Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 PM   #141
Alias
Privileged Member

Alias has initial reputation

As I knelt behind you my hands crudely spread your butt cheeks wide, looking down I could see your puckered little ring was red and inflamed, obviously still tender from my fathers fucking earlier, I knew by your tale, not to mention the sounds that came from your room this morning that my father had not been gentle as he took you.

I placed the bulbous head of my prick against the small opening to your ass and moved my hand to grip your waist, I watched as you lowered your chest to the bed your hand sliding between your legs to pleasure yourself, just as you had done with my father.

My fingers tightened around you waist an instant before I lurched forward, spearing your tiny hole, one single vicious stroke had me buried to the hilt and you screaming out in pain. I did not even give you time to recover as I began to mercilessly pound your ass with long hard strokes, I could see your fingers flicking rapidly over your clit as you tried to combat the pain with pleasure.

My fucking grew more and more aggressive as time went on, My hands at your waist digging in as I pulled you back to meet my sadistic thrusts, “Stop complaining” I grunted as your cries of pain grew louder “It’s not is if my father hasn’t loosened you up already”.

With a final thrust my prick began to twitch as I deposited my seed deep within your bowels, My fingers griping you so tight they left handprints behind when I I finally pushed you down on to the bed, shoving you off my softening member.

I berely give you time to catch your breath before a smack your ass, “Go and put on something slutty” I told you as I climbed off the bed “I’m already late so don’t waste time putting on panties, you wont be needing them anyway” I tell you as I begin to dress. I noticed you looking at me “Come on, I’m late for collage, and your coming with me” I tell you as you slowly climb off the bed “Your going to help me pass my Physics exam”….
Alias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 02:44 PM   #142
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

When I felt your cock against my anus opening I put my chest to the mattress and strummed my little nub trying to get myself ready for the pain to come. I closed my eyes as your arm went around my waist and your fingers tightened on me. I cried out as you entered hard fast and deep thinking how vicious the little bastard is. Then the pounding began and even my attempts to give myself pleasure fell short of the mark.

My cries became screams that made me bury my face in the pillow as you thrusted forward with all your might and pulled me back fast and hard so that the impact was brutal. Then you tell me to stop complaining as your Father had already loosened me up. I thought fat chance there as you rammed harder into me. Finally I felt your cock throbbing and knew you would soon come. One last painful thrust and it was over as you shoved me to the mattress and you slap my ass hard. I laid there breathing heavily when suddenly you tell me to get of the bed and put something slutty on. I look at you getting dressed as you tell me no underwear and hurry as you are late for class.

I climb off the bed and you tell me I am going to help you to pass your Physics exam. I look at you like you are nuts before leaving your room and going to mine to get dressed still wondering about that exam. I know nothing about Physics.

I slip on a short skirt and low cut blouse and meet you down in the kitchen. You grab my arm and pull me out to the car. I ease myself into the seat, my ass is throbbing and you pull out of the driveway recklessly............
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #143
Alias
Privileged Member

The drive to collage takes all of ten minutes, Half of what it should have taken if I had bothered to keep to the speed limit, yet I had weaved through the traffic at breakneck speed, Chuckling as I watched you clutching at your seatbelt nervously.

As I pulled into the parking lot I jumped out and turned to wait on you “Come on hurry up” I moan at you as I grasp your arm and pull you along behind me as I cross the campus. The halls are full of students, hustling here and there, and we arrive at a class room just in time to see it empty.

As the last student exited the classroom I drag you in behind me, The professor looking up as we enter “Ah, Nice of you to join us young man” he called out as I turned and closed the door “But I am afraid you have missed your exam and therefore have failed this class”, Even as he spoke I could se he was not paying the slightest attention to me, his eyes had fixed on you and did not waver.

I pulled you in front of me as I spoke “Now professor, Surly we can come to some arrangement” I said as I reached for and undid the top button of your blouse, I could see the professors eyes bulging as I slid my hand down to the next.

He stepped out from behind his desk as I slowly teased your buttons loose, and you got your first chance to really see him, he was about fifty years old, What hair he had left was grey, he was maybe a hundred pounds over weight and his shirt was stained with sweat.

As your blouse fell open I could see him ogling your naked breasts, “You like what you see” I asked him and he could only nod, practically drooling as I reached out for your tits. I pulled you away from him “Do I get my pass” I asked him,

He turned to look at me “It’s going to take more than a flash of tits to get a pass out of me young man”, I smiled as I pushed you over to his desk lifting you up to sit you on the edge.

Taking a step back before saying “Spread your legs slut and show the professor what’s on offer”….
Old 05-06-2008, 05:50 PM   #144
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hung onto my seatbelt and the armrest on the door as you raced through the traffic. You pulled into the parking lot and into a spot like a maniac. You were out of the car and almost yelling at me to hurry up. Your hand went around my arm as you pulled me along, my hells clicking on the path. Into the college we went and as we entered a room another student was coming out and looked me over, I was mortified.

The Professor said it was nice of you to join us but that you had failed the class. I felt funny as the Professor ogled me. I saw you close the door and suddenly I felt trapped and did not know why. I soon knew why as you pulled me in front of you and asked him for an arrangement of sorts. I gasped as you undid the top button of my blouse. I found a spot over the Professor's head to look at as you played with my next button.

I actually didn't think a Professor would take the bait, after all he was a man of learning. He also was an older man and when he stood up in my line of vision I could see he was heavy, he would not want a woman I thought but still he kept looking at me.

When my blouse fell open and you asked him if he liked what he saw he nodded his head. You reached for my breasts and then pulled me away from him and asked do I get a pass and then it dawned on me I was being offered up to get you a passing grade. I looked at you in shock as I realized you truly were going to make me have sex with the Professor to pass.

When he said it would take more then a flash of tits to get a pass, you pushed me to his desk and lifted me up to sit on the edge of the desk and told me to spread them. I shook my head no and you gave me a slap on the thighs which told me you would force me. I didn't want that indignity so I spread my legs.

When the Professor saw that he walked to his door and I thought he was leaving or calling security, I never expected him to lock his door and pull down the shade, I looked at you and you just smiled at me, I knew I was about to be used by the Professor.

The Professor came back and began to touch my breasts, I looked at you to save me but I knew you would not as I was your ticket to a pass. "I want her ass." I groaned, he would be number three for this morning. You took me down from the desk and bent me onto it so my breasts laid on the wooden top. I heard a fly go down and then you saying a pass and apparently the deal was set as I felt a fat cock against my ass...........
Old 05-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #145
Alias
Privileged Member

I loved the look on your face as you finally realised I was whoring you out to get a passing grade, You seemed shocked, Not only by the fact that I would do such a thing but by the fact the professor would take me up on it.

But I had spent a year in his class, a year watching him perving on all the young women in the class, I had heard the rumours on campus, Even though they were denied I knew that some of the female students had let this fat slob fuck them to get a pass, that was what had given me the idea to use you.

As soon as you spread your legs letting him see you freshly shaven snatch I knew I had him, The only thing that surprised me was when he announced he wanted your ass. But hell I didn’t give a fuck it wasn’t my ass he wanted.

I flipped you over and bent you over the desk, hiking up your skirt to show him your ravished asshole, he could barely contain himself as he jerked down his fly. I took a moment to ensure I had my pass before I let him at you.

Slowly I stepped forward, bringing his fat dick to your tender opening and slowly began to work his way inside. I watched as your fingers curled around the edge of the desk, gripping it tightly as you bite down on your lips to keep from crying out. Though he did not have the length of me and my father he was thicker than either of us and your ass was being stretched wider than ever.

Your only relief was that he was not as brutal as we had been, he fucked you slowly, working his dick back and forth, savouring the feel of your ass. For ten minutes he slowly fucked you before finally pulling out, sitting down on his chair he beckoned you over “come on baby come and sit on my dick” I told you as he made you straddle him, holding his dick up to your puckered ass……
Old 05-06-2008, 11:20 PM   #146
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn't believe you were letting this happen to me just for a passing grade. When you actually assisted him I wanted to cry. As the Professor pressed into my ass, I was relieved that he was not as rough as you and your Father. Despite how often you had taken my ass and now your Father I was still tight back there and it took the Professor a long time to get in. When he did get in he moved gently for a long while but still there was pain. I held onto the sides of the desk digging into the wood and biting my lip not to scream. when he pulled out I was surprise. He walked over to a chair and sat down and told me to come and sit on his cock.

I looked at you, not believing he wanted me to fuck my own ass in essense. I walked over to him, not knowing what to do. I looked at you and shrugged my shoulders, "I don't know how to do this".
Old 05-07-2008, 12:31 PM   #147
Alias
Privileged Member

I smiled as I watched you standing, straddling his lap. The look on your face as you admitted that you did not know how to fuck your own ass onto his hard dick had me chuckling. The professor was not quite so amused and he moved one hand to your hip as the other kept his prick pointing skyward, Slowly he positioned you over his member, and just as he felt the puckered ring pressing against his swollen head he moved his hand from his shaft to your hip.

“All you do is this” I said as he suddenly pulled you down onto his lap, impaling you on his hard prick, “See it’s easy” he announced as he lifted you up, only to drop you down onto his lap once again. The angles were all wrong and you had to lean back precariously, your hands on his knees to keep you from falling to the floor as he lifted you again and again, each time dropping you once again, your weight driving you down onto his hard member.

I stood there watch you as you got your ass filled by the third cock of the day, I could see the pain in your eyes every time he dropped you and you crashed down into his lap. On some level I should have felt sorry for you, But all I felt was my arousal building as I watched.

The professor was sweating profusely, his breathing was coming in short gasps, as he finally let go of your hips and demeaned that you do some of the work “Come on slut get that ass moving” he cried at you as you sat in his lap….
Old 05-07-2008, 01:38 PM   #148
rvplymates
Banned

I was so mad when you laughed at me, after all you could give me some help, it was your mark that my ass was pay. It was the Professor or taught me what to do, always the teacher I thought as he pulled me down on his cock. I saw stars from the sudden impact. Then I hear his voice behind me, “See it’s easy”, Yea I think easy for you, it isn’t your ass. I found I had to lean back as something was wrong and hold onto the old Professor’s knees. He kept lifting me and dropping me and my own weight took me down his cock into blazing pain. And I had thought you and your Father were a real pain in the ass, nothing compared to this, nothing.

Every time I dropped down the old Professor lifted me up and dropped me again, I got no relief from the pain and when I looked into your eyes did I see sympathy no, I saw lust. I shook my head as I went sliding down one more time. I couldn’t understand how you could enjoy my pain so much. Suddenly the Professor was breathing funny and he let go of my hips and I thought he was done but I had not felt his cum shooting in my ass, I thought maybe at his age it did not shoot. Then I hear him call me a slut and to get my ass working and I realized he just didn’t have any more strength to lift me. I wanted to laugh as I could see your passing mark go right up the chute.

Once you heard that you got into action apparently you did not want to lose that mark as you came over to me and…….
Old 05-07-2008, 03:40 PM   #149
Alias
Privileged Member

“Come on whore” I shouted as I moved in on you “You heard him get that ass moving” I added as I reached down and jammed three fingers into your cunt, Crudely I began to lift you using those three fingers as leverage.

I heard the professor groan as my fingers in your cunt had the added benefit of tightening your ass around his fat prick, Not content to simply let you drop back down on him, I placed my free hand on your shoulder and shoved you down, driving you down onto his hard shaft.

The professors hands now free he grasped your tits as I continued to pull and push you up and down on his prick, He groped your breast callously, pinching and twisting the nipples. I did not take him long before he was moaning wildly.

You felt his prick jerking inside your ass and the now familiar of his hot load flooding your rear passage, I continued to slam you down onto his softening member until it finally slipped from you. But I was not finished with you.

Lifting you up I spun you around to face the sweating old man “Look at the mess you made” I chastised you “Now get down there and lick his dick clean”….
Old 05-07-2008, 05:22 PM   #150
rvplymates
Banned

My head snapped up as you yelled at me and I squealed as you crammed three fingers up to the hilt into my channel. I find I am tightening my anus around the Professor's cock and it is burning like hell. I can’t believe when you lift me up like that, my pussy is now also hurting and then you put your hand on my shoulder and slammed me down on his hard shaft that now was going painfully deeper into my ass. It took my breath away but you did not rest but lifted and slammed me down so fast that I could not recuperate from the pain.

It was like never ending pain as you lifted me and slammed me down and then the Professor decided to maul my tender breasts, twisting and pinching the nipples so that I wanted to scream. I opened my eyes and saw the beast in you so enjoying my pain, a look I would not soon forget before I closed my eyes again and you continued to punish me with the old Professors cock.

I heard the Professor moaning loudly and then his cock began to throb I was relieved when he came but you did not stop lifting me up and slamming me down until his cock softened and slid out of me. The last lift from you was to spin me around and accused me of causing the Professor's mess. You told me to lick his dick and I look at you with hate in my eyes.

Your answer to that was to push me to my knees, grab my hair and haul me between the old man's legs and push my face into his lap. You tell me to clean him off and yank at my hair until I do. The old Professor was enjoying this treatment and said things to encourage your cruelty………
Old 05-08-2008, 12:13 PM   #151
Alias
Privileged Member

As shoved your face into the professors lap, I heard him moan with pleasure, not only from the feeling of your tongue on his flagging member, but also from his enjoyment as he watched the way I treated you. “That’s it boy, don’t take no shit from her” he said, as I jerked your head up and down.

I could feel you trying to push away from him as you tasted your ass on his soft prick, the flavour making you wretch. The professor grinned at me as I held your head tightly “Not very well trained is she, If she was my slut I would whip her raw for fighting back like that”.

I began to look at the professor in a new light, it seemed we had something in common. He saw my look and smiled, Pushing you away he got to his feet and refastened this trousers, “What you think you’re the only one who gets off on this kind of thing” he asked me as he jotted down his address on a bit of paper, “Bring the slut over tonight, me and some friends are having a little get together”. He reached down and hauled you to your feet by your hair, smiling as he saw the hate in your eyes.

I smiled as I pushed you towards the door. You hurriedly tugged your skirt back down and pulled your blouse around you as I shoved you out of the classroom into the corridor, Marching you back the way we had come. As we walked a laid out the plan for the rest of your day, “Once we get home you are to shower and get some lunch ready for me, then you are to get some rest before you prepare dinner tonight”.

As I open the car door for you I add “And while your doing it, you are to think of how your going to explain your absence to my father tonight”…..
Old 05-08-2008, 02:38 PM   #152
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn't believe you were actually jerking my head up and down his cock and the good man of learning was encouraging to do so. I wanted to bite his cock off when he said I wasn’t well trained and if I was his slut he would whip me raw for fighting back. Two animals I thought, I would imagine they could trade stories with the best of the perverts. I found myself wrenching from the taste of cum and my own wastes.

Finally the old bastard pushed me away and stood up. He admitted he liked being rough with woman too and wrote down his address and told him to bring me there tonight. He was having some friends over, I thought fat chance I was going there. As you hauled me off the floor I looked at you with hate in my eyes. You pushed me to the door and I pulled down my skirt and button my blouse. You opened the door and shoved me out I had to do some tricky footwork to keep from falling down.

As your hand went around my arm you began to pull me along the way we had come and told me what the plan was for the rest of the day. “Once we get home you are to shower and get some lunch ready for me, then you are to get some rest before you prepare dinner tonight”.

As we got to the car you opened the door for me and as I slipped into it you told me, “And while your doing it, you are to think of how your going to explain your absence to my father tonight”

I looked at you in amazement grabbed the door handle and before I slammed the door I said, "Fuck You". SLAM
Old 05-09-2008, 07:37 PM   #153
Alias
Privileged Member

I stood on the sidewalk as you slammed the door, Screaming “Fuck You”, I could barely contain my rage and I had to pace slowly back and forth to keep from dragging you out of the car and slapping you silly right here in the parking lot. It took almost five minutes before I felt calm enough to climb into the car.

The journey home was made in silence, I could not look at you without feeling my rage beginning to build once again. When I pulled into the driveway, I jumped out of the car and stormed inside. As you entered the house behind me I lashed out my fist driving into your gut, “Don’t you ever talk to me like that again” I screamed at you as I followed my punch up with a slap across your face that left a bright red hand print on your cheek.

As you reeled from my blows I reached out and ripped the front of your blouse open the buttons pinging off the walls, before bouncing across the hall floor. Wordlessly I spun you around and practically throw you down onto the floor. I towered above you as you lay there on your back, your blouse hanging in tatters, Your skirt ridding up to expose your sex as I kicked your legs apart.

You could see the lust burning in my eyes as I loosened my belt, letting my jeans drop around my ankles….
Old 05-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #154
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at my watch as you paced back and forth in a fit of rage. I crossed my arms around my waist waiting for you to stop your tantrum. Finally after what seemed like ages you got into the car and drove us home. I was not concern about your anger as I had enough of your debuachery of my person. My anger was as cold as ice as we arrived home and you sped into the house. I followed slowly looking down the street.

As I entered the house your fist drove into my stomach and as I folded you screamed at me not to talk to you like that again. Then you slapped my face hard and I didn't even put my hand to my face, knowing perfectly well that your handprint was probably there.

I held my stomach and allowed the dizziness to wash over me as you ripped the front of my blouse open my buttons flew all about. The floor was hard as you threw me to it and my short skirt rose high exposing my bare sex. I saw the lust in your eyes as you looked at me and I saw you quickly remove your belt and your pants drop down to your ankles. You were on top of me in a flash as I heard the muffled sound of a car door closing. I put my lips by your ear and whispered. "Your Father is home, I can't wait to see how you explain this one."
Old 05-10-2008, 05:59 AM   #155
Alias
Privileged Member

Instantly I began to panic, jumping up I hastily tried to pull my jeans back up before my father caught me, But with the front door still open and us in the middle of the hall there was little chance of that.

My father came storming in like a bull in a china shop, And I thought my anger was bad, my father was raging and I could see his fists bunching up as he fought to control himself.

I broke the silence, “Sorry dad” I said my voice meek and apologetic, “But she has been coming onto me for months now, As soon as you walked out of the house she would start teasing me” I said trying to pass the blame on to you.

The pair of us stood there staring down at you, “I mean look at her, she does not even have any underwear on” I added “That’s what I have had to put up with for months now, and like I say I’m sorry dad but I’m only human”…

Last edited by Alias; 05-10-2008 at 06:02 AM.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:05 PM   #156
rvplymates
Banned

I stood up making sure to slump over and hold my stomach, I kept the side of my face with my step son's imprint on my face toward my husband. I made no stupide statements like him but let the evidence of his violence be visable to my husband's eyes. I knew his excuses were lame and waited for his decision.

Quick as a wink, he slap his son in the face, "Get to your room". I watched you go with your tail between your legs and kept a pain expression on my face despite the pure joy soaring inside me. My husband's gently arms went around me as he helped me into the livingroom and helped me sit down. "What happened"?

"I don't know, dear. I went to the college with him, a problem with some marks and when we got back, he came in the house first and when I walked in he punched me in the stomach, slapped my face and through me to the floor and well you saw the rest. I had no idea he had such feelings for me".

I watched you go to the stairs and call for your son to come downstairs. As you sat down, your Father's back was toward me and I put my middle finger up at you and smiled. "Son, how long have you been fucking my wife"? I was stunned by my husband's words.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:38 PM   #157
Alias
Privileged Member

I could not believe it when my father sent me to my room like a spoiled little child, And as I started up the stairs, I glanced over my shoulder and watched as he assisted you into the lounge. I dearly wanted to linger there and find out what you told him, but I thought better of it and retreated to my room.

Time seemed to drag, and it felt like hours before I heard my father calling me though in reality it was only a few minutes, Slowly I descended the stairs and entered the lounge, My fathers eyes never left me as I crossed the floor and dropped down into a chair, Glancing past him I saw you flipping me the finger as you smiled smugly .

My father seemed to have calmed somewhat as he stood in the centre of the room, Looking from me to you, I half expected him to tell me the police were on the way, At the very least to tell me to get out of his house. What I did not expect was his question “Son, how long have you been fucking my wife ?”.

I was speechless for a moment, caught completely of guard by his question, and from the look on your face you had not expected it either. I focused my attention onto my father and answered “A couple of days now” I told him “It started the other day when you left on your over night trip”.

We both watched as he paced the floor, back and forth between us, It was almost as if you could see his brain working behind his eyes “That explains the sudden transformation” he spoke his thoughts aloud “I knew something had happened while I was away, but not what”. He stopped pacing and turned to face me “I have to admit, I like what you have done with her”.

We both turned to face you as you gasped, The smug smile you had displayed as I entered the lounge had vanished from your face.
Old 05-10-2008, 07:50 PM   #158
rvplymates
Banned

I couldn't believe my ears, my husband approved of his son fucking me. I stood up and glared at both of you. I was speechless as I started to walk across the room. My husband's hand lashed out as he grasped my arm and looked at you. "How did you do it son, how did you change her? I think it would be a good idea if we shared her, I like this new woman, willing to try new things with me, Thanks, boy." My mouth dropped open at my husband's words as he turned to me. He looked me up and down. "Yes I like this new woman very much, I think it would be a good idea if you handle her going forward, but no more hitting, punching or things like that. I don't want her marred". My husband pushed me over to you and sat in the chair. "You can do her now, I would like to watch". I yelled out, "No" and you began the education of your Father and me.
Old 05-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #159
Alias
Privileged Member

Like you I could not believe my ears, But unlike you there was no protests uttered from my lips. I simply smiled as my father pushed you into my arms. With out a word I grabbed hold of what was left of your blouse and ripped it from you, throwing the torn shreds to the floor.

“There is no need to just watch” I told my dad as I forced you down to your knees before his chair “She does have three holes, why not have her blow you while I fuck her” I suggest as I push your head down into his lap.

Once again I quickly loosen my belt and drop my jeans, kneeling behind you I smiled up at my dad “If it’s all the same to you I will just take here cunt, she still has a load in her ass and I don’t like sloppy seconds”.

My father gave me a questioning look, but thought better of it and nodded “whatever just remember to treat her like the tramp she is” he said as he reached for his fly, his other hand tangled in your hair as he keeps your head in his lap.

You barely even feel the head of my prick brushing against your enterence before I ram it home, burying my full length within you in a single stroke, “Not so smug now are you slut” I grunted as I began to thrust my shaft in and out of you with a wicked pace.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:34 PM   #160
rvplymates
Banned

I looked at the man I had married with distain. He was as bad as his son, now I knew I had to get away from both of them. I would bide my time, sooner or later they had to stop watching me. You cut into my thoughts as you rip the rest of what was left of my blouse off of me. I looked at you in disbelief as you tell my husband there is no need to just watch that I have three holes and suggest that I give him a blow job. I can’t believe you are going to enter my channel as I am forced to service my husband. You even push me toward his lap pressing my head down.

You even tell him my ass has already be used in a round about way, the insults fly as my husband tells you to treat me like the tramp I am. I am very angry but soon forget about that as you drive your cock into my channel. My husband opens his zipper grabs me by the hair and presses my lips to his cock. I was being stubborn and would not open my mouth as you pound into my pussy, you slap my ass hard and my husband drives his cock into my mouth to my throat. I gag as he begins to pump his cock into my mouth and you ride me hard, deep and fast. I was starting to hate sex once more.

As you both ride me hard you say, not so smug now are you and slap my ass once more. When I am unresponsive to both of you I find you smacking my ass over and over but nothing now would make me pleasure either of you.