Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-11-2007, 11:47 AM   #21
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

It is a good thing I heard that strap tearing. I saw where the blow was aimed and closed my eyes tightly shut. Phew! My eyelid draws a drop of blood, but thats nothing compared to what might have happened...

Instinctively, my hand goes to my face and catches yours. I pull your nails away, twisting your fingers behind the palm. I open my eyes. Regaining my wits in split second, I know I have to shut you up. Then I think of something better. I go for your neck and press my thumb against your throat. 'That will give you something to think about' I think to myself.

While you struggle for air, I get up and pin your body down with my knees. While I did that, I looked at the broken strap. It broke off, rather than braking in half. It can still be useful. I release your throat to keep you from suffocating; Necrophilia is not what I had in mind. I wrap the broken strap around your wrist and tie a knot. And another knot. Then turn to face you.

"You got anymore of that?"
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:48 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"FUCK you!!" Gasping my breaths, I manage to spit at you.

I'm so sweaty, flushed red with spent energy and anger.

You tie my wrists tightly and the straps are so thin they cut into my flesh the more I struggle to free myself again. I long to hurt you, and desperately want to escape! I am forced to stop moving them lest I cut off my circulation.

A million things run through my mind while I look up at you on top of me. imagining whats coming next, close to breaking knowing I might not be able to escape this. But I hold on and wait for you to make a mistake
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 02:20 PM   #23
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Fuck ME?" My breathing slows. I sit on your stomach and finally unbutton my pants. I watch your reaction to the sight of my stiff cock.

"No... fuck you."
Old 02-12-2007, 05:15 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

oh NO.. I just cant bare to let this happen!! My struggles begin again with new fervour.

You watch as I writhe under you head back neck exposed, breasts jiggling...
Old 02-14-2007, 08:11 AM   #25
menace
Privileged Member

The reality of it is begining to sink in on you. You thrash around desperately trying to get me off. Not only does it not work, it gives me just what I wanted. I slide my cock down the valley between your big boobs, trembling like jellow. I squeeze them together. This isn't a regular thing with rapists, but who could resist such luscious boobs?

You continue thrashing about, doing all the work for me. 'That's it honey. you just keep swirming.'
Old 02-14-2007, 05:48 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

it completely enrages me having your cock sliding between my girls without my permission! You laugh at my cursing and futile attempts to remove you from me. It just makes it more exciting for you. But I don't care. I'm not going to lay back and take this!

The frustration in me mounts, until I'm screaming. Cant even block out the pressure if your hands on my tits or your still covered balls grinding on my chest as you thrust between my generous mounds, using my sweat as your lubrication.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:17 AM   #27
menace
Privileged Member

Being rubbed against such delicious hunks of meat turns out to be a better stimulus for my cock then expected. I come fast, but hold my foreskin from spilling the semen; I don't want to lie on top my own cum. Now where do I put it? Maybe just shove it in your mouth?

No, I'll save that for later. I go down and wipe it off with your shirt. You've stopped the kicking and screaming for now. Your looks is now one hope and fear; Is it over? Or not? The answer comes soon...

"That was a nice warm up." I say while starting to unbutton your pants.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:33 AM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

You come, without spilling anything, and I think "thats it!" and I'm puzzled but so very glad! Not on me, not in my mouth. What kind of rapist is this?

I'm relaxed for about two seconds... when you start undoing my pants. What?! My mind screams. No!

"Help- help me! somebody!" I scream at the top of my lungs, throaty, angry, breathy from the cries. Twisting from side to side hard.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:45 AM   #29
menace
Privileged Member

I laugh.

"You thought you were getting off that easy? I figured you for smarter than that Becky."

The shock of me knowing your name freezes you. Meanwhile, I take your pants off...
Old 02-15-2007, 08:09 AM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

I continue screaming our for help, getting louder. I pull my leg back in an instant I hit you full force in the center of the chest. I single leg incline press 100 kilos so your underestimation forces you back onto your ass.

I hear someone coming around the corner... I scramble away and yell out to them for help
Old 02-15-2007, 04:11 PM   #31
menace
Privileged Member

The kick knocks the air out of me. My first instinct is to gasp for air. But my urges outwave instincts. Human body can function without air for a few minutes, and I'm not wasting that time. 'Ignore the pain' I say to myself. On all fours, I run after you and catch you by the ankle. I scramble onward to cover you mouth.

As I hold you like that trying to catch my breath, I am freaked out by the sight of a man with a slim walking stick coming towards us. When he yells out "Who's there?" I am all but ready to jump up and run across the track. This is so not fair! A month of planning and anticipation ruined by some guy who didn't have enough sense not to walk down the only unlit street on the block?! But in the last split second, the reason of his reclessness becomes apparent when I see what color hi stick is. White! He is fucking blind! Good thing I was short on breathe, cause Id probably burst out into laughter despite my better judgement.

The calls out again "Hello? Is anybody there?"
Old 02-15-2007, 06:23 PM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

The person calls out. "Hello? Is anybody there?"

"MMMmmmmmmMM!!!" I scream into your hand, which is pressed tightly over my mouth and poshed down so hard I cant move my head.

The man hears the scuffles and walks haltingly towards us. A few steps and he calls out again, then stops and waits, shuffles forwards again. "hello?" What is he blind? Can he not see us?!

Your thumb slips over my nose cutting off my breath. Now I must concentrate on trying to breathe, instead of this man, and the freedom he might offer. Every now and then you let me snatch some air, just enough to keep conscious, but not enough for anything else.

I look up into your eyes, pleading, and groan quietly into your palm.
Old 02-15-2007, 06:41 PM   #33
menace
Privileged Member

I see your plea. But I have a condition...

I place my finger on my lips, signalling I want you quiet. You nod slightly, as much as my hand permits. We understand each other, and I allow you to breathe. The man decides he can't do any good and turns to leave...
Old 02-22-2007, 10:29 PM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

you slide your hand from my nose, so that it only covers my mouth. I take in huge gasps of air through my nose causing my nostrils to flare with the effort.

Oh no! I sense the man is turning away. My eyes widen but yours flash back at me in response, with that warning in them, and again shake your head slowly with the finger to your lips, gripping my jaw tighter, pressed ever harder into the ground.

I mew involuntarily in pain and then nod as best I can. I wish you would get off me, I long to be able to move and breath freely. God how long has it been? it must be getting late!

And the the man is gone!!

You see my eyes tear up and then squeeze close and under you I relax suddenly, in a gesture of frustrated defeat.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:46 AM   #35
menace
Privileged Member

It would be futile to yell now. I move my hand off your mouth and rest it on your chin. I hold it tight, making you look me in the eye. There are a few things I need to make clear...

"Listen here, slut! I know you want to stop me and you'll do your best at it. But you will fail. You know why? Not just that I am stronger than you; But there is nothing that can stop me from raping you. I've been watching you for months, supressing my urges and waiting for the right time. This time. I imagined all the things I will do to you when I get the chance so many times that this feels like deja vu. And now that I have where I wanted, I intend to take pleasure in fucking you which ever way I want. Understand?"

I look deep in your eyes, awaiting to see what your response will be...
Old 02-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

I don't like being told I will fail, you feel my jaw tense and watch my eyes harden when you say this. You tell me your strong than me, and that nothing I can do will stop you from raping me!

My stomache drops and churns like I'm on a roller coaster , adrenaline kicks in again but makes it harder to breath, the way your on me like this. By the time your finished with your callous taunts I'm floating; disoriented.

Been watching for a while you say? what hope do I have I ask myself. I'm caught.

Part of me wants to give in and get this over with..but there is a much bigger more stubborn part of me that just cannot spit out the things you want to hear.

"NO."
Old 02-26-2007, 11:33 AM   #37
menace
Privileged Member

A fighter to the end. How exciting.

"Oh, I think you understand perfectly. You just don't want to accept it."

I run my hand down from your jaw. I coress your breast, going across your nipple, but keep getting lower, past what was once your t-shirt to the elastic band of your panties. I slide in just the tip of my fingers.

"But reality is not something you can reject, my pretty."

I reach down to your lips...
Old 02-27-2007, 01:59 AM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

I hold your gaze as you tease me with your hands, caressing my vulnerable body in its most personal places, the things that make me female, feeling betrayed by my femaleness the entire time.

I hate how my nipples harden when you touch them. I hate how my cunt automatically responds warmly when your hand slips under the lace, anticipating your cold fingers.

"AGGRGgggg!!" I struggle still. SO angry. If only I could get my hands on you and hurt you!!

"You want reality? whats the matter. Is this the only way you can get a girl?" I sneer, clearly flustered, I'm out to poke holes in your armour
Old 02-28-2007, 03:46 PM   #39
menace
Privileged Member

Your question hits a nerve. An old one though, from a life that does not seem like it was my own. It was a pathetic one by all standards. But be who it was, it is no longer me. Since then, my mind had been opened to new things. I no longer adhere to rules set out by others, with the only intetion of controlling those like me. Only one who controls me now is me. And I do it quite well...

"No, I can get girls in the conventional way. Quite easily too. I just find this to be more... enjoyable."

The touch of your hot clit warms up my fingers. From the rubbing your lips part slightly. I shove my fingers inside despite your attempt to quinche your pussy shut. A grin of pleasure covers my face.

"Call me weird I guess."
Old 02-28-2007, 05:29 PM   #40
gaggirl
* yawn *

I can see in the darkness your attractiveness. And your a great actor too. But I know I hit a nerve as the flash in your eyes didn't go unnoticed. Now I'm out for blood. Then you say a gem.

"Call me weird I guess" You say.

A million sparks fly and I jump all over it.

"Yes you are!!" I spit , still struggling to wriggle out from under you. "Your Fucking si-" Cut off into a scream as you plunge your fingers inside me!

"Ahhhh no STOP it!" I cry. The sudden rough and painful intrusion takes me from my mind and back to earth, the very real threat against my personal space and body smack in my face. Squirm as I do I cant dislodge your rapacious fingers, it only spurs you on to fuck me rougher and harder with them. The fear and tension Ive been suppressing hasn't helped my tightened cunt as intense discomfort shoots through me.