Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #61
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I pull out my fingers, a little bit in shock, then smile looking at the blood on my fingers. I suckle the black leather with red and smile. What a good taste. I need to try that with a different finger now.
I take out the knife again and cut away the ropes to your legs...
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:08 AM   #62
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Sobbing out as I see the blood on your gloves I shudder then look away as you suckle the blood. My chest heaving up and down, I hang my head then freeze as you start to cut the ropes from my legs.

Feeling one of my legs free, I immediately try to kick you in the chest.
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 12:27 AM   #63
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I move back quickly having expierienced this before and cut the rope to your second leg now. risky, you get a good kick into my chin shoving my lower jaw up, cutting my lip and I fall backwards, losing the knife.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #64
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Having both my legs free, I narrow my eyes as you fall backwards, losing the knife. Not only was I a gymnast, Dad had raised me and Cleo to be fighters. Cleo was the timid one though...she always seemed to give in more than me. Quickly standing, only having been tied to a regular chair, I decide to use it like a weapon. Swinging the chair around, I aim for hitting you in the head.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:14 AM   #65
darkstalker
Privileged Member

with my back flat on ground I keep it there as you swing the chair, swinging the air over my face. With that chair over me I thrust my right foot forward, catching your ankle and tripping you up.
You slam your head on the floor giving you severe pain. I take up one leg pulling it and looking down at your quivering pussy. "well now... this is an interesting angle. What should I do now? Why not finish off what we started since you're unwilling to try the more natural procedure?"
I close all my fingers together like a point and then start forcing all five fingers into your tight pussy while I hold your leg up in the air.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:21 AM   #66
Cleo
Privileged Member

Suddenly I'm head over chair as I fall to the floor. Slamming my head against the floor, I am woozy as I feel you grabbing one of my legs and pull it up. Narrowing my eyes up at you as you smile down at me I shake my head "Get your fucking hands off of..." Gasping out, I feel your fingers shoving into me "Oh god...it hurts!!!"
Old 05-30-2011, 01:35 AM   #67
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"Does it now?" I say as I push my hand farther feeling your lips stretching. "Didn't you want this?" you scream no, trying to get me to stop. "No," I say, "It seems you wanted this more then my member seeing as how you resisted when I was going to give you the softer option first." I push in deeper, forcing it past your hymen, seeing the blood bubbling around my hand until I shove my whole fist through. "How does that feel?" I ask, smiling bitterly. Now who has the power, bitch? I think.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:43 AM   #68
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out "NO!!!" as you ask me if this is what I wanted, I sob out as you push your hand past my hymen. Feeling it break, I about pass out as all fight leaves my body and my eyes close. Panting quietly as my pussy squeezes around you tightly, I go quiet as I just lay there with your hand in my pussy.
Old 05-30-2011, 01:56 AM   #69
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I smile. "Feels good, doesn't it?" I start to pull and hear you yell. generally this feels about as bad going in as out. then I wrench it out and you let out your scream. i run my tongue over my glove hand and smile again.
"Alright.." I say, looking at your quivering form. "Are you ready for the next part of the game," i say as I begin to unbuckle my pants.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:05 AM   #70
Cleo
Privileged Member

Looking up at you as you smile, my eyes are glazed over as I pant out then scream as you wrench your hand out. Gasping and breathing hard, it appears that I am much too weak to argue or fight as you lick your glove hand, smiling down at me. Whimpering as you ask if I'm ready for the next part of the game, I shake my head in protest as you unbuckle your pants "Please...not here against the chair...please...I'll be good...just untie me...I'm too weak to fight..." Looking at the bed, I whimper knowing that I would be sore if you took me against the chair but don't say anything else.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:16 AM   #71
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I look towards the bed and smile. "The bed... why.." I look back at you and cock and eyebrow. "That is just so mundane."
I smile showing a mouthful of teeth. Oh I am so having fun here.
I finish pulling off my pants and then jerk your leg up holding you part way up in the air, your pussy quivering before me, your arms still held tight to the chair. "Take off!" and I ram my dick into your still red pussy as far as it will go.
Old 05-30-2011, 02:19 AM   #72
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying as I listen to you, I whimper out as I hear what you say. Watching you pulling off your pants and feeling you jerk my leg up, I try to kick you off as my pussy quivers before you, my arms still tied tight to the chair. Screaming out as you ram into me hard, my eyes bug out of my head as I throw my head back letting out a long scream of pain.

(And as much as this is fun, it's 3 AM here and I have to get some rest. I'll respond more tomorrow promise!!!)
Old 05-30-2011, 09:28 AM   #73
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Crying out as you slap me across the face with a chuckle after you tell me you've had plenty of partners and they're boring, I narrow my eyes at you then cry out as you bite my nipple and cup my ass. Crying out as you squeeze my throat, I tense underneath you and stop struggling frightened of what you're going to do next.
"Struggle, don't struggle, it makes no difference to me." Grunting and thrusting harder, I can feel your tits bouncing in time with my thrusts. The nipples brushing against my chest each time they move. "I'm a sadist, I get off on hurting women while I fuck them." Tongue running over your face before I force it between your lips. I know I am risking a bite, but I think you are too scared to try it. Knowing what I would do if you did. My hands slowly slide towards the crack of your ass. Fingers probing the whole. Need to loosen it up a little bit before I take that next.
Old 05-30-2011, 09:56 AM   #74
Cleo
Privileged Member

Panting as you thrust in and out of me, I feel the tears rolling down my eyes. Closing them and looking away from you, I feel my tits bouncing in time with your thrusts, my nipples brushing against your chest each time they move. Listening to your words, I shake my head then turn my face away again as you lick my face then gasp out as you force your tongue into my mouth. Growling out I try to yank my head back but am unable to as you french me. Feeling your hand sliding toward the crack of my ass, I jump and widen my eyes then cry out into your mouth plaintively as my ass tightens around your finger "N...nuhhhhhh!!!!"
Old 05-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #75
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Words have become inarticulate moans of fear. Perfect little noises that entice me to go harder. Driving my cock into you, like I am trying to drill you through the bed and down into the floor beneath. Chasing your lips as you keep trying to pull away, never giving you a moments breath. Still probing your ass with my finger, if I can get two in there I can get my cock in there next.
Old 05-30-2011, 12:20 PM   #76
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(don't worry, I had to go to bed too. )

I pump quickly and preciscely. pumping harder and harder, thrusting harder each time my dick hardening with each thrust. "you know..." I say. "this half of my body is scared, and it runs all the way up to my dick. The fire that did this to me burned almost all sensitivity down there so to feel you I have to keep pumping harder and faster then a normal man would." I lean down pushing your leg down towards your shoulder. "now how does that sound?" I say, running my tongue over your cheek.
Old 05-30-2011, 06:37 PM   #77
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Words have become inarticulate moans of fear. Perfect little noises that entice me to go harder. Driving my cock into you, like I am trying to drill you through the bed and down into the floor beneath. Chasing your lips as you keep trying to pull away, never giving you a moments breath. Still probing your ass with my finger, if I can get two in there I can get my cock in there next.
Sobbing and shaking my head, I grit my teeth shut so you can't shove your tongue back into my mouth. Whimpering as you continue driving your cock into me, I shake my head "Please don't cum in me...please!!!" Screaming out as you shove your fingers into my ass, I clench down on them tightly "NO!!!"
Old 05-30-2011, 06:40 PM   #78
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
(don't worry, I had to go to bed too. )

I pump quickly and preciscely. pumping harder and harder, thrusting harder each time my dick hardening with each thrust. "you know..." I say. "this half of my body is scared, and it runs all the way up to my dick. The fire that did this to me burned almost all sensitivity down there so to feel you I have to keep pumping harder and faster then a normal man would." I lean down pushing your leg down towards your shoulder. "now how does that sound?" I say, running my tongue over your cheek.
(Okay lol)

Sobbing out as you pump into me harder and harder, I whimper as I listen to you. Hearing you telling me about your scarred body, I shake my head "I...I'm sorry y...you were...burned..." Gasping out as you push my leg down toward my shoulder, I look away as you run your tongue over my cheek "It hurts...please...don't hurt me.."
Old 05-30-2011, 09:23 PM   #79
the savage
Privileged Member

No what I wonder idly. No don't put your fingers there. No stop what you are doing. I can pretend not to understand, or I can get angry. My prize is trying to give me orders. And your teeth are clenched, if my tongue hadn't been pulling back to run over your lips they would have sliced right through. The little things like that make me angry. So I pull my hands away from your ass, one grabbing your hair to hold your face steady, they other up by my head. Then I start to hit you, once across each cheek, timing them with violent thrusts forward. "Don't ever tell me what to do again."
Old 05-30-2011, 11:20 PM   #80
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"oh they all say that," I say, thrusting deeper into you, "but this position is awkward." I lift the chair, sitting it upright with you seated on it and then lift your legs around my shoulder impaling you once more while thrusting deep and hard. "There," I say with a growl. "Feel better?"