Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2007, 11:45 AM   #1
Stiffprick
Banned

Stiffprick has initial reputation
Default Sweet Rape (Sweetblackmeat32)

I had just broken things off with my wife and was really longing for some female companionship. I wandered around the park with an ordinary looking backpack, but what was in it was all my supplies for a good rape. I spotted my target; an avverage sized girl with round, bouncing tits and an ass that looked like it was just waiting to be fucked. Her lips were nice and full, a cherry red color and looked perfect for blowjobs. She was heading for the local supermarket so I followed her. I wandered over to her in the produce department which was right by the back exit. No one would notice if I took her through it to my soundproof van. I started chatting her up, asking her name and such.

Last edited by Stiffprick; 07-11-2007 at 11:50 AM.
Stiffprick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #2
sweetblackmeat32

sweetblackmeat32 has initial reputation
Default who is this

what a day?
I'm already late and I know hubby is pissed! Who is this man coming up to me talking? "Hey, I don't have time my name is Jackie and I'm in a rush now." My size 14 juicy bottom is shimmering in my tight blue skirt with pantyhose and high heels. Damn, why did hubby buy this outfit, it seems to stir the wrong men? Again mister I'm i]n a hurry what do you want?

Last edited by sweetblackmeat32; 07-30-2007 at 06:13 AM.
sweetblackmeat32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 12:11 PM   #3
Stiffprick
Banned

She seems pissed off which makes her sort of jumpy. I get a good view of her ass and tits while she asks me what I want. "Just being friendly" I respond, glancing around to make sure we were alone. "Do you have a problem with friendly people?" I walk towards her, making her step backwards closer to the exit than she realizes.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:15 PM   #4
sweetblackmeat32

Default move out the way please

"Look mister I'm in a hurry! I don't have time for this chit-chat! Now move out of my way" My heel bumps the door. Look you need to get the fuck out of my way...my man is at home waiting for me! So if it is my number you want, you ain't getting it!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
Stiffprick
Banned

"Oh I don't want your number, what kind of a guy do you think I am?" I take another step an then pounce, wraping my strong hands around your mouth I push you through the door and right into the trunk of my waiting van. I pause to smile at you in a sadistic manner. "I just want you." Then I tie your wrists together behind your back, slam the trunk closed behind us and begin to maul your tits through the fabric. Your eyes widen.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:23 PM   #6
sweetblackmeat32

Default please no

I muffle through your hands! Please I have money in my purse and plenty of credit cards! Take them they are yours....please don't hurt me where are you taking me?? I have to get home. I plead with mercy but it comes out wrong.."Please take whatever you want" I feel your true intentions through your eyes.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:25 PM   #7
Stiffprick
Banned

"Oh I am taking what I want and more." I push aside her blouse and stare at her mounds with lust. "These would look so good with nipple rings don't you think cunt" I tease, holding up a piercing needle and placing it to her tit, waiting for an answer.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:28 PM   #8
sweetblackmeat32

Default you animal

OH GOD NOOOOO!! Please sir I'l do anything you wish....please don't do that...PLEASE!!!!!!!!!! Whatever you want please don't pierce me. I'm crying hysterically....Please what else can I do to satisfy you you animal!!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 12:32 PM   #9
Stiffprick
Banned

"I d on't know if you can ever satisfy me cunt, but you can try. If you do one thing wrong..." I pause and push a little further with the needle, leaving an indent on her tit. "I will pierce you and clamp on 6" long nipple chains, got it? Now start sucking." I lower my jeans and allow my huge meat to pop out in front of your panicked eyes. I put my hips in front of your petrified face. "Now!" I bark, still holding the needle in one hand threateningly close to your pink nipples.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:39 PM   #10
sweetblackmeat32

Default not even on hubby

Oh god please....I've never done this before! The back of my head is sudenly jerked on your massive flesh and my full lips are suddenly all over your stiff cock! Through my muffled no's I hear the pleasure you are receiving and I fell humiliated. I have never even suck my hubby like this. The smacking sounds echo thoroughout the van which adds to the humiliation. I pause but I hear the command of Stop Bitch and I Pierce!!! I hesisitantly continue I feel you pulsating and throbbing and I try to jerk back but.......................
Old 07-11-2007, 12:42 PM   #11
Stiffprick
Banned

I fell your hesitation and without a second warning, like I promised, I thrust the needle through your left nipple, causing blood to spurt everywhere and you to scream yourself horse as I hold your head against my dick so that your lips are on my balls and I use my other hand to pierce your other nipple with a sadistic laugh as you scream around my cock and then I dump my load in your mouth and command that you swallow.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:48 PM   #12
sweetblackmeat32

Default why me

the pain is frightening! I did what you wanted why are you doing this? I was sucking you!!!! I sucked you!!! Why this? Please no more!!! You had a big cum which I've swallowed! Please just let me go now I've pleased you haven't I?
Old 07-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #13
Stiffprick
Banned

"Oh, my little naive fuck toy. We've just begun." I rummage around until I find the 6" clamps I had been talking about and attach them to your tits, making the nipples droop towards the floor and stretch your tit flesh painfully. "Lie on your back" I order and then push you backwards ontop of your tied arms, making them ache. I flip up your skirt and begin tracing your pussy lips with my rouch fingers through the slip of your thong.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:57 PM   #14
sweetblackmeat32

Default anything else

Please I don't want this!! Please I do not want to have your baby...Please let me suck you off again I promise it will be good. I haven't had sex with anyone else but hubby PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why are you doing this TO ME!!????
Old 07-11-2007, 01:00 PM   #15
Stiffprick
Banned

"Who says you're good enough to have my baby" I snarl. Letting you ponder over what I mean, I run my fingers over you again, tugging at your new nipple clamps to stretch your flesh even more. "And unless you want a few clamps attached to your pussy I'd spread those gorgeous legs as far as they can go. I'll give you a helping hand." I kicked your legs apart and waited for you to spread them further, giving me deep access to your pussy.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:05 PM   #16
sweetblackmeat32

Default please get a condom

my legs reluctantly slide open exposing my large vagina. Why are you doing this to a black girl? I've don't want a white man in me! Please can't I please you another way. I noticed you have now fully disrobed from the waist down! I plead please get a condom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I'm pleading you are edging that thick white flesh closer Please get a co.............................
Old 07-11-2007, 01:08 PM   #17
Stiffprick
Banned

I ignore your desperate pleas and slid in between your legs. I put the tip of my meat to your pussy and begind to push. You are very tight butI don't stop to lube up or anything I just keep pushing until I'm halfway in you and you can barely stay concious from the pain. "Grind your hips cunt" I snap. "I want the deepest access possible to your black trash of a pussy."
Old 07-11-2007, 01:13 PM   #18
sweetblackmeat32

Default i can't take this

I feel your massive flesh in me. I scream no but in the process buck my hips which send you in a wild state. Please I'm not wet enough take it out...........it hurts!!! My cries fall on deaf ears as you pound unmercifully. Hurry up and cum i can't take anymore i plead. You are a sick white man i yell but I feel you have gottrn harder. Damn I yell ...please I can't take this!!!!
Old 07-11-2007, 01:15 PM   #19
Stiffprick
Banned

I pull at your clamps and ride you like a horse for another fifteen minutes before dumping another load deep in your vagina. Then I climb out and grin evily. "Get up on your hands and knees like a dog bitch" I order sternly, putting down the needle and picking up a lighter.
Old 07-11-2007, 01:19 PM   #20
sweetblackmeat32

Default why me

Damn it you came in me you bastard!!! I no good doggystyle just let me go and I promise I'll say nothing to the cops. Why me damn it?????? What are you going to do to me now haven't you had enough? Why me??????Attachment 3403

Last edited by sweetblackmeat32; 07-11-2007 at 01:36 PM.