Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-28-2014, 01:37 PM   #1
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default English Healthcare

Good evening,

I've heard from several English people that you sometimes have to wait a long time to get a health problem treated in England. My english teacher told me some 20 years ago he had to wait a month to get a painful tendon issue fixed, an English girl on a forum said she had to wait a long time for an appointment in a hospital and that she was afraid to pay a cute sum of money since the English social security is pretty much non existing. I apologize if this comes across as a critic of the English system...it is not my point.

I'm just trying to understand why I am reading articles in magazines about English folks checking in French hospitals because there is no room for them in England, or because they don't trust their doctors. I mean you English people are doing great in many businesses, I see no reason for your health system to be mediocre. What is it ? Are you understaffed ? The same thing has happened here in France with driving license inspectors. They are seriously lacking and some people have to wait a whole year to pass their driving exam

Thanks for reading me.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 01:49 PM   #2
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

In someways its sheer size and set up seems to work against it, then there is money, either too much is spent on the wrong things, or not enough at all.

The major problem is that, well, like education and the welfare state, it's one of the great political footballs, meaning that instead of it being allowed to find a solution to the problems that works, each successive party in power has to interfere with it along ideological grounds, and even then, and probably even worse, it's a compromise.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2014, 11:29 PM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Two main problems are an ageing population, increasing the need for access to health and social care, and problems with recruitment and retention of staff. Pete will probably get on his cumbayah high horse now, but the situation is being made worse by immigration. Not because we have immigration, but because we have absolutely no way of controlling it, or of predicting how much of it we're going to have. Like it or not, if you don't know how many potential customers you're going to have, you can't plan how much stock you need to buy!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2014, 02:48 PM   #4
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It might be difficult for politicians to convince an assembly where the 'left wing spirit' was never given a single thought to invest on the public service.

As for immigration, I had a friend working as a CRS (a French police branch) and he told me he was regularly sent to Pas De Calais (northern France) to take care of immigrants trying to get inside boats going to England. I don't really understand why England is associated with the idea of a better life in those people minds. Or is your immigration mostly made of Indians to whom you gave the English nationality after you colonized India ?

We also have armies of immigrant here. I'm not against Europe, but it should have been done gradually. The immigrant arriving here from eastern countries are speaking very little French, have almost no graduation so they can't apply for jobs, can't afford the price of a small flat... they end up in suburbs... surrounded by violence drugs and misery, and the vicious circle starts....maybe we should get inspired by the American H-1B visa system. If you wanna stay in the states more than 3 months, you gotta prove to them you can do something no Americans can do. Is that too radical ? We already ask countries who want to use the Euro to prove their PIB is strong enough to make sure they don't deprecate the currency. Would it be inhumane to do the same with people ?
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2014, 01:02 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, the big problem is we can't stop Europeans coming here. We can't plan for how many come here. Now we've been told we can't even ask Europeans why they are visiting and how long they plan to stay for. Regarding the camps at Calais, obviously staying in a stinking hovel, starving, and risking arrest or death in order to get in to Britain, must be preferable to trying to start a new life in France!

I sincerely feel sorry for those poor cunts stuck in that shit hole!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote