject
Privileged Member

Unbind These Ropes - Barbary Rose and Elise Graves - Sexy Duo Hogtied, Gagged and Blindfolded Try to Escape Their Ropes!

Some women enjoy shopping together, some enjoy sipping cocktails while catching up. Elise Graves and Barbary Rose, however, enjoy being tied up into strict hogties and working together to get each other out. Each bound into her own hogtie, complete with a tight ball gag and blindfold, the game begins by needing to scoot nearer to one another. Watching the girls squirm, moan and grunt as they work to free the knots is just as enjoyable as seeing the joy in their eyes as they move closer to freedom. Thanks to the fabulous butts on these two women, the twisting, wiggling and writhing is a sight to behold!

Genre: ROPE BONDAGE , CLASSIC BONDAGE , BIG BUTTS , BONDAGE , PANTYHOSE BONDAGE
Fetish: elise graves , barbary rose , hogtie , ball gag , blindfold , escape , escape challenge , rope bondage , body suit , pantyhose , socks , g/g , fun , bondage

Duration: 18:23
File Size: 256.32 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/iy3usm2i6zu0/U...Ropes_720p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 06:04 AM   #69
5subject
Privileged Member

Adorable Slut Ella Nova gets fucked up by Sergeant Major

Good girl Ella Nova spreads her legs for Sergeant Major. In his low gravely voice he commands her to vibe her clit with the Hitachi and feel herself up. Sergeant has lots of plans for Ella today and the fun has just begun. After bending Ella over his knee to give her a good spanking she is gagged and bound to a chair. Mr Major cuts Ella's bra and sexy leotard off so she is only wearing see-through black stockings and thigh- high leg warmers. Sergeant Major pulls a tight rope between her legs which raises her hips up high in the air creating quite the fetching bondage position. He vibes her clit with the Hitachi and clips a bunch of clothes pins on her tits while he fucks her pussy with a dick on a stick. He goes deep and hard in Ella's cunt making her wiggle and moan and when he adds the vibrator she cums hard. Next laying on her stomach with arms and ankles bound behind her Sergeant has his way with Ella's pussy again. First he flogs her tender ass and teases her sensitive slit with the long leather strands of the flogger. Ella's perfect little ass wriggles in the air while Major fucks her pussy and makes her cum with the vibrator. He whips her with the crop, single tail, flogger and slaps her butt turning it bright pink. Flipping back and forth between stinging pain and pussy pounding pleasure Ella is getting the royal treatment today. Now on her back tied up tight and gagged Sergeant Major puts Ella through her paces with more intense vibration on her clit, cunt fucking with the dick on a stick. Major is having a good ole time with his little plaything and Ella just takes whatever he gives because she wants to please him. Finally bent over on her knees Mr. Major tickles Ella making her squirm and plays with her pussy to get her all hot and bothered. Hardcore pussy fucking and vibration takes Ella way over the top as she begs Sergeant Major to cum and boy does she!

Fetish: BDSM, Blonde, Bondage, Bottom, Corporal Punishment, Crop, Domination, Fingering, Handler, Hitachi, Humiliation, Leather, Natural Boobs, Pain, Rope Bondage, Shaved, Single Tail, Spanking, Straight, Submission, Tattoo, Top, Vaginal Penetration, Vibrator, White

Duration: 45:42
File Size: 1.63 GB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/sarg2gk2ptd4/A..._Nova_720p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 08:46 AM   #70
5subject
Privileged Member

The Bell Jar - Elise Graves and Utmost Restraint - Elise is Spread in Vulnerable Position with Head Trapped in a Jar - Tickling - Nipple Torture - Forced Orgasms

Take a peek inside an authentic play session with the very fun Utm0st Restraints and Elise Graves. Be a fly on the wall as Elise is secured into a bespoke bondage device, perfect for displaying her anterior body. Watch Utmost Restraints lower a large bell jar over Elise's head, hoping to dampen her cries. Listen to Elise struggle with nipple suction and clamps. Meanwhile, Elise's pussy gets the unique opportunity to know what a concrete mixer feels like, which forces Elise to orgasm many times. Eventually Utmost Restraints pushes Elise over the edge of pain and she beings to release some of her suffering through the form of tears. Enjoy this authentic play session.

Category: BDSM
Genre: BONDAGE , CRYING , LARGE NIPPLES , NIPPLE PLAY , BOUND ORGASMS
Fetish: elise graves , utmost restraint , forced orgasms , concrete mixer , zip tie , legs spread , bell jar , crying , cmnf , nipple clamps , nipple suction , vibrator , sweating , female submissive , clover clamps

Duration: 27:46
File Size: 388.57 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/15eq3esjgp3l/BL_Bell-Jar-720p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 10:27 AM   #71
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Sash Fae Sexy Secretary

Sash Fae Sexy Secretary

Ultra bondage vixen Sasha Fae is a very naughty secretary who needs to be disciplined! This gorgeous brunette is tightly bound and tightly gagged with a chinstrap ballgag! Sasha is a fetish dream cum true as she sexily struggles and whimpers tightly tied up in her sexy secretary outfit!

Duration: 11:05
File Size: 350.57 mb

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/k15mglhq4f85/T...tary-1080p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 09:11 PM   #72
5subject
Privileged Member

Default Catwoman Gets Catnipped

Catwoman Gets Catnipped

Catwoman was in the process of stealing a secret formula to make Batgirl her slave when she got caught by Batman! He used his batarang to tie bind her with ropes wrapped all around her body. Now Catwoman tied up and cleave gagged. She struggles furiously but with her hands tightly bound behind her back escape won’t be easy. Luckily her henchman finally returns and removes her gag. Catwoman is obviously annoyed as she questions him to where he was… he was supposed to be watching her back while she made the theft! The henchman explains that he had to go to the bathroom. “It’s impossible to find good help these days!” she remarks, obviously irritated. The henchman goes on to ask where Batman is and she explains that he went to go get Commissioner Gordon so they have to get out of there now! The henchman attempts to remove the ropes bur he’s too slow. Catwoman instructs him to grab the vile lying next to her that contains the secret formula and get her out of there… he can untie her later!

The henchman has Catwoman over his shoulder as they arrive back at her lair. He lays her down on the bed and she asks if he still has the vile. He pulls it out of his pocket and shows it to her then curiously asks “What’s so important about this stuff anyway?” Catwoman explains that it is a powerful, mind altering, aphrodisiac… and it contains catnip. This gives the henchman an idea. He surreptitiously applies the drug to a white cloth as she explains her plans to use it to enslave Batgirl… and all the other powerful women in the city! She boastfully laughs, proud of her sinister plans, when all of a sudden he clamps the white cloth over her mouth and nose! Catwoman was not expecting this betrayal! She tries to fight him off but is soon overwhelmed with the effects of the potion and starts to become more and more turned on. With one hand keeping her hand gagged, the other begins exploring Catwoman’s body, which only makes her even hornier! The henchman continues to alternate between hand gags to keep her quiet and applying more of the rag to keep her in a horny trance. Catwoman greedily accepts when he decides to gag her with a strip of microfoam tape. The groping and hand gagging continues as Catwoman works herself up into having a hand gagged bound orgasm! Now that she is spent he decides to hogtie her until she’s ready for round two… and she doesn’t protest as she gladly accepts the additional rope. Her henchman leaves her struggling helplessly bound and gagged. Before long she manages to struggle out of her heels, exposing her nylon sheathed feet, sensuously rubbing them against each other as she savors the silky sensations. Catwoman continues to writhe around on the bed as she waits for him to return, enjoying every second of being tightly hogtied and extremely horny in her catnip induced trance!

Duration: 11:55
File Size: 607.75 MB

Download Link(s):
CCM_Catwoman-Gets-Catnipped-1080p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 09:39 PM   #73
5subject
Privileged Member

Squirm - Elise Graves - Elise is Tied into a Tight Crotch and Neck Rope Hogtie - Much Struggling, Squirming and Suffering - BallGag

Whoever tied up Elise decided she needed some quiet time, as she is helplessly bound all alone. Elise is tied into a secure crotch-rope hogtie with her hands rendered helpless, and her feet tied to her neck, creating a constant tension on her neck. Elise’s eyes begin to bulge, redden, and become glassy the longer that she struggles in her tie. Watch as Elise rolls around on the rug, attempting to relieve herself of some of the tension. After sometime, someone returns only to place a ball gag in Elise’s mouth before leaving once again. Elise’s predicament is more severe, as she begins drooling down her face with her neck strained even more. Elise loves to squirm in bondage for you.

Related Categories: ROPE BONDAGE , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE , JEANS FETISH , CLASSIC BONDAGE , STRUGGLING

Duration: 17:17
File Size: 241.86 MB

Download Link(s):
BL_Squirm-720p.mp4
Old 06-06-2020, 09:59 PM   #74
5subject
Privileged Member

Curvy Appraiser Had To Be Disposed Of

Buxom blonde insurance assessor Lylah Ryder is examining my expensive antiques in order to settle my late husband's estate. She is really uppity and refuses to give me any information on the value. She gets up really close to one of the paintings and discovers it is a stolen Renoir masterpiece. Lylah threatens me when she realizes I am fencing the stolen artwork. I can't have her intefere with my lucrative side business and I press a wet rag voer her pretty face. The curvy bimbo struggles but soon the fumes overwhelm her and she falls to the floor.I grab some rope and tie her arms together behind her back. Then I unbutton her satin blouse and grope her big tits. Oh no sweetie, you will not have anyone investigate me. Of course my stolenartwork is worth a fortune and unfortunately for you, my fire insurance is the best known to man. If my house just happens to burn down with you it, I will be richer than ever. I continue tying up Lylah and she is begging for mercy, but it is much too late for that. I pull her tight skirt up over her round ass and add a tight crotch rope. Awww does that hurt missy?? I bind her ankles and wrists and put Lylah in a hogtie.I stifle her screams by shoving a big rag deeply into her mouth and sealing it in with elastic tape. The pretty blonde sobs through her massive gag as I tell her I will soon be igniting the house, but not before I take my priceless stolen masterpiece off the wall. I leave the voluptuous blonde appraiser struggling in her bondage and sobbing like a baby.

Category: BONDAGE
Related Categories: DAMSEL IN DISTRESS , ROPE BONDAGE , CURVY , GAGGING , UPSKIRT
Keywords: lylah ryder , on screen tying , crotch rope , hogtied , big tits , groping , strugging , mouth stuffing , vet wrap , hogtie , blonde , bdsm , sobbing , silk & satin , milf

Duration: 09:14
File Size: 237.94 MB

Download Link(s):
Curvy_Appraiser_Had_To_Be_Disposed_Of.mp4
Old 06-07-2020, 03:19 AM   #75
5subject
Privileged Member

Shock and Awe - Tai Crimson and Elise Graves - Tai is ENCASED in RUBBER, ELECTRO ASS plug, and SUFFERS BEAUTIFULLY

Tai Crimson is so much fun to play with! I begin by warming up Tai’s lucious ass with some spanking before I insert some electrical beads deep into her little asshole. I then seduce Tai with heavy rubber and coax her into a heavy rubber rest sack, leaving only her lips exposed to the outside world. After tying her ankles and neck to my bed in opposite directions, pulling her tight, I crank up the electro and listen to her moan, groan, and exquisitely scream. To quiet her down a notch, I stuff her sexy pink lips with my rubber cock and watch in awe as my clit gets hard. I can’t help but use Tai for my own pleasure, therefore I turn the electro up and masturbate myself to her sexy squirms and beautiful suffering.

Category: RUBBER BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE, ELECTRIC PLAY , BDSM , SENSUAL DOMINATION
Keywords: elise graves , tai crimson , electro , heavy rubber , rubber , sleepsack , suffering , electro butt plug , neck play , hand over mouth , spanking , latex , female domination , female sub , trans sub

File Type: MP4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 22:49
File Size: 320.43 MB

Download Link(s):
Shock_and_Awe_720p.mp4
Old 06-07-2020, 03:39 AM   #76
5subject
Privileged Member

Rebreather Hood Self-Bondage - Elise Graves - Double Stuffed with Vibrators, Controlled by Rubber Hood, Elise locks Herself in a Metal Cage

There are few toys as close to my heart as the rubber rebreather hood! The relatively thin, loose latex in front of the face allows for a pocket of air to inflate and deflate the hood’s pouch over the face with each breath. I am instantly thrilled when I put one of these on a playmate’s head. Needless to say, I use them frequently when topping others. Today is different, however, as I am playing with myself. I know what scares me, and this hood scares me. I design a scene for myself in which I stuff bullet vibrators inside my ass and pussy and then strap a hitachi vibe to my clit, all for the purposes of being controlled by a box that is programmed to keep me perfectly teased and on edge. After clamping my nipples, I slide my head into the rubber hood. After locking myself into a small cage, I begin to anticipate my hands being out of reach of my face. I struggle with handcuffing both hands out of reach of safety. The key to success with this hood is to calm yourself - to maintain control of your own breathing. If you inhale with too much force, your access to air is limited. The final click of the handcuffs is the beginning of the journey.

Category: SELF BONDAGE
Related Categories: BONDAGE , RUBBER BONDAGE , VIBRATOR , BOUND ORGASMS , PREDICAMENT BONDAGE
Keywords: elise graves , cage , metal bondage , tease box , bullet vibrators , rubber hood , smother hood , self-bondage , handcuffs , hitachi belt , forced orgasms , anal vibe , pussy vibe , struggle , breath

Duration: 25:35
File Size: 357.67 MB

Download Link(s):
BL_Rebreather_Hood_Self-Bondage_720p.mp4
Old 06-07-2020, 04:19 AM   #77
5subject
Privileged Member

Michele Jame's creepy photo shoot

Handcuffs, Shackle Fetish

Michele gets hired to do a photo/video shoot with a pair of creepy guys. She's slightly weirded out by them, but plays along so she can get paid.

Duration: 15:22
File Size: 527.72 MB

Download Link(s):
GC_Michele-Jame.s-Creepy-Photoshoot-1080p.mp4
Old 06-07-2020, 08:49 AM   #78
5subject
Privileged Member

Coxy - First Time

Shocked, Collar, BDSM, Bondage, Blonde, Skinny, Natural Tits, Scared

We have this super hot fashion model Coxy today, willing to take the challenge. Well, maybe not entirely willing, but she could use the money! It turns out Coxy is much stronger than she looks, she did very well! But she will probably never do this again… ever.

Duration: 06:32
File Size: 689.11 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/b2xw0hsnxtzh

https://fboom.me/file/340081b211d54/...Time.1080p.mp4
Old 06-07-2020, 09:11 AM   #79
5subject
Privileged Member

Ariel - Tough Skin

Stunning Ariel is back. She was hesitating, but she could use a little money, so she is here to try it again! Ariel has a high tolerance, we had to go over 40 to get some sound out of her!

Duration: 08:27
File Size: 917.77 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/f83heiv5tozp

https://fboom.me/file/5401f126618c8/...Skin-1080p.mp4
Old 06-07-2020, 07:44 PM   #80
5subject
Privileged Member

Ulysse From France

All the way from France: new girl Ulysse!! She hates electricity, pain, and being nude. Well, isn’t that just perfect! Let’s see if she can take our Shock Challenge!

Duration: 06:12
File Size: 616.23 MB

Download Link(s):
https://filejoker.net/zsbpfjab91fl

https://fboom.me/file/47f415067c4a6/...ance-1080p.mp4

Tags
bdsm, bondage, rope, struggling, tied