Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-09-2011, 12:19 PM   #181
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I get a little shocked by your sudden thrust back, but then i just shake my head and smile. "you know," i say, "i'm going to introduce you to someone soon. someone who was like you once..." this i say while i continue to thrust feeling myself beginning to warm.
"Gods! your ass is so hot!"
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #182
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via MSN to Cleo Send a message via Yahoo to Cleo

Growling and listening to you as you thrust into me, I shake my head and try to thrust you off again angrily as you tell me that you want to introduce someone to me...who was like me once. Then you say that my ass is hot. Growling, I shake my head and try to throw you off once again "Get...off...of...me!!!"
Cleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 02:44 PM   #183
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

more prepared this time, your second thrust doesn't shock me and i continue to pump into you until my body is super heated and i fire my cum deep inside your ass. a few final thrust and i pull out, most of my cum unceremoniously falling to the floor.
I sigh and zip myself up, slapping you on this ass.
I move around and sit in front of the desk by the wall and pull out my phone. "Elaida? This is albert. I want you to meet our new recruit. Come and give her your regards."
what? oh yes. Cell block b, third door on your right. the entrance code is "Endurance."
see you in a few minutes."
Old 06-09-2011, 02:59 PM   #184
Cleo
Privileged Member

Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)Cleo Level 6 (600+)

Narrowing my eyes as you thrust into me again and fire your cum into my body, I whimper out and shake my head then bite my lip as I pant and fall against the bed, feeling you pulling out of my ass. Sobbing into the pillow I watch as you move around and sit in front of the desk by the wall.

Furrowing my eyebrows and hearing you speaking on the phone, I frown. "E..Elaida? W...who is Elaida?"
Old 06-10-2011, 12:44 AM   #185
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I wait until Elaida shows, she looks at you and slaps you across the face. "No sleeping, you'll have a job to do soon."
you wake up and look at elaida. she is slim and lithe but over two feet taller then you, nearly pale skin and silver white hair. she looks only in her 30's but... her ears are pointed.
"you may have guessed," i say. "but elaida is quite unusual. I paid up the ass and killed several men myself when i heard about her and knew she was real. and after... well.."
I lick elaida behind her long ear, enjoying its twitch. "i killed the original owner of this resort and took her with me. she's quite the capable warrior."
Old 06-10-2011, 10:16 AM   #186
Cleo
Privileged Member

Falling asleep from exhaustion, I slowly drift away from this nightmare. That was...until I feel the slap across my face. Opening my eyes and letting them adjust, I shake my head "P...please...no..." Cutting off there, I widen my eyes seeing a girl standing above me. Furrowing my eyebrows, I look at you uncertainly as you tell me about the girl known as Elaida.

Frowning I shake my head "W...what are you going to do?"
Old 06-10-2011, 10:18 AM   #187
Cleo
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
Well, you picked, just had to threaten you. Obviously a weak willed little bitch. Never really been put in her place. I am going to enjoy doing that, breaking you for the others who will use you after me. Just the weekend to do it in though. There is a little grunt as I start to cum. The first jets goes into your ass, but I pull out and spray the rest across the back of your head. Watching it seep into your hair.
After telling you that at least you didn't cum in my pussy, I note your silence and furrow my eyebrows then pull at my bindings only to feel them tighten as I do. Looking back at you, I furrow my eyebrows "Are you going to release me now?"
Old 06-10-2011, 04:11 PM   #188
darkstalker
Privileged Member

Elaida pulls out a needle, grabbing the back of your neck and shoving the needle with its fluid in. she goes back behind me and lays back against the wall, arms crossed.
I smile putting my gloves back on, and adjusting my glasses.
"It's a sedative. A hallucinagen of sorts my lab has been working on. In short it allows Elaida to tap into your subconsciouss and pull out your most disturbing nightmares, and make them real. And now..." I say, clasping my hands together, watching as you waver on the chains, your head jerking slightly as your eyes get heavier. "now the real games begin. Soon you won't know reality from nightmare. I don't really know how much of this is getting through to you anymore... but... it should prove most enlightening."
Old 06-10-2011, 06:21 PM   #189
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking and trying to pull my head away, I cry out as Elaida punctures the back of my neck with a needle. "W....what...?"

Feeling her letting go of my head, I furrow my eyebrows and frown again as I look back at you and narrow my eyes. Slumping back against the pillows, I try to fight, blocking my mind from Elaida. What you didn't know...or at least, I hope you didn't know was that I had my own abilities with the mind, being able to read thoughts. My sister could do something of the sort...only with emotions.

Shaking my head I started to close my eyes "N...no...I won't let you..." Slowly thoughts started to emerge of people learning my sister's and my abilities and trying to use them for their own needs...that was why we were relocated to the gymnastics school we were with...outside of our home location. It was indeed not only a gymnastics school but a school for the...gifted. And I was clearly terrified of others finding out about the other students, let alone my sister and me.

Breathing hard, I tried to use my training to try to block these thoughts from being learned "N...no..." Then there was the fear of my sister dying...and my claustrophobia. Looking at Elaida as my eyes searched hers for any of this knowledge going to her, I looked to you as well not knowing what you had planned.

(Hope tht's all right...just thought it would be interesting if I could do something like that.)
Old 06-11-2011, 12:25 AM   #190
darkstalker
Privileged Member

(no problem. we can work with this.)
You wake up in a liquid container with a mask on. I tap on the glass and smile.
"so you hoped I wouldn't find out about your powers did you?" I ask. I tap a few button letting the water drain and you're suddenly on the floor, naked, in a dimly lit laboratory. I lean down and stroke your hair. "Well..." I say, "I found out."
Old 06-11-2011, 01:04 AM   #191
Cleo
Privileged Member

Opening my eyes slowly and looking around I gasp out as I find myself suspended in a liquid container with a mask over my face with my hair floating around myself. Panicking I start to move around in the container until I see you at the glass, smiling and tapping on it.

Widening my eyes as you tap a few buttons, letting the water drain, causing me to collapse to the floor, the mask leaving my face as I cough and gasp in the air. Hearing you say that you found out my powers, I look up at you as you stroke my hair and quickly look around the laboratory "N...no..."

This was one of my fears...to be tested on like a lab rat. Widening my eyes, I shudder and look up at you still feeling your hand in my hair "W...where are we? W...where's that girl?"
Old 06-11-2011, 09:22 PM   #192
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I look down on my woman, bought and used. My cum soaking into her fine black hair. Exactly how I imagined it would the many times I had imagined this moment. I can hear you sobbing lightly, whether from pain or the abuse itself I don't know. I reach down and grab the back of the leotard, ripping it in half. No sense saving it now that it has served its purpose. Then I pull you to your feet, seeing you fully nude for the first time. Eyes roaming up and down your body, smiling as I drink it all in. "Maybe you'd like to do something to convince me to make you a personal sex slave, rather than being rented out to every man who wants you."
Old 06-12-2011, 12:40 AM   #193
Cleo
Privileged Member

Sobbing quietly as you reach down and grab the back of my leotard, ripping it in half, I feel myself pulled to me feet. Looking up at you frightened as you roam your eyes up and down my body, I try to back away from you. Hearing your proposal to make me your personal sex slave, I narrow my eyes angrily at you "Never...I'll never be your slave..."
Old 06-12-2011, 08:46 AM   #194
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Never is such a long time, and I wonder if you truly understand the alternative. "Then you'll stay here once I am done, and hundreds, thousands of men will fuck you over and over until the day you die." SMiling as I roughly grab between your legs. Rubbing your pussy as you squirm uncomfortably in my grasp.

"Surely I am better than that?" Leaning in to leer at you from only inches away. "Think carefully, because maybe I won't respond well to a no. And would hurt you in my rage."
Old 06-12-2011, 08:42 PM   #195
Cleo
Privileged Member

Struggling to free myself as I listen to you, I widen my eyes and shake my head then gasp out as you rub my pussy. Whimpering I shake my head feeling myself moisten for you almost immediately.

Looking up at you leering at me as you ask that you're surely better than that, I narrow my eyes as you tell me to think carefully because maybe you wouldn't respond well to a no. "I won't be a slave to you...I will never be yours...I want my sister...where is she?!"
Old 06-12-2011, 08:48 PM   #196
the savage
Privileged Member

You ask for you sister, apparently thinking that I have some knowledge of where she is. "I don't know, I don't care. I bought you and not her." Grabbing your ass as I smile and continue to rub between your legs. "For all I know she is still out in the word." With a smirk I stop handling you gently, and push your shoulders. Sending you stumbling back towards the wall. "You now longer have a family, a name, you are no longer a person. You are a walking sex toy."
Old 06-12-2011, 08:56 PM   #197
Cleo
Privileged Member

Blinking as you say you don't know nor care. That you bought me and not her. Feeling you grabbing my ass as you smile and continue to rub between my legs, I glare at you as you tell me that for all you know she is still out in the world. Watching you smirk and feeling you push my shoulders, I cry out as I stumble backwards into the wall. Bracing myself as you say that I no longer have a family, a name, and I'm no longer a person, but a walking sex toy, I narrow my eyes at you and ball my fists up.

My temper rising, I angrily lash out at you blindly, throwing a punch toward your jaw before I turn to swing my leg up and kick you in the stomach "Go to hell!!!"
Old 06-12-2011, 08:59 PM   #198
the savage
Privileged Member

A wild swing, why is it nobody ever knows how to throw a real punch. Just flail wildly and hope, it never works. I respond, cracking you in the stomach, and then pushing you back up against the wall and then doing it again. "How easily do you bruise?"
Old 06-12-2011, 09:36 PM   #199
Cleo
Privileged Member

Crying out as I'm hit in the stomach, I'm knocked off guard as I'm pushed against the wall and then hit again. Hearing your question, I shake my head and try to pull away from you defiantly "Le...let me go!!!"
Old 06-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #200
darkstalker
Privileged Member

I grab you by the back of the hair and jerk you towards a window. "there's something I want you to see dear."
you stare and look in horror as deformed humped monster like horses scrabble towards your sister in the closed off room who screams in horror.
"your sister should be able to manipulate their emotions enough so they don't kill her? right?"