Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
lendava1

lendava1 has initial reputation
Default The Taking of Dana Scully (player needed)

It is happening in X-files universum. You would be Special Agent Dana Scully and you are on a businnes trip,staying for a night in a little motel. I am a lider of a gang who breaks in your room with the intention to rape you. When we find out that you are a FBI agent,we just wan't you more and just became more sadistic. Would someone play it?
lendava1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 10:42 AM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I am on the business tour but never liked to live in motels. However, this time I hve to select a lousy motel and I have to wait as my client will be available tomorrow. I check in and before that I ask all sorts of questions and select the best room available. I get in, take a bath and feel fresh. I want to do some emails but the internte is not working here. Stupid motels I think.

I wear a nighty and a panty inside and think I should sleep early so that I can work better tomorrow.

I put off the lights and sleep in my bed.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 05:02 PM   #3
lendava1

Me and my 4 boys were hanging around like every night,looking for some excitement. We were sitting on a bench by a motel near to our hometown and drinking some beer. When we were about to leave and go somewhere else,a car arrived. And out steped someone who would become our victim for that night. It was a nice looking woman,with red hair,like as I like it. She was around 35 years,I would say,but although she would be more,she didn't show it. She wear a suit with a conventional skirt,apparently some kind of business woman,and that sight motivated us at most. It is maybe because we grew up in a small town,we namely don't like,even hate women in such places. They belong somewhere else,on men's cock,when nothing else. So we decided to give this town bitch a lesson and show her where she belongs. We waited that she take the keys of her room,and then another 2 hours,to give her time to get ready for bed and go to sleep. And then she would wake up into her worst nightmare. So at approximate 1 hour after midnight we come stealthily to her door,and I took out an instrument,that I already used before to enter closed doors. I started opening the door,meantime clearly hearing her snoring. When we entered the room the last one closed the door. But he did that a little too loud,so that the bitch started to wlak up. I didn't hesitated a moment,and jumped to the front of the bed just in the moment as she was lifting her head.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:05 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was in deep sleep when I heard some sound at the door. I get irritated by this. I wanted to shout who the hell was that, just get off and let the customers sleep well. but before i could lift my head to see whats wrong, someone jumped at me.

I am in terror, I wanted to shout but the scream couldnt come out and the mouth gave some air only. The night light was on but I couldnt make out the face of the person. I am in a shock, thinking to react.
Old 08-22-2008, 01:53 AM   #5
lendava1

Before she could make a sound,I hit her hart in the face,her head falling back on the pillow. ''Grab her!''I shouted to the boys. Tommy pulled down the sheet,Nick and A.J. grab her hands,holding them spread down and I sitt on her putting my left hand on her mouth and with my right hand holding a knife right before her face. ''Now,bitch'' I whispered to her '' if you will be a nice girl,we won't hurt you,we will just fuck you. But if you won't,everything can happen. Do you understand me?'' With the terror in her eyes she nodded. ''OK,bitch,I will take now my hand off of your mouth,but if you make a sound whatever I will cut your nice throat up. Tell me,so we know who are we fucking here,what's your name,bitch and what are you doing here?'' So I take my hand off,while she was gasping for some air prepairing to say something.
Old 08-22-2008, 06:03 AM   #6
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Before I could understand whts happening, that person hit me hard on my head. I was thrown to the pillow. He then ordered "Grab Her". My eyes grew wide as I came to know that he isnt alone and he is with others too. Two guys hold my hand and the man shows the knife. I am in terror as he says he wants to fuck me. He doesnt know who I am I think, but, I have to be tactful with these burstrds I think.

As he takes his hands off me, I gasp for air and say, "U dont know who I am u pigs, U all will be behind bars till the last day of ur life, leave me right now and appologise" I speak with authoritative tone.
Old 08-22-2008, 07:08 AM   #7
lendava1

The courage and a little cocky sound of her voice surprised me,but on the other hand it just give me more pleasure to having her. And it also made me anger. So I slaped her hard with the back side of my hand once,twice and a third time so a blood became puring from her nose. I grasp strong on her red hair saying: ''Now listen to me bitch,you aren't in a position to give commands. The only thing you can do is to suffer.'' At that time,Bobbie the youngest member of our gang, caught my attention with the words:'' Look here what I found!'' At the meantime we were struggling with the bitch,he was searching the room for some worthfull things,and the thing he was now holding in his hand was a badge with the sign FBI Special Agent! If there is something I hate most then women,who don't now their place, then that are cops. And there was a cop lying under me. ''So you are a fucking police whore,ha?''I yelled in her face while she was looking with now fully surprised eyes. The next hard slap I gave to her put her almost unconscious. ''What we now do,man? She is a cop!''Bobby asked me with a fear in his face. ''What? We will have even more fun with her now,isn't that right,you damn FBI bitch?'' And before she could say anything I punched her so that now she lost her consciousness. ''Are you with me,boys?'' I ask them. After a short hesitation they all agreed this slut needed a lession. So I told Tommy to go get our car,and we will threw her inside to take her on a place where she could scream how much she wants. And she is going to scream indeed!
Old 08-22-2008, 07:23 AM   #8
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I thought my warning will make them concerned and I could turn them to discussion table. But he slapped me till I bleed from my nose, fucking bustard...

But a good moment came when one of his gangmate knew who I am and looked scared. I felt relaxed from that but that relax moment didnt last lond you hit me hard and even call me fucking police whore...I am shocked to hear that but ur punches and slaps are so brutal that I become unconscious.....
Old 08-22-2008, 07:54 AM   #9
lendava1

So Tommy brought the car in front of room,and we took the little red-hair bitch quietly out of the room in the car and drove away.

I was sitting on the front seat,and three of my pales were holding here backside. Shortly we drove away I noticed A.J. has his hand already inside her panties probably tasting her pussy. ''Stop that man,she has to suffer by her full consciousness!'' He smiled and stoped.

We soon arrived at small abandoned house outside of the town. We took you inside through
the kitchen into the bedroom. Just when we want to threw you on the bed,you became aware of your self and you start kicking. But a very hard punch in your stomach makes you still, then to be sure I add a kick with my knee also in your stomach. You fall to the ground on your knees grasping for air. Now you are totaly prepared for us.
Old 08-22-2008, 08:28 AM   #10
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I was like in a deep sleep. But slowly I came to the consciousness and the pain in my nose started giving its notice to me. I was thrown to the bed at a place I have never seen. Oh God, where I am, I start kicking them and show my skills of cop but the punch in the belly lifts me off the ground. I bend and wince in pain. And even before I react, he hits me with the knee..

I see different colors in my vision and lose my balance. I fall on my knee holding my stomach and crying in pain.
Old 08-22-2008, 12:28 PM   #11
lendava1

I grabbed your hair at the base pulling it up so you could look at me leaned in close. I look in your eyes now filled with tears:''Not so cocky anymore,ha you FBI bitch?''
''Use the cuffs that we have'' I told to others. They grab your hands and lock they with,in the meantime I pressed my lips against yours rolling my toungue in yourr mouth as you were struggling. My tounge inside yourr mouth. I grab your breasts through the nighty and squeezed as hard as I could. You would scream but you are muffled by my mouth. I push myself on you and you cough heavily weezing trying to breathe again. Then I slowlly stand up.

"No, please don't.." something like that you get out off your mout,before another slap hit you. I grab your nighty at the top and tear it uff so I get a nice look at your uncovered big breasts. Now I went to work a little your tits, squeezing the nicely shaped mounds. You screamed a little, meantime I unzipped my pants and took off my shirt, pulling out a large thick cock. I press it against your face taunting you. You squirm and try to wriggle away from it.

"Suck it you fucking FBI slut, or I'm going to fuck you in the ass till you bleed." You swallow slowly opening your mouth and shutting your eyes. I am raping your mouth and forcing my cock as far as my balls. Your hands secure with cuffs two of my boys are squezzing and licking your tits, the other two hold your pussy open and several fingers pull you apart.
''She is ready for you''one of them says to me. So I pull it out off your throat,pick you up,threw you on the bed and position my self on you, while Tommy is taking my place.
Old 08-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #12
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I again feel pain in the hairs as he pulls them and calls me FBI bitch, Oh God his men hold my hands and cuff them at the back. My last hope of putting up some fight goes away with that. This frustrates me even more.
He kisses me brutally and invade my mouth with his tongue and Oh my boobs are in extreme pain . He is squeezing them like anything. I scream with pain but the voice is a muffeled sound in his mouth.

I am helpless as I cant throw this bustard away. He stands and leave me. I want to plead him, but before I finish words, a hard slap falls on my chicks showing me different colors in eyes. now what, he tears my nighty off me completely and reveal my breasts and again start squeezing them like they are a plaything for him.

He now undresses and asks me to suck him, which is the most disgusting thing for me. I look away and think theres no way I can take this but he frightens me to blees my ass, I think its safe to cooperate him now or else he is crazy and might hurt me more. I open my mouth in disgust and close my eyes tight to go as away from it mentally as I can but this man is really a beast, he starts deep throat and makes me gag of it. His dick is stinking and makes me feel like vomit but, my panic increases further as I see all are engaged on my body. Two of them start sucking and squeezing my tits and remaing two tears my thing away and make me naked completely and start playing roughly with their coarse fingers. Oh God, why me? I ask......

I hope it gets over here or my anger is buliding inside to do something nasty. one of them who is busy with my pussy lips, suggests the leader that I m ready for him. It means he will now rape me, Its disgusting, but I dont get chance to think what to act here, as again he trows me on the bed and takes his position to rape me. I get really angry but helpless as my hands are bound behing me and start aching also. One of them comes to my mouth and force me to open my mouth. I scream as loud as I can, leave me u beasts, U cant do this to me. I will kill all of u.... Leave me......My face turns red with anger and humiliation.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:28 AM   #13
lendava1

I position myself between your legs but before I enter you I have a wish:'' YTommy,wait a minute before you put your thing in her mouth. I want to her how she screams!''

And then I entered your pussy,hard as I can,and you screamed freaken loudly,your screams mixed with tears,begging for mercy. But you were giving none. I violated your vagina with a brutal force,harder and harder. ''Do you like that as we do,you FBI slut?'' I scream at you. Screams are the only answer I get.''Make her to answer to me!'' tell to one of the boys,who immediately takes the knife and cuts a little in your tit,blood coming out. ''So,FBI bitch,do you like it?'' I ask again. A loud Yes is coming out of your mouth, ''Now Tommy shut her up!'' I say to Tommy,who can't wait any longer to put his dick up to your throat. I see he is also raping your mouth with a sadistic pleasure. Meanwhile I am tearing up your vagina, a little blood is dropping out already. My cock embedded deep within in your hole, trembling slightly, and I groan deep and manly. I finally fill your hole with my cum, mixing with your blood and making it pink.

"Yeah, you like that you FBI whore?" I ask pulling out, slapping your ass hard then the boy raping your throat pulls out and replaces me. Your cheeks are now covered with tears,beging for mercy,but no.

''Suck it clean FBI Bitch," I say to you pushing my bloody cock into your mouth. I push it deep inside your throat,
"Use your tongue," you don't at first, refusing to hear me,then I pull it out and punch you hard in the face and put the knife on your throat.

"Use it or die now" Reluctantly you lick my cock slowly, up the shaft, cleaning up the cum,
"And my balls," I added with a laughter. ''Now look at you,you damn FBI slut'' I further humiliated you, your were lying there, licking my balls, getting skull fucked, getting raped in your bleeding pussy, with men masturbating over you, grabbing at you, hands on your breasts, your ass,'' how are you putting that in your report?''

''You cry so softly we would maybe had mercy with you,if you weren't a damn cop,but because you are a fuckin dirty FBI bitch,you are getting none!'' I screamed in your face melt in tears. ''It's time to place her in the 3-hole positon,boys!'' A wild Yes erupted from them as we were getting to place you in to position to rape all your three holes at once.
Old 08-24-2008, 11:28 PM   #14
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am puzzled as you stopped Tommy from fucking my mouth but I couldnt expect any better turnouts and I was right. U wanted to hear me scream, it means U would give me pain. I started panicking. I get great fire on my vagina when your hard dick starts tearing the entrance. Though I am 33, I havnt had much sex in my life because I have always kept myself devoted to my job. This is the reason, my sexual experience was as little as a teenager or an average 18 yr old girl.

I dont know how to take this pain but I am helpless as my hands are tied behind me and I am thrusted so hard that I cant take that. U keep asking me somethingg but the pain is so high that I cant even hear out of my own screams. Then someone comes and put a small cut on my right tit and I am shocked to hell.. what these people are up to!!!!!!!! I have to answer, Yes, as you keep asking me do I like it or not. And then you order your man to shut me up. He immediatly comes over me and start fucking my mouth. His dick smells disgusting but I am so helpless that I have to open my mouth. I feel like I should bite him off but I am scared.

My pussy is on fire I am sure this bustard have damaged it like hell. I pray it all to be over soon and suddenly, I feel u cum in me. I cry again out of my control but happy by a fraction that u r over. The one on my mouth goes and takes ur place and start fucking my pussy. This time I feel less pain as its lubricated by ur cum but still my mind doesnt want to accept it.

U come to my face and I can see the condition of my ravaged pussy as ur dick is reddish with my blood. I curse my self for taking extra stamina exercises and medicines to cop up with tough situations. I curse myself for not fainting as I am forced to suck such a filthy thing in my life. I deny it but again frightend my the knife on my throat and I start cleaning it with my tongue with disgust while I am fucked in the pussy.

I am further humiliated by his words as I can realize I am a toy played by the entire gang now. I see hands playing with my body and grabbing the flesh, pinching them and someone also try to violate the cut on my boob giving me further pain. I pray inside, God help me. But the leader had different ideas and he wants a three some now which is impossible for me to take.

I scream leave me you bustards, U r damaging your contry's cop, a warrior. U cant do this.
Old 08-25-2008, 03:41 AM   #15
lendava1

''Now you know,we can't do that. We hate cops,and we enjoy to hurt You! And this is for you calling us bustards!'' A hart slap hit you,blood pouring out of your nose.

For this round I gave place for the other guys,taking some time off. Now A.J. lays down on his back,and we put you on him,his dick immediately breaking into your pussy,tearing it up again. Tommy is now behind you and starts raping your ass. He is pounding you hard causing your big tits to bounce and jiggle on your chest. ''Open up you mouth!'' Rick snarls at you,"Or I will slit your fucking throat!! we can fuck you alive or dead the choice is yours you dumb FBI slut!'' You moan and open your mouth again as tears of humilation leak from your eyes. You close your mouth around it and he starts to pump it in and out of your mouth. It gets harder wih each thrust as he moans in excitement. Bobby is also forcing his dick inside your mouth 'Give me some room,it's enough for both of us'' Now two dicks are inside your mouth,tearing it apart.

I am in the meanwhile looking at your badge,checking for your name. Then I put it in my pocket and again tease you: '' Well Dana its your lucky night! we are going to give you all the cock you want!'' Then I start to mauling and biting your beautiful big breasts, meantime the two dicks in your mouth had already damaged your mouth badly,but they aren't stopping. They are raping your mouth with such brutal violence,it's surprising for me to.

Tommy is fucking your ass harder and harder as the first load of come is pushed out and travels down your ass. As he comes he squeeze your tits leaving bruises and scartches on them. Soon he is done and pulls out squeezing some last come onto your pubes. ''Good Fuck!! Thanks Dana! Hope you liked it as much as I did !!"'' A.J. under you is also coming,so you get two portion of come at once. He push you over and sprinkle his come on your breasts.

They want to change positions when you pass out from the pain.But is now my turn to rape your ass,so I am not allow you to get out so easy. I bring some cold water from the kitchen and pour you with it. Slowly you come to your self,then I bend over to you,pull your hair strong and whisper in your ears:''It's my turn now to destroy your ass,you fucking FBI bitch!''

Last edited by lendava1; 08-25-2008 at 05:39 AM.
Old 08-25-2008, 06:46 AM   #16
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I get a very brutal slap making my face bleed more as a response to my plea.

I am tossed as a toy now, as someone positions him under me and enters in my ravaged pussy immediately and the one who was in my pussy enters my ass making me the toughest and the most painful experience of my life. Someone also comes and frightens to kill me, for I have to allow him to enter and violate my mouth but, now what, another beast wants to enter in my mouth and he forcibly does so. I am wondering with this. Why am I alive???? Am I a whore to take all such filthy things? I am crying like hell. Two dicks tear the chiks as they force open my mouth beyond its capablities.

nTHe leader starts squeezing my boobs again and making me feeling faint. I pray God to kill me now.. And suddenly the one in my ass cums and while he does, he further damages my boobs by scratching them with his nails. As he leaves I am pulld on my back again and the one in my pussy cums over my boobs. I feel like the God has heard my prayer and I pass out from excurciating pain.

However, my tormentors havd different ideas as I feel cold water is sprinkled on me and I come back to consciousness again. He bends over me, pulls my hairs like he wants to up root them and wants to destroy my ass.

"You have left nothing in me to be destroyed, please leave me for God's sake". I cry like a baby......
Old 08-25-2008, 08:06 AM   #17
lendava1

"Oh crap shut up FBI bitch! You are going to like this,Dana!We are just started!" We then flip you over onto your stomach and lift your hips up. I start to press my cock against your allready damaged and violated anus pressing foward. As you try to make some last desperate resistance you are booted hard in the side calming you down again. Then my cock finally pops into your ass!

I'm pounding my cock hard and deep in and out of your burning ass! "Yea!! Fuck that FBI slut`s ass!! Do her hard! That's it!" are they chearing.
''Lick and swallow,slut!'' when you get another dick in your mouth, and you indeed swallow a big amount of come. But you are spit some of it out and for that you get another hard kick to the head followed by another one to your side. You pass out again,but the same way as before you are brought back to reality. You are made to swallow again,this time you are making it bether.

Meanwhile I'am still fucking your asshole,pumping and pumping,harder and harder. While the others were dribbling come on your face and hair,I finally came. Now it is turn to swallow my come. And you did it,with no resistance anymore.

After that it is just deliberate degradation. We are taking turns in your ass,your pussy,your mouth, it's sometimes a three some,but at the least a double fuck. You collapse time to time,but we just proceed to wake you up. After a 3,4 hours of raping you I'am squirting inside you,and the others are spraying your face and hair and as an extra sweetener rubbing the come all over your face and hair,now covered with it. As I came into your ass now the sixth or seventh time,pull it and put it in your mouth,I make a proposition for you.
Old 08-25-2008, 09:58 AM   #18
nikigirl
Privileged Member

"we are just started". What does he mean? After literally breaking me both mentally and sexually, what would he do more? As he is fucking my ass, my ass is on fire. I cant even cry more as my mouth opens for some dick. The gang members keep fucking with my mouth and cumming in my mouth also.

I am forced to swallow lots of cum and inbetween I lose my consciousness and also lose control and pee twice. I feel like an animal and these are predators. My ass burns so high that I lose sensations there. I am tossed, fucked, raped, beaten in such a way that I pray God to end likfe as early as possible.

But he and the leader have different ideas for me.......
Old 08-25-2008, 11:00 AM   #19
lendava1

''If you are going to be a nice girl,then this the last round. You have 2 choices now. The first is that you promise us to forget everything what happened tonight,then we will bring you back to your motel and leave. Otherwise,if you can't promise that,we will keep you as a sex slave.''
''So what is your choice?''
Old 08-25-2008, 11:12 PM   #20
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I know its really impossible to forget and to forgive these bustards. If such people move freely in the community, they may hurt others also, which, as a cop, I cant let them do. However, I have to escape from them and thus I nod, and plead, "please leave me I wont tell anything to anyone. Please take me to the motel. I beg you."

I felt disgusted with that but I am also worried as I was supposed to make a report to my office and if I wont, within an hour from now, my search will be on. I dont want these people to be aware of that we are fitted a chip in our body so that we can be traced out even if we are at a sea floor. I am also worried about one of the guys who looks smart enough to know all this.