Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-23-2013, 08:19 PM   #41
chadbro20

chadbro20 Level 1 (100+)chadbro20 Level 1 (100+)

It varies in different situations. If it's a fantasy in which I overcome somebody who is in a position of power, forcing them to submit to my own carnal desires, I imagine them as getting very angry and trying to fight back with vim and vigor. I imagine them cursing me and spitting at me before finally being broken in the end.

And with other fantasies, I imagine that she puts up very little resistance and instead begs for mercy, aware of her fate. Sometimes I imagine that they even start to enjoy it, although honestly I like the idea of them hating it from start to finish.
chadbro20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2013, 06:07 PM   #42
Kristen

Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)Kristen Level 3 (300+)
Default Opinion and a story from a bratty little bitch

For me, nothing is hotter than a girl (sweet, innocent little me, for example) who is sobbing in helpless mixed anger/shame/fear. Begging for her mommy and daddy and just wailing. It's a symbol of the man's total dominance over me. I was reading a comment on a kind of okay but not great rape video recently, and a man said "If the little bitch had cried harder, I'd have squirted so much harder" and JUST HIM SAYING THAT turned me on more than the video (the usual tags, 'crying' 'forcedsex', but the girl just sort of fake-boohooed...)

That brings me to: Why is it so difficult to find good rape videos where the girl cries like a good forced, helpless little whore being taught her place? I've seen one recently that was AMAZING, but only one!

Also, I want the man to be really nasty to me vocally. Well, no.. the man can do whatever he wants; he WON and I'm just an object to give him a good, hard, satisfying cum... but I love those videos where the man says things like this:

"Beg me to stop some more, you stupid little whore.. It makes me cum so hard when you beg.."

Or -
"Awww.. poor BAAbyyy..(fucking hard, pumping my tight bald pussy) Little girl doesn't want her pussy taken and fucked by the mean man, huh? You want me to stop? Beg me and maybe I won't fuck your tight little ass. Go on, really, I promise - beg me and I'll stop. (I beg, sobbing like a little girl, snot and drool everywhere, so desperate that I'm out of my mind with shame): "Pleaaase please stoppp.. oh god pleheease.." He's so much bigger and older than I am.

The Man, taking me from behind, slamming his cock into me, can feel his cum start to build up and the rush of intense pleasure he gets from forcing me to please him, make me beg like girls (fuck toys) should. And I was such a little snotty high-school princess just an hour earlier.. full of myself, bratty, knew I was the prettiest girl in school; used my power over boys to make them want me and then laughed when they were frustrated...I was such a proud, stuck-up little brat..It's so much fun to manipulate boys and I laugh and laugh when they look mad! Ha ha!

But this is no boy. This is a Man. And I decided to try my tease routine on him, as a dare from the other girls. I flirted, I bit my lower lip and batted my big green eyes, twirled one finger in my glossy, long black hair. Knowing that my firm, just-grown little breasts, with their puffy nipples, did.. something.. to men, I arched my back, letting him see how my cheerleader uniform clung to my sweet barely-teenage body. Swung my sweet little body back and forth, giggled. "Dropped" a book on the ground, said "oopsie!" and bent over at the waist to pick it up, my back to him, giving him a glimpse of my slender creamy thighs and just a peek of panties under the short pleated skirt.

But when I straightened back up, the laugh died in my throat. He was not laughing. He was staring at me with something like slow amusement. A tiny smile on his stubbled face. His eyes narrowed. Wait. I looked around - where had my friends gone? How did it get so LATE?

All of my teasing died and we stood, frozen. It was like I was a mouse and he was a cobra. His upper lip curled back from his teeth and he smiled a slow, nasty smile. We were alone on the park path.. he was a total stranger, a big, tall man with a slight beer-belly, tattoos, just really scary-looking now that I realized it..

Smiling, he said: "I was wondering when you'd shut the fuck up." And backhanded me across the face. And I dropped, saw stars, went black for a moment.

And woke up in a whole new world, a world where my teasing had consequences; where men were the masters, and foolish, snotty little teen teases like me were prey. Stupid, stupid prey. Oh god no. Please. I start to babble and beg. He's on me, grabbing and sucking, biting my puffy breasts, sticking his thick, rough fingers into my smooth virgin pussy hole.

And then oh god no. Oh god please. PLEASE STOP. "Please, please" I'm being pinned down, face mashed into the dirt, his huge hand cupping my head, and I hear his zipper and his pants shoved down, he smells so sweaty and gross and MALE.. "AAAAH!" - I jump and struggle when he fists his thick, hard cock and mashes the tip against my innocent pussy. Struggling does nothing but underline to me how much stronger he is. But I try, I thrash and babble and I am sobbing, open-mouthed, like a little baby. He spits on his hand, rubs me. Then he sucks in a breath, pushes forward, and the huge purple head of his cock presses, presses forward - "OWWW OW Owie owieeee it hurts please PLEASE STOP" - and then the pressure is too great; the head slips in. Pops in. Stretching me. I can't, it hurts too bad.. I'm out of my mind, crazy with fear and frustrated rage and shame, and I sob and babble "PLEEEhee heease, STOooop, take it out, take it ouutttt!" I'm whining now, whimpering like a rabbit.

"Oh, FUCK yeah, that's tight," the man groans, and in one aggressive push, he fucks it into me, sliding all the way in, my extreme tightness milking his cock, my girl-body instinctively giving him pleasure.. My eyes fly wide open from pain and shock and shame and I just wail a loud, wounded-rabbit sound, shaky and so desperate, as he slides his cock home and his balls slap up against my trembling wide-spread thighs. His fingers dig into my ass, bruising me, kneading and slapping, HARD, to make me squeal. I do. I can't stop myself. He grunts with the electric sexual pleasure my unwilling, tight young body gives him. When he smacks my upturned ass, and I yelp and boo-boo, I feel his cock swell and throb in me. My pain and crying give him don't help me. They just sharpen the already exquisite pleasure for him.

"BAAAWWWWW!!!" I sob, realizing this, crying harder EVEN THOUGH I KNOW IT PLEASES HIM I can't help myself.. He groans and starts to move, back and forth, pulling the thick, hard invading length of his cock almost out and then with a slurrppBAM he sticks it back into me, and he's fucking me now with nasty, dominant force, holding my pretty, tear-streaked, open-mouthed, bawling face into the dirt, grinding my face into the dirt. He reaches his hands down, slipping them around my slender thighs, yanking them wide apart, as wide as when I do the splits at games, spreading me, giving himself unfettered access to the sweet, tight little fuck-toy between my legs. "Ngh, NNGh, NNNgh, NNNgh," he grunts as he fucks his cock in and out. He's hurting, it's too much.. I can feel the tender pink inner lips of my abused pussy swelling around the Man's cock. They drag out when he pulls back. I am so humiliated. Sometimes he leans back and watches himself raping me, clawing my ass cheeks with his hands, spreading me he can watch. It makes gross slurping/squishing sounds..I'm crying so hard I get dirt up my nose and in my mouth; snot is running all over my face... I''m wailing, begging. He takes no notice. Why would he give a shit what an object things? My rape-swollen pussy makes his pleasure sweeter. My bawling and begging send jets of fiery dominant satisfaction down the base of his spine, keening his pleasure, putting an edge on it.

I am limp now, and I cry and whine automatically. My small body just gives up and slides back and forth on the ground with his thrusting, fucking me into the dirt. His sweat drips onto my back. He gasps and grunts and takes his pleasure from me. Slam, slam, slam, slam. I can hear myself whining hoarsely, between defeated sobs: "Please stop... please stop"- my voice wavering with each thrust.

He slides out of my swollen, sore little pussy, spits on my asshole and with an animal grunt he pushes his cock HARD into my tight, virgin ass. "NNNNggghhhhhhh." A sound of total male dominance and pleasure.

"That's it, slut, stick that ass higher in the air for Daddy... oooh yeah, that's good, that's it, you stupid, stupid little bitch... OH fuck, yeah, cry harder. Yeah. (I'm wailing in agony and shame as he pumps it in my ass, his fingers digging hard, I can hear the wet slurping sounds of my virgin hole being broken in for a man's pleasure, I'm so ashamed, it hurts, it hurrrrts)

Then there's that moment when I realize: The Man's starting to cum. This is the final defeat. I tried to fight him off when he grabbed me and threw me on the ground, but he was SO STRONG and I'm just a young, slender girl. Then he slapped me and tied my hands behind my back and ripped my skirt up and my panties down and he did it to me, made me feel like nothing but a hole.. a pretty little toy for him to use..

But he can't, he can't cum in me, I can't stand it, please god NO make him stop... I beg, out of my mind, sounding like a toddler, just open-mouthed desperate sobbing, snot coming out of my nose, I'm babbling at this point..

The Man's tone changes, he sucks in a sharp breath, mutters "aawww FUCK yes", his thrusting is insistent and so aggressive and it hurts me so bad... Then he slams forward, hard, one last time, and just holds himself as far into me as he can, pushing me down and forward and digging with his toes and legs to keep shoving it up into me, scooting me on the ground, his lips curled back, teeth clenched, his loud groaning, over and over: UNggh, NNgghh, Unnngh, Fuck, FUCK yes I'm squirting in you, Oh that's so good you FUCKING whore, you stupid little BITCH oh FUCK NGGGHH!!" -

That moment when I feel his thick, hard, meaty cock start to throb as he holds it all the way into my raped ass, his heavy sweaty body arched on top of, his whole body clenched in ecstasy as he empties his balls into me? And there is NOTHING I can do. Because I have just been shown by a man what my sole purpose is.. Because I thought I had actual rights, and pride, but it turns out, because I'm a girl, and weaker and more timid than men; if I make them hard with my ripe little budding body, even if I don't mean to, they have the ability to FORCE ME... and that, in a barbaric and animal way, gives them the RIGHT. Men are my masters, and can use me whenever it pleases them. The strong jets of creamy semen I can feel filling me are proof. I've been forced to give this man intense pleasure and he can do it to me whenever he wants, and there's nothing I can do to stop him.

That's the kind of stuff I like to see in videos, the kind of thing I want a man to say to me when he's showing me my place.

This little bitch hopes her comment gave her Masters satisfaction. If this bitch's story made you cum, can I please beg you to reply below and tell:

- Which of my tight little holes did you empty your load in? Did you cum hard? Did you cum on my face instead? What did you say when you emptied your balls into me; how did it feel?

- Story requests?
Kristen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 06:54 AM   #43
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I much prefer a fighter who tries to defend herself, even better is she cries too. I like to work hard for my prize.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:26 PM   #44
LIDM99810
Privileged Member

LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LIDM99810 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Crying. I love the thought of helplessness, shame and vulnerability, that's why I love japanese forced fucking vids so much. The helplessness.. I wanna be them
LIDM99810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 04:29 PM   #45
BAMF

BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BAMF has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to BAMF

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIDM99810 View Post
Crying. I love the thought of helplessness, shame and vulnerability, that's why I love japanese forced fucking vids so much. The helplessness.. I wanna be them
I want you to be one of them also.
Old 04-28-2013, 07:09 PM   #46
Surrender2U

Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Surrender2U has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Definitely a mixture of both. At first, I want to act all big & tough; cursing at him, trying to scare him off (yeah right), but once the inevitable hits me, the tears will start in. During the entire rape, there would be a nice mixture of yelling and crying, possibly a bit of a silence treatment, but there are ways to get me crying again.
Surrender2U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 09:45 PM   #47
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

One of my favorite fantasies is not just one girl, but multiple. I get to go up and inspect their bodies before I decide which one I want to rape first. In these fantasies I usually get the best of all worlds. I have the one who just tries to pretend like she's somewhere else and stays silent. Which I'll usually bite, pull her hair, spank her or twist her nipples just to hear her scream while pounding her. I'd hate it if she actually got away with ignoring the fact that I was raping her.

Then, of course, I'd have the crying one, who begs for me to stop. Wailing and screaming, with tears running down her face. I'd lick her tears off her cheeks and tell her that if she begged me hard enough I might not cum inside her (yeah right). Then, just as I'm about to cum, I force her to face me and tell her she's about to get impregnated. When she cries and screams that I told her I wouldn't I'd just say "Tough luck, slut. I'm not a man of my word."

Lastly, you'd have the fighter who'd try to kick and bite me the whole time. For her I'd have something like a yardstick that I would shove into her ass and I'd tell her every time she tried to hit or bite me, the stick goes in another inch. Then I'd take her pussy for a long hard ride.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 10:08 PM   #48
Tygeress

Tygeress Level 3 (300+)Tygeress Level 3 (300+)Tygeress Level 3 (300+)Tygeress Level 3 (300+)

Of course it must be the best of both worlds! Take me back and forth in between the two.. Keep me off kilter and guessing..
Tygeress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 01:24 AM   #49
The_Scotsman
Privileged Member

The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The_Scotsman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surrender2U View Post
Definitely a mixture of both. At first, I want to act all big & tough; cursing at him, trying to scare him off (yeah right), but once the inevitable hits me, the tears will start in. During the entire rape, there would be a nice mixture of yelling and crying, possibly a bit of a silence treatment, but there are ways to get me crying again.
That sounds like fun.
The_Scotsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 06:31 PM   #50
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

yeah, definitely a blend of both, I like to ride the emotional rollercoaster with a toy.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:41 PM   #51
Phase

Phase Level 1 (100+)Phase Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
If this has been discussed, I apologize but I am just wondering whether you would like your victim to be crying during the act or angry, saying things like, "No! Get off me..."

Personally I like the idea of a woman angrily fighting me at first and then while she continues to fight me throughout the entire act she begins to cry as soon as she realizes it's going to happen regardless of what she does or even says.
Excellent question.

For me, purely depends what mood I'm in! Both are terrific.
Phase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #52
Marilyn

Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Marilyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The way you described it is the way I would like to go... Angry fighting at first, then I probably would "give up" and accept my destiny... Which I hope is brutal...
Old 05-07-2013, 12:49 PM   #53
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectlyformed View Post
Oh whos giving in? But if he can't take it then why does he deserve it? I don't want him tomake love to me, or even fuck me. I want him to rape me. By the time hes in me and drilling away I shouldn't even be considering resistance.

x
See that's the thing... You want to turn her into a crying ball of misery, sure. What you don't want is for that to happen after just one slap to the face. Where the hell's the fun in that?

Sure you still fuck her, but seriously ladies... Does it really take a guy to explain foreplay to you?!
Old 05-09-2013, 03:31 AM   #54
auburness

auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)auburness has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristen View Post
Why is it so difficult to find good rape videos where the girl cries like a good forced, helpless little whore being taught her place? I've seen one recently that was AMAZING, but only one!
Daaamn, I totally just rubbed one out to your story! We have very similar tastes. Just wondring what the video you said you liked was? I deff prefer the girls who sob, whimper, cry, plead, beg, fight, scream, ect. I like it to LOOK real, to the point, I'm questioning if I should be watching the video, or reporting it to the police, lol. I just don't like the beating, spitting, hair pulling, types of things though...
auburness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2013, 11:30 PM   #55
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

Quote:
Originally Posted by auburness View Post
Daaamn, I totally just rubbed one out to your story! We have very similar tastes. Just wondring what the video you said you liked was? I deff prefer the girls who sob, whimper, cry, plead, beg, fight, scream, ect. I like it to LOOK real, to the point, I'm questioning if I should be watching the video, or reporting it to the police, lol. I just don't like the beating, spitting, hair pulling, types of things though...
I rubbed one out to her story and your pics ... your welcome
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 05:50 PM   #56
sakurainvestor

sakurainvestor Level 1 (100+)sakurainvestor Level 1 (100+)

More of a fight at the beginning, an attempt to escape and as soon as she realizes its impossible, begging and crying
sakurainvestor is offline   Reply With Quote