Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-13-2009, 07:54 PM   #61
Taking it

Jones pulls away from me-stupidly i feel frightened-have i done something wrong?-and will you punish me further?-such is my mental state i'm in terror that the thing you've forced me to do i haven't done correctly.

He turns and wanks into my face-his cum shooting in jets over me-i close my eyes to avoid the stinging sensation-humiliated as he deposits his load over my face and hair.

It's over his hand and he smears it over me-his gloating face transfixed onto mine-the bottle..now pulled from my sore arse is flung to the floor-and immediately replaced by your hard cock drilling into me with force.

I cry out-i still feel the pain-the hours of rape and abuse has left me no option-every touch-every movement sends a fierce pain shooting through my abused body.

You reach underneath me and subject my breasts to your torturous grip once more-my flesh and nipples savegely pulled and twisted as you take what you want from me-my humiliation is complete-i'm broken in body and mind.

You relentlessly rape me-pounding my stretched arse with abandon-your object to cum is soon filled-i'm left broken on the bed as you grasp my hips..pull me back and fill me with your unwanted seed.

As soon as you do i feel a heavy smack to my quivering cheeks-moving infront of me you take a swig of beer-then empty the rest of the bottle down my abused body-i try desperately not to cry-but it doesn't help-you know you've broken me.

I lay there-not moving-not speaking-not through choice-i just can't do anything-the hours of torture and rape have taken their toll.

I hear you and Jones dressing-murmuring to each other-it sounds muffled i can't pick up what you're saying until you whisper heavily into my ear...'Hope you have the money next week'

The door bangs with a heavy thud as you and Jones leave..

------------------------------------------------------------

The following few days......

It took me a day to even move-left curled up in blood and sperm soaked sheets-but move i eventually did-i had to do something-had to move away-i couldn't take it anymore.

I told no one-i left-left my life behind me and as i closed the front door a renewed hope filled my heart-no..i would never recover from my ordeal-yes the face of shaun terry would give me nightmares for years to come-but as i took those steps away from the place i once called home-i hoped it was a step to a future.