Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2014, 09:29 PM   #6
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My hand was gripped tightly on her dainty wrist... it felt so frail to me yet I was reveled by her strength... and this bitch had it, which is why I had to grip so hard. Yanking her toward the other room, the silence was deafening, not hearing a word or a peep... This wasn't like Ray - he got them to make noise, lots of it, as he pleasured in the torture of his women. But his pleasure bent to the extreme of the sadistic as he satiated his appetite on the flesh of his victims... yes, he was a fucking Hanibal. I nearly puked every time I saw what he did... but I tried not to give a fuck, cause the bitches mattered nothing to me... and Ray... well he was good at the game of doing the crime, and if a bitch is what he needed for motivation, then nothing an extra swig of booze couldn't do to get me to turn my head the other way. I still remember those old commercials with the cartoon dog, McGruff, dressed like a detective... the motto was "take a bite out of crime"... thinking to myself, who gives a fuck about the dog... I chuckled... Ray should be the fucking poster child.

Dani stood still, letting up a moment not resisting me, yet couldn't see past my body as my head peered through the doorway wanting to see why it was so fucking silent inside. As a former cop, my eyes could only stare at the scene, taking in every detail... I'd seen so many of them before. The vic was spread eagle on the bed, her body sprawled across the top... neither wrist tied, legs wide, her cunt looked like god damn hamburger... I'd heard of eating pussy but nothing like this. Jesus Christ I felt like I was going to fucking hurl... her pussy lips were completely mutilated, as if it were a full course meal... it gave a whole new meaning to "getting eaten out". Damn my stomach was tied in knots - this bitch had no pussy left. Yet what caught my attention next explained everything: the tie around her wrist, with the drained syringe laying there on the bed. The SOB fucked her up on heroine... SHIT!... FUCK!... The caked vomit on her mouth was the final "dead" giveaway... not seeing her breathing, Monique had clearly asphyxiated on her own puke... Jesus Fucking Christ! Now what the fuck?!? We have a fucking dead body on our hands... GOD DAMN IT RAY!

His lifeless body lay there as well... the stupid fucking son of a bitch literally had died and gone to heaven... having clearly inoculated himself with all the smack he'd had left, all jettisoned into his starving veins. I'd seen it before, the addict aiming towards the highest high finally fucks himself over. Meeting your maker was never so easy... why use a bullet when you can shoot up? Like the prisoner receiving a death sentence, laying there getting his lethal injection, the final cocktail, and all served up with a single needle... Life is truly fucked at that point... why bother breathing? Just fucking give up and die... This motherfucker did just that... and I wouldn't say happy either... I mean what fucking pleasure is there in mutilating someone and then ODing on heroine? That's really fucked up. See you in hell Ray... see you in fucking hell.

I felt Dani's head look over my shoulder... the gasp and deep breath told me everything... as a former cop, I'd been there and done that, feeling the anguish of the concerned friend or loved one as they gazed upon the injustice before them. Part of me wanted to let her gaze long enough to take in the shit before her... I somehow knew she had the balls (or fucking pussy) to soak it all in, but the timer in me was activated to only allow her to see so much. When she said "LET ME GO!" was when I knew it was enough... she'd seen and maybe registered the shit alright, but there was no need to let her go into the room... I felt the nauseated pains in my stomach, I didn't need this bitch feelin' the same and out of control. I blurted "Nothing you can do for her. COME ON!" as I yanked Dani away from the room... leaving the mess behind, and no witnesses... yes, karma can be a bitch.

Her shock left her limp unable to feel anything much less the ability to resist. I knew she numbed like the rookies I'd worked with, having seen there first dead body at the scene of a crime. The introspective stare at the body as their wheels turned trying to absorb it all... and the stupid question which always came up "Why?" As if the answer would come but never does... until experience tells you, there's never a why, only intent. The criminal creates the intent, and the victim is fucked. That's all there is to it. No justice, just getting fucked... and then allowing the survivors to even the fuck, by fucking over the fucker. Yes, karma IS truly a bitch.

Just then I felt the smartphone vibrate, stopping me in my tracks. Clenching Dani's wrist with one hand, I fumbled the phone with the other and fingered the screen to unlock it. An icon was flashing at the top indicating an email just arrived, but from whom? Perhaps it was an email from one one of her guy assistants at work, the ones she likely pussy whipped - and knowing the kind of no-shit kinda woman Dani was, it was some guy she probably turned into a eunuch: a man-whore with no fucking balls. I normally don't give a shit about people's lives but curiosity got to me on this one... so I touched the email. The phone first launched an app, then loaded the message on the display... I glanced at the header and saw it was from "Tom Banacek", which definitely got my attention... but it wasn't who it was from that caught my eye but how it began: "If you're reading this email Nick then you're still alive..."

My attention was focused at this point, the dreaded first line having caught my eye, drawing me in... I couldn't help but read further... the body of text laid our before me in such detail...

To: dani.banacek@yahoo.com
Subject: You're surrounded

If you're reading this email Nick then you're still alive. Did you really think sending me those pictures of my daughter from her phone was any guarantee of anonymity? I expected more from you Nick, especially after all the years we worked together. I considered you to be a clever guy, always watching your back, but you were always naive of the capabilities of those in power. I always admired you for your principles but those silly ideas often put you and those you worked with at risk, which is why you lost your partner. You really think I had anything to do with that, then think again. You always thought it was a setup with the drug lord, that I framed you - did you ever consider your partner might be to blame? that maybe he was dealing on the wrong side and blew his cover when he went into the operation with you on that fateful day? Where you ever got the idea that I tipped them off before you guys arrived, I don't know. You've had me all wrong Nick. I was always on your side... until now. You've pushed it too far this time.

Right about now my men should be arriving. They were able to triangulate the cellphone signals to your location - and once they had the coordinates I knew immediately it was the usual cabin often used for corporate planning - one of Anna's favorite places. I have to say the pictures you sent of my daughter are pretty hot. She did grow up to be quite a piece of ass - and became a cold, frigid bitch just like her mother. Right Nick? You should know ;-) Well hope you enjoyed her because your minutes are numbered at this point. Soon the place will be surrounded and my men have been ordered to kill... everyone. No survivors, and yes that means my whore of a daughter too. She never listened to me, besides I'm not sure she's mine anyways. Nonetheless it will be found after the cabin massacre that you killed her with your own gun... the event of course will be carried by every news outlet... which means public sympathy will pour in for me, along with the votes. That's right Nick, you did a good job of getting me re-elected.

Jesus, you finally did something right in your life... now go to hell asshole, along with my daughter... you both fucking deserve it.

Thomas Banacek, Sr. Director
Department of Official National Security

Nick couldn't help but stare at the screen. He got a chill and felt cold all over as he realized Tom was about to frame him again, this time not for losing his partner but for killing his daughter. Dani even noticed Nick wasn't budging, like he was frozen in fear - this man who normally wasn't phased by anything, couldn't move. After more than a minute Nick noticed Dani's concerned look. A rush of empathy ran through him as he realized she'd been right all along. Knowing they might not be alive much longer, he felt she should know the truth and gave her the phone. He stood there watching her read it, watching her fully absorb what was said, the impact of what was about to happen. He realized they were inextricably linked, and now for the first he began to feel guilty for getting her involved in all this. Dani herself couldn't help but stare at the phone, taking in the words...

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote