Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-21-2007, 07:46 AM   #1
prettyblkprincess

Default Question to the Mods!!!

Help!

Last edited by prettyblkprincess; 04-25-2007 at 03:33 PM.
Old 04-21-2007, 08:39 AM   #2
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Not a mod but I know you can change you email address here...If I were you I'd change it...give it a day or two then google again and see if that fixes it...

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 09:43 AM   #3
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

no offense..but using your main email address to do something "hidden" isnt very smart...
Old 04-21-2007, 01:31 PM   #4
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

- You can change your E-mail-address yourself in the "User CP".
- You cannot change your username. Once you've registered under a certain name it stays.
- You can only "leave" the board by no longer logging in with a certain username.
- If you want your profile to disappear for good the only way is to write a PM to admin to ask him to delete your profile completely.
- Your posts however stay in the forum unless you decide to delete all of your posts yourself. Every member can delete posts he/she posted. A moderator can do that as well of course but since it's your mess you might as well clean it up yourself.
- You can always register again using another username and another E-mail-address. Maybe next time after some thinking.
Old 04-21-2007, 01:45 PM   #5
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sterns covered it all here. theres no way round it if your user name is a problem.
be warned admin doesnt tend to log in very often and when he does he has a lot of work to do and i'm not sure how high on the priority list this would be as its not a security issue. i'd def change your email address on your profile tho. am really surprised it didnt occur when you used it to join a rape board tho! even if you stop using the name it will still come up on google.
maybe you can try sending admin a pm. he may be in a good mood and find a way round it but i'm pretty sure you'll have to start all over even if he does
this may help
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 03:50 PM   #6
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i hope she doesnt leave but i also see tanyas point of view. i mean basic common sense on a sex site never mind rape!
i hadnt even been on a sex site as a member before and when i joined this forum no way was i gonna leave any way i could be traced. maybe i've just got a twisted devious mind tho...
Old 04-21-2007, 03:53 PM   #7
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

Hope it works out 4 ya!
Old 04-21-2007, 04:00 PM   #8
Capt. DooDah

Capt. DooDah Level 1 (100+)Capt. DooDah Level 1 (100+)

Maybe I should go look for her?

Capt. DooDah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 04:03 PM   #9
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

Why?
Old 04-21-2007, 06:23 PM   #10
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

As hard as it might be to believe it seems that people are still learning about the internet and joining into the world wide web.

I remember the first username I ever used i was just as naive. I just surfed and stopped and talked and soon I had the same problem. I had to create a new username for myself and work and family. Over the years I have had to create a few different usernames for emails and memberships but I think that there have been some good answers here. Don't go, just cover up your tracks!

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #11
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

Yeah,I know how that is,I've has so many user names!
Old 04-22-2007, 02:44 AM   #12
prettyblkprincess

Lol, you guys are hilarious! Hell no, I don't want to leave.

Tanya - No offense taken! I just wasn't aware that it would come up in a google search. I mean this name is with other boards as well, but some of the others don't come up in a search. But yeah, I guess in retrospect it wasn't too smart of me.

To everyone else, thanks for the tips. I think I'll erase my posts from now on or something.

But on second thought, it's not like I'm doing anything illegal. I have a rape fantasy, so what? Anyone who thinks less of me because I have a dark side probably doesn't know me that much anyways.

I guess I'll erase the posts that are really raunchy, but keep the rest. Thanks so much all! Love the responses!

p.s. How do I delete my posts?

Last edited by prettyblkprincess; 04-22-2007 at 03:00 AM.
Old 04-22-2007, 03:04 AM   #13
Tanya
Privileged Member

Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Tanya has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry i was being a bitch... I was pretty nieve with what name i used to use used to put (oops i just typed my full real name haha) my real name... if you put in my real name in google u get this tina arena yahoo group i posted in in like 1997! lol

i just put my friends email user id in google a few weeks ago and found out she was a swinger...

Last edited by Tanya; 04-22-2007 at 03:07 AM.
Tanya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2007, 03:39 AM   #14
innocent
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by prettyblkprincess

Tanya - No offense taken! I just wasn't aware that it would come up in a google search. I mean this name is with other boards as well, but some of the others don't come up in a search. But yeah, I guess in retrospect it wasn't too smart of me.

To everyone else, thanks for the tips. I think I'll erase my posts from now on or something.

But on second thought, it's not like I'm doing anything illegal. I have a rape fantasy, so what? Anyone who thinks less of me because I have a dark side probably doesn't know me that much anyways.

I guess I'll erase the posts that are really raunchy, but keep the rest. Thanks so much all! Love the responses!

if you clcik on your user profile like you were checking out another user...on the left where your pi and name appears this will give you an option to see all the posts you made. select a post and you shopuld see an edit button. you can use this to either delete a post or edit it to make it a bit less raunchy. tthat might be easier for you than just removing stuff.and your still part of the conversation that way.
if its a thread you made yourself you can delete the whole thing is you prefer.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:59 PM   #15
prettyblkprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya
Sorry i was being a bitch... I was pretty nieve with what name i used to use used to put (oops i just typed my full real name haha) my real name... if you put in my real name in google u get this tina arena yahoo group i posted in in like 1997! lol

i just put my friends email user id in google a few weeks ago and found out she was a swinger...

No problem hun!

Your friend a swinger huh? Priceless! Hey at least you have something to hold over her head if she pisses you off.
Old 04-23-2007, 12:00 AM   #16
prettyblkprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocent
if you clcik on your user profile like you were checking out another user...on the left where your pi and name appears this will give you an option to see all the posts you made. select a post and you shopuld see an edit button. you can use this to either delete a post or edit it to make it a bit less raunchy. tthat might be easier for you than just removing stuff.and your still part of the conversation that way.
if its a thread you made yourself you can delete the whole thing is you prefer.

K. Thank you.
Old 04-23-2007, 07:50 AM   #17
Brutalessons

Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)Brutalessons Level 3 (300+)

Quote:

Princess, it is not that you are doing anything illegal it is just that some folks are less trustworthy than those you find here. Typng your user name into google not only shows Me your interests here but your nterests elsewhere.
The unfortunate thing is the elsewhere pics also give out way to much personal info such as photo of you, where your from, age and places you like to hang out......
I mean the folks here are ALL completly safe.... but you never know when some nefarious "Clown" type might get ahold of the info.

Perhaps a bit of Blackmail in the near future?

(PS some folks fear clowns.... I recognise the true insidous nature of them)
Brutalessons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:39 PM   #18
innocent
Privileged Member

and dont forget non members on here (lurkers) can see this post too and are no doubt busy googling you!
Old 04-23-2007, 02:11 PM   #19
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanya

Of course one might use the name of someone they dislike and cause them all sorts of grief. If there really is a "Vic Timm" out there, accept my humble apology sir.

kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:52 PM   #20
Becka
Immodest Mod

Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Becka has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Becka

Quote:
No problem hun!

Your friend a swinger huh? Priceless! Hey at least you have something to hold over her head if she pisses you off.
OK...just need to ask...why is that something to hold over her head (in your opinion)? I mean really....Do you think it is something she should be ashamed of...

B.

Hey, where am I going?
And why am I in this hand basket?

Darling, a true lady takes off her dignity with her clothes and does her whorish best. At other times you can be as modest and dignified as your persona requires.
Becka is offline   Reply With Quote