Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-04-2021, 06:08 AM   #5421
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Ellie Idol - CATWOMAN - COCK SHOCKS INHALANTS

I know bad girls can be terrifying...but you need to obey if you want to be my minion. You'll inhale "aroma" with each lick of my lips while I use my remote to shock your cock in a chastity device. Let's put your devotion to the test, shall we? Do you want to become my minion? Show me!

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 15 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CATWOMAN_COCK_SHOCKS.rar
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 07:30 AM   #5422
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Victoria - Sissy Training 24 More Humiliating Tasks

do you realize how incredibly cross I'm with you? you just keep failing over and over again. you are such a maggot down at my feet. I'm still so mad at you, you are starting to anger me. Do you understand? Do you want me to be angry all the time? Shove that huge butt plug in now, then put that dildo on the table, your throat slamming down onto it...gagging, chocking. All while this beautiful bottom is on the screen...and I'm going to tell you...your next humiliating tasks.

File Size : 608 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Training_24.mp4
Old 12-04-2021, 09:48 AM   #5423
deformis77
Privileged Member

Ellie Idol - Cum On Your Cage And Slurp It Up

This is the life you chose and you're living it right now. I know you can barely hold back, go on, cum for me, cum all over that chastity cage and get ready to slurp it all up. Good boy, lick it all up. Lick that cage clean. Clean it up before it goes back on your cock. You know you need to go right back into chastity where you belong.

File Size : 533 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Slurp_It_Up.mp4
Old 12-04-2021, 01:32 PM   #5424
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - You Love being Ripped off for Xmas

You are always getting ripped off by me..So why would Christmas stop me? Find out what I do this time..It's a MUST for losers like you...Plus I crack up whenever you buy these lmao!!

File Size : 789 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Ripped_off_for_Xmas.mp4
Old 12-04-2021, 03:29 PM   #5425
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Faggy Ford Institute 3

Welcome to day 6 of your treatment. and you will now that you've been passed around been bent over and fucked repeatedly by my banquet guests... I now have the answer to how you will graduate and the details of your new sissy life from now on. I know you first came here reluctantly with your woman and you were initially uneasy of our recommendation that she receive a fulfilling sex life with many handsome men with bigger dicks. But now you both will be getting the perfect treatment for the rest of your lives... lives full of huge dicks!

File Size : 502 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Faggy_Ford_Institute_3.rar
Old 12-04-2021, 10:16 PM   #5426
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Victoria - Sissy Training 25

You went and got your foreskin cut off just because I said too. hilarious. you had to cut the chastity cage off in front of the doctor as well. you've lived in that for years! How humiliating. All these tasks I'm giving you to do...you just can't stop, you love it. you love being humiliated in public, doing things that could get you laughed at for the rest of your life...kind of like paying a man to p1ss in your mouth in a hotel? Now sit down on that huge plug and put one in front of your face. Today no matter what way I'm facing you are going to be using your holes. Listen up while I tell you your next tasks... OH and by the way, you must be all healed up by now from the surgery, lock yourself back up in chastity.

File Size : 625 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Training_25.mp4
Old 12-05-2021, 04:10 AM   #5427
deformis77
Privileged Member

Miss Ruby Grey - Gay Thong Stroker

Context: "Start by telling me that I better have my thong on because it's about to get very gay. Tell me to pull the front of my thong to the side and start stroking. Encourage me to fantasize about: Rubbing my gay cock and all over a big cock, getting his cock super hard so I can suck it • Tell me to fantasize about sucking a big cock while I stroke my gay cock • Tell me to fantasize about spreading my asscheeks for another man, inviting him to get my asshole wet with his tongue before he inserts his big dominant cock • Tell me to stroke faster as I fantasize about getting fucked by this big, veiny cock and this handsome, strong older • Tell me to stroke faster again and spread my legs as I imagine I’m lying on my back, taking dick, stroking my gay cock while looking up at his big muscular chest and arms • Finish off with a quick cum countdown, commanding me to cum while I imagine him breeding my ass.

File Size : 1,19 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 16 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Gay_Thong_Stroker.mp4
Old 12-05-2021, 05:59 AM   #5428
deformis77
Privileged Member

Raquel Roper - Dicking Down The Cheater

I was thinking of a pov strap on video about 15 minutes long. I really like black leather so would you be able to wear leather pants, knee high leather boots, leather gloves and a fully zipped up leather jacket. In the video im like your best friends boyfriend and you find out I’ve been cheating on her so you invite me to yours one day making me believe we’re going to have sex. When I arrive you speak all sexy to me teasing me and stuff until you tell me you know I’ve been cheating on the girlfriend. You go through with me why you really invited me here and that is for me to be your little bitch and that I’m going to let you do what you want with me because I’m just a bitch. You tell me I’m now going to be your slave for the rest of my life. You walk over and put a collar on me with a leash and tie my hands behind my back. You then take out a strap on and begin putting it on telling me your going to fuck my face hard and that your going to take pictures of me sucking your cock and post them everywhere and that I’m just going to sit there and let you because I’m your bitch. I would also like if you could make all the acts look as realistic as possible. You make me suck your cock while taking a video. You tell me my girlfriend is going to see this and everyone I’ve ever known. Insult me and humiliate me through the video, slap my face and spit on me too. You have me lie down on my back and sit on me putting your cock down my throat. After fucking my face you start fucking my ass wit no lube. After fucking my ass for a bit you get me to clean up my mess by making me suck the cock again. You tell me your going to post these pictures as soon as I leave and my life will be ruined but that adleast I get to call myself your slave. I hope that’s all ok with you, I haven’t done this before so don’t know if that’s all a bit much to ask for or what.

File Size : 1,13 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 19 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Dicking_Down_The_Cheater.mp4
Old 12-05-2021, 08:20 AM   #5429
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Femdom Genie

I'm here to grant you three wishes… but in the twisted way that I choose, haha! I know all about how your gonna wish for money, a better penis and stuff. I'm gonna give you exactly what you asked for! Oh but you're gonna be fucked over by me completely and gonna have to change your name to Fagarella because of the Sissification changes I'm gonna end up making to you, haha!

File Size : 508 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Femdom_Genie.rar
Old 12-05-2021, 10:01 AM   #5430
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lisa Jordan - Making You Dumber

You caved and dropped to your knees on the first one, now I am back to make your brain turn to mush. I am going to wreck you and watch you dissolve into nothing! Go dumber for my bum beta boy!!

File Size : 502 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 6 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Making_You_Dumber.rar
Old 12-05-2021, 11:28 AM   #5431
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Amber - CHOOSING COCK

You just couldn't resist, could you! Having the option for orgasm was too tempting. You'd rather choose to TAKE DICK for a whole month rather than to be locked in chastity! HAHAHA Well.... there's NO going back now. You made your decision and now you must live with it. Don't worry... I'll be RIGHT HERE, making sure you follow through. I'll even be the one to give you your FIRST experience in this new lifestyle. Who knows, by the time I'm through with you, you might even BEG for more cock hahahaha. Now, lets fill those holes!

File Size : 547 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 14 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
CHOOSING_COCK.mp4
Old 12-05-2021, 01:15 PM   #5432
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mandy Marx - 5 Minute Chastity Challenge

Be one of Mandy's good boys and play this little game. If she wins, it's either $100 or an additional 5 days in chastity. If you win the bet, well, come find out.
Unreleased.

File Size : 504 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
5_Minute_Chastity.mp4
Old 12-05-2021, 02:27 PM   #5433
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddexx Daphne - She Doesn’t Understand You

Hi slave! Mmm, are you so excited to see Me? Of course you are. I want to hear you whisper the words out loud… “Goddess, I’m so excited to see you!” Don’t say them too loud. I wouldn’t want her to hear. Oh yes, I know all about her. Did you sneak away from her again to spend time with Me? Are you watching this while she lays dreaming next to you? I know you can’t help yourself. You crave Me. You crave My dominance. You crave My all-knowing guidance. Who could blame you? You were born to be a submissive slave, and I was born a dominant Goddess. It is in your nature to submit, and it is My nature to dominate. She doesn’t understand any of that, does she? She’s so vanilla, so boring. She just wants you to be a good, strong man and take care of her and fuck her and blah blah blah. She doesn’t get your kinks. She doesn’t get you. I know just how to push all your little buttons, just how to drive you wild with desire. That is natural to Me, effortless. She’ll never understand. Luckily for you, I do.

File Size : 1,43 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
She_Doesn't_Understand.mp4
Old 12-05-2021, 09:17 PM   #5434
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lucid Lavender - Pump Puppet

Unreleased goon professionalism. You won't find mind fucking JOIs like this, anywhere else. Lucid will hypnotize you into submission until you're her bumbling marionette.

File Size : 527 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Pump_Puppet.mp4
Old 12-06-2021, 02:27 AM   #5435
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Taura - Satanic Intox Ass Worship

You're finally free of the former faith you once devoted your life to. Now, you have devoted your life to worshipping me and Satan. You may indulge all of your deepest fantasies now without condemnation. Whatever it may be, say it to me. I know you'll be helping yourself to plenty of scenses while you stroke. So much, so much and no limits now. Inhale, stick your tongue out, and put it in my ass.

File Size : 625 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Satanic_Intox.mp4
Old 12-06-2021, 04:09 AM   #5436
deformis77
Privileged Member

Heather Highborne - I Share My Maid

So like everyone was amazed by how good of a maid you were last night at the party. I let them know that you’re really good at obeying commands and that you’ll do anything that’s asked of you even if it’s super humiliating and super pathetic. Oh and did I mention that they’re gonna be paying me for you by the hour? Of course you won’t be getting any profit. Start stroking faster and show me how eager you are to work LOL! There’s like a bunch of hot guys following me so I’m sure one of them is gonna see my ad and want to hire you just to give you a good pounding LOL.

File Size : 502 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
I_Share_My_Maid.rar
Old 12-06-2021, 06:23 AM   #5437
deformis77
Privileged Member

Harley LaVey - Aromatized

A little birdie told me that you have quite the addiction. A stroking addiction...a naughty addiction. Which happen to be two of my favorite things There's nothing I love more than teasing a man with my body, reeling him in while making him get nice and fucked up for me. The more fucked up, the more he needs, becoming further weakened and horny. I know you can't resist looking at me tease you for this long without whipping out your cock and stroking. Try me...

File Size : 500 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Aromatized.rar
Old 12-06-2021, 08:10 AM   #5438
deformis77
Privileged Member

Charlotte Stokely - Femdom Genie 2

So let me get this straight... you are the luckiest guy on earth... you find a beautiful genie in a bottle and your wishes are to become a humiliated loser for a hot girl? Well I guess it must be a real dilemma for you. I mean, when your dick is hard... you tell your online Dom that you'll do anything for her... and then you get soft and turn back into a normal guy that has to go to work and **** and stuff. Wow, you must really hate yourself. Your living a lie and the only time you get to be yourself is when your serving your online humiliatrix. Well, I'm a smart genie and I think I see the problem. I'll try to design 3 wishes that will take care of this for you, ok loser. That is your preferred pronoun, right? Loser??? I'll make you such a **** that you'll obey anything she says.

File Size : 502 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Femdom_Genie_2.rar
Old 12-06-2021, 09:33 AM   #5439
deformis77
Privileged Member

Lisa Jordan - Buying this clip will cost you everything

You are going to cross a new boundary into your addiction and lose it all for me! I know you crave destruction so now I am going to fulfill your fantasy and ruin your entire life.

File Size : 510 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 6 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
cost_you_everything.rar
Old 12-06-2021, 11:26 AM   #5440
deformis77
Privileged Member

Queen Regina - BBC deep inside you

I heard u had some problems. That's why you come here, you need to distress yourself..

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 12 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
BBC_deep_inside_you.mp4