Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-11-2007, 12:54 PM   #1
Pooch22

Pooch22 has initial reputation
Default Debra Barone gets it

Debra was hustleing around getting herself ready for tonight. The kids were at Maries and she was going to have a hot night with her husband Raymond. This will really turn him on she thought as she looked at herself in the mirror dressed in her locut red blouse tucked into her short black leather skirt with dark tan stockings and black leather boots. Just like in the magazines she thought. Her thoughts were interruped by the doorbell. As she opened the door 6 young black youths barged in and grabbed her.
What do you want she screamed?? They just laughed and started feeling her tits and tearing her blouse. Don't make a fucking sound one said as he ripped the blouse all the way down and pulled her skimpy bra down so that her big tits popped out and into view! Oh nooooo she cried! One of the boys started sucking on a tit and she felt a hand slide up her stocking covered leg. She tried to get away but they had her too tight. She heard someone say "she is going to be such a good fuck!" Her mind was screaming, I dont want to be raped by a black man let alone 6 of them and teenagers at that!!! What would Ray think? Her thoughts were interrupeted by two fingers pushing their way into her pussy, Oh God no noooooo! Too bad, they were on the way to her bedroom with her feeling her all over and talking about filling this white woman with their black cum!! She felt the bed as her back hit it and the oldest climbed between her legs ripping the silk panties away from her wet cunt. Dont fight me or I'll hurt you he said!! Then she felt the preasure of his big young cock against her pussy lips. Please no! she cried but he just grined at her and pushed forward! She felt the big black cock push then enter her a bit. she gasp and he said-ready for a big black cock bitch? she shook her head no but he drove forward all the way. then he began to fuck her with long hard strokes. Fuck me back bitch he yelled! She began to move with him slightly as the other guys started yelling "me next--No, me---I get seconds!!!.
Her pussy was begining to tingle and she felt him start to tighten and she knew he was going to cum soon. But he wasnt wearing a condom!! He cant cum in me she thought! It was too late as he began shooting a giant load in her tight cunt! She felt the hot goo spreading inside her as he pushed in hard and held it there empting his balls! Debra Barone was being filled with black mans cum!!! He started pumping again and she felt soooo sloppy and the sound was so loud of sloshing cock and cum and the others laughing and pawing at her and then she felt a feeling like never before of an uncontrolled orgasm. She screamed and moaned as her pussy betrayed her and she pushed against her rapist hard! She wants more said someone and as the first man pulled out another one took his place plunging deep into that now sloppy hole! She cried no--- this cant be happening!! She felt her beautiful legs going up and her boots touch as they clamped around this new intruder! Were they all going to cum in her she thought! Someone was saying what a pretty mouth she had but she didnt give it any thought! all she was thinking about was that feeling between her legs and the second load of hot cum that was surly cumming very soon!----------------------------
He was pumping her hard!! She could feel his big cock easlily sliding in her cum filled cunt! Suddenly one of the boys yelled at her===FUCK HIM BACK BITCH!!! She started pumping him back as hard as she could

Last edited by Pooch22; 08-19-2008 at 11:42 AM. Reason: more
Pooch22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2011, 09:41 AM   #2
david34

david34 has initial reputation

weres the pics
david34 is offline   Reply With Quote