Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #41
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to RavishAGirl

My, what words, coming from this innocent little virgin, I whisper. And when I hear you whisper that you're not much good to me dead, I whisper back, That depends on what moment you choose to die.

I run the blade slowly down your sweet abdomen, then along the outside of your thigh. So soft, so easy to cut, I whisper. The sight of the tears at the edges of your eyes is so delicious.

My cock hardens inside you.

Your ass, hmm? How much pleasure are you going to give me, little bitch, if I don't cut you?

//Ravish
RavishAGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 09:53 PM   #42
pain=pleasure

pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)pain=pleasure Level 1 (100+)

I bite my lip as the edge of the knife makes its way lower, lower, lower down my body. My frame is perfectly still beneath you to avoid feeling the sharp bite of the steel. I can feel you stir inside of me and that gives me a slight hope. At least you're not disinterested. The thought of pleasing you further makes me sick.
"I'll do whatever you want, please, just give me a chance..."
pain=pleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2009, 10:32 PM   #43
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RavishAGirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I laugh softly and pull myself out of you. Roughly, I flip you onto your smooth belly and drop my weight on you, my cock so near your tight, warm ass. You feel the cold of the blade at your throat.

Make me believe you want it, I whisper, my hand parting your soft thighs. Reveling in the power of my body on top of yours. My mouth grazing the back of your neck, your earlobe, tasting.

//Ravish
Old 04-14-2009, 10:42 PM   #44
pain=pleasure

I grunt softly as I am flipped over, suddenly feeling your body on my back instead of my stomach. Your command is easier said than done, I wouldn't know how to act if I did want it. I move my legs for you as you part my thighs, the edge of the blade urging me on. My hips move beneath you, closing the gap between your cock and my flesh. I let my hand back to your cheek, stroking it lightly as you pay attention to my neck and ears. The only thing I know to go on is what I've done in my limited experiences with past boyfriends. Awkward, clumsy boys that were content to keep their hands on my waist.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:17 AM   #45
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

I grin at your humiliation, at the softness of your hand across my cheek. Wiggle those hips for me, little bitch, I whisper fiercely by your ear, as my free hand reaches under you to squeeze your breast roughly, catching your delicious little nipple between thumb and finger.

The knife so cold at your throat.

Moan. Beg me to take your ass.

You hear my quiet laugh at your ear. The swell of my cock engorged and warm against your soft thigh. My body rippling with power and muscle as I hold your soft, shapely little body pinned under me.

//Ravish
Old 04-16-2009, 06:06 PM   #46
pain=pleasure

I could feel the heat rising to my face as I did as you said and moved suggestively against you. Your gropings bring up the now familiar feelings of shame and humiliation, but I can't make myself refuse your demands. You're enjoying my suffering, I can hear it in your laughter and feel it in your arousal against my leg. Completely aware that I'm only making the situation that more enjoyable for you, I follow directions like the pet I've become. I moan as you grip my breast and push back against you again.
"Take me. Fuck me, please..."
Old 04-17-2009, 03:19 PM   #47
RavishAGirl
Privileged Member

You move against me and I groan harshly in your ear... Your soft moan as I bruise your breast in my hand makes my cock swell... I press the swollen head of it hard against your soft, warm, dry ass...feeling the soft entrance there, so tight. When I hear your plea for me to take you and fuck you, I grab your hair and yank your head back roughly, knife still to your throat, and thrust forward, slamming my muscled, sweaty hips against you... forcing myself in hard. I thrust and push, trying to get in deep. Your ass so tight around me, it is both painful and a wild heat.

Beg me, little bitch, I groan as I slide inside you, inch after hard, swollen inch. My blade cutting one beautiful drop of red from your throat.

//Ravish
Old 05-01-2009, 08:24 PM   #48
pain=pleasure

I gasp loudly, my eyes clenching shut as you shove your way into me little by little. It hurts more than I thought it would, a lot more. You keep pushing and pushing and forcing more of yourself into me while I grasp the cushion of the couch tightly and groan with pain. I hear your command and make myself get the words out.
"Please, don't stop." I'm breathless, and my voice is strained. My body tenses which only makes this harder to take. I groan again, trying to make myself relax. The knife digs into my neck and I can feel it cut me ever so slightly. Still, the sting lets me know exactly how sharp and deadly the blade is which is probably all thats keeping me from screaming for you to get off of me.

Last edited by pain=pleasure; 05-02-2009 at 12:25 AM.