Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-30-2007, 12:42 PM   #21
Highwayman

Highwayman has initial reputation

Slowly i continue to fist myself, The head of my prick glistening with precum, I smile down at you as you seal your lips shut tightly. I slap the side of your face with my hard member, Smearing my precum across your cheek as my hand tightens in your hair, tugging at the roots.

“Come on baby” I whisper “Open up, I know how much you love sucking dick” I tease as I trail the wet tip across your lips, I continue to circle your sealed lips, as if I was applying lipstick leaving a thin coating of my fluids as I wait for you to succumb.

I grow impatient my hand slipping from around my prick to your tits, Twisting your sensitive nipples cruelly. “You have ten seconds to open your mouth” I tell you “Or I am going to fuck you dry, Lets see how much you enjoy it when I am slam my prick into that dry little cunt of yours”.

Taking hold of my cock again I push it against your lips “the choice is yours” I add “Ten, Nine, Eight …..”
Highwayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 12:47 PM   #22
Shadowed_Love

Shadowed_Love has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadowed_Love

Flinching, i grimace as the slimey head of your cock slaps against my soft cheek, smearing your stick precum against my skin. A whimper escapes me as your grip tightens upon my hair, forcing my head back a little further. Breathing through my nose, my lips remain tightly sealed as you trail the glistening head of your cock across my lips, waiting for me to allow you entrance but i remain vigilant.

Eyes widen as i feel your fingers close around my sensitive nipples, releasing a muffled cry of pain as you twist them, the pain drawing tears to my eyes. Your words of warning sends a tremor through my body and reluctantly i do as you have commanded me, parting my soft lips to allow you entrance into my mouth.
Shadowed_Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2007, 01:03 PM   #23
Highwayman

“Good girl” I say as I slowly push the swollen head against your parting lips, I moan as I feel your hot breath upon the wet tip of my prick as it slides inside, I moan again as I push deeper into the hot, wet confines of your mouth, the head of my prick brushing against the roof of your mouth as I slide it over your tongue.

With short thrusts I fuck my prick in and out of your mouth, pushing a little deeper each time, “come on baby suck it” I say as both my hands now entangled in your hair I begin to jerk your head back and forth in time with my thrusts. The bulbous head pushing against the back of your throat, as begin to increase my pace.
Old 12-30-2007, 01:31 PM   #24
Shadowed_Love

A weak whimper escapes me at your words of praise, feeling the head of your cock push against my loosening lips and ease itself against my tongue. Your order to suck sends a shudder through my spine but i know i have no choice, and so reluctantly i close my lips around your girth and begin to suck upon your length.

Fingers tangling in my hair, i feel your grip tighten, taking control of my movements and dragging my head back and forth to match your thrusts. As your movements become faster and more lust-filled, my eyes widen and hands lift to brace against your thighs, attempting to slow the rate with which you are thrusting. The head of your cock hits the back of my throat and my stomach muscles clench as i gag, my throat muscles contracting and squeezing around your length as i fight to draw my head back.
Old 12-30-2007, 07:05 PM   #25
Highwayman

I hear you gag and instantly feel you trying to pull back, but my vice like grip prevents it as I continue to plough my prick back and forth. I groan as I feel your throat muscles contract around my shaft squeezing me tightly.

Pulling back slightly I relish the attention you provide as you return to sucking my hard member, Your tongue working the underside of my shaft as your head is forced up and down, Your lips sealed tightly around my shaft.

Then with a sudden thrust I drive back into your throat. Gagging you instantly, I begin pulling you up and down the full length of my prick, driving it into your throat time and again as my balls bounce off your chin.

Fuelled by lust know I pound you mouth, fucking your tight throat “yeah baby” I groan as I hold you against me. My dick buried deep down in your throat. Your nose is squashed against my pubic bone making it increasingly difficult to breath as I count away the seconds before pulling back slightly….
Old 01-01-2008, 08:42 PM   #26
Shadowed_Love

I strain and struggle, desperately pulling against your grip as i try to relieve the discomfort of your cock against the back of my throat. No mercy is provided to me as you jerk my head back and forth in time with your thrusts, driving the head of your swollen member in my throat again and again. Tears slip from the corners of my eyes and trickle down my soft cheeks, hands straining and arms bracing against your thighs in a vain attempt to pull back.

Suddenly you draw back, allowing me to breath, but hold me upon your shaft so that i am forced to pleasure you with my tongue and mouth. Then, once again and without warning, your drive yourself forward, plunging yourself into my mouth and down my throat. You draw back once more, but the momentary relief is short lived as you begin to drive yourself into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat each time.

Finding it increasingly hard to breath, the strength of my resistance is waning and the constant stream of tears that slip down my cheeks attests to the discomfort that you are causing me. Eyes widen as your hold yourself within my throat, my face held against your groin as i fight for air.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:36 AM   #27
Highwayman

With each deep thrust i hold you to my groin just that little bit longer. I can feel your resistance waning and I chuckle “You getting into it eh, baby” I ask as I hold you to me.

The contractions of your throat as you gag send waves of intense pleasure along my shaft and down into my balls and I know I can not hold back much longer. I begin to pound your throat, my hips a blur as I fuck your mouth with deep strokes “Yeah baby” I grunt as my shaft swells “Drink it down”.

The head of my prick lodged in your throat as the first stream of thick cum erupts, Pulling back I flood your mouth with the second and third stream before withdrawing completely and fisting my dick to spray the final loads across your face to mingle with your tears.

Staggering back a step I look down on you with my cum running down your cheeks, dripping from your chin to spatter upon your breasts. “That was better than i remember" I wheeze, "You try and wipe that off and we will start again…..”
Old 01-02-2008, 08:42 AM   #28
Shadowed_Love

My only response to your cruel taunts is a weak whimper as i strain with my remaining strength to try and draw some oxygen into my lungs. Eyes wide and rolling within my head as you slam your meat into my mouth again and again without mercy, i am almost relieved when finally you slam yourself deep into my throat and release the first glob of cum down my throat.

Suddenly my mouth is full of your salty seed, and i'm forced to swallow it down for fear that i might choke, unable to turn my head away as you release the final spurts of cum upon my face. Finally your grip loosens upon my hair and i have some freedom of movement, though i only lean over the cushions, coughing and wretching painfully.

My hands had raised to try and wipe the slimey seed from my face, but i freeze at your final words, unsure if they are a threat or a command. I decide not to risk it and so lower my hands, bright blue hues shimmering up at you as i try to regain my breath, chest heaving heavily.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:31 AM   #29
Highwayman

Staggering back my knees still shaking as I come down from my high, I slump down into the chair, Making sure I am positioned between you and the door. I smile as you naturally reach to wipe yourself clean, only for your hands to drop.

For the longest time I sit, Just watching you, The silence only broken by your heavy breathing and occasional cough as you slowly regain your composure. I think back to the time we were together, in all that time I never came so hard, Hell you had deep throated me a number of times, but never had it left me with such a high.

Looking over at you as you lie across the couch almost naked only the scant protection of your knickers, your breasts heaving, cum and tear stains upon your face. It finally dawns on me, Back then I had been concerned with your pleasure, Today only my pleasure was a factor.

“You enjoy that” I shout across to you, “Look at you, You look like a cheap whore” I taunt.

Pushing myself off the chair a approach, leaning down tug at your panties, Ripping them from you “What use does a whore have for these” I ask dangling the shredded fabric before your eyes. Standing upright again I look down at you “Sit up, Sit up and spread those legs like the slut you are” I say turn my back and make my way back to my seat “Your going to play with that little cunt of yours until I am ready to fuck it”

As I sit I look back over at you “Don’t make me come back over there….”
Old 01-02-2008, 11:57 AM   #30
Shadowed_Love

My body trembles beneath your gaze, chest rising and falling heavily as i try to slow my breathing, fingers curled against the cushion i'm leaning on. The back of my throat feels raw and tender, causing me to wince each time i swallow in an attempt to rid the taste of your seed from my mouth. I flinch as you shout across the room at me, lifting my shimmering blue eyes to your face as you sneer and taunt in my direction.

Suddenly you are upon your feet, moving toward me with such speed that i can only shrink back against the couch in fear. I feel your fingers grip my panties and pull, the fabric holding for only a second before i hear it tear and slip from my body. Tears gather with fresh tears again as you hold the torn garment before my face, taunting me with your cruel words.

I hear your orders but i don't move, not until you threaten me with coming back over, afraid of what you might do to me if a disobey. Slowly, and reluctantly, i shift upon the couch, pushing myself upright and swinging my legs over the edge of the couch. I can't look at you, turning my head away as i part my legs modestly but seem reluctant to begin to pleasure myself in front of you. "Please..Mark, please no more.." i whisper hoarsly.
Old 01-02-2008, 12:22 PM   #31
Highwayman

I chuckle as you turn your head, looking everywhere but at me. Slowly your knees part, barely a fraction, but enough to give me a look at your neatly trimmed pussy. Your hand slowly creeping down between your thighs, disrupting my view.

Please..Mark, please no more.." I hear your coarse whisper.

Reaching down to my jeans I extract the belt from the loops “Did I say you could speak whore” I ask as I get to my feet doubling the belt up as I take a step forward. With a flick of my wrist I lash the belt out before me, The stiff leather cracking as it strikes across your right breast.

“And didn’t I tell you to spread those legs” I ask lashing out to catch your left breast, “Now get those legs open and that hand busy, I want to see that fuck hole” I shout waving the belt before you “Or maybe you would prefer if I warmed it up this….”
Old 01-02-2008, 12:38 PM   #32
Shadowed_Love

I hear the clink of your belt as you slide it from the loops in your jeans, glancing up in fear as you scold me for speaking. Eyes widen as i watch you fold the belt in your hands, cowering in the corner of the couch as you tower over me, belt in hand. "N-no..please.." i stammer, but too late - the cruel leather bites against the tender skin upon my breast, drawing a cry of pain from my trembling lips.

Another snap and the belt bites against my other breast, spilling the tears that had gathered in my eyes. Not wishing to be beaten again, i hurriedly part my legs, spreading them wider so that you can see my pussy and dropping a hand between my thighs, reluctantly beginning play with myself.
Old 01-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #33
Highwayman

I stand above you, Grinning as you cry out, The sound of the belt cracking had surprised me. God knows how it had felt. But I cared little as I watched your legs open wider, your hand sliding down into your cleft. I stand a few moments longer then lash the belt across your exposed thigh “Wider” is all I say before returning to my seat.

Leaning back into the chair, I watch intently as your hand moves slowly, Up and down your slit, From my vantage point I can clearly see your outer lips parting, exposing the deep pink folds buried beneath. It looked exactly the same as the last time I saw it, Almost as if it had not been touched since then, But I knew different.

“Look at me” I shout over to you, As I begin to slowly stoke my reviving member. The show you are putting on though half hearted is having its desired effect and I can feel the hardness returning. Glancing up at your breasts I can see a distinct welt rising upon each pale mound.

“Work that clit” I scream “Get some fingers in that cunt…”
Old 01-02-2008, 04:16 PM   #34
Shadowed_Love

A painful whimper escaped my lips as the belt bit into the tender skin of my thigh, causing me to writhe upon the couch, biting my lower lip as i hold back a louder cry. Not wishing to be beaten again, i spread my legs as wide as i can possibly manage, grimacing weakly. I watch as you back away from me, easing yourself into your chair as you watch me play with my pussy, shuddering weakly.

I flinch as you shout again, demanding that i look at you and i turn my head, glistening eyes glancing over at you, my gaze holding the fear and shame that i am experiencing. Your commands make me shudder and i'm reluctant to do as you ask of me, raising a finger to begin circling my clit and a couple of fingers tease at the entrance of my pussy.

"Please Mark...please.." i whisper, staring up at you pleadingly, desperate for you to stop. Desperate thoughts rush through my head, praying that Pete might unexpectedly return and save her from this fate.
Old 01-02-2008, 06:29 PM   #35
Highwayman

For almost five minutes I remain seated, Watching as you reluctantly tease yourself for my viewing pleasure. “I hope you have worked up some fluids there baby” I announce getting to my feet “Because I don’t plan on wasting time on foreplay”.

Striding across to you I haul you up to your feet, “You know, Your not a very good hostess” I tell you as I drag you across the room heading for the lounge door “I have been here for over an hour an you have still to give me the tour”.

Pulling open the door I push you out into the hallway “Just as well I remember the way to the bedroom then isn’t it” I add as I drag you through your apartment and throw you down on your bed.

I quickly look down at the clothes strewn upon the floor. “Pete beat me to it, has he” I ask as I roll you onto your back and pull you across the bed. Stepping between your thighs as your butt balances precariously upon the edge.

“Well I hope you cleaned yourself out cause I hate fucking in another mans cum” I growl as I rub the bulbous head of my prick up and down your slit, Slowly sliding it between your outer lips…..
Old 01-04-2008, 09:05 AM   #36
Shadowed_Love

Eyes widen as you rise to your feet once again, making a move toward me, "No..no Mark, please.." i whimper, shrinking back against the couch, straining against your grip as your fingers curl around my arm and drag me to my feet. Struggling and pulling against your strength as you drag me across the room and out of the living room, i know exactly where you are taking me and that only makes me struggle all the harder.

The sudden shove sends me stumbling down the hall, almost falling to my knees upon the ground before your hand closes around me again. "god please...please.." i'm begging now, any pride or strength that was left had evapourated with the fear of what i know is going to happen. I hit the bed hard, bouncing against the mattress with a cry of fear as i attempt to scramble away from you.

Your hands close around my ankles, dragging me down the bed and back toward you, flipping me onto my back without much effort. "No..no Mark.." i gasp, my hands pushing against your chest in an attempt to get you away rom me. My body tenses, thighs clenching together as i feel the head of your cock press against my slit, "No...no please.." i plead, but you aren't listening as you push yourself into me.
Old 01-05-2008, 07:40 AM   #37
Highwayman

Slowly I tease my prick up and down your slit, bumping over the entrance to your cunt a number of times before I stop, The tip of my prick poised “Ready whore” I ask thrusting forward before you even have a chance to reply.

Filling you up with a single stroke, I groan with pleasure as I feel the tight walls of your pussy hugging my thick shaft. My hands griping your hips like a vice holding you in place as I pull back. Again and again I slam forward, grunting with the effort as ram my full length home, my balls slapping against your ass as I bottom out the head of my dick pounding against your cervix again and again…..
Old 03-06-2008, 01:36 PM   #38
Shadowed_Love

"No mark, please..." i whisper desperately as one of your hands holds me in place, preventing me from tying to escape you as you use your other hand to guide the head of your prick against my slit. A shudder sweeps through my body at the presense of your engored organ against such an intimate area, feeling you pause at my entrance before driving yourself forward. The force of your thrust drives me agaisnt the mattress, drawing a cry of alarm and discomfort from my lips as my hands stretch outward to brace against your chest.

Your fingertips bite into my hips, bruising the soft skin as you hold me in place as you draw your hips back, pulling your lenght from within me. "Please..mark..please.." a gasp escapes me as you slam forward yet again, my own fingers clawing at your chest and arms in an attempt to escape you.