Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-04-2009, 11:47 PM   #21
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“I may be old enough to be your dad, but I am strong enough to fuck you til’ it hurts!” I growl into Sage’s ear. I can’t stand her comparing me to her loser father in any capacity. Did she really think she was too good for ……me? Her moving back and forth causes her ass to press into my crotch making me harder. “Help! Someone! I’m being raped!” She screams at the top of her lungs. “Go ahead and scream bitch, no one is going to hear you!” I encourage her, pissed off. Her struggling and unwillingness is more exciting than I could have possibly imagined. I move her hair to one side and suck on the base of her neck near her shoulder as I continually grind into her young firm ass. She is still trying to shake me off of her but my body weight is too much for her to handle.

Holding her down with my left hand, I take my right and slowly guide it down her back, to her sides, where I jam my hand in between the couch and her breast. I squeeze her breast roughly through her shirt, still rubbing against her with the bulge in my pants. I move on, running my hand down her hip and to her ass. I lift my hips just slightly and use my large fingers to gather and bunch her thin satin skirt into my hand, exposing her panty clad ass. I look down and smile, “black, bikini cut, satin panties huh? Who were you wearing these for?” I reach down between our bodies and feel the smooth material of her panties, squeezing her ass. “My God you must work out with an ass like this.” I try to search further with my fingers, but she has shut her legs tightly and I am having a hard time getting my hand in between her legs from behind. Frustrated, I grab her hair, “relax your fucking legs!”
Green Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 06:50 PM   #22
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

“Stop! You’re hurting me!” I whimpered as he roughly grabbed my breast. Then: “That’s disgusting!” When I felt him grind his bulge against me. I couldn’t believe this was happening, and I kept praying that someone would hear me. But, if Evan said was true, there was zero hope of rescue. I would have to find a phone—I had to call my dad. Even if I didn’t know where this place was located, maybe the line could be traced. There had to be a way out of this! I gasped when I felt him lift up my skirt. “No! Stop it!” I screamed again as I felt his fingers beginning to grope my ass before attempting to travel between my thighs, which I had firmly clamped together. His touch grew more and more rough as he tried to force my legs apart before yanking on my hair hard.

I bit my bottom lip, trying not to cry out as I shook my head from side to side. He pulls on my hair again and I feel as if he’s going to tear off my scalp. Sobbing, I spread my legs apart, unwillingly giving him access to my most intimate of parts. “I don’t want to have sex with you!” I sob even harder. “Let me go! I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t rape me!”
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2009, 04:08 AM   #23
Green Hunter

Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Green Hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sage shakes her head no, her legs pressed together denying me access. My grip tightens around her hair, pulling hard at her roots. Sobbing, she finally relents, slightly opening her legs. “I don’t want to have sex with you! Let me go! I’ll do anything you want! Just don’t rape me!” Sage yells out through her tears. In a fit of rage, I hiss, “After all the trouble I went through to get you here, risking my freedom, the way you have treated me like a second class loser? I am going to rape you over and over until I am satisfied…besides, like I said, I have an ulterior motive and you will soon know what I am talking about bitch.”

With that said, my large coarse fingers run down the backside of her smooth satin panties between her legs. I feel the crotch of her panties, which causes Sage to squirm and cry out. Ignoring her, I apply pressure groping her, rubbing up and down, from her pussy to her ass, the sensation makes my heart beat faster. Needing to touch her directly, I reach up to the small of her back and slide my hand under the waistband of her panties. I reach inside, following the path of her ass crack downwards, my calloused hands prodding and squeezing at her tender flesh. My entire XXL hand is flat against her bare crotch, my fingertips barely touching her sparse pubic hair. I pull my hand, lightly tracing her labia with two of my fingers. I press harder slightly parting her delicate folds. "Mmm I can't wait to be inside of you."
Old 06-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #24
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An ulterior motive? I was too terrified to think of what that might be, though all kinds of nightmareish scenarios ran through my mind. Why had I been so stupid? Why did I have to ask this freak for a ride? Why didn’t I just stay at the barbeque like I was supposed to? I could be at home right now, with my family, instead of bent over a couch in the middle of who-knew-where, unable to stop this huge man from using me as his toy.

Sobbing, I cried out as I felt him start to explore my pussy with his fingers. I try once more to free myself, but it’s no use—he has me securely pinned down. As he reached underneath my panties, I begin to scream again. My small body thrashes futilely against him as he presses the lips of my vagina, hips bucking and my legs lashing out at him. “Stop it! You’re going to go to jail for this! Stop!” I scream, though my words are cut off by an audible gasp as he presses harder. Humiliated, I bury my face in the couch cushions, my helpless form shaking as I await my fate.
Old 06-07-2009, 04:49 PM   #25
Green Hunter

Jail? My mind races and I feel a slight hesitation. Why did she have to say that? Forget it, no one will know she is out here with me, and little does she know I don’t plan on letting her go anytime soon. If she would just have given me what I wanted back in the States, then she wouldn’t be here. This is her fault! I am definitely not going to take it easy on this little snob.

I remove my hand from her panties and lick my fingertips, tasting her, breathing in her essence. “You have got to have the sweetest pussy, Sage.” I say surprised. It’s like an extreme aphrodisiac, the receptors in my brain kicking into overdrive, if I was turned on by her and the situation before, I am now feeling a lustful madness. I make sure she is secure because when I pull down my zipper, the sound is very distinctive. Sage knows what is coming next. I skillfully undo my buckle with one free hand, gazing at her ass, feeling her whole body tremble beneath me. She gets random surges of energy and tries fighting me off of her, but her attempts are futile.

I pull my shorts and boxers down, far enough to free my significantly thick manhood standing at attention. I press myself against her ass, the silky material giving way, tightening against her curves and folds. I slide down, pressing against her vagina, only protected by this thin layer of satin……..for now. She can tell how large I am, definitely longer and thicker than the average man and she sounds panicked, begging and yelling at me. I ignore her, making sure I am rock hard, rubbing myself against her, panting, trying to show restraint so I can enjoy this one perfect moment.

I can no longer restrain myself, I hook my finger inside the crotch of her panties and push to the right, exposing her most intimate of parts. I press the bulbous head of my prick against her soft pink lips. Our flesh touching for the first time causes Sage to react, I am filled with a strength of my own, the blood rushing throughout my body. I slide myself up and down her slit, testing myself by not pounding away right off the bat, plus I have to admit, making her suffer and feel every second of this rape, dragging it out, is the best foreplay I have ever experienced. I find her entrance and push forward slightly, the tip of my cock barely squeezing in when I feel something preventing me from going further. Is she……no she couldn’t be. “Sage, are-are you a v-virgin?” I ask hopeful and excited.
Old 06-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #26
Dollface
Privileged Member

I sob even harder than before, my whole body trembling when I hear the sound of a zipper being undone. Why was this happening to me? Why was he doing this? It wasn’t fair! Suddenly, I can feel something rubbing against my pussy from outside of my panties. Squealing, I realize that the thing rubbing against me is his penis. “Stop! Do you want money? My dad will give you money just don’t do this!” My words are choked with tears as I squirm and buck underneath him. I can’t see his penis, but from the feel of it alone I have no idea just how that thing will fit in me. I scream again, fighting him with every once of strength I have. My body is a frenzy of motion, every muscle struggling to save myself. My screams become louder and more frantic when I feel him pull the crotch of my panties to the side. If I had any doubt before as to if he was actually going to go through with raping me, they were all dashed by now. “No no no no!” I cry as he began to rub the head of his shaft along my slit. Every moment that passes is pure agony and I still can’t believe that this is really happening. He starts to enter me and I give a loud gasp of pain and shock. My eyes are squeezed shut, knowing that the worst of the pain is yet to come as he bumps against my hymen. But then… “Sage, are-are you a v-virgin?” He asks, clearly surprised. Maybe this would be my chance, maybe he wouldn’t want to rape me if he knew I was a virgin. I nod my head vigorously, eyes still closed. “Yes, I am,” I sob. “Please! I don’t want my first time to be like this. Please don’t do this! Let me go!”
Old 06-08-2009, 01:09 AM   #27
Green Hunter

She nods her head frantically. “Yes, I am. Please! I don’t want my first time to be like this. Please don’t do this! Let me go!” She begs me. A normal or better man would stop, allowing her to preserve her precious gift. Hell if I was financially motivated I could sell off her virginity to the highest bidder, especially here in Mexico. Look at the girl selling her virginity on the internet in Nevada, and she is not nearly as beautiful as Sage. Plus, the opportunity to rape a virgin? Many men would pay and have paid a kings ransom for such an experience. Already physically poised to strike, my greed and lust for her is too powerful for me to stop now. In fact, the excitement I feel with this news is so overwhelming, I have to slow my breathing.

Sneering I say, “So I was right about you? You NEVER gave it up to any of those guys following you around, catering to your every whim? I bet they all wished this fate upon you…….you little cock tease.” Sage sobs from my verbal lashing. Suddenly proud I realize that I am the guy that will get to pop her coveted cherry and she will never forget this moment. “Get ready bitch, because this is going to hurt.”

Pushing slowly against her hymen, I feel it stretching. Ignoring her screams I push harder, suddenly feeling it break around the tip of my invading cock. I press on, forcing myself deeper inside of her unwilling pussy. “oooohhhh wwoooowww” I moan, the burning sensation of her inner walls tightly enveloping me so intense. Finally unable to go further, I have completely filled her up. I hold still enjoying the moment and look down at her little writhing body. She is so petite that it is indeed amazing that I can fit inside of her with my massive frame and cock. I pull back slowly then without warning I shove myself back inside of her, hard. She screams out louder than before and I smile wider to this reaction.
Old 06-08-2009, 07:16 PM   #28
Dollface
Privileged Member

His words stung, playing on my insecurities at all the things I hated about myself. I didn't have much of a chance to reply though, as I felt a sharp pain as he once again began to enter me, stretching my hymen as I begged him to stop. Agony took my words away and I broke into a wordless scream when he finally tore away my virginity. I couldn't think, I couldn't speak, every single part of me was dedicated to escape. I wanted to run until my legs gave out--anything to get away from him. Instead I was being completely dominated, mounted like a bitch in heat. I hated him more than I hated anyone before in my life, but at the same time I was absolutely terrified of him.

Just as the pain from the initial penetration was beginning to ebb away, he reared back and thrust inside me as hard as he could. I screamed again, praying that I would pass out and not have to deal with the pain and humiliation he was forcing upon me. But there was no such luck. I thought that I was being torn apart, there was no way I could survive this. "You fucking bastard," I sobbed, struggling to free my wrists from their bonds--anything that would give me a chance to regain some control of the situation. "When I get out of here, I'm going to make sure you rot in prison!"
Old 06-09-2009, 05:04 PM   #29
Green Hunter

Sage’s screams of agony is music to my ears. I feel empowered dominating this little bitch, ripping away her chastity. "You fucking bastard, when I get out of here, I'm going to make sure you rot in prison!" She sobs, pulling at her restraints. I am surprised yet impressed that she hasn’t given up her fight yet. I appreciate her resistance, for some reason it’s feeding my ego. “When you get out of here? Who says you are going anywhere bitch?” I ask as I pull back for another strike, then SLAM! back inside of her tight cunt, ramming the head of my cock against her cervix. I rock my hips back and forth, increasing the pace, each thrust tearing at her insides a little bit more.

I am now pumping at a steady rhythm, the only sounds that can be heard is our skin connecting, slapping with each thrust, the couch creaking from our movements, my moaning and grunts, Sage’s soft sobbing and high pitched whimpers each time I jam my shaft inside all the way and of course the waves crashing a few short yards outside of the bay window. Sliding inside of her with more ease I pick up the pace. I am pounding away at her, our skin slapping harder, not as rhythmic as before. Grabbing her hip with one hand for more leverage I hold her down with my other. I lean close to her ear, “your pussy …… feels…..so…..good” I say panting. As much as I would like to keep this going, I know I can’t hold off much more, feeling my cock swell. “Get ready…..I’m close…..”
Old 06-09-2009, 07:32 PM   #30
Dollface
Privileged Member

The pain was incredible, and it seemed as if Evan was timing his thrusts so that just when the pain was beginning to subside, another thrust would once again send my mind reeling in agony. Still, I concentrated on not screaming, though I couldn’t stop myself from visibly sobbing or letting out the occasional whimper as his thrusts picked up speed. “Get ready…..I’m close…..” I heard him whisper. He wasn’t wearing a condom, I realized, horrified. “No no no!” I cry out, renewing my struggles. My hips bucked furiously, and I kicked and thrashed—anything to dislodge him. “I’m not on birth control! Don’t come inside me! Please! I’ll do anything!” I shrieked, scared that I would walk away from this rape with more than just the loss of my innocence and horrific memories.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:20 PM   #31
Green Hunter

Sage cries out begging me not to cum inside of her. With renewed energy, she bucks her hips, trying to shake me off. I ignore her, concentrating on the task at hand. I struggle to remain inside, with her thrashing about. I lean more of my upper body weight on top of her, pinning her down. I am fucking her as hard and as fast as I can. I feel beads of sweat fall from my forehead. I can’t remember the last time I’ve exerted this kind of energy.

I feel the familiar tingling in my balls and my cock swells even more. With one perfectly timed thrust, I jam myself against her cervix and my cock erupts like a wild, raging volcano, thick streams of my semen firing inside of Sage. “Arrrrrggghhhhhh FFFUUUUCCKKK!!!!!” I groan loudly, my head feeling instantly light, every nerve in my body increasingly sensitized. My hands tighten around her body and I lean down biting into her neck, the sensation almost too much to take. I pump in and out slowly, my cock pulsing, spitting out spurt after spurt of my cum, spilling out of me and inside of her battered pussy.
Old 06-10-2009, 06:25 PM   #32
Dollface
Privileged Member

My screams and my struggles slowly ebb away. It’s no use—I can’t save myself. He has won. Panting and almost choking on my own tears, I gave up trying to fight against my restraints and against him, instead I became a broken heap as he filled me with his cum. In a way, the fact that he was finishing was a relief, it meant that this rape would soon be over, and that maybe, now that he had gotten what he wanted, he would let me go. It’s not fair though. This shouldn’t be happening to me. I’m a good person, and I don’t deserve this. Why is this happening to me? Burying my face in the cushions again, I try to remove myself mentally from the situation. He leans over me, but I refuse to look, thinking that he wants to see my defeated expression. But instead he bites the tender flesh of my neck. Howling in pain, my head jerks up with surprise. “You’re getting what you want! Stop hurting me!” I gasp.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:09 AM   #33
Green Hunter

With my partially erect cock still inside of Sage, I collapse with my full weight lying on top her, panting, exhausted and satisfied. I flex the muscles in my shaft, squeezing every last drop out. I remove my teeth from her slender neck and I kiss her ear, licking it, causing her to twist her head away. “That was without a doubt the best sexual experience of my life” I whisper in her ear, my hand rubbing her body. She is trying to ignore me and my lewd words, shutting her eyes. “I have been with many women and you have the sweetest and tightest snatch.”

Still ignoring me, I know one thing to say that will get a reaction. I am ready to drop the bomb on her. “Remember when I said there was an ulterior motive for bringing you down here?” I kiss her neck and ear, moaning, accepting the inner pervert that I am. “Well, your life is about to change forever in more ways than you can possibly imagine. I have many regrets in life and one of them is that I never had children……” I let those words sink in and Sage reacts, knowing what I am about to say next. “That’s right, I fully intend to impregnate you. I am going to keep fucking you until my seed makes it’s way into your eggs and you have my child growing in your womb. You will mother my child and maybe….children.” I kiss her again and she seems shocked not reacting at first. I pull my glistening cock out, slightly stained red from her virgin blood and watch as drops of my cum spills out of her pussy. I pull her panties back into place, covering her crotch with the satin material. “Better keep these on, you don’t want to waste a drop do you?” I lift up on my knees, pulling up my pants I watch as Sage’s crying intensifies realizing her fate, her body shaking, the skirt around her hips and her panties now stained with my semen pressing against her freshly deflowered cunt. I smile at the sight, the future mother to my children. I decide I am hungry and need to gain some strength, since I want to fuck her one more time before we call it a night and go to bed. Should I cook, or should I make her cook for me? I wonder watching her sob.
Old 06-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #34
Dollface
Privileged Member

I didn’t know how to react—how could I? What could I say or do that would change anything. And so I lay on the couch and simply sobbed brokenly. I felt unclean, and I desperately wanted to take a shower—as if that would do any good. There had to be a way out of this, there just had to. He had to sleep sometime, and he couldn’t keep me tied up forever… Could he? I swallowed at the thought, my throat felt sore from the screaming. He stands, and I can hear him pulling up his pants, watching me all the while. I must have looked like an absolute slut with my mascara running down my face, my skirt hiked up to my hips, and the crotch of my panties stained with his sperm. I definitely felt like one.

It seemed like ages had passed, but my sobbing began to quiet and the pain of my battered pussy dulled to a steady throb. I curled into a fetal position again, burying my face in my knees so he couldn’t see how dangerously close I was to permanently breaking. I had to stay strong. I had to get out of this. “I-I can’t have a baby,” I said, my thoughts racing. “I’m still going to school. Y-you can't force someone to have your kids. You're sick! This is illegal! Please, just let me go home… I just want to see my family again.” My thoughts were erratic and unfocused. All I knew what that I had to get out of here.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:57 PM   #35
Green Hunter

“I-I can’t have a baby, I’m still going to school. Y-you can't force someone to have your kids. You're sick! This is illegal! Please, just let me go home… I just want to see my family again.” She says curled up into a fetal position. Sighing, I can tell she is not capable and I will have to make my own dinner….for now. I have heard of men being dominant to an extreme in relationships whether the slave girl was willing or not. I always thought they were just a bunch of nuts, until now. This suits my personality, I am not a people person and never liked small talk, but I always wanted kids and a beautiful young girl for sex and nothing else. No flowers, no romance, no long discussions, just fucking. This was perfect and I was surprisingly fitting into this role of a kidnapping rapist rather comfortably. Now I just had to think of how to keep her here, when I slept and when I had to leave, which wouldn’t be often, I decide. I had to be vigilant though, not giving her the opportunity to escape, or hurt me when I was vulnerable. Maybe I didn’t think this through. I look at her again, noooo I have no choice but to keep her for myself, she is too damned gorgeous and hopefully fertile.

I walk to the kitchen, just in the other room, I can see where she is at all times, the house being a big wide open space. It doesn’t look like she is going anywhere for a while though after the pounding I just gave her. I finally respond to her rant. “First off Sage, you can forget about school, as far as anyone knows, you have disappeared off the face of the earth and knowing your dumb ass dad, he will forget about you soon enough and not want to cause a huge scene drawing unnecessary attention to him or his new job as an analyst.” I pull some canned soup out that I had brought with me, realizing I needed to get some groceries. “Regarding your other point, yes I can and will force you to have my baby…….” I set what’s in my hand down on the counter and stare at her making a point with my eyes. “……because as you just said yourself…….I am one sick mother fucker and I will not hesitate to hurt you or use all of my resources to keep you here. Just accept the situation at hand and maybe, just maybe you end up changing your mind about me. Now do you like tomato or chicken noodle soup?” She doesn’t respond.

After preparing the food I set out two bowls on the table between the kitchen and the couch where Sage is sitting. She doesn’t eat, staying where she is. I spend the time in silence watching her sob on the couch, wondering what supplies I need to buy and what I am going to be doing to her. I finish my meal and sit back, I feel like I am ready for a shower.

I put up the dishes, grab some more neckties out of my bag and walk towards her. She senses my presence and tucks her head further into her lap. “Don’t worry Sage, I just need to take a shower and obviously can’t trust you on your own, so come with me.” She stays put, telling me to fuck off. I slap the top of her head. “Hey, we can do this one of two ways, easy or hard!!” Pointing my finger at her. After a moment she raises her head slightly and looks at me, her tear streaked face looking exhausted. I take this as a sign and I grab her bound wrists yanking her to her feet. I drag her into the bedroom and throw her down on the bed. She tries to struggle with me, but she is too tired and I am too strong. I take her bound hands and extend them above her head, tying them to the headboard with another necktie. She kicks out at me, and I lean on her legs wrapping another necktie around her slender ankles, and then binding them to the footboard. I tug on her restraints making sure they are secure. A bit sweaty from the effort I know that I need to buy different restraints tomorrow and put that on my mental list of things to do. Gazing at her bound body I say, “Get some rest if you can because after I am done with my shower, I may want to relieve a little stress before falling asleep.” With that I laugh and head into the bathroom.
Old 06-12-2009, 09:04 PM   #36
Dollface
Privileged Member

I was dragged from the couch, and though I dug in my heels and kicked it was half-hearted, as if I already knew that my defeat was imminent. Within seconds I’m being tied down on the bed, and though I fight we both know who will win. The neckties are tied so securely that I can barely move. Again I start to cry, knowing that he could do whatever he wanted with me as long as I’m bound like this, and he probably will.

“Get some rest if you can because after I am done with my shower, I may want to relieve a little stress before falling asleep.” He said, laughing as he left for the bathroom. “Fuck you!” I scream at his retreating figure, but get no response. I can hear him turn the shower on, and for a few minutes at least, I was alone and could relax. The depth of my exhaustion amazed me. After all, hadn’t I slept all those hours in the truck after he had drugged me? But here I was, looking like a hot mess, completely at the mercy of someone who expected to use me as a living blow-up doll. I had been kidnapped, raped, and now I was supposed to have this sick bastard’s baby? I didn’t even want kids. I was supposed to go to school, get a decent-paying job, and maybe get married—kids were never part of the picture. No, I said to myself, there’s a way out of this and I’ll find it. I have to.

Several minutes later, I heard the water shut off. My heart pounded with the terror that Evan would come back into the bedroom after his shower and would rape me again. I pulled at the restraints, but they held firm. Desperate, I closed my eyes and pretended to be asleep, hoping that he would show some shred of decency and decide to not wake me in order to abuse me again.
Old 06-14-2009, 12:04 AM   #37
Green Hunter

The shower feels amazing and it allows me time to relax and think about what needs to be done over the next couple of days, besides rape Sage repeatedly of course. When I am not around, should I chain her up, lock her in a room, both? Which room? I need to get her some clothes, what kind and where? Where can I buy food where people won’t ask questions? These thoughts pass quickly through my mind but I can’t focus for long. I keep going back to the fact that I have a gorgeous girl, young enough to be my daughter, tied up on my bed, scared out of her mind, and will be bearing me my children. I am getting excited again, and without even realizing it I am stroking myself with a bar of soap.

I get out and dry off, but find no need to get dressed since I am going to get right to ravishing her petite body. Walking into the bedroom I see that she is fast asleep, her head turned to the side and mouth slightly open breathing deeply. I stand next to the bed watching her chest rise and fall with each breath. She looks so peaceful, innocent and delicate despite her face being stained with makeup and her hair and clothes being disheveled. In my eyes she is angelic no matter what. However, now isn’t the time to just stare at her like a piece of art or a beautiful sunset…….it’s time to rape her.

“Saaaage, wake up baby” I say in a sing-song voice, standing next to her stark naked still glistening from the shower. Hmm, either she is in a deep sleep or ignoring me. That’s ok, she’ll react eventually. I grab my semi-flaccid member and place it against her lips, tracing the line of her mouth back and forth. Just the touch alone causes me to get a bit harder. “Saaaage”, I say now grinning wondering what she is going to think when she wakes up with my prick in her mouth. I open her mouth wider and insert myself between her lips, moving back and forth.
Old 06-14-2009, 04:25 PM   #38
Dollface
Privileged Member

“Saaaage, wake up baby” I heard him say, and it took all my willpower to keep from sobbing right then and there. He was going to rape me again, I knew. He was going to rape me again and there was nothing I could do about it. My body started trembling and I was terrified that he would realize that I was awake—not that that would matter, it seemed that he was so intent on raping me again tonight that not even pretending to be asleep would stop him.

He started rubbing my lips then—only, with what? Suddenly, he pried my jaws open and slipped something in my mouth, then started moving it around, causing me to gag. My eyes flew open, and I realized with horror and shock that he had shoved his member in my mouth. I tried to scream, but it came out muffled. Panicked, I bit down as hard as I could
Old 06-15-2009, 04:41 AM   #39
Green Hunter

Smiling, I see her eyes fly open and hear her gag. However, the smile is quickly wiped off my face when I suddenly feel her teeth sink down into the thin skin of my manhood. It takes my brain a second to recognize the devastatingly sharp pain. “AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!” I reach down and stick my fingers in her mouth prying her jaw loose so I can pull out. Freeing myself I fall to the floor reeling in pain. I bring my legs up and cover my groin area with my hands. “WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!!?” The pain is unbearable and I feel lightheaded, other than the brief screams, words are unable to escape my mouth. My jaw hangs open and I feel my eyes water. Having been a football player for years, I consider myself to have a high tolerance for pain and have been kicked in the nuts accidentally plenty of times, but this sensation is foreign to me.

If Sage is saying anything I can’t hear it, all my senses are dulled except for this excruciating pain. I take some deep breaths trying to regain control over my body and shake off this fog of misery. After what seems like an eternity I feel my cock throbbing and I look down. Thank God, no blood, just pain and probably a very nasty and deep bruise. I look up at her and I feel nothing but pure rage.

I stand up slowly and put on some boxer shorts. “You fucking bitch, you cunt ass fucking bitch!” Still stooped over, I stumble towards the bed and drive my fist into her stomach. She is gasping for air and I reach back and slam my fist into her face. “If you think you had a chance to get out of here before, you can fucking forget it. I am going to make you pay for this in ways you will never have thought possible! You’ve made a serious fucking mistake bitch!” With that I stumble into the living room, grab my bottle of sleeping pills, Motrin and some Neosporin. My hands shaking I apply the Neosporin, my dick sensitive to the touch. I take a few sleeping pills and Motrin, light up a joint and collapse on the couch hoping to fall asleep. Tomorrow, I am going shopping to get some pain meds and some shit that will make Sage’s life miserable. Waiting for sleep to take me, I think, as soon as the pain subsides, I am fucking that bitch right in the ass.
Old 06-15-2009, 09:41 PM   #40
Dollface
Privileged Member

I couldn’t even scream in pain as he punched me in the face, his previous blow had knocked the wind from me and I could only lay there, wheezing. The pain was so great that I could barely focus as he screamed at me that any chance of my being freed was now gone forever before storming off. Now it wasn’t just pain that was causing the tears to well up in my eyes but the loss of hope. What had I done? I tried to comfort myself by thinking that he wouldn’t let me go, even if I hadn’t bitten him, but my mind always returned to that same damning question: what if?

Still, at least I wasn’t being raped. I started to giggle then, whether from hysteria, relief, or the strangeness of the situation I didn’t know. I had won this round in a way, and as long as I didn’t try to think about how he would punish me in the morning, I was exhilarated. The pain where he had struck me became a dull throb and I wondered if my face was swollen, then decided that I didn’t care as long as I wasn’t being subjected to another savage rape. Satisfied, I drifted off to sleep. Tomorrow would be another day and I would need my energy if I was going to find a way to escape.