Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2008, 10:14 PM   #1
xXx slave to one xXx

xXx slave to one xXx has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to xXx slave to one xXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXx slave to one xXx
Default Brother and his stripper bitch [me and applecore]

Angel closed her eyes as she just got off the stage and the guys were starting to cheer for her to do more. It was already 1am and she was freakin tired. If her brother nad his gang made her go back up on stage she was going to bitch them out and not do her best. Whimpering some as they started to come over to her she shook her head and went up to her room slamming the door and then going over to her bed and laying down. She growled deeply as she heard them coming up the stairs and she shook her head some. Looking out the window it the sun was starting to come up and it was snowing out and people still came to see her dance. Most of them married and their wives not knowing a thing about it it just made her fucking sick.

She layed her head down her body trembling from over exauhstion and she closed her eyes then started to drift off to sleep. When she heard the door slam open she flew up and looked at her brother and glared deeply at him "I'm trying to sleep damn it just give me damn break for heavens sake god damn it just leave me the fuck alone". She layed back down and whimpered some closing her eyes and when she heard the blinds shut, the door shut and lock she knew she was in for it at least she thought she was. Sighing some she shook her head and opened her eyes glaring at her brother then sighed some looked at the ceiling wondering what was the matter with her this time why she was getting in trouble once again.

Last edited by xXx slave to one xXx; 11-29-2008 at 02:22 PM.
xXx slave to one xXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 12:54 PM   #2
applecore

applecore has initial reputation

Chris sat in the back of his club watching his sister's performance. He had to admit, the little bitch was good. She had almost the perfect body for this and knew just how to use it. He wasn't ashamed to admit that watching her shake her stuff up there had gotten him off more than once.

Angel suddenly ended her act and walked off the stage, her perfectly shaped ass under the spotlight as the men called out for more. He recognized that look on her face: it was the "I'm tired of this shit" look. He rubbed the bridge of his nose in frustration, he did not want to have to deal with this tonight.

Signaling to some of his boys, all large and dangerous looking men, he headed backstage pushing past the horny businessmen and deadbeat perverts. The crowd gave him as wide a birth as possible, not wanting to cross Chris's bad side. Last costumer to give him shit well, let's just say he's not able to give out dollar bills with his right hand anymore.

He saw Angel heading upstairs to her room and followed her, scowling to himself when he heard the door slam. He looked back at his men and told them to guard the door before slamming it open, much to the anger of his little sister.

Ignoring her cries he proceeded to lock the door and close the blinds, leaving the room shrouded in shadows. "What the fuck you think you're doing up here? You have another show in 10 minutes!"
applecore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2008, 01:09 PM   #3
xXx slave to one xXx

Send a message via MSN to xXx slave to one xXx Send a message via Yahoo to xXx slave to one xXx

Angel looked as her brother gave her the look and started to yell at her. Whimpering some she just layed down on the bed and cursed under her breathe not wanting anything to do with this shit anymore.

"bro I hate this and you will have to do something to an extreme if you want me to continue..I hate this shit and I don't want to do it anymore so shut the fuck up and find a different stripper and fucking dancer for your stage".

She closed her eyes and she whimpered some her body trembling from being so damn tired. She was paler then a sick dog and she hardly had eaten the past few days so she was starting to lose weight and feel sick.

Biting her lip she looked at her brother wondering what the hell he was going to do to her but she didn't care anymore she was done for the rest of her life at least thats what she thought to herself.
Old 11-29-2008, 02:34 PM   #4
applecore

Chris felt his rage growing as his sister told him off and did nothing to hide it. He grit his teeth and clenched his fists so hard the knuckles turned white. For a moment it looked like he was about to kill Angel.

But then, just like that he was normal again. He gave his sister a warm smile. "Ah, so you're not feeling up to it tonight, hmm?" He sat down on her bed in front of her and looked down at her. He placed a seemingly care-filled hand on her head and ran it through her hair. "My little Angel feeling a little down tonight?"

SMACK! With one powerful move Chris suddenly slapped Angel across the face so hard it would have thrown her off the bed had he not been their. He grabbed her burning face by the chin and glared at her, looking like a madman in the darkness. "You think you can just walk away from me after all I've done for you you stupid bitch?! You get your ass back out on that stage or I'll fucking tear you apart you understand me?!"
Old 11-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #5
xXx slave to one xXx

Angel looked at him as he clenched his fist and gritted his teeth but she just ingored him hoping that he would leave her the hell alone. Biting her lip some she layed her head down then closed her eyes just wishing he would leave and fuck off but she knew in her heart and mind that would never happen.

Looking at him as he gave her a warm smile she looked at him like he was crazy then she whimpered and nuzzled his hand when he ran his hand through her hair. She loved him when he was nice to her and that hardly ever happened so she never got used to it but she hoped he would stay that way for a little bit at least.

Biting her lip hard as he smacked her across the face she screamed loudly and closed her eyes tightly wishing to hell that she could get out of this. She knew she would never get out and she just wished once just for once that her brother would understand her. She shook her head then started to get up hoping he would leave her alone "yes bro I will go dance some more but it won't be my best".
Old 11-29-2008, 02:57 PM   #6
applecore

That just seemed to make Chris more angry. Tossing her head back on the pillow he raised a fist to her face with dark intentions.

"Not your best? NOT YOUR BEST?" he yelled at her, "You think the costumers want to see a mediocre little slut on that stage? If they see any less than grade a ass shaking it out there they just might take their money somewhere else!"

He slapped her across the other cheek turning it a burning red like the other. placing both his palms against the headboard he loomed over her keeping Angel trapped beneath his large body.

"Buy maybe...I'm being to hard on you..." the look on his face slowly started to change, the anger disappearing as a new, hungrier emotion took control. "Maybe we can find another way for you to earn your keep..."