Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-09-2010, 04:10 AM   #1
Carrie

Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Carrie has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Friend Rape

Guys, do you ever fantasize about raping a female friend? Or someone else you know personally? In your fantasy do you hide your
identity or does she know it is you? Either way, describe the rape, is it rough? painful? humiliating? Hmmm, well I guess all rapes
are, but maybe you are a little kinder to someone you know? Or is it as much fun humiliating a friend as it would be a stranger?

Ladies, do you ever fantasize about being raped by a friend? neighbor? someone you know? And in your fantasy does he try to hide
his identy or is it part of the fun knowing who it is? Can you describe how your fantasy rape with a friend or someone you know would
be? If you knew it was a friend or someone you knew would you be more or less likely to report the rape?

And a general question, Do all of us sicko freaks who have rape fantasies consider every female\male as a potential rapist\rape victim
or do we have our limits?

For me the only limits are family members. From there any guy can be a potential rapist.
Carrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 03:47 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I would hide my identity. Watch the fear in her eyes and then find out latter how she felt as a "shocked" friend.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 05:55 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Friends less so, but quite a lot of people that I know casually fall into my fantasies. Cute girl at the office I chat with every so often, girl working the coffee shop I go into on some mornings, neighbors. Those I fantasize about but friends seem slightly off limits simply because I have trouble imagining hurting someone I actually like.

THough in acquiantance rape I never, ever hide my identity.
Old 12-09-2010, 06:06 PM   #4
lowkey

lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lowkey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As a rule, my female friends never enter into my fantasies unless we had been engaged in a sexual relationship at some point. Nothing is sacred in the sanctity of my thoughts once that has occurred, but I simply do not see the rest in a sexual light. They are not "my female friends," merely "my friends," and it takes a rather substantial push to nudge them out of that area.

I did, however, very nearly leap upon one of my sisters friends some years ago. She had been visiting the area and I had volunteered to let her stay in my apartment rather than pay for a hotel. Despite her being a friend of my sibling, she and I had always gotten along very well. I state plainly that my motives were purely altruistic. She was an attractive woman and enjoyable company, but I had no designs upon her at all.

This, however, started to change once she arrived. She had always been by nature a very physically expressive and intimate person. She enjoyed hugging and physical contact with others. Yet when we were in private I began to think that her touches were somewhat more intimate for me than others. Hugs that would last a little too long and pressed very close, a hand abruptly squeezing my thigh as we watched horror films together at night, a caress across my hips or shoulders whenever she walked past, sitting on the couch with her legs across my lap or her head resting on it.

My apartment gets warm easily and she began to dress down considerably over the days, seeming to shed another article of clothing until at one point she was dressed in nothing more than socks, panties, and one of my dress shirts. I started to notice how fantastic her legs looked and found myself trying to catch glimpses of her ass whenever the shirt rode up a little.

You may think I was being blind to obvious signals, but I had seen be so free about herself in the past with my sister and her other female friends. What left me so confused was that I had never seen her be quiet so open with men, let alone me. I could not tell if she were being flirtatious or merely expressing how comfortable she was in my presence. All I knew was that it was rapidly getting to the point where just the scent of her lingering in the room was making me unbearably hard.

The day I nearly jumped upon her was the day she cooked breakfast for us. I sat in my living room, watching her move around the tiny kitchen. Yet again, she was wearing barely more than one of my dress shirts and a pair of underwear. I became completely fascinated by the way she would stand on tip-toe at the stove, how her lips were wet with grease after she sampled a bite of bacon, the way she played with the handle of the spatula. She was talking on and on about how her day was planned, while my mind kept sinking into darker places.

When she bent over to pull a tray of biscuits out of the stove, it was almost all I could do not to lunge for her. I wanted to pin her down against the warm stove, to watch her skin flush and sweat. I wanted to grab the spatula out of her hand and crack the still-hot metal into her ass over and over until she begged for it to stop.

Then I would rip her panties off her hips and stuff them into her mouth to shut her up. I wanted to pour honey across her pussy and nipples, then suck and lick it off her quivering body. I wanted to cool her off by filling the sink with icy water and pushing her head under it as I forced myself up her greased asshole, lifting her off the ground so her little feet kicked fitfully and helplessly through the air. I would only let her up for air once I was in her to the root, then I would rip the panties from her mouth and kiss her violently.

Before I pushed her back under the water and started to fuck her violently, I'd whisper to her how her schedule for today had changed to being thrown over whatever piece of furniture was convenient and drilled until I was momentarily satisfied and the rest of it bound, gagged, and punished.

Of course, I did not, but I was glad when she left for the day because I desperately needed private relief. I never made a move on her at all during the weeks she stay with me, mostly due to how awkward things would have become if I had made the wrong assumption. I have no seen her since and to this day I've no idea how to gauge her behavior.

"It's my nature," said the scorpion.
lowkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

In my fantasies I prefer my victim to be a friend, or a woman I know really well.. This story was a fantasy of mine for a young woman I know..

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=19746
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 09:24 PM   #6
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I don't usuall fantasize about raping a friend but most certainly my victim is going to be someone I have met. Maybe a co-worker or someone I know from somewhere else. Maybe a looker from the mall or maybe that cute gal from the grocery store. I prefer to know there name as well.

I guess I'd not want them to know who I was. Many times I think of the blindfold as the best option. One - they don't know who I am. Second - they can't see what I'm going to do next. As they are tied spread eagle they aren't going to see me adjusting the nipple clamp that will soon be affixed to them. They won't see the dildo that might fit in one of many places. Most importantly though they wouldn't be able to see me getting hard again, ready to go for the next round.

One thing I would want them to know is that I['m taking pictures or videos of them.

The idea of turning up the stereo loud and then letting some friends that know her really does it for me as well. She'd never know who they were and they'd have a night to remember for a very long time.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #7
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

Most of the time I fantasize about my neighbor. She has moved away now, but she is still my go to girl. In the rape she nows me. I take her to her bedroom, make her strip and tie her to the bed. I spend a long time playing with her, making her body betray her. She gets several orgasms from fingers, tongue and toys before I do her. As I penetrate her I look into her face and say "Welcome to rape" and thrurst hard and deep into her. I'll pull out and penetrate her several times before I ride her to my orgasm. I stay inside her and ask how was it to be raped in your marriage bed, the same place you give yourself to the hubby? Get used to it, I'll be back for more.
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2010, 01:10 AM   #8
Raping Asians

Raping Asians has initial reputation

There's this bitch that I knew a while back. Still friends with her. Either way, shes a slim little thing with a nice rack and a tight ass.

When raping the bitch, she wouldnt know it was me, to keep it this way, i would blindfold her, and put some ear plugs in her ears so she would have a hard time hearing me.

Her hands and ankles would be bound together, and she would be on her knees with her hands behind her back. I would spend a long time with my cock in her mouth, using her throat as any normal person would use a pussy. I'd take an occasional rest from fucking her throat, but i would go right back to it after too long. After i tired of her mouth, i would gag it, and then bend her over a table and start working on her cunt and ass. Id tease her with my fingers, drawing her closer and closer to orgasm with each stroke. Despite her constant muffled protests, her body would betray her and she would be wrecked with orgasm after orgasm.

Id remove the gag after this point, she would protest for a second or two, then id stick my slick fingers in her mouth and make her clean all of her cum off of them. When she finished with her chore, I would take my stiffened cock and slam it into her pussy. The scream would be beautiful. Every thrust would produce a yelp from her trembling lips. The harder the thrust, the louder the moan. I'm not sure if I would bother with a condom, since shes not had much in the way of sexual encounters, so STD's would be a moot point. I have to say, I like the thought of my cum pouring into her tight fuck hole.

After i had my fun with her pussy, she would probably start begging me to stop. she would think that i am done with her, but unfortunately for her, she still as that virgin ass. She has always stated how she would never do anal.
My initial thrust into her tight ass would cause her to tear a bit, there would be blood at the end of my shaft, and her scream.. it would just make me harder and more ravenous. I would ram my cock so deep into her that she would be practically coughing up my cum after i blew my load.

After using her mouth to clean the cum, shit and blood off of my cock, i would have to make a couple tough decisions... Do i let her live? shes a good friend and all, but i have to say the thought of squeezing the life out of her while i fuck her for the last time gets my blood pumping. and if i do decide to end her, how... hanging? strangling? cut her open and watch her slowly die from blood loss? Another one would do i let her know who used her body as a fuck toy. If she doesn't know who did it, there's a good chance that i could get away. And if she did know, she might call the cops, but i might have broken her down enough that she would be too scared to do anything but take it like a bitch. I guess I will never know... for now
Raping Asians is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #9
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

I have one friend who is married to a girl that competed in the Miss Florida compitition, she didnt win but is still smoking hot. The things I would love to do to that woman. Just thinking about it makes me need to reach for a damn heart pill.. LOL
Old 12-12-2010, 10:31 PM   #10
Unblinking Eye

Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Unblinking Eye has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have (and do) fantasize about raping a woman who used to be one of my closest friends. She was a petite girl, around 5'3" with a slim figure and small breasts, but was very athletic and had a tight ass and gorgeous legs. Her hair was brown, collar-length and usually just styled straight, although she started putting a bit of a wave in it at some point. Brown eyes, round face and a very pretty smile.

We met in college and got along well. I was attracted to her and made that known fairly early on, but she wasn't interested in being more than friends. It caused a little tension at first, but we got past it and became very close confidantes, trusting each other with our problems and really opening up to each other. There were times I was surprised how much she trusted me. About two months after we met, we ended up taking a two hour walk from downtown back to the university at ~2 AM in the morning. Would have been really easy for me to have dragged her off into an alley or something and had my way with her, but it wasn't something I even gave any thought to at the time. There was a fair amount of innuendo and double entendre that went back and forth between us, but it was all in good fun.

One night, she called me up and just wanted to hang out; had been having a bit of a rough time and needed a friend. We hadn't had a chance to talk as much as we had in the past year, with school getting busier, and I was looking forward to spending some time with her as well. She came over, I cooked supper, we talked for awhile, watched a few bad movies in my room and then talked some more. And then she kissed me. It was wonderful, the kind of thing that had been at the back of my mind since we'd met, but that I'd given up on. We ended up spending about an hour or so just kissing, holding each other, touching and slowly taking off some of our clothing. She had small areolae and nipples, but they were sensitive and she would sigh and moan when I sucked them or gently ran my teeth across them. I took my time and eventually kissed down her stomach, undid her pants and slid them down to her knees. She wore black panties; nothing 'naughty', or what-have-you, but still cute and sexy just the same. She already had my jeans down around my knees by this point, although I was still wearing my boxers. I slid a finger just under the waistband of her panties and she told me she was starting to feel a little uncomfortable.

Here's where the timelines diverge:

- Reality - I stopped immediately and apologized profusely. She told me it was okay, but that was as far as she was willing to go. We both put our pants back on, spent a little more time just holding each other and talking, then I walked her home. We had one more make-out session a few weeks after that, but then went back to just being friends. About six months later, she moved across the country for school and we spoke less and less, until I moved out of the country a few years later and we lost contact entirely. I've recently reconnected with her and we still exchange messages on occasion.

- Fantasy - I stop immediately, then look her directly in the eye and ask if she's okay. She smiles and says that she's fine, but that's as far as she's willing to go. I return the smile and apologize to her for taking things too far. Just as she's about to tell me not to worry about it, I clamp my left hand down over her mouth and slide my right hand down quickly between her legs. As her eyes go wide and she makes a muffled scream, I lean in close and whisper in her ear how much I want her. She squirms and struggles underneath me, but I have at least a foot in height and hundred pounds in weight on her, so she doesn't have much chance in fighting me off. But she doesn't seem to be trying too hard to do so, anyway; she still seems to be shocked at what I'm doing to her. With my free hand, I yank her panties down to her knees and then quickly slide my underwear down as well. As soon as she sees my cock, she whimpers and tries again to scream, while making a couple of futile swipes at me. I position the head of my dick, pressing it gently against her pussy, feeling her warmth and giving us both a few seconds of anticipation.

She's a little bit wet from our fooling around and that makes it a little easier for me to slide into her. Her pussy is snug and hot, gripping my cock tightly as I slowly enter her as deeply as possible. Her body spasms around me and she struggles, trying to pull away, but I keep my weight on her and press into her. With my right hand now free, I grab her wrists and pin both her arms above her head; easy, since she's a small woman and I have fairly large hands. I lean in close and whisper in her ear how wonderful it feels to be inside her and how long I've waited for this. She tries to jerk her head away from me and starts to cry, but I hold her steady with the hand over her mouth. I tell her to relax, that I want her to enjoy this as much as I will. I slowly draw my cock back until I have just the head inside her, adjusting my position when she tries to pull away. After brief pause, I slide back into her, gasping as her pussy squeezes me tightly. I feel her reflexively getting more wet and a bit of her juices drip down my balls and I push deep into her again. I continue this slow, steady rhythm, taking my time and enjoying her body as long as I possibly can. The whole time, I whisper in her ear, telling her how amazing her body feels, how much I love her, how beautiful she is and how I know she wants this. After a several minutes, she stops fighting and gazes up at me with tears running down her face and a bewildered, horrified look in her eyes. I continue thrusting and, as I adjust position and change angles, I notice certain angles that make her body twitch more and squeeze me tighter. But it's been a relatively long time and I can't hold back much longer. Thrusting deep into her body and pressing as close to her as possible, I cum inside her. I hear her try to scream again under my hand and she sobs harder with every squirt I pump into her. I’m amazed at how much cum I give her; seems to be so much more and so much more intense than when I jerk off. I stay inside her as long as I can, then finally withdraw.

Keeping my hand over her mouth, I release her wrists and she doesn't bother to try and swat at me, just lying back and whimpering. I bring my hand to her pussy and play with her a little, whispering how I want to make her feel as good as I had felt and finally give her an orgasm (as she'd once told me she'd never had one). I caress her and tease her clit, as she tries half-heartedly to pull away from my hand. After several minutes, she is soaking wet, partially from the stimulation and partially from my cum dripping out of her body. With my cock hard again, I once more press it against her pussy and penetrate her. I take my time again, but increase the force of my thrusts and try to enter her at an angle that allows me to rub against her clit. She closes her eyes tightly and whimpers under my hand as I lean in close again and tell her to just relax and let it happen, to enjoy it. Even as she weakly tries to move her hips away, I feel her pussy begin to contract around me. Speeding up my thrusts a little and rubbing her clit with my free hand makes her twitch faster and, within a few moments, I feel her cum, her pussy squeezing my cock rhythmically and her juices running down my balls and soaking the sheets beneath us. She lies back, sobbing loudly again, and gives up entirely, laying still and avoiding my eyes as I continue to fuck her over the next few minutes. As I get close to cumming again, I whisper in her ear again, telling her how hot and sexy it was to feel her orgasm and how I’d always wanted to do that for her. I ask her if she enjoyed it and her only answer is a look of disbelief and shock. I smile and, with a few more hard thrusts, finish inside her again. Even though I already came once, it still feels like I’m putting so much into her. I whisper that to her, letting her know how much her lovely, tight body has made me squirt inside her. Once again, I tell her how much I love her, how good it felt to be in her, how much I enjoyed pleasuring her and how wonderful she is.

And, back to reality. I don’t exactly have a denouement to this fantasy, although I’d suspect IRL the result would involve our friendship breaking down a lot earlier and me in jail. While this is one of my favorite fantasies and, in fact, my first rape fantasy (developed during a period where I was mad at her)…it’s not one that I revisit very often. She was a good friend, we were very close and I do still miss her. It’s just a lot easier to fantasize about some random woman I see on the bus or the two-bagger cunt at work. But I still come back to it every so often.
Unblinking Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:35 AM   #11
kilgore74

kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)kilgore74 Level 9 (900+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kilgore74

My rape turn on is through manipulations, therefore knowing the victim is essential. My fantasies always involve knowing that I could have them anytime I like. A real game of hunter & prey.
kilgore74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:56 AM   #12
hoodedclawUK

hoodedclawUK Level 3 (300+)hoodedclawUK Level 3 (300+)hoodedclawUK Level 3 (300+)hoodedclawUK Level 3 (300+)

Yes I do, mainly because the taboo aspect - the total betrayal - excites me greatly. I often think about the girl sitting near me at work, what I would love do to ther.
hoodedclawUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:56 AM   #13
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Another yes. I often fantasize about female friends, as well as strangers and acquaintances. It's difficult to go into specific scenarios here, as they change from one person and situation to another.

nathan
Old 12-27-2010, 07:52 PM   #14
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A new gal started at work last week. I friended her on FB and got the surprise of my life. While at work she is nice and conservative. But holy shit, some of the pictures she has on her website have me drooling to get to know her better. There are a couple of swimsuit shots that make me wonder what she is really like. I'm going to be wasting a lot of DNA over her.
Old 12-28-2010, 05:58 PM   #15
wixxa

wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)

Defentive yes =)
I have two very nice female friends. The one, dark haired, with great body often wears very hot clothes (short skirt, thin top and hot heels). So I fantasise i force her into my house and rape her very brutally in her nice pussy and her ass =) This thought makes me crazy =)
The other one is a blond girl, also with a very nice body, also wearing very hot clothes (nice skirt, pantyhose and hot heels). I have the same fantasy about her. I force her to my house, bound her to the bed and fuck her nice holes very hard.

The best fantasy about female friend rape is when I rape those girls at the same time =)
Bound to the bed, fuck one after another, the other one has to watch...thats a very nice fantasy for me ;-)
wixxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2010, 06:21 PM   #16
TheOneSolo
Privileged Member

TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TheOneSolo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to TheOneSolo

Did someone say short skirt?
while we cogitate the quintessential elements of rape in a hedonistic world
TheOneSolo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 07:26 PM   #17
wixxa

wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)wixxa Level 2 (200+)

Yes I did ;-)
And I could repeat it for u...Short Skirt...Short Skirt...=)
wixxa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:11 PM   #18
JaniceJ
Privileged Member

JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)JaniceJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I have always found the fantasy of my husbands friends taking me
to be arousing. Would I tell, how would I feel when seeing them again
in public ? Would they take advantage of my silence and come back for more ?
JaniceJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #19
finman
Privileged Member

finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)finman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to finman

JaniceJ...from the other side, let me tell you that your husband's friends have imagined every sordid way of taking you . I've imagined so many ways I'd fuck (willing or not) some of my friends' wives... taking of a married woman is one of those fantasies I think all men think about often!
finman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:27 PM   #20
justmetoo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaniceJ View Post
I have always found the fantasy of my husbands friends taking me
to be arousing. Would I tell, how would I feel when seeing them again
in public ? Would they take advantage of my silence and come back for more ?
I've thought about friends wives quite a bit. I think it would be so very hot. The question I'd have for myself is whether I'd let them know it was me. I'm torn on that part.