Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 PM   #61
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My body and mind are reeling from what just happened. I love looking into his eyes. He looks at me as if he could devour me. I notice that the look he had of having seen too much was gone now.

I couldn't help myself as I looked into his sexy eyes. My fingers play on his chest and abdomen. "It's amazing that the first man I have will be the last one and oh so sexy too boot!" My grin tells him that I am sort of playing so that he gives me some affirmation that he still wants me.

I trace his finger along his lower lip and ask, "so how was I?"
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 01:57 PM   #62
drmephisto

It was like the first time that I had been with the girl that I had called my high school sweetheart as I heard her ask me how she was as a lover as her sweet tender finger graced my lower lip. I answered her by raising myself up and giving her a tender kiss on her lips. "I could go on forever like this my sweet," as I continued to kiss her. It was then that I noticed a sunburst breaking into the room from the drawn curtains. "Mmm, it must be morning, and you kept me awake all night you bad little girl," I said to her with a grin on my face.
Old 05-15-2009, 11:35 AM   #63
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stretched out like a cat sleeping in the sun. He makes me feel so complete. "I could stay here forever too. I'm hungry!" Suddenly, I'm shy and clutch the sheet to my breasts. I stretch out like a cat sleeping in the sun. "I'm sore!" I blurt out accidentally as I only realize it from moving and blush profusely. I get hit by a fit of laughter as I look at his expression.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:17 AM   #64
drmephisto

"Hungry I can fix, we can either go out or get room service, as to being sore, I'm afraid that hapens to all virgins on their first night," I said kissing her softly. "but it will pass my sweet. I notice that she has a flush of color in her cheeks. "There is nothing to be embarrised about my sweet, I promise," I said to her but for a second she seemed to withdraw from me. It was then I realized that there were no women in her life that she could talk to about intimacy.
Old 05-17-2009, 02:01 PM   #65
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I know he is being kind and well, I want him to be, but I don't want my naivety to show and I'm afraid that it is. I choose to change the subject.

"Turn around so I can get dressed." I don't know why I'm suddenly shy now.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:08 PM   #66
drmephisto

I'm puzzled at her request, but I defer to her desire out of respect trying not to laugh at it. "Okay, I'll ummm, go order room service you get dressed and we can have breakfast on the balcony, ther is a great view of the harbor," I say trying my best to remain respectful at what is probably a sudden attack of modesty on her part.
Old 06-03-2009, 06:42 PM   #67
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I blush, but thankfully he has turned away already. I hop out of bed and bolt for the shower. I plan to take only a quick shower, but my muscles are so sore. I linger beneath the soothing spray.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:16 AM   #68
drmephisto

"Jeez, I just made wild passionate love to her and NOW? she is treating me like stranger, I'll have to figure this one out," I think to my self deciding to go to the front desk to request room service be sent up rather than call for it. Just then my cell rings. "Oh shit what does he want?" I think with dread seeing who it is.

"Hello Charley, how are you?" I said to Mr. Lane knowing full well what he was calling about. "Are you out of your fucking mind??? Don't answer that I already know the answer. What the fuck do you mean bringing that woman off the island like that? And come to think of it where the fuck are you?" He finaly stopped shouting. "Sydney," I replied in a monotone voice. "SYDNEY? You get that girl back to that island and do your job, that crazy Russian captain has been calling and wants to make a drop but he tells me you're not there, then I find out you have the girl and you flew the plane yourself,are you out of your fucking mind? I should have left you in Indonesia to rot int at jail you stupid mother fucker, get her back there and if I didn't need you for your skills I'd be firing you now! Get back, UNDERSTAND?" "CLICK!!!"
"Well you don't have to tell me twice you old cout," I thought as I returned to the room. "ELISE! when you are done get ready to leave we are going back to the island," no sooner had I finished that sentance than my lights were put out.
Old 06-07-2009, 09:34 AM   #69
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I am sure that I have been hiding in the shower long enough. I have to come out sometime and find out if he still wants me. I hope I did everything ok. The towels are thick and soft but I pay no attention to them. I've made up my mind to face him and see what's what and I am going to do that immediately.

Thankfully, there is a robe handy since I didn't think to bring clothes into the bathroom. God, how stupid can I be. Taking a deep breath, I tell myself, "act nonchalant. Act nonchalant. Act nonchalant." Rolling my head once, I open the door to find myself in an empty room. Relief sweeps over me that I can dress in private, but once that is accomplished waiting is horrible. For what seems like an hour, I sit on the bed with my feet swinging before I think that he was going to order breakfast. "Room Service! He was going to call them." Picking up the phone I ask about our order, only to find out that one wasn't placed. "He left me." I sit down on the floor with the phone still in my hand and begin to cry. I don't know how long I cried but eventually I pulled myself into the bed. The bed we just made love in. The sound that came from my throat was one of pure agony. "I want to go home" was a mere whisper into the darkness as I lacked the ability to move. His scent still on the pillow, I clutch it to my face and cry until I fall asleep.
Old 06-07-2009, 03:51 PM   #70
drmephisto

I woke up and rolled over on the floor moaning. "Ohhhh shit what the fuck hit me?" as I look up I see Elise on the bed crying. "Elise?" I yelled grabbing my throbbing head as I did so. "Why are you crying? Did someone hurt you?" I asked falling on the floor on my ass my head spinning. She was crying about wanting to go home. "I thought that you were upset with me and I figured that you just wanted to leave," I said still trying to soothe my skull which felt like it had been hit with a sledge hammer. She looked down at me realizing that I was hurt and came to tend and comfort me. "When I saw you crying on the bed I thought the worst and figured that whoever clobbered me hurt you, some protector I had been.
Old 06-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #71
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Confusion reigns when I hear him on the other side of the bed. God, I thought he left. He clutches his head and falls when he tries to stand. He's talking to me. I don't understand. "What happened? Who hit you? Wait?! What? Someone was in here? Evan, are you okay?" I ask all of the questions in a rush as I check his injuries and caress his face. "Babe, why would there be someone in here? Talk to me? What's going on? Why would someone want to hurt you?" I stare deeply into his eyes as I await his answer but I am unsure of whether or not I want to know it.
Old 06-11-2009, 03:20 PM   #72
drmephisto

I sat on the bed trying to think about how I needed her off the island for a while. Operations were goin well then all of a sudden I hear form Charley who is ranting and raving. Now someone has slugged me and I just realize why as Elise is looking at me with eyes that are questioning, loving, caring and getting angry. "Why would someone come in here?" she asked.

"Elise, I have to tell you the truth, from what I see is missing, someone knew we were here, no one was supposed to know that except Cookie who was with us," I said. Her look said "go on". Well what was stolen was my laptop which has very valuble information on it and my boss just phoned me to say that they were trying to drop a shipment on the island and...." with that she put her hand over my mouth.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:52 PM   #73
Jasmine
Privileged Member

The onslaught of emotions momentarily blocks everything else. But, for only a few moments. It takes a moment for the sound to register, but when it does, I somehow know that we are in danger. Placing my hand over Evan's mouth, I try to silence him. I can only hope that he will shut up. Indicating that he should lie on the floor again, I lie down beside him. Our only hope is that they think Evan is still unconscious but don't know that I am still in the room. I hope they don't start to look for me.
Old 06-19-2009, 11:39 AM   #74
drmephisto

I listen to Elise but when I lie down I roll toward a drawer in the nightstand beside the bed, open it and retrieve my 9mm pistol. Elise sees the gun and I put my finger over my mouth indication she shush. As quiet as I can I pull the slide to chamber a round. "Whoever slugged me is playing for keeps, I can get the hard drive to self destruct but I want to make sure that you are safe," I said as she started to look paniced. "Elise, I love you, please I don't want anything to happen to you you have to trust me on that fact, I will explain everything else later but right now we have got to find out who these guys are and get out of here,OK?" I whispered. She nodded hoping that we will come out of this ok. I told her to stay next to the bed as I tried to look above the bed to hear what was happening in the living room of the suite.

"I can't open this thing, we need him and his babe ought to be out of the shower by now, have her join the party too," I heard indicating that they were coming here.
Old 06-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #75
Jasmine
Privileged Member

My fear is palpable but having Evan there helps. Knowing he has a gun helps too. I know enough to pay attention to what Evan is saying, but I can't help letting the confusion show when he talks about the hard drive.

He loves me! I have to focus. I don't really care who these people are, I just want to get out of here with him. I have no idea what's happening but I can tell it isn't good by the look on Evan's face. "What?" I whisper softly.
Old 06-19-2009, 03:15 PM   #76
drmephisto

If I tell her what I had just realized she is going to want to know what is going on. "Listen, one of those voices is Alex Lawry, you know your former island manager who was dismissed from his position, and I was the one who handed him his dismissal because I also took over his job," I said to her as she became uneasy. "LISTEN! What they are doing here I don't know it may be to get me, it may be to kill me and get you, I don't know but you have to...” suddenly I was interrupted by people coming into the room. I looked at Elise and told her to be quiet and she nodded. As the men came into the room I jumped up from behind the bed, taking aim as I did. "HOLD IT! Lawry get over there," I said to him as he stepped toward where I pointed. I swung back toward his accomplice and told him if he didn't want to die young to keep his hands where I could see them. I went over to him and put my gun to his face as I took his gun from inside his jacket. "Is this what you used to slug me?" I asked as I smacked him across the face with it knocking him to the floor unconscious. I then turned to Lawry when I heard Elise behind me.
Old 06-19-2009, 04:00 PM   #77
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Unsure how to progress on my own, I followed Evan's lead. I would stand beside him no matter what. It felt like someone hit me in the stomach to know that my beloved Lawry was trying to hurt us. I did as Evan said until he had them subdued. I made my appearance then. "Lawry? What is going on?"
Old 06-20-2009, 08:54 AM   #78
drmephisto

"Ask him!" Lawry shot back. I looked at him and reminded him of his agreement. "Fuck you!" he shouted back. "How are you going to kill me if I tell anyone about what has happened," he shouted. Elise looked at me. "What does he mean kill him? EVAN?" she said with anger in her voice. "Look Lawry, it's obvious that you couldn't leave things be and you have involved other people like this guy whoever he is, but you have signed your death warrent, it isn't me that's going to kill you, it's the people I work for and believe me they won't stop until you are dead," I said to him turning to Elise. "You might as well know now, your whole life has been taken over by gangsters who took over your trust fund, the island, all of it, and I got the job there for only one reason, to be with you, that's not a lie, I swear to you," I said to her as Lawry's accomplice began to wake up.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #79
Jasmine
Privileged Member

I can feel my brain spasming at Evan's words. My eye lids seem to be drawn together and there is an excruciating pain shooting through my right eye. "Wha..what?" I look at Evan, searching his face for the truth. His mouth opens as he takes a step toward me. I hold my hand up to stop him. "NO!"

"Lawry, why are you here?" I ask in hopes that he really was the one person in my life that I could trust and that he was here to save me.
Old 06-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #80
drmephisto

"Elise, there is nothing I can do to save you, the damage is done, they are blackmailing Carlson so he has to make things look legit and solvent," Lawry said. "You fuckin idiot, do you realize what you have done?" She knows now and they have no reason to keep her alive either," I said as Lawry's accomplise jumped at me. A struggle ensues as we grab for the gun in my hand and the other one in my belt. We get my gun in between us and suddenly a shot fires.