Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-21-2014, 06:18 PM   #1
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Eileen's Descensd Into Hell (raperles, Lilitalianprincess)

After spotting you at the local mall shopping with your friends dressed in a short mini skirt, showing off your beautiful shapely legs, I follow to the food court and sit close enough to your group where I can overhear your conversation. You're bragging to your friends that your parents are trusting you to be home alone for a week as they need to travel out of town on family business.

My cock gets hard as a rock as I steal glances over at you with your legs crossed and that short skirt way up on your thighs. I think to myself, "Son of a bitch, I can't wait to grab that slut and spread those legs like a fucking wishbone and fuck the shit outta her". I walk behind your group as you leave the mall and follow you in my van to find out where you live. After dropping off your girlfriends you make your way to your house and I jot down the address, salivating as you I watch your tight sexy ass sway back and forth when you make your way inside to sleep.

The following day, I'm parked back at your house and watch you hug your parents good bye dressed in just a short night shirt. I wait a few minutes before walking to your front door and then knock. When you reply, "Who's there"? I say, "Special delivery for an Eileen Gambit. I need her signature to acknowledge receipt?. When you crack the door open, I throw my shoulder into it and slam it against your body knocking you backwards and sprawling on your teenage ass.

You're ready for school and dressed in a skirt which flies up on your legs as you start to scream, but I'm on you in a flash. Clamp a hand over your mouth, "Not so much as another fucking peep bitch"!! I brandish a long knife, press it to your throat, "Or I'll slice you up from ear to fucking ear. You understand me you pathetic little cunt"?!?

I tie you up after gagging you then wrap you in a sheet and carry you to my van where I throw you in the back and chain you to a side panel. I drive you to my lair nestled in the middle of nowhere and after arriving, drag you in to the cellar where I restrain you on a rack. With your arms stretched behind your head and shackled, I do the same to your legs. I strip off your button down top, shredding it to pieces and rip it off your sexy body in tatters. I slice off your bra as you whimper and moan through your gag.

Next, I flip up your skirt and tear your bikini panties off you and see the treasure that's your tight pussy. I start turning the crank on the rack and can hear your joints begin to snap, your arms and legs stretched beyond belief and feel like they're about to be ripped from your torso. Your face is contorted from the excruciating pain as I strip naked and mount you. My enormous erection rubs against your thighs and then your slit as I begin to chew, gnaw and suck your beautiful breast.

I bite into your sensitive nipples so hard you feel like I'm about to bite them off. I leave hickeys all over your tits then line up my rigid shaft at your entrance as your pretty eyes fly open as big as plates. ONE violent, angry and brutal lunge and I'm inside you fucking you like a God damn animal. I pull out and slam in again and again and again. Your unbelievably tight pussy wraps around my meat and milks it. I can feel the walls of your twat contract and hold me in as I fuck you like a piston. I slap and backhand you repeatedly till your cheeks turn a crimson red.

Panting and grunting like a demon possessed I scream at you while fucking you into oblivion, "YOU GOD DAM FUCKING WHORE!!! THIS IS WHAT YOU'RE GOOD FOR....THE ONLY THING YOU'RE GOOD FOR!!! YOU'RE A PATHETIC CUM BUCKET AND I'M GONNA FILL YOU UP BITCH"!!!!! In and out I drill you like a jackhammer, sweat drips from my face and falls into yours. I lick the sides of your face leaving a trail of spit and saliva covering you, with my cock drilling into the very depths of your sole, fucking you with a depraved vengeance.

My hairy chest crushes your tits and scratches their warm tender skin as I squash your titties to my chest, rip your gag off and kiss your ruby red lips. Prying your mouth open with my thick tongue, I slip it into your mouth and wrestle with your tongue before sliding it to the back of your mouth and exploring your warm wet cavern with it.

"I'm gonna fill your womb with my cum bitch and after I do I'm gonna fuck you up the ass and when I'm done ripping IT apart you're gonna lick my fucking cock clean you pathetic whore"!!!!!

I pinch and twist your nipples making you squeal and howl in pain, then erupt, filling your womb with torrents of my hot sticky cum. I jettison stream after stream up inside you as you feel it coating your insides and all you can do is whimper and cry.

After filling your womb with torrents of my thick sticky cum, I play with you. Feel you up, every square inch of your body, with my hands, lips and mouth. Once I get aroused again and hard, I flip you over on your belly amidst your horrific screams and squeals because you know what's coming. You scream and beg hysterically, "OH GOD, PLEASE NOT THERE!!! NOT THERE. NOOOOOO, YOU'LL KILL ME"!!!!!

I grin from ear to ear and then smack your cute little bottom repeatedly, spanking you like a misbehaved little girl until your cheeks are red and on fire, burning. Then slide my throbbing cock between your aching cheeks and find your hole. With ONE gigantic thrust, I split your sexy ass in two and ramrod my thick meat into your bowels while you arch your back, throw your head from side to side on the pillows it rests on and pound your fists into the mattress from the unimaginable gut wrenching pain in your rectum.

Slapping the back of your head back and forth while I drill your tight ass until I erupt like a volcano, sending jet streams of my hot white lava cum deep into your bowels. Pulling out of your beaten, sore and raped ass, I flip you back over and start eating the breasts right off your heaving chest, biting into and chewing your sensitive nipples. Then fuck your beautiful face, shoving my meat down your gullet and listening to you gag and convulse. After filling your belly with another deluge of cum I make a phone call.

I call some greasy and grimy looking friends who come over and each take turns fucking you in their own way. Bending you into positions you had no idea you could bend in. They string you up and stretch you out, whip and flog you on your belly, legs, breasts, back, pussy and ass. When each of the six has fucked you they gang bang you all at once while I video tape your defilement at the hands of these brutes. You're be forced to scream things, telling us how much you love it, how much you want more of it and BEGGING for us to never stop fucking your hot body.

After the rape orgy you're allowed to eat. However you're still naked, your hands bound behind your back and on all fours on the cold floor because your food is in a dog dish and you eat it like a fucking dog. One of the six decides to feel your young breasts while you eat and then sprays another load of cum directly on the food in the bowl and you're be MADE to gobble it all up while you dry heave and wretch and all of us laugh at you maniacally .

I clean you up after your ordeal is over and ALL of us have satisfied our animal lust at the expense of your pretty body. Then drive you back home, letting you go, releasing you but also warning you that I'll post the video tape of you begging for sex like a cheap filthy whore on the net. Taking it viral unless you keep your trap shut and do exactly as you're told when I phone your cell. I'll tell you when I call where and when to meet me. What to wear when you do. Then fuck you, raping you again and again when you arrive, until my next call.

Last edited by raperles; 06-21-2014 at 09:02 PM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 02:30 AM   #2
raperles

raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)raperles has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's been roughly two weeks since your abduction and subsequent rape and torture. You've kept quiet about those events for fear of my retribution. Several days after I let you go I find a young blond hooker hitchhiking at the outskirts of town. Nice rack, beautiful ass and long sexy legs. I pick her up, pay her the cash she asks for and take her to the Sunset Motel where I fuck her brains out. Afterwards, lying in bed with her I listen to her tell me her life story, which I really don't give a rats ass about. I listen to her vent, telling me that she was kicked out of high school in her senior year because the 'popular' bitches turned her in for bringing a weapon to school. She goes on saying that her parents who had been fighting since her birth it seemed, sent her to an all girls private school where she was again thrown out. This time being turned in for cheating and stealing. Again by the more 'popular' bitches in her words.

She tells me as she gets more and more pissed off that her mom and dad finally went their separate ways and that now she's forced to work the streets to survive and eat because her mother turned to booze and don't give a flying fuck about anything anymore, including herself. She tells me that ALL she wants is ONE chance to get her hands on someone like one of those fucking bitches to teach her a few lessons. I fuck her one more time and send her on her way in the morning.

When she leaves she tells me to look her up on the corner of Madison and Lynn anytime I need a lay and she's gone. That's when the idea hit me!!! I lay there in bed stroking my cock and getting hard just thinking about it. Later that night I decide to visit her on the corner and make plans for her to visit again at the Sunset Motel next Thursday night and she agrees. I tell her my plans and she smiles wickedly as I pay her $200 in advance. The next night I call your cell number and wait for you to answer. When you finally do, I hear your angelic voice, "Hello"??

Last edited by raperles; 06-23-2014 at 04:11 AM.
raperles is offline   Reply With Quote