Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #21
IMRAZOR

IMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these partsIMRAZOR is infamous around these parts

For what it's worth, I believe it does happen to some women - someone I once corresponded with described a similar experience (I never got to sodomize her unfortunately!)
IMRAZOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 11:26 AM   #22
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorielle View Post
I have contemplated and considered in answering this question for a little while now, but I could never find a way to truly express how I felt about it so I put it off until now.

I would never wish for something like this to happen to even my mortal enemies. It changes a person. There is a certain innocence that most possess but when something horrible like this is forced upon a person, it completely takes it away and destroys it. There is no going back to how you were before, and one can only hope to eventually heal enough to move past it, even if you can't ever forget it completely. There are wounds that even time can't ever fully heal.

I also have been raped, and no I did not enjoy it. I was more fortunate then others in this regard because I was passed out for most of it due to too much alcohol consumption at my after prom party. I was with someone I thought I could trust, but after this event it shattered my trust in those I held close to me.
I have since learned how to let my anger go and understand that while I cannot change what happened, it does me no good to let it destroy me. I also know that the innocent, naive, and very trusting 17 year old girl I was before my rape died that night, replaced by someone with a much harsher view of the world and those around me.
Innocence fades in all of us over time, and for people that have had to go thru an experience like yours it happens over night. However in talking to you I have discovered an innate goodness, a sweetness that should never be allowed to fade.

Have a realistic view of the world, which I think you probably do, but dont let in make you hard or bitter, just wiser.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 12-14-2010 at 05:49 PM.
Lil-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2010, 02:34 AM   #23
BottleBlonde

BottleBlonde has initial reputation
Default It 'created' me too.....

I lost my virginity when I was raped & it was my first real experience of any form of sex (other than a bit of masturbation). It defined my sex life and coloured the way that I see sex and that hasn't really changed in almost 40 years. I have always had a low self-esteem since the event and seek out partners who verbally abuse me during sex and some who physically hurt me, too; I just see it as 'normal' for me to be a 'piece of fuckmeat' as my husband called me.

So, in answer to the original question, I enjoy sex very much but the conditions that I enjoy have been defined by that first sexual experience.
BottleBlonde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 02:30 AM   #24
Raped

Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
Ive read many instances where a woman post rape has started having those fantasies, is that what you mean?
No, this is not what I mean. Sigh...

I'm not asking if people enjoy the FANTASY of rape. I was asking if there were anyone who surprisingly found themselves having pleasurable sensations - DURING THE ACT ITSELF. NOT before, NOT after, NOT in a fantasy world.

Is this a difficult question to understand? Maybe it's difficulit to answer and that's understandable, but I'm pretty sure the last two times I asked this question in the thread I was pretty clear what I was seeking.
Raped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:27 AM   #25
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raped View Post
No, this is not what I mean. Sigh...

I'm not asking if people enjoy the FANTASY of rape. I was asking if there were anyone who surprisingly found themselves having pleasurable sensations - DURING THE ACT ITSELF. NOT before, NOT after, NOT in a fantasy world.

Is this a difficult question to understand? Maybe it's difficulit to answer and that's understandable, but I'm pretty sure the last two times I asked this question in the thread I was pretty clear what I was seeking.
Well this is a fantasy site. Try this question in a rape survivors forum maybe? Might not be allowed to stay very long there though.

We do get what you are asking. But not getting replieds that give you a boner isn't a sign that we are all thick. The replied you are getting are a part of a discussion. FORUMS are for discussing. Wikianswers or Yahoo might be more your bag?
Old 12-09-2010, 01:11 PM   #26
eapenetret

eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)eapenetret has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have found the actual answers posted by women on here to be very interesting, regardless if they addressed the OP's exact question. Though it does leave me feeling conflicted. I certainly understand the difference between real and fantasy rape. However, when I fantasize (in my head only here) I do fantasize about 'real' rape. I do fantasize about rape role-playing, I fantasize about rape. That is in the fantasy world. In the real world, I abhor real rape. Or would most people think that can't be true? If I fantasize about it, then I must ...
eapenetret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 04:53 PM   #27
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

I too am intrigued by this thread. Have read many stories of supposed true accounts of how drugs and alcohol made the woman's body betray her during the event. I find these stories to be very intriguing. . .if they are true. . .

I can see it happening, a woman orgasming against her will. . .the body responds in its own way. . .

truth be told. . .it's a major turn on for me. . .to thoroughly dominate a woman, her own body betrays her. . .
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:37 PM   #28
whitepanties

whitepanties has initial reputation

I know a close friend who was raped in her teens by a family member. She is still haunted be the fact she undressd for him when he got her alone at his home. He complimented her looks/hair etc and in her own words "sweet talked" her into stripping. The rape included the man (in his 60s) giving her oral, and making her perform oral on him. He also put her in various poses (she is unsure if pictures were taken, but feels they were).
He eventally raped her on his bed, and she describes it as " after a while it started to feel nice.Her body orgasmed. This is the part she finds difficult to come to terms with to this day (20 years later). She can live with being made to strip and pose, but the orgasm has taken a long time for her to recover from.
whitepanties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 01:47 AM   #29
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

I find this thread interesting, during my mums second marriage she was beaten weekly, my sister raped by his brother, and made to miscarriage by kicked down stairs. I was only 8ish but seeing the women of your family violated so bad without the ability to stop it, I still find hard. Fantasy is not the cameras real because emotional violation is the worst kind. Even in fantasy you will never see beat up a woman, because I find it upsets me. Sorry folks bit of an outpour there, this board really us good therapy. Cheers
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 03:37 PM   #30
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eapenetret View Post
If I fantasize about it, then I must ...
Nope, not at all. I too fantisize about rape, I have ever since I was a young teen but I would never, ever do it. I doubt I could even RP a rape very well. I can talk a pretty good game, but thats about it.

The news is filled with rapes, abductions, home invasions where entire families are abused and killed. These almost make me physically sick. There is a case right now winding it's way thru the American Courts where two guys in Conniticut invaded a home, beat the Dad almost to death, raped the mother and youngest daughter, then doused the girls with gas and set the house on fire. Crap like this makes me blow a damn mental gasket.

There is another case here in Florida, very close to where I live in Tampa. The guy assualted a teenaged girl, raped her, beat her so badly she is blind and cant speak or get out of bed, and she'll be like this for the rest of her life, permenate brain damage. And the guy that did is a freaking MINOR!! Only 15 or 16 years old. He is being tried as an adult thank God but this sicko is one day going to be out walking the streets again. If this has taught him anything it's taught him not to leave em alive.

One day this guys is gonna get out of prison, rape another girl, and next time he wont leave her for dead, he'll make sure she is dead. Should just shoot the bastard now and save a life down the road.

Sorry for my rant but was just trying to point out the huge difference between rape fantasy and reality.

I think you have the right attitude about rape fantasy. It's ok to fantasize about, if the partners are willing it's ok to do as RP, but in the real world guys that do this are the scum of the earth.

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 01-01-2011 at 11:20 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:31 PM   #31
apogeenet

apogeenet has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to apogeenet
Default Body Betrayal

I've never raped or been raped so perhaps I don't have the bonafides to respond but I felt compelled to comment. I've frequented rape chat rooms for the last ten years and talked to a lot of women about their experiences and fantasies. I know, it is the internet and who knows what the truth is but I take their stories at face value until proven otherwise.

There are two classes of women: those who have been raped and those who have not. The ones who have not want some facsimile of a rape but not an actual rape. Real rape is an unpleasant affair. I have spoken with a handful of women who intentionally put themselves in situations where they would be raped and when they were, they said it was quite disappointing.

For a time, I suspected that all women with a rape fantasy had some kind of rape or abuse in their background but that doesn't seem to be the case. There are plenty of women, some real life cases I know very well, that like to be used and treated like a fucktoy (even choked and whipped) that come from very stable and average middle class and loving homes with no such history.

For the ones who have been raped, it seems to have a profound effect on their sexuality. How they cope with it varies greatly from person to person and there are varying levels of guilt and confusion. The ones that come to the rape chat rooms are usually the ones that are aroused thinking about their experience after the fact, experienced arousal during the act and/or had an orgasm. For some, it is coming to terms with the fact they liked it on some level and didn't report it for that reason. For some, it resets their sexuality to make them need to be used and owned and treated like a fucktoy. Some had the fantasy before and knew it, some didn't realize they needed that until they were raped.

I'm sure that there are many who have been raped but do not want to be used like that again and it was emotionally devastating. I would imagine they don't come to rape fantasy chat rooms and websites. I always recommend that anyone I talk to about their experience seek out a counselor and that they report it. However, none ever want to do that. If they were going to do that, they would have already done it. They come to the chat rooms or websites because they want more. They may be confused or uncertain or not understand their needs but if some aspect didn't appeal to them sexually, they wouldn't come. There is a common disassociation between her and her body, hence the notion of "body betrayal". That can be a powerful source of fantasy and a key to loss of control (and taking control).

As far as the person that said that the difference between a real rape and a fantasy rape is control: you are missing the point completely. The central appeal to a rape fantasy is loss of control. The Dom pushes the sub, the sub pulls the Dom and together they spin out of control. That is how you get intense, animalistic, wild, out-of-control fucking. Control means predictability. Predictability is the enemy of experimentation and the friend of stability. Stability is boring. If they were satisfied with boring sex, they wouldn't be seeking me out in a rape chat room.
apogeenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 06:19 PM   #32
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No, it fucked me up badly.
Old 12-31-2010, 08:24 AM   #33
Raped

Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)Raped Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
Well this is a fantasy site. Try this question in a rape survivors forum maybe? Might not be allowed to stay very long there though.
It's not completely fantasy. Many visitors here are rape victims. My question was not at all out of line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTN View Post
We do get what you are asking. But not getting replieds that give you a boner isn't a sign that we are all thick. The replied you are getting are a part of a discussion. FORUMS are for discussing. Wikianswers or Yahoo might be more your bag?
"We"? You don't speak for everyone. And I never called anyone thick. Relax.

Yes, I agree, FORUMS are for discussing, which is what we are doing. Right?
Raped is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 04:28 AM   #34
Dulleddiamond

Dulleddiamond has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Dulleddiamond

I don't think you can ever like being raped during a rape, as a woman who has been raped multiple times, it's just too scary and painful and most of the time your just concerned with survival. It's after the fact that you look back on it and find it strangely arousing, I think that's where the fantasies come from is you want the sex, but want to have enough comfort to enjoy it
Dulleddiamond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:18 AM   #35
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mat2001uk View Post
Right, here's a thought - and it must have been mentioned here before, but here goes....

One in three women have been raped. That, as far as I understand it (with regards to the statistics I have read), is on this entire planet. One in three women.

Now, go ahead and count the number of female relatives you have. I have around 20, it's a big family.

So, assuming the statistics are correct, five of them have been raped. Maybe my Mother, Sister, Auntie or Cousin.

To sumarise; the next time you are not just beating off to a fantasy, but actually planning something real, remember that statistic. It could (it may well have been) your own mother.

Cheers.
And you are quoting me in this post why? I dont advocate or support real rape. I think my posts make that more than clear. I am not even a big fan of Real Life Rape Play.

As far as getting turned on by rape fantasy... isnt that why we are here?

Last edited by Lil-Mac; 01-01-2011 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #36
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Think he was just backing you up.
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:11 PM   #37
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Ok... just checking. Sometimes it's hard for me to tell what with the senility setting in and all.