Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-19-2009, 04:50 AM   #1
fival
Privileged Member

fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fival has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to fival
Angry So im a lil irritated

Ok so i just finished watching a movie titled "Mojave" (aka "Death Valley") now this was'nt a bad film by any means the movie is about 4 people going to a rave in Mojave/death valley and they end up having a hell time when "desert thugs" who look like a bunch of sister fucking retards give then problems,

What im rather pissed off about is the fact that where this movie is suposed to be set and what not is my home where i have been born and raised and the ways they portrayed "locals" as these dirt biking thugs who are just sick twisted fucks in a several ways just makes me fucking mad,

Now the clincher was that through the majority of the movie it just didnt look right it didnt look like my back yard and i come to find out after a lil research THE FUCKING MOVIE WAS FILMED IN NEW MEXICO hmmmm ya WTF why not give it the name of a town over there?,

I understand its just a movie and blah blah blah but just thinking about the loads of people who have seen this film and know nothing of this area, possibly now have that to think of when someone mentions these loactions,

anyone elses thoughts on this?
Old 06-19-2009, 05:45 AM   #2
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can see where you're coming from and I'm sure this kind of thing does effect the reputation of an area. The film industry in general hasn't been very sympathetic in the past although I belive the higher end of film making at least is making more of an effort. Of course CGI does mean they don't litterally have to blow stuff up anymore.

My only personal experience of my home town being in a film was in a Richard Curtis flick called Love Actually (although I'm from London and a hell of alot of films are set there this mentions the part of London I am from, wandsworth)

In this case a character in the film says she is from wandsworth "the dodgy end". Dodgy meaning not nice or a bit rough. But I had to let that go of course.....I'm from the dodgy end as well
Old 06-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, sorry to say so but this happens a lot in movies, especially US motion pictures produced by people who have their established preconceptions and usually don't care how those subtle message might be perceived.

Just take a look at "Hostel" for example.
The viewer is presented with an overall poor, rotten, decayed Eastern Europe, full of prostitutes, corrupted officials and ruthless criminals - a gathering place for the sick.
It doesn't surprise me the Slovakian and Czech republics strongly protested the depiction of their countries.

Let another example be the apparently quite popular theme about the incestuous hillbilly cannibals that seem to exist in pretty much every rural area of the USA ...
Old 06-19-2009, 11:47 AM   #4
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Hey Fival, now you know how Londoners feel whenever we hear Dick Van bleeding Dyke in Mary Poppins 'Gor Blimey Guv'nr',

My favourite one of these was in 'The Spy Who Shagged Me', when Mike Myers looks at the countryside and remarks 'Isn't in funny how England looks nothing like Southen Califonia'

Where I'm from, Essex, is used as an example of the worst excesses of the Thatcher years, Essex girls are sluts, Essex man is a grasping, right wing wanna be gangster.

The worst I can think of is Northen actor Sean Bean (Sharpe, Lord of the Rings) accent is Essex boys. I have never heard anyone around here speak like that.
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:14 PM   #5
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well you think you're all uspet about how they depict your towns and home areas in movies, think about how I feel about the depiction of Las Vegas in movies and TV! I mean they show all this glitz and glamour and hot women and good times and...oh wait Vegas is really like that!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #6
BTN
Admiral Adama

BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BTN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

.........................fucker

Old 06-19-2009, 02:25 PM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not my fault I live in the coolest town on Earth!
Old 06-19-2009, 02:30 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Being from the southern US is no picnic. Southerners are the only group you can discriminate against. Think the squealing pig in the movie "Deliverance". However, you can't beat a southern belle for femininity or Rhett Butler aka PerviPet for masculinity.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 02:55 PM   #9
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Why thank you ma'am
Old 06-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #10
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

god, i love a girl with a southern accent...

on the subject of stereotyping, i have yet to see anyone on tv or in movies do an accurate N.O. accent.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:04 PM   #11
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

No one gets the southern accent right. In "Driving Miss Daisy", Dan Ackroyd kept saying, "heeeair" for "here".

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
god, i love a girl with a southern accent...

Perhaps you should give me a call then.

It is great to be a southern woman. All soft, sweet, feminine, along with being spirited, feisty, and passionate.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #12
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

maybe i'll take you up on that, seduce you with my self depreciating humor .

which of our lovely southern states are u in?

just moved from LA to FL, so far LA was a way more southern place. Florida is an odd state.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #13
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied View Post
Well, sorry to say so but this happens a lot in movies, especially US motion pictures produced by people who have their established preconceptions and usually don't care how those subtle message might be perceived.

Just take a look at "Hostel" for example.
The viewer is presented with an overall poor, rotten, decayed Eastern Europe, full of prostitutes, corrupted officials and ruthless criminals - a gathering place for the sick.
It doesn't surprise me the Slovakian and Czech republics strongly protested the depiction of their countries.

Let another example be the apparently quite popular theme about the incestuous hillbilly cannibals that seem to exist in pretty much every rural area of the USA ...
I'll admit Stern, that movie made me a little uncomfortable with backpacking in Europe only because it was "based" off a true story. Apparently the whole kidnapping tourists and leading them to a place where rich people can kill them is true. Then again, the entire thing could be fabricated bullshit. Either way, I understand Fival's frustration. Stereotyping in cinema is wrong but it doesn't seem to be something that will ever go away.

And about hillbilly cannibals...go to the bayou of Louisiana and you'll get yourself some creepiness >_> lived there for two years. Was interesting.

Last edited by Bella-In-Progress; 06-19-2009 at 07:02 PM.
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 06:59 PM   #14
pervipete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
It is great to be a southern woman. All soft, sweet, feminine, along with being spirited, feisty, and passionate.
Old 06-19-2009, 07:08 PM   #15
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So what? Turista, Hostel, and other location movies completely make the area look sick and terrible. I never want to go to Slovakia or Brasil seeing those movies. And I am willing to bet alot of the hillbilly redneck movies are the same too...even though I have never been to those areas.

Movies do that. They do it with people too, stereotyping. Movies portray Mexicans as either wetbacks or gangbangers.

Its a movie. Dont get too worked up about it.

And if you dont like American movies, dont watch them and then you dont have to complain about it.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #16
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella-In-Progress View Post
I'll admit Stern, that movie made me a little uncomfortable with backpacking in Europe only because it was "based" off a true story. Apparently the whole kidnapping tourists and leading them to a place where rich people can kill them is true.
Urban legend is that the movie is based off a website in some Asian country, where they had advertised it or something. I really wouldnt doubt it. I honestly thought that the concept of such an act was so sick and twisted and SOO right of human nature. I dont doubt such a business exists at all. Its quite poetic.
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 07:19 PM   #17
Bella-In-Progress
Privileged Member

Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bella-In-Progress has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
Urban legend is that the movie is based off a website in some Asian country, where they had advertised it or something. I really wouldnt doubt it. I honestly thought that the concept of such an act was so sick and twisted and SOO right of human nature. I dont doubt such a business exists at all. Its quite poetic.
That was it! It was in Asia, not Europe. I remember reading about it after the movie was released. Exactly though, it's human nature and it wouldn't be any shocker if it ended up being true. There are handfuls of people just like the murderers in the Hostel franchise in our society. I do find it funny that all the rich people paying to kill were American though, made me chuckle.

The whole point of movies like Hostel are to scare the living bajesus out of people and make them think "Is Europe really like that? Oh god.."
Bella-In-Progress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2009, 08:11 PM   #18
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pervipete View Post

Sir, you are making me swoon!
Old 06-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #19
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TZOFOSHO View Post
maybe i'll take you up on that, seduce you with my self depreciating humor .

which of our lovely southern states are u in?

just moved from LA to FL, so far LA was a way more southern place. Florida is an odd state.
Depending on where you live in FL, you have more transplants than true natives. Lot's of snow birds there.

You should pm me and I'll tell you which state, but it's not Florida!
Old 06-19-2009, 09:12 PM   #20
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Exclamation Blatant False Advertising...

I followed this whole thread and no one, NO ONE, has recommended a good cream or salve...

*backing quietly out of room after shameful outburst*
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote