Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-06-2012, 02:40 AM   #181
Corvid

Corvid has initial reputation

The broad, intense looking man who comes forward looks down at you hungrily as he sinks down between your thighs.

"Can I do her in the ass?" He asks Ghan.

"Not yet. I have something else in mind for her rump. And I want her cunt good and scoured, first."

"Hmph."

"I'll let you have first crack at her butt."

"Don't be surprised if there isn't much left to fuck when I'm done with it."

"Big words. Why don't you show us what you can do to her pussy, then?"

He smiles a nasty smile, which he turns on you. His huge hand covers your aching mons.

"So, sweetmeat... Is your fuck-tunnel good and sore?"

His hand rises, and smacks down with a horrid deliberateness on your clitoris.
Corvid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:07 AM   #182
mchawtie
Privileged Member

mchawtie Level 1 (100+)mchawtie Level 1 (100+)

I scream long and loud in pain; new tears pouring down my cheeks
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
mchawtie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 03:17 AM   #183
Corvid

"Oh, that's good to hear."

He opens his pants; as he lifts your hips, you can feel his girth, sliding down beneath you, against the crease of your buttocks.

"Maybe it's good that I fuck you in the cunt first. It will make me last that much longer when I get to bugger you... And give you a good head start on being afraid of me."

He tilts his hips up so that the head of his cock pushes between your labia.

"My name is Uniir, girl. Are you afraid of me...?"
Old 04-06-2012, 03:20 AM   #184
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I nod quickly, unable to talk against my sobs
-hey everyone feel free to call me mchawtie, or Maria; whichever you prefer I am female. I'd love to role play, so shoot me a PM, though I don't to extreme BDSM, scat, snuff, and am not partial to girl/girl or guy/guy. I have nothing against gays though <3 that stuff just doesn't turn me on. I love gang bangs, light bondage, and slavery roleplays. PM me if you feel like role playing, and we'll sort out the details then <3
Old 04-06-2012, 03:34 AM   #185
Corvid

"Hmm. Perhaps Sylvesians aren't as witless as we've been told."

He penetrates you hard. With your hips lifted and held up by those massive hands, you don't even have the modest slack of your ropes to move away from the thrust.

"You think you've been treated cruelly? Women and prisoners receive such treatment from warriors, on the battlefield. But even my fellow warriors seem to regard me as a weapon to be used especially on enemy women."

He thrusts into you again. The thickness of him makes each penetration seem an impossible ordeal to be sustained; the strength behind them, an inevitability to be endured.

"Hmm. Such sweet tears. What do you think this cock will do to your dry asshole, woman?"
Old 04-07-2012, 02:01 AM   #186
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob, screaming sharply with each thrust. "I-it will ri-rip it to shre-eds" I respond, fat tears streaming down my cheeks
Old 04-07-2012, 02:32 AM   #187
Corvid

"Yes. Yes, it will."

He plunges into you, nails digging into your buttocks as he forces his cock deep inside of you.

"...But when you say that, it sounds like something that happens all at once..."

He pulls back, jerking your hips back into him as he rapes you.

"...You'll tear when I shove it in your ass, I promise you. You won't be able to believe the pain..."

He lets your hips fall, only to slam them back into him-

"...but it will keep getting worse. You think it will get easier, that the tearing will loosen you up..."

-another bone-jarring thrust-

"...the bleeding will provide lubrication, the hurt will earn you some mercy, but it won't."

-your body shakes with the force-

"...You'll be invaded in ways that you wouldn't have thought possible. Feel used, in ways you wouldn't have thought possible."

-your hands and feet clench and unclench, seeking an escape that's out of reach-

"You'll think you must die. You'll wish you would. You'll redefine 'the worst hurt I've ever suffered' a thousand times. And then my cock will pierce your ass again."

He arches into you, watching you suffer.

"You'll scream my name, and you'll beg for mercy. And only then will I come in your ass- and I'll plant it in your bowels so deep and so hard you'll know your pleas have been wasted."
Old 04-09-2012, 12:25 AM   #188
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp with each thrust, sobbing my eyes out. "Please master Uniir, p-please don't hur-hurt me a-anym-more"
Old 04-09-2012, 11:03 AM   #189
Corvid

Uniir laughs.

"Haven't you realized, yet, Sylvesian girl? You aren't a wife, or a mother. We call you 'whore', but you'll get no payment. We call you 'slave', but we don't fear to harm your use or your value. And you're certainly useless as a spy."

His cock pierces you cruelly as he lists each role you fail to fulfill. He pulls out of your pussy after the last thrust, moving so he straddles your thigh as he begins to jerk at his huge cock with one of those enormous hands.

"Don't hurt you anymore? Silly bitch. Hurting is what you're for."

He slaps your sore pussy as he pulls at his cock. Again. And again. And again. And finally, an arc of semen bursts from the tip of his cock, draping over your shivering, jerking torso.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:02 AM   #190
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sobbed, swallowing what landed in my mouth, screaming when his hand smacks down on my sore pussy
Old 04-10-2012, 12:23 AM   #191
Corvid

Uniir lets out a slow, satisfied breath as the last burst of his jizzum puddles on your rib cage. He stands, gesturing to one of the others.

"Byrum? Get inside her. I have a date to destroy her ass, and I don't like waiting."

Byrum is a little older, with touches of gray in his grizzled hair, but seems no less eager to violate you. With little preamble, he undoes his breeches and half-thrusts, half-falls into you.

His face remains inches away from yours as he pumps his cock inside of you, sweat and spittle dripping onto your face as he grinds at your body.
Old 04-10-2012, 10:09 PM   #192
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I grimace, letting out moans of pain with each thrust. Why was this happening to me?
Old 04-10-2012, 10:57 PM   #193
Corvid

Byrum smiles down at you. "Yeah? Does that hurt your cunt, bitch? Am I hurting you?"

There's a snicker. Byrum halts in mid-thrust to look back at Uniir with a snarl. "What?!"

"Of course you're hurting her. Half the camp has fucked her, I just reamed her cunt like a wolf in a chicken pen, but oh, she's never known the power of a man's cock until now. You're like the man who shows up after the town has been razed who slaughters some sheep and claims he won the battle."

There's some laughter at this. Ghan glares at Uniir and shakes his head.

Byrum thrusts furiously into you. His head moves down, and you feel his teeth close on the flesh of your breast.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:07 PM   #194
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I yelp loudly, each thrust sending a new wave of pain through me
Old 04-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #195
Corvid

You feel his teeth continue to gnash at your breast as he drives into you, nearly breaking skin as he pulls and sucks at the tender skin. His hand closes on your other breast, still hot and tender from Ghan's slapping, squeezing hard with each angry thrust.
Old 04-12-2012, 11:42 PM   #196
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I sob, sharp screams cutting through the air. Oh GOD it hurt!
Old 04-13-2012, 12:03 AM   #197
Corvid

He pushes your nipple between his tongue and teeth, giving the sensitive tip a painful nip before his head pulls away from your chest. Both hands now clutch at your breasts, squeezing rhythmically with his thrusts, while the others yell and jeer at your screams; even Uniir gives a grudging clap.

His hate-filled face is above yours again as he mauls your breasts, as he thrusts into you, fucking you, hurting you, an unending torrent of penetrations savaging your aching body.

"Kiss me," he snarls. "Kiss me sweetly, and if you fucking deafen me while you're doing it, I'll make you pay."
Old 04-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #198
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I do as I'm told, lifting my head, and kissing him sweetly. I somehow manage to hold back my screams, as he continues to rape my body
Old 04-14-2012, 11:02 AM   #199
Corvid

His mouth is all over yours, biting your lips, tongue jabbing into your mouth, devouring you. His fingers pinch and twist your nipples. Your sore pussy is battered, over and over. Your breath hitches as you struggle not to scream.

The only light is that as his brutally quickening thrusts mount in pace, you can feel that he's about to reach his climax.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:43 AM   #200
mchawtie
Privileged Member

I force my screams to stay down in my throat, making it very hard to breath