Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-12-2011, 10:00 PM   #201
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Crying out as you grab me by the back of the hair and jerk me towards a window, I cry out as I stare in horror at the deformed monster scrabbling toward my sister. Hearing her scream in horror, I struggle against you "No...let her go!!!" Looking at you, hearing you telling me that she should be able to manipulate their emotions, I shake my head "How did you find out what we can do?"

Closing my eyes, I breathed out shallowly and squeezed my hands to my head "This can't be real...it can't be..."
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:04 PM   #202
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

your sister suddenly shrieks and you see the creature spit its tongue out at her grabbing her leg while another does like wise, spreading her legs wide.
tendrils burst from the backs of both and speed towards your sister, entering each orafice, some having more then one tentacle in her orafice. your sister's stomach balloons up to three times its regular size and your sister beats her fist on the ground, screaming.
"beautiful, aren't they?" I say. "they're called lamburecks. a type of humida. we crossed them with cammels, dogs and some deformed men. after all... what use are they but expirementation? I suppose because of their actions the humans must have some role in their minds. we've found this on quite an occassion. they'll avoid dogs and cammels but go quite ravenous for members of the opposite sex in humans." I smile at this.
"right now is their breeding season. they seem to have developed a way of laying eggs directly into the host that eat their way through. quite beautiful no?"
"Well.. probably not for your sister. the larvae gestate in about a week and well... you know the rest."
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:27 AM   #203
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Widening my eyes as I feel you holding me against the window, I close my eyes to the sight in front of me. I knew this wasn't real. it couldn't be. Trying to pull away from you, I try to remember the training I had endured at the school. Resting my hands against my temples, I bite my lip and chant to myself "This isn't real...it can't be...it's not real..."

Slumping downwards, I try to push my mind away from the sight in front of me. Keeping my eyes shut, I feel tears sliding down my eyes as I whimper out "Please...please stop this...I'll do whatever you want.."
Old 06-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #204
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You hear your sister scream and your eyes widen. no matter your training, it is too difficult to ignore her cries of agony. You stare, watching as thick fluids of cum drip from her pussy, the long tendrils retracting back into the bodies of the monsters.
the monsters back away slowly, your sister's stomach large with their semen.
"I guess she just wasn't strong enough to repel their desires.... was she... Tina?" your eyes widen as you realize I know your name.
"Oh I know you, and your sister both." I crack my knuckles and smile. "Cleo has days to live. I can relieve her suffering if you want though. I'm not completely without compassion." I say this as I lay my hand on your shoulder.
"now what will it be Tina? Should we bring Cleo up or should I leave her with the lambureks and invite you over when they start to eat their way through?"
Old 06-13-2011, 01:52 AM   #205
Cleo
Privileged Member

Widening my eyes and unable to look away from what was going on I sob out as I shake my head. Sobbing loudly I collapse against the window as I look down, pressing my forehead against the glass.

Hearing you say my name, I quickly look up at you and widen my eyes as I realize you know our names. Feeling your hand on my shoulder, I glare up at you and shake my head "This is all a mind game...I know when a person is in my head messing with my mind. I've been through mind torture to know what's real and what isn't."

Looking at my sister, I close my eyes "But whatever your game...bring her up...I'll do whatever you want."
Old 06-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #206
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I clap my hands and smile, "bravo! bravo! I knew you weren't that cruel." I squeeze your shoulder and whisper, "there's always something you little sluts want. I just need to know..." and I grab one of your exposed nipples and twist. "to twist."
I click on a handset and give out the instructions. "Elaida, bring up our guest. seems she won't be an incubator for our lambureks on this evening."
You widen your eyes on hearing Elaida's name. I turn. "What, is something wrong? You look as if you'd seen a ghost. did you really think Elaida was playing with your head or something? She has many talents but that isn't truly one of them."
Old 06-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #207
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo View Post
Crying out as I'm hit in the stomach, I'm knocked off guard as I'm pushed against the wall and then hit again. Hearing your question, I shake my head and try to pull away from you defiantly "Le...let me go!!!"
It might have been more convincing if you didn't stutter in the middle of your command. Like you know that I am not going to do that, no matter how you ask. "I paid to rape you for a weekend, and it hasn't even been 6 hours yet. You have so much more to offer me." Licking my lips and jumping towards you, shoving you back against the wall. "Get on your knees and suck my cock until I'm hard again."
Old 06-13-2011, 05:46 PM   #208
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
I clap my hands and smile, "bravo! bravo! I knew you weren't that cruel." I squeeze your shoulder and whisper, "there's always something you little sluts want. I just need to know..." and I grab one of your exposed nipples and twist. "to twist."
I click on a handset and give out the instructions. "Elaida, bring up our guest. seems she won't be an incubator for our lambureks on this evening."
You widen your eyes on hearing Elaida's name. I turn. "What, is something wrong? You look as if you'd seen a ghost. did you really think Elaida was playing with your head or something? She has many talents but that isn't truly one of them."
Blinking and looking at you as you clap your hands and smile, I flinch as you squeeze my shoulder, whispering that there was something we wanted. That you just need to know to twist. Crying out as you twist my nipples, I try to turn away from you.

Looking back at you as you spoke into the headset to Elaida, I widen my eyes then hear you say that Elaida wasn't messing with my mind. Feeling your hands on my shoulder, I look down, sobbing quietly.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:48 PM   #209
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
It might have been more convincing if you didn't stutter in the middle of your command. Like you know that I am not going to do that, no matter how you ask. "I paid to rape you for a weekend, and it hasn't even been 6 hours yet. You have so much more to offer me." Licking my lips and jumping towards you, shoving you back against the wall. "Get on your knees and suck my cock until I'm hard again."
Looking at you as you tell me that you paid to rape me for a weekend, I bite my lip as you jump toward me then shove me against the wall. Feeling you pressing me to my knees, I whimper out as I'm forced to kneel and look up at you as you tell me to suck your cock until you're hard again. Biting my lip, I know better than to say no to you and slowly start to close my lips around you, sucking you slowly into my mouth.
Old 06-13-2011, 05:57 PM   #210
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

At least you didn't say no, though given the quality of this you might as well have. Obviously you were inexperienced, maybe never even having done this before. Well you are only 18, and a virgin at that. Probably not a lot of time between practice to score a boyfriend. And the parents probably kept you locked away. But I have no desire to get a half hearted suck job. You are refusing to take it much further in your mouth than the tip itself, and are barely moving your head at all.

With a sigh of frustration, my hands fly to the back of your head gripping it firmly and shoving forward. Pushing until your nose is buried in my pubic hair. "Get in there good and deep. Take it down your throat like a good little whore."
Old 06-13-2011, 06:23 PM   #211
darkstalker
Privileged Member

the elfen woman comes up with your sister in shackles, her belly swollen from the semen and larva she has. I grab elaida's left breast, twisting hard so she grunts. "so tina," I ask, "do you want me to rape elaida in front of you as... payment for your compliance, or should I let her go?"
I smile darkly, now you have the responsibility of two women on your shoulders, not just your own.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:30 PM   #212
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
At least you didn't say no, though given the quality of this you might as well have. Obviously you were inexperienced, maybe never even having done this before. Well you are only 18, and a virgin at that. Probably not a lot of time between practice to score a boyfriend. And the parents probably kept you locked away. But I have no desire to get a half hearted suck job. You are refusing to take it much further in your mouth than the tip itself, and are barely moving your head at all.

With a sigh of frustration, my hands fly to the back of your head gripping it firmly and shoving forward. Pushing until your nose is buried in my pubic hair. "Get in there good and deep. Take it down your throat like a good little whore."
Looking up at you, I cry out as you grip my head and shove me forward, my nose buried in your pubic hair. Struggling against you, I whimper and try to pull away. Biting my lip as I hear you tell me to take you good and deep I whimper around your cock, as my throat squeezes around you tightly.
Old 06-13-2011, 06:33 PM   #213
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkstalker View Post
the elfen woman comes up with your sister in shackles, her belly swollen from the semen and larva she has. I grab elaida's left breast, twisting hard so she grunts. "so tina," I ask, "do you want me to rape elaida in front of you as... payment for your compliance, or should I let her go?"
I smile darkly, now you have the responsibility of two women on your shoulders, not just your own.
Seeing Elaida dragging my sister into the room, I widen my eyes as I see her belly then watch as you grab Elaida's breast, twisting it hard. Hearing your question, I hsake my head "No!!! Let her go!! Leave her alone!!"
Old 06-13-2011, 06:38 PM   #214
the savage
Privileged Member

Just whimpering, and hear I thought that you would take the hint and start doing what I wanted on your own. Maybe I am going to have to hurt you to get you to understand that what I want. "This isn't something you can be passive about." Pushing your head further forward, shoving more of my cock into your mouth. Listening to you gag around me. "Either get sucking or I'll leave it in your mouth til you fucking suffocate."
Old 06-13-2011, 09:43 PM   #215
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as I claw at your hips trying to pull away from you. Feeling you pushing my head further forward, I cry out around your cock, losing air slowly. Hearing you, I whimper and start sucking on you, slowly, breathing shallowly as I move my head up and down, sucking on you gently.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:46 PM   #216
darkstalker
Privileged Member

"really?" I say in mild surprise. "well then, elaida, you're free to leave." I watch her leave and turn back to you. "you surprise me, i would have believed you would have been less compassionate with your enemies."
"alright then," I rub your sister's shoulders. she groans and you can see something writhing in her belly. I snap the glove on my left wrist and motion to you. "alright, your choice, do we get them out manually or do you want the fast way?"
Old 06-14-2011, 12:45 AM   #217
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and looking at Elaida, I shake my head "That's not how we were taught at the school..."

Seeing you rubbing my sister's hands, I growl out "Get your fucking hands off of her..." Listening to your question, I bite my lip "T...the fast way? W...what's the fast way?"
Old 06-14-2011, 08:35 PM   #218
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I rest my hand on Cleo's shoulder as she begins to cry. "Cleo saw the fast way with your parents didn't you cleo?"
cleo begins to beg. "no, please don't! I'll do anything."
"but tina doesn't want you around anymore Cleo. It was her choice."
you stare uncomprehending. I push cleo's hair back and pull back my arm, opening my palm.
"no please," cleo begs. You're starting to cry now too, yelling at me to stop.
"no take backs I say, you chose this tina."
And i shove my hand through Cleo's back and through her chest, her heart in my hand, before jerking it out.
"the fast way," i say, adjusting my glasses. "is to kill her to avert the pain."
"i take back my statement, you are quite cruel, Tina." I lick my lips at this.

yeah... some blood here. not your character but going by your character's fears. hope that's okay?
Old 06-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #219
Cleo
Privileged Member

Watching you as you rest your hand on my sister's shoulder, I widen my eyes and try to jump at you then cry out as you shove your hand through my sister back and chest. "N...no.." Covering my eyes, I cry into them as I sink down to my knees "N...no..please no...please..."

I just kneel there in front of you as I sob quietly "Please...please stop all this.."
Old 06-14-2011, 10:41 PM   #220
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I place my hand on your shoulder and smile. "It was your choice tina. you said do it the fast way. and the only way faster then taking them out one at a time, is to kill that person. though she may have died anyways... but... it was your choice."
"now go bury your sister out back and we'll get back to training. if you don't i'll feed your sister to one of our pets and make you watch. hurry. you have 30 minutes."