Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-03-2007, 01:46 AM   #21
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

It felt good on my cock, but I could tell she hadn't done this much if at all. But that just got me more excited. I took my cock out of her mouth. "Rebecca your going to have to do much better than that tonight." I forced her face to the ground and put one knee in her back and untied her hands. I then tied one to the couch leg and forced her on her back and then tied her other hand so that they were both above her head. I forced one knee between her legs and begain to unbotton her dress. "Lets take a look and see what you've got under here Rebecca."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:48 AM   #22
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

I wanted to say no, to beg you to stop, but the words just wouldn't come out. So, I just shut my eyes tightly and turned my head away from you, letting my legs go limp as that you'd have no resistance in spreading my legs.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 01:54 AM   #23
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I finished unbuttoning her her dress to reveal her pink lift up bra which I quickly cut away with my knife. I start to play with her breasts and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "God you are one beautiful girl, Rebecca." I spread her legs and cut away her matching panties to reveal her nice young pussy. "Rebecca, ask me to touch your pussy."
Old 07-04-2007, 12:35 PM   #24
FieryButterfly

FieryButterfly has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to FieryButterfly

When I hear your order, I look at you with both fear and confusion in my eyes. Though, I kept silent instead of saying what you told me.
FieryButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:47 PM   #25
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Her silence made me angry, I want her total submission. I grab her shoulders and shake her slightly to get her full attention.

"Listen you little slut, I will be touching your pussy and I will be putting my hard cock inside you. The only question is if this going to be gentle or rough. If you cooperate with me it'll be much better for you, trust me. Now last chance, ask me nicely to touch your pussy."