Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-30-2011, 11:54 PM   #81
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
No what I wonder idly. No don't put your fingers there. No stop what you are doing. I can pretend not to understand, or I can get angry. My prize is trying to give me orders. And your teeth are clenched, if my tongue hadn't been pulling back to run over your lips they would have sliced right through. The little things like that make me angry. So I pull my hands away from your ass, one grabbing your hair to hold your face steady, they other up by my head. Then I start to hit you, once across each cheek, timing them with violent thrusts forward. "Don't ever tell me what to do again."
Feeling you thrusting into me again and again, holding me to you, I cry out as you grab my hair to hold my face steady. Watching you raise your hand, I cry out as you slap me across each cheek, timing them with your thrusts as you tell me never to tell you what to do again. Sobbing out, I shake my head, gasping from her pain and not responding to what you're saying.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #82
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
"oh they all say that," I say, thrusting deeper into you, "but this position is awkward." I lift the chair, sitting it upright with you seated on it and then lift your legs around my shoulder impaling you once more while thrusting deep and hard. "There," I say with a growl. "Feel better?"
Sobbing out as I listen to you, I shake my head as you pull the chair up, sitting it upright with me seated on it and my legs around your shoulders. Feeling you going deeper, I cry out as my pussy clenches onto you. Hearing you ask if I feel better, I sob out and shake my head "Please...please stop...don't cum in me.."
Old 05-31-2011, 12:05 AM   #83
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Why not?" I ask, gripping your hair, pulling your face towards me as I continue to thrust deep into your warm red pussy. "I need satisfaction and your pussy can give it to me. But maybe I'm willing... if you're willing to offer up your anus instead." My teeth gleam brightly as I wait for your reply.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 12:35 AM   #84
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as you grip my hair and pull my face towards you, feeling you thrust into me, I widen my eyes and shake my head. "N...no...you'll kill me if you do that...please...I'll suck you off...I'll do whatever..."
Old 05-31-2011, 12:47 AM   #85
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Kill you?" I laugh loud and throaty, the sound echoing eerily in this small room. "Don't be absurd. No one has ever died from taking it in the behind. Not from a man's penis! Not at your age! It's absurd!" I laugh at you again. and you yell.
I just look at you and grip your cheeks hard. "now you listen here, make a choice, your pussy or your ass? because I don't really trust your mouth sucking me off. Too many sharp teeth... unless you want me to pull each one out? Otherwise decide which end you want!"
Old 05-31-2011, 12:50 AM   #86
Cleo
Privileged Member

Shaking my head, I whimper as you tell me that it wouldn't kill me. Hearing you laugh infuriates me and I start to yell but then feel you gripping my cheeks hard.

"Nuh!!" Hearing what you tell me to choose my pussy or my ass, I shake my head and refuse to answer you as I look away in disgust.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:00 AM   #87
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"Well then," I say, slapping you hard across the face, "is that your answer?" You keep quiet, the blood dribbling down your lips. I smile and start laughing hard. "Bravo! bravo! My dear that is quite brave of you, to take both!" I'll content myself with this end and after I get my second erection we'll start on your other end!"
Old 05-31-2011, 01:09 AM   #88
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out from the slap across the face, I whimper as you laugh then widen my eyes as you say that you would take both. "N...no...I don't want that..please..." But my protests are to no avail as you continue pounding into me.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:17 AM   #89
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I continue ramming you with even greater force, watching the fear in your eyes. "you hate me, don't you? You hate this abomination before you," I whisper. with each of my words my heat rises, your warm hips squelching with the in and outwards thrust of my hunger. "no matter how much you hate me," I say, feeling the anger wash into the heat of my loins. "you'll always know I'm the one who took away your innocence!" and I give one final thrust, filling your pussy up with my fire, my seed. I can feel it at the very edge of your womb, that soft flesh quivering and tightening like a soft glove as it takes my milky seed into your hips.
I give you a few quick final thrust to make sure to empty myself from your body and then back away, lifting off from the seat, watching my cum and your blood ooze out over the seat's edge.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:44 AM   #90
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking at you and feeling you ramming me with even greater force, I shake my head "I hate you....so much...for what you're doing to me..." Crying out as I feel you cum inside of me, I whimper as you give one final thrust, filling me up with your see. Sobbing quietly, I can't do anything but sit there as you thrust several more timed to empty yourself then whimper out as you back away, lifting off from the seat to look down between my legs as I sob and cry "Please...please...untie me...my arms...they're hurting..."
Old 05-31-2011, 03:00 PM   #91
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I smile, sticking three fingers into your pussy, rubbing it with quick strides. I remove my fingers and put my pants back on. It'll be a little bit before I can get a new erection but still several hours before lunch. with my back turned to you, I fold my hands behind my back. "And why should I do that? You seem far more docile this way, are you not? Or ..."
I turn around and walk back up towards you, leaning down, inches from your face. "Can you promise me you'll be compliant while I set you up in your other position? It'll probably be more relaxing then this one."
Old 05-31-2011, 04:33 PM   #92
Cleo
Privileged Member

Gasping out as you stick three fingers into me and rub my pussy with quick strides, I groan out and shake my head "Oh god...please...stop..." Feeling you remove them and put your pants back on, I watch you fold your hands behind your back asking me why you should untie me...that I seem far more docile the way I am.

Shaking my head about to protest, I watch as you turn around and walk back towards me then lean down, inches from my face. Hearing your question, I whimper as you ask if I can promise you I'll be more compliant while you set me up in my other position...that it'll probably be more relaxing than this one.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I wonder if you can't see that I'm exhausted. That I have no strength whatsoever to fight against you. Muttering out softly "N...next position? W...what do you mean? Please...I won't fight with you...please don't hurt me anymore.."
Old 05-31-2011, 05:07 PM   #93
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your tears, the way your hair flies around your head when you shake it. The feel of your body rubbing against mine, all of it combines to send me over the edge. There is no warning, I just grunt and release. Cumming inside my prize. Holding steady with a few more pumps to work every last drop into you. "If you didn't look so damn good in your leotard, this never would have happened to you. It really is all your fault."

Pushing your legs off my shoulders and letting you crumple to the side. Fingers moving and starting to play with your ass. Of course I want to use every single hole of my purchase, I spent plenty of good money on that.
Old 05-31-2011, 06:09 PM   #94
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing as you release into me, I shake my head "No...no.." Feeling you pumping into me every last drop, I hear what you say and shake my head "It's not my fault...it isn't..."

Feeling my legs pushed off of your shoulders, I curl up into a fetal position then scream out as you move your fingers, playing with my ass. Tensing and starting to sit up, I let out a tiny scream frightened of what you have planned "No...not there..please..."
Old 05-31-2011, 06:24 PM   #95
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I stroke my chin and nod. Getting up on the bed you become frightened thinking i'm going to do something else bizzare, but instead i just allow a set of manacle to come down from the cieling that were formerly tied there.
"What- what are you going to do?" you asks now noticing the manacles.
"nothing much," i say, untying your knotts. "now..." I say, leaning close, "you'd better cooperate or this could get much worse."
Old 05-31-2011, 06:42 PM   #96
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"What, you think you I'll stop because you ask?" I reach into the desk drawer and get the keys to the cuffs. Unsnapping them from your wrists. There is something I want and I know you won't be able to fight back. "In the closet is your Olympic uniform. I want you to put it on while I rape you."
Old 05-31-2011, 06:45 PM   #97
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
I stroke my chin and nod. Getting up on the bed you become frightened thinking i'm going to do something else bizzare, but instead i just allow a set of manacle to come down from the cieling that were formerly tied there.
"What- what are you going to do?" you asks now noticing the manacles.
"nothing much," i say, untying your knotts. "now..." I say, leaning close, "you'd better cooperate or this could get much worse."
Watching you stroke your chin and nod, I see you getting up on the bed and pull a set of manacles to come down from ceiling. Asking what you're doing, I hear you say nothing much then untie my knows. Feeling you leaning close to me and telling me that I'd better cooperate, I bite my lip then look away and nod. Furrowing my eyebrows I look around the room as if looking for someone "My sister...do you know where my sister is?"
Old 05-31-2011, 06:47 PM   #98
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
"What, you think you I'll stop because you ask?" I reach into the desk drawer and get the keys to the cuffs. Unsnapping them from your wrists. There is something I want and I know you won't be able to fight back. "In the closet is your Olympic uniform. I want you to put it on while I rape you."
Hearing your question, I look away from you as you reach into the desk drawer and get the keys to the cuffs. Feeling the cuffs unsnapping from my wrists, I rub them then look at you as you say that there is something you want and you know I won't be able to fight back. Hearing my Olympic uniform and that you want me to put it on, I shake my head "No...I won't do it...I won't..."
Old 05-31-2011, 07:05 PM   #99
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I jerk up your arms and clasp the manacles on. "so you are cooperating," I say. "amusing. as for your sister..." I go around you, feeling up your chest. "your sister is probably enjoying the same amusement as you I imagine."
"now shall we get started with the rest of the games as I warm up again?" and I lower my hand towards your red hips....
Old 05-31-2011, 07:42 PM   #100
Cleo
Privileged Member

Gasping out as you clasp my arms into the manacles, I tug at them as you say that it's amusing that I'm cooperating. Tugging on the manacles again as you feel up my chest, I hear you tell me where my sister could be and I look at you quickly, shaking my head as if in protest.

Hearing your question as you lower your hand towards my hips, I shake my head again "Please...please don't hurt me..."