Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-30-2007, 05:51 PM   #1
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation
Default Lost in the Bad Neighbourhood (On Male Joiner)

Kenny was lost, and badly so. Her friends had just been around the corner, when she had bent over to tie her shoelaces, and now they'd all mysteriously vanished. And with them had gone all knowledge of this part of the town. Kenny was dressed in her black school trousers, with a modest grey sweater and shiny black shoes with inch heels. Her black hair was tied back in a long braid, and her dark skin was already developing a light spoting of sweat around her forehead.

She had been so eager to go hang out with the popular girls from school, that she had neglected to tell hr parents exactly where she was going. She woud call them with her cellphone, but it was in her handbag, and with a sickening feeling Kenny realised that one of the girls had been holding that for her. /This wasn't a mistake,/ the asian girl thought to herself. /They planned to ditch me out here. This was a trick!/ Then she panicked, running back and forth searching for a telephone booth that was't smashed or an open cafe or something. Eventually, she walked nervously into an odd alley that seemed the only way she could recognise...
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 06:35 PM   #2
drmephisto

I drive by the obviously frightened young lady. "Are you ok?" I ask her hoping she will fall into my trap.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:49 PM   #3
Cute_Abbie

Kenny span around to the man in the car, grateful tears entering her eyes. "No, I'm not!" she replied, moving towards the car. "I'm lost, I'm really lost! Could you please give me a lift back to the town centre?" she pleaded, looking into the ca window and not suspecting any form of trap.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:52 PM   #4
drmephisto

Sure, climb in, I'll get you back to town.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #5
Cute_Abbie

Thanking him, Kenny opened the back door and climbed into the car's back seat. She glanced around, curiously.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:28 PM   #6
drmephisto

I'd venture to guess that you live in hightown from that schoolgirl outfit you're wearing. What are you doing down here?
Old 01-31-2007, 02:00 PM   #7
Cute_Abbie

"Oh..." replied Kenny, lowering her eyes as she did up the seatbelt. "I guess... I got tricked by a couple of girls from my school. They brought me down here and abandoned me..." She sniffed a little, adjusting the seatbelt so that it didn't push down on her breasts.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:10 PM   #8
drmephisto

I look back at her as she adjusts her belt sniffleing and then she looks up at me. "Don't worry little lady, I'll get you home," I say turning around to drive.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:15 PM   #9
Cute_Abbie

"Thank you," she replied quietly, turning to look out of the window. Unfortunately, she was quite tired from the walk with the girls from school, and after a few seconds she began to drift off.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:19 PM   #10
drmephisto

We drive for a short distance to get out of the bad neighborhood. As it gets dark I find just I need. I pull into the back of an abandoned shopping mall. She is still dozing as I pull behind a loading dock. I shut off the engine and quietly get out and open the back door when she wakes up.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:23 PM   #11
Cute_Abbie

Kenny opened her yes, blearily and looked around. She could only see darkness, but she guessed that they were in the right place as he had stopped the car. The young girl murmured some apology for falling asleep, then undid her seatbelt and tried to get out of the car.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:28 PM   #12
drmephisto

I climb into the back seat as she tries to get out and make her lay down on the back seat, groping her and kissing her cheeks.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:33 PM   #13
Cute_Abbie

Kenny fell back in surprise as the man moved onto the seat behind her, assuming that he was reaching across to get something from the car before her suddenly began kissing her dark cheeks. She reeled back on the seat as his hands found her breasts, still too surprised to cry out or fight back.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:38 PM   #14
drmephisto

"You are a nice little lady, now just relax and we will have some fun," I say to young lady who is still groggy.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:43 PM   #15
Cute_Abbie

Kenny was still sleepy enough to attempt to thank him for the compliment, before trying to sit up and glance out of the window. Had he just kissed her? No, she was proably just imagining things. or dreaming, even. The nice man was just bringing her back to her house.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:47 PM   #16
drmephisto

You have nice sweet tits honey. Do you have a boyfriend?
Old 01-31-2007, 02:49 PM   #17
Cute_Abbie

"No..." Kenny murmured, sitting up and shaking her head clear. "I don't have a boyfriend. Why are you asking?" she glanced out of the window, seeing only darkness. "Hey, where are we?" she asked.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:54 PM   #18
drmephisto

"We are in a nice quiet part of town where you and I can get to know one another a little better, so just do what I say and I won't hurt you," I say as I pull your sweater up revealing your bra.
Old 01-31-2007, 02:58 PM   #19
Cute_Abbie

As Kenny's sweater was pulled up to reveal her pink, padded bra, her situation dawned on her. She had climbed into this man's car knowing nothing about him, and now he was going to rape her.

Shrieking and trying to push her bra down, she turned to attack to the lock with her other hand.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:01 PM   #20
drmephisto

She's acting feisty just like I enjoy. I get a hold of her hands and pin them down on the seat over her head. With my other hand I pull my switchblade out of my pocket and put it to her throat. "Keep quiet if you want to stay alive," I say to her menacing her neck with it.