Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-06-2010, 06:11 PM   #61
Syrus

Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Syrus has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ohhhhhhh.... use the new "dark temptation" by axe that smells like chocolate... everytime they have it they can think of thier rapist...*snickers*
Old 01-09-2010, 04:49 PM   #62
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've thought about it. I actually used to plan it out. There's just so much that could go wrong.
ali D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 10:54 PM   #63
prey4me
Privileged Member

prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prey4me has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

IntimateViolator and SweetSolitude99, your remarks above suggest an interesting departure from much of our typical rape-talk. So I just started a new thread, "Non-Fetish Turn-Ons." We can start with scents (I have two favorites) and include other things.

But not fetish items! This is not the thread for me to talk about girls in silk dresses. But lots of us have idiosyncratic items that can really, er, "sweeten a rape." (!!)

And reputation points for the two of you! You two really seem to sync.
prey4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:11 AM   #64
ali D

ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ali D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay guys,
I wasn't going to post this, it doesn't really fit the question, but it's related
one of the fantasies I sometimes have (It's not the "normal" one, but I have it sometimes) is one where I set up the rape.
I imagine finding a rapist, either through reputation or by searching a sex offender data base. I innocently meet the guy, and get invited to his place. I even imagine bringing lubricant or something to get myself ready (say I need to go to the bathroom or something). I make myself really vunerable, like having drinks and pretending to be drunker than I am (I could half consciously say something like "I'm really drunk. I need to lie down for a minute") and I get raped. It's not really rape, I know, because it's consentual. It's more of a step between role play and real, because it's role play for me but real for him.
I'd never actually do this. It's too dangerous. I could get a disease, I'd have to go back on the pill, and he could get too violent (especially if he's already on parole). But it's a fantasy I have sometimes.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:23 AM   #65
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali D View Post
Okay guys,
I wasn't going to post this, it doesn't really fit the question, but it's related
one of the fantasies I sometimes have (It's not the "normal" one, but I have it sometimes) is one where I set up the rape.
I imagine finding a rapist, either through reputation or by searching a sex offender data base. I innocently meet the guy, and get invited to his place. I even imagine bringing lubricant or something to get myself ready (say I need to go to the bathroom or something). I make myself really vunerable, like having drinks and pretending to be drunker than I am (I could half consciously say something like "I'm really drunk. I need to lie down for a minute") and I get raped. It's not really rape, I know, because it's consentual. It's more of a step between role play and real, because it's role play for me but real for him.
I'd never actually do this. It's too dangerous. I could get a disease, I'd have to go back on the pill, and he could get too violent (especially if he's already on parole). But it's a fantasy I have sometimes.
I think that you'd actually do better with a well-intentioned roleplayer.

What is the difference between telling a seasoned roleplayer "No safewords, do with me as you will" and leaving yourself open to a scumbucket real life rapist?

1. With a seasoned roleplayer you aren't as likely to wind up dead or diseased.

2. With a seasoned roleplayer you could spend a few hours or days as a captive but aren't likely to need a hospital after.

3. If you enjoy it you already have the roleplayer's contact information for another go.
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 05:25 AM   #66
ali D

I know that I'll never actually do it. I think that his belief that it's real is the turn on. It's not really a game. It's also a really stupid fantasy. I'd be an idiot to do it, so I never will. Also, if he's registered, he's not going to want to go back to jail. I'd probably end up dead.
Old 01-10-2010, 05:27 AM   #67
IntimateViolator

IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)IntimateViolator has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to IntimateViolator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali D View Post
I know that I'll never actually do it. I think that his belief that it's real is the turn on. It's not really a game. It's also a really stupid fantasy. I'd be an idiot to do it, so I never will. Also, if he's registered, he's not going to want to go back to jail. I'd probably end up dead.
So? Don't be an idiot and play it out safe!
IntimateViolator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 06:16 AM   #68
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayward1 View Post
When I was in college, a girl gave me some stuff that was not to be known while she was drunk & evidence that even supported her claims. Family info that not only implicated her but several others with serious white collar crimes. She even made the comment that I had better not use it to force her into anything, although it seemed pretty jokingly. Unfortunately, things went south between us. I don't know if she meant to put herself in that situation or not, but until the statute of limitations is up, she'll regret that decision a few times a year.

Um...has no-one else noticed this post?

Doesn't sound much like fantasy to me.

It better not be what it sounds like.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 11:40 PM   #69
kimmy
Privileged Member

kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kimmy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to kimmy

I had a very bad home life,so when i left there,ran away, i was in alot of situations where bad things could have happened,i guess that could be concidered purposely putting myself in the threads topic,but no ,i didn't do it too get raped.
Old 02-11-2010, 11:55 PM   #70
Lil-Mac
The Resthome Rapist

Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lil-Mac has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Lil-Mac

Quote:
When I was in college, a girl gave me some stuff that was not to be known while she was drunk & evidence that even supported her claims. Family info that not only implicated her but several others with serious white collar crimes. She even made the comment that I had better not use it to force her into anything, although it seemed pretty jokingly. Unfortunately, things went south between us. I don't know if she meant to put herself in that situation or not, but until the statute of limitations is up, she'll regret that decision a few times a year.
Wayward, if what you are telling us is that you are actually blackmailing someone for sex then you need to pack up your kit and head for the door.

Blackmail is a crime...
Blackmailing someone for sex is rape...

Seems to me you are so far across the fantasy line you cant even see it anymore.
Old 02-13-2010, 12:53 AM   #71
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post
Wayward, if what you are telling us is that you are actually blackmailing someone for sex then you need to pack up your kit and head for the door.

Blackmail is a crime...

Seems to me you are so far across the fantasy line you cant even see it anymore.
I missed this post. I'm amazed that this person isn't banned and this thread either locked or removed.

Fantasy is one thing. I agree and there was a line crossed here.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2010, 07:57 PM   #72
RapeKarenX
Chinky Kinky Empress

RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeKarenX has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

o

Last edited by RapeKarenX; 03-09-2010 at 02:43 PM.
RapeKarenX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 06:39 AM   #73
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Quote:
Right a couple of things, this reads like you are blackmailing her, whether for sex or for something else it does not matter as either way it is a crime...so...
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 06:57 PM   #74
rapist_waffen

rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rapist_waffen has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think he wanted to say that she did it on purpose, I've known quite a few people who fantasize about being blackmailed into sex. However, I think in this case the blackmailer has much more to lose then the blackmailee.
But yeah, blackmailing is a crime.
rapist_waffen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #75
Spell Siren
Banned

Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Spell Siren has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Me? No, never....

I prefer to play safe....been molested a couple of times, not really wanting it to happen, and honestly I didn't quite enjoy it. So putting myself deliberately in such a situation? No, not a possibility...
Spell Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 06:20 AM   #76
margurl

margurl has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil-Mac View Post

Blackmail is a crime...

Oh come on now guys lets get a sense of reality here. I admire Lil-Macs defence of woman not to be blackmailed. However what Wayward is saying is what goes on in life.

Somebody once said this. " Men look for love so they can have sex, women have sex so they can be loved" How true that is. I bet that any genuine woman on this board can tell you a tale of being pressured or Blackmailed or God forbid forced into having sex. It is not pretty, it is not justified, but it is reality. No point in castigating Wayward for speaking of what a lot of men do.
margurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 10:09 PM   #77
timewarrior

timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)timewarrior Level 3 (300+)

now now children behave.
timewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 02:34 PM   #78
deanetruelove

Location: 3514 hanover ave apt#202, richmond va 23221, contact first
deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)deanetruelove has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hmm to answer the question have I ever put myself into a situation where I could be raped? yes but it has never been realized. might be the fact that my fetish for adult diapers was involved.
deanetruelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 12:04 AM   #79
badgirl2

badgirl2 has initial reputation
Default maybe i have

i have heard that certain guys want to fuck me. and have always laughed and thought they wouldnt know what to do with it. once in mexico i was really drunk in a bar with my husband and these two american guys folllowed me in to the bathroom, my husband saw this and walked in just as they walked in and they acted like they were in the wrong bathroom and left. i was in the stall already and heard talking but didnt know what happened until i came out and asked my husband.

i was on a trip with my girlfriends (without my husband) and we met more of our girlfriends. they were with their boyfriends and some other guys. well drinkinking all day and doing coke i was pretty screwed up and i went into the hotel room to use the bathroom. one of the guys came with me ( he was going to his room) well he pushed me in to my room and had my bathing suit bottoms off and would have raped me except my girlfriend was in the room bathroom and walked in yelling. he stopped , got up, and said it was my idea and left..

i didnt really think about putting myself in those situations. i just always thought thats what happens. growing up my girlfriends always talked about getting raped like it was no big deal. really i always thought that it was sexy that a guy would want to rape you.

i always thought that your rapist was someone you liked that couldnt take it anymore. he would rape you and hold you down and cover your mouth but then after that it would be alright . i never thought that it was really rape. rape was something that strangers did.

I know know that is totally wrong now but i still have fantasies i act out with my husband
badgirl2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 05:22 AM   #80
tamara25

tamara25 Level 2 (200+)tamara25 Level 2 (200+)tamara25 Level 2 (200+)
Send a message via Yahoo to tamara25

I've gone out in a daisy dukes/shortie t-shirt ensemble and wandered around some really scary neighbourhoods. Nothing happened - actually I barely saw another human being! Maybe 3am isn't the best time for that kind of thing!
tamara25 is offline   Reply With Quote