Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-15-2012, 01:50 AM   #201
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

Byrum moans as he pushes deep inside you, leaning back so that his face pulls away from yours, fingers still mauling your nipples. Remembering Ghan's command not to come inside of you, he pulls out, starting forward with the clear intent of coming in your mouth but not quite making it. His semen spatters over your chest and neck and face, and he gives your nipples another vicious tug as he snarls in frustration.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:20 AM   #202
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I yelp loudly, curling my chest away from the frustrated man.
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:24 PM   #203
Corvid

Byrum's eyes flash as you pull away from him. He pulls one hand back, fingers curling into a fist, but Ghan grabs his arm.

"Later, Byrum. I promise, you will have a chance to vent your anger on her flesh. But Dorro should have his chance to fuck her while she's still pretty."

Byrum contents himself with spitting in your face before he steps away; a narrow, weasel-faced man takes his place, appraising you.
Old 04-26-2012, 10:30 PM   #204
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gulp, eyeing the man warily. Now what was he going to do to me?
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-27-2012, 03:52 AM   #205
Corvid

You hear him humming under his breath as he walks around you, first one direction, then the other. He stands by your head when you hear the rustle of his breeches descending, and his long, dangling cock and scrotum obscure your vision as he lowers his body above you.

"Open your mouth and suck, Sylvesian whore."
Old 04-27-2012, 08:15 PM   #206
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I gulp again, opening my mouth to accept your cock.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:51 PM   #207
Corvid

His hips flex as he pushes inside your mouth, first tentatively, then with increasing depth and force. As he begins to breach the back of your throat, you feel him lean forward, feel the bristles around his mouth scrape across your vulva.
Old 04-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #208
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I choke, gagging slightly with each thrust
Old 04-28-2012, 01:40 AM   #209
Corvid

You feel his fingers part your labia, his lips close on your clitoris, pulling the fragile flesh with his mouth in time as he pushes into your throat. His pace is mounting, forcing his cock in and out of you as his hips pump against your face.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:29 AM   #210
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I flinch away from his mouth slightly, gagging every time his cock pushes into my throat
Old 04-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #211
Corvid

He jams his cock into your mouth and halts, as though he was staking you in place. The fingers at your labia pinch, and you feel his teeth close slowly on your clitoris.
Old 04-29-2012, 01:06 AM   #212
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I let out a garbled whimper. This was probably going to hurt a lot...
Old 04-29-2012, 01:24 AM   #213
Corvid

He crushes the tender bud between his teeth. His hips rise and pump hard against your head, choking off each cry. His arms press down on your thighs, keeping your pelvis pinned down as his head twists, as his teeth grind.
Old 05-03-2012, 09:58 PM   #214
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I let out a blood-curdling scream; or what would have been one, had your cock not cut off my airway. Fat tears stream down my cheeks, as i sob due to the intense pain
Old 05-03-2012, 10:12 PM   #215
Corvid

His tongue laps at your agonized clit as he pumps against your face, prelude to taking another nip at the delicate swell screaming at the center of your being, then another. His face pulls away from your pelvis as he releases the pincher grip on your labia, pushing deep into your mouth, slapping the insides of your thighs, tight with the exertion of trying to close against the attack on your anatomy.

He pulls out of your mouth, leaving a sticky band of saliva shining in torchlight between your mouth and his cock for a moment before he stands and turns around, coming back down between your legs.

He rams himself into your pussy without a moment to recover. It's easier, at first, than your earlier assailants- at least he's still wet from your mouth- but the pain when his body smashes against yours is heightened by the raw feeling in your gnawed-upon anatomy.

He's thrusting hard and fast, face contorted in a sneer, looking as though he'll come at any moment.
Old 05-04-2012, 11:41 PM   #216
mchawtie
Privileged Member

My body shakes with heavy sobs, my vision blurred with tears. Oh god, why couldn't I just die?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:36 AM   #217
Corvid

His hips pound against your pelvis. His fingers clutch at your shoulders, your breasts, your belly, your buttocks. He forces himself deep inside of you with a snarl, letting his weight fall upon you before pulling back to hurl himself against you again. And again. And again.

He pulls out of you barely in time to ejaculate across your thighs and pubic hair as the onlookers cheer.

Ghan's sneering face fills your swimming, tear-drenched vantage as Dorro pulls away from you.

"Play time is over, bitch. Now, you're going to break. Get her to her feet."

Men swarm over your body, pulling at the ropes at your wrists and ankles.
Old 05-06-2012, 10:56 PM   #218
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob, not resisting as the men untie me and pull me to my feet. What was the point? My head hangs slightly in defeat
Old 05-06-2012, 11:50 PM   #219
Corvid

You're half-shoved, half-carried over to the post where the torments of the day began. A second post has been driven into the ground next to it, about a shoulders'-breadth-and-a-half apart. A sort of stool has been set between the two posts, a piece of tree stump high as your ankle.

You're lifted, standing, onto the stump, arms yanked out at your sides to be re-bound to the poles, ropes twisting around and around your forearms until it almost cuts off the circulation to your hands.

Ghan walks over next to Uniir as the men pull away from you, saying something you can't quite overhear. Uniir laughs, a particularly unpleasant, throaty sound, and hands off his torch to Dorro. Ghan strides towards you as Uniir circles around behind you.

"I promised Uniir he could be the first of us to use your ass," Ghan says, smirking. "He does so enjoy making an enemy woman's tight entrance rip open for him, the resistance of a clenching female's guts. He's quite accomplished in devastating a woman's body this way. But you've already taken men inside your back passage, you filthy little slut. And besides, I want you to suffer."

His hand squeezes your breast as he speaks, traces down your ribcage; one finger jabs inside of your navel, angering the burn he ordered inflicted on you so recently.

"So, while Uniir is destroying your ass, I'm going to beat your belly so you clench down on him, give him something to drive against as he fucks you. After all, it's hardly fair that only one man should get to feel your guts succumb."

He pats your bare stomach, looking down as if assessing a target.

"But I don't want you to get winded while I'm beating you. I don't want you to have the luxury of passing out on me again. I want you to feel every moment of what we're doing to your body. So here's what we're going to do. When I hit you, I want you to let out a yell so I don't drive the wind from your lungs." He looks into your eyes, his own cold, pitiless. "How about 'no'? I'm sure you've been wanting to say that for a while, anyway. Here's your chance."

He takes you by the chin. "But let me be clear, bitch. I want your active involvement in the ruin of your sweet guts. If you dare pass out on me, when you wake up, I will personally whip your asshole. And then Uniir will start all over again. Do you understand?!"
Old 05-09-2012, 10:48 PM   #220
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp as the men tie me to the posts. I gulp as I watch Uniir and Ghan come towards me, my eyes widening as Ghan began to speak. Once Than has finished speaking, I just nod quietly, my heart in my throat. This was going to be painful