Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-18-2019, 03:46 AM   #1
Kdem92

Kdem92 has initial reputation
Wink Back and looking for more

So, it's been ages since I've last been on this site and I'm hoping folks are still biting when it comes to rp. My name's Kay, and I'm a woman in my late 20s. I'm also someone who really enjoys writing, so I would greatly appreciate it if the amount of effort I put into posts could be reciprocated. I play submissive females, and generally look for dominant male characters. I also prefer writing in 3rd person, but can do 1st if necessary.
Also, it takes a lot of the fun out of writing if the person I'm writing with dictates my character's reactions/actions/thoughts/ basics of who they are. Please don't do that.

I am a huge fantasy fan, be it medieval or modern. A lot of my ideas will have aspects of that involved, so I'm giving you fair warning if that's not your thing. Before I go on to list them, I have a few likes and dislikes!

Love: Light bondage, somnophilia, victim being physically overpowered, forcing the victim to enjoy the rape, double penetration, creampie, and more. Power imbalances, age gaps, and noticeable height differences.
Nope: Scat, watersports, snuff, extreme violence, or mutilation. Not a huge fan of blackmailing but it can be hot in certain cases.

Fantasy ideas:

- Warrior princess/queen captured on the battlefield and brought before invading king/prince/general.
- A rebel assassin tries and fails to kill a corrupt prince, ending up at his mercy.
- A monster has its way with a human (could be a werewolf, demon, vampire, tentacle monster, whatever you can dream up really). Maybe even a few times. [Big time favorite.]
- In a haunted house, a demon or ghost ravages a medium staying the night.
- A supervillain defeats a heroine.
- Human gets lost in fantasy world, where humans are prized as high-quality breeders.
- A noblewoman of an occupied kingdom is enslaved and gifted to the enemy's genius military tactician.
- Bandits stop a traveler on the road.
- Priestess is offered to a demon in order to pacify it.
- A camper gets an unwelcome surprise when she comes across a very horny werewolf at night.

Non-fantasy:

- Criminal sends detective a message by breaking into his daughter's house and recording while he rapes her.
- A lone woman hiker meets a pair of men on the trail. No one's around to stop them from having their way with her.
- In debt husband offers his wife to the gang leader he owes money to.
- A drunk or drugged girl is taken advantage of at a party.
- Woman is chloroformed upon stepping into her house, then wakes up bound to a bed that appears to be...her stalker's?
- Occupants of a college building are held hostage, and some of the criminals find a good way to amuse themselves.
- A photojournalist steps into the wrong neighborhood looking for a story.
- A rebel soldier loses to an enemy and is well used.
- Girl is forced in an alley leaving a club.
- Her Uber driver takes a detour, finding a quiet spot to have his fill of her.
- Woman rejects advances of brother's best friend, he takes her anyway.
- Her professor won't take no as an answer when he makes her stay after class.
- Trapped with the school bully, her smart mouth gets her into trouble and he decides to punish her.
- Young woman gets cornered in a locker room.
- Will consider incest ideas; uncle/niece, stepfather/stepdaughter, brother/sister are possibilities.

Let me know if there are any ideas you want to try that might line up with my interests! I'm open to suggestions and will probably be updating this post. If you're at all interested, let me know so we can work things out! I prefer rping through email, where you can contact me as well. My email is kdemm@live.com

Last edited by Kdem92; 12-02-2019 at 04:23 AM. Reason: Added new ideas and clarified some things.
Kdem92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2019, 08:35 AM   #2
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

PM sent
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 04:24 AM   #3
Kdem92

Kdem92 has initial reputation

Gonna give this a little prod since I added new things.
Kdem92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2019, 09:55 AM   #4
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Don't waste your time.
Home Invader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2020, 06:04 PM   #5
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless

Yeah she never replies
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2020, 06:55 PM   #6
Home Invader

Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Home Invader has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulless View Post
Yeah she never replies
Truth
Old 04-07-2020, 04:24 PM   #7
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Still waiting here....shame, some nice ideas.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2020, 09:33 AM   #8
Home Invader

Amazing how some of these chicks can articulate roleplay ideas so well, then vanish when anyone is actually interested.