Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-31-2011, 07:52 PM   #101
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"And they said you were a fighter," I say with a drawl. "Seems you broke down rather quickly.." and I shove my three fingers up your pussy and start forcing the fourth in with the rest of my hand. "doesn't it?"
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:05 PM   #102
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Hearing you say that you heard I was a fighter I narrow my eyes angrily as you shove four fingers with the rest of your hand into me. Clenching down on it, I shake my head "I am a fighter...I'm just worried about my sister..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 08:34 PM   #103
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile. with you crunching my fingers like that I feel some satisfaction. so you are going to fight? heck of a time to do so. I shove the rest of my hand back into your pussy pushing as far as I can until reach the edge of your womb. I hear you howl in anger and pain.
"your sister is not my concern, for I did not pay for your sister. I paid for you. And in case you're wondering... even if I wanted to help you I can't. I'm not the owner of this island resort, someone else is. As far as I know your sister could have been taken for sport and shot dead already. I really don't know."
"besides..." I say pushing against your womb to make you scream out. "you really have no time to worry about her until you can save yourself. Wouldn't you agree?"
Old 05-31-2011, 09:16 PM   #104
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Growling out as you shove the rest of your hand back into me up to my womb, I howl in pain and shake my head "Please...please NO MORE!!!!" Whimpering out, I slump downwards as you wiggle your fingers then push your hand against my womb making me scream out as you tell me that my sister is not your concern and that you didn't pay for my sister...you paid for me.

Then you said that you couldn't help me if you wanted to because you're not the owner of the island resort. Widening my eyes and hearing you telling me that my sister could've been taken for sport and shot dead already, I scream out in horror and shake my head "Please...stop hurting me..."
Old 05-31-2011, 09:47 PM   #105
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I start taking my hand out then shove it in, then back out and in, piston fucking you with my hand and laughing.
as I get tired of pistoning you, despite the screams and liquid precum I now tell you as I press my hand up into your pussy, your feet dangling from the floor, "dance on my hand and pump yourself, or else I'll piston pump your ass with my hand. and make it believable, like you really want to fuck my hand!"
Old 05-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #106
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying as you keep pumping your hand in and out of me I feel you press your hand up into me, my feet dangling from the floor. Hearing your command, I sob out and start to lower myself up and down on your hand slowly then speed up, moaning quietly as my pussy grips your hand tighter.
Old 06-01-2011, 11:41 AM   #107
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"that's a good girl," I say, slapping your stomach, "Now gyrate on it. move your hips and sway with it like music." I'm starting to get harder, but this will help in getting me a lot harder. i love how tight your pussy feels around my hand.
Old 06-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #108
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Hearing your question, I look away from you as you reach into the desk drawer and get the keys to the cuffs. Feeling the cuffs unsnapping from my wrists, I rub them then look at you as you say that there is something you want and you know I won't be able to fight back. Hearing my Olympic uniform and that you want me to put it on, I shake my head "No...I won't do it...I won't..."
I just stare at you as you rub your hands and tell me no. I don't like being told no. It makes me angry and unpredictable. My hands shoot out and I grab your throat. Holding them tightly around your neck and squeezing. "You will put it on, or I'll put in on your corpse and rape that while it's still warm."
Old 06-01-2011, 10:47 PM   #109
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
"that's a good girl," I say, slapping your stomach, "Now gyrate on it. move your hips and sway with it like music." I'm starting to get harder, but this will help in getting me a lot harder. i love how tight your pussy feels around my hand.
Hearing what you want me to do I whimper quietly then do what you want, gyrating my hips slowly and swaying as if hearing some music. Feeling my pussy tightening around you hand, I sob out "Please...please stop..."
Old 06-01-2011, 10:51 PM   #110
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
I just stare at you as you rub your hands and tell me no. I don't like being told no. It makes me angry and unpredictable. My hands shoot out and I grab your throat. Holding them tightly around your neck and squeezing. "You will put it on, or I'll put in on your corpse and rape that while it's still warm."
Crying out as you grab my throat, I gasp out as you hold them tightly around my neck and squeeze. Hearing you telling me that I will put it on or you will put it on my corpse and rape it while it's still warm, I whimper then nod "A...all right..."
Old 06-01-2011, 11:04 PM   #111
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I continue to hold my hand in your pussy, then start ramming it faster and faster. you stop dancing I ram your pussy with one final push, and growl, "who told you to stop dancing!?"
Old 06-02-2011, 01:15 AM   #112
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as you start ramming your hand faster and faster into me, I cry out as you give it one final push as I hear you asking me who told me to stop dancing. Sobbing out, I struggle to continue "It hurts..." Continuing to dance for you I turn my face away as the tears flow down my beautiful cheeks.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:26 PM   #113
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I continue ramming it faster and faster in that tight little pussy of yours until i tear it away without any preparation and you let out a scream. the fluids come out of you, your pussy quivering. I lean down and run my tongue over your labia and start to run up your lips. you let out little grunts and i don't know if it's from the pain or from pleasure.
Old 06-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #114
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Crying out as you grab my throat, I gasp out as you hold them tightly around my neck and squeeze. Hearing you telling me that I will put it on or you will put it on my corpse and rape it while it's still warm, I whimper then nod "A...all right..."
YOu said yes, of course you said yes. No matter how many times I hear someone claim that they would rather die than be raped, they never go through with it. Always cling to some stupid idea of hope. Even when there is obviously none.

I keep my hands tight for a few seconds after you speak, to let you know that I am perfectly willing to go through with my threats, before releasing your neck. Watching you gasp for a second. But you are taking too long to comply with my request. Not immediately springing up. Buying time, can't have that. Grabbing your arm I practically throw you into the closet. You aren't very heavy so it is pretty easy.

"You'll find that the ass has been cut off. Don't be wearing any panties when you come out."
Old 06-02-2011, 07:57 PM   #115
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
I continue ramming it faster and faster in that tight little pussy of yours until i tear it away without any preparation and you let out a scream. the fluids come out of you, your pussy quivering. I lean down and run my tongue over your labia and start to run up your lips. you let out little grunts and i don't know if it's from the pain or from pleasure.
Screaming out as you rip your hand away, I sob out as I shake my head panting exhaustedly. Feeling you licking my labia, I gasp out and jump a little then bite my lip and turn my face away from you sobbing quietly.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:01 PM   #116
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
YOu said yes, of course you said yes. No matter how many times I hear someone claim that they would rather die than be raped, they never go through with it. Always cling to some stupid idea of hope. Even when there is obviously none.

I keep my hands tight for a few seconds after you speak, to let you know that I am perfectly willing to go through with my threats, before releasing your neck. Watching you gasp for a second. But you are taking too long to comply with my request. Not immediately springing up. Buying time, can't have that. Grabbing your arm I practically throw you into the closet. You aren't very heavy so it is pretty easy.

"You'll find that the ass has been cut off. Don't be wearing any panties when you come out."
Gasping out as you keep your hands around my throat, I gasp out as I struggle against you then sob out as you release my neck. Laying there, gasping for air, I feel you pulling me off the bed and throwing me to the closet. Crying out as I catch myself against the door frame, I look back at you as you tell me that the ass had been cut off and that I had better not be wearing any panties when I come out.

Sobbing and doing what you say, I pull on the gymnastics uniform, and step out of the closet. Indeed the ass had been cut off. Looking at you terrified, I remain two steps away from you as the uniform hugs my form tightly.
Old 06-02-2011, 08:54 PM   #117
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I taste you more deeply, feeling those juices run down your body. I stick my tongue as deeply as it can go, pull away and suck on your labia.
Old 06-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #118
the savage
Privileged Member

You come back out, but deny me two simple pleasures. First was seeing you walk around in that, and the other is your closeness. But in the end it won't matter. It's too small a room for you to try anything stupid, like running. And you won't get away, whenever I am ready, I am going to be savaging you. Lips curling into a smile at the very thought. I imagine that you will scream in pain. A virgin almost certainly hasn't taken it where I intend to go.

"Give me a little routine. Something like what you would do to warm up." Licking my lips and settling down. "I'd like a show."
Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 PM   #119
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
I taste you more deeply, feeling those juices run down your body. I stick my tongue as deeply as it can go, pull away and suck on your labia.
Gasping out as you suck on my labia, I whimper, shuddering at your touch as I shake my head in protest weakly.

(Now, I may not be able to post till Sunday...volunteering this weekend at the Special Olympics Summer Games..I'll try to post...but no promises lol)
Old 06-02-2011, 11:13 PM   #120
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
You come back out, but deny me two simple pleasures. First was seeing you walk around in that, and the other is your closeness. But in the end it won't matter. It's too small a room for you to try anything stupid, like running. And you won't get away, whenever I am ready, I am going to be savaging you. Lips curling into a smile at the very thought. I imagine that you will scream in pain. A virgin almost certainly hasn't taken it where I intend to go.

"Give me a little routine. Something like what you would do to warm up." Licking my lips and settling down. "I'd like a show."
Seeing you smile, I bite my lip and look away from you tensing. Hearing your request, I blush and quietly start to do what you want, turning and acting like I'm walking on a beam before turning into a flip.

(As I've mentioned above, I might not be able to post till Sunday. Sorry, I'm volunteering for the Special Olympics Summer Games this weekend. I'll try to post but no promises.)