Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-28-2006, 01:29 AM   #1
weirdo

weirdo has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to weirdo
Default Hotel room fantasy ...(Beardy&Weirdo)

--

Last edited by weirdo; 08-05-2007 at 08:14 AM.
weirdo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:12 AM   #2
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, even though I DO live in Germany I'm not that obedient ...
Old 12-28-2006, 10:28 AM   #3
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Well, I'm a screaming fighter (at least as long as no physical danger is involved ... )
Old 12-28-2006, 03:42 PM   #4
josephinesweet

josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)josephinesweet Level 7 (700+)
Default Wow

My pussy would be dripping vaginal juices waiting desperately to be raped.

Josephine.
josephinesweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 01:17 PM   #5
JessicaRaven

JessicaRaven has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to JessicaRaven

sounds yummy to me
JessicaRaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 02:43 PM   #6
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Wink

I wish I was the one you abduct.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 11:35 PM   #7
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well weirdo, you can read my description in “Members introduce yourself” thread, page 34 post 678.
I like the outfit you made up: a perverted and very rich businessman with an arsenal of whips in his suite. Maybe the hotel manager is in the room also, as perverted as the businessman.
You can use leather if you like, and force me to wear it too.
I prefer my clothes rip off before.
I wish I have given you imagination enough.
Old 01-02-2007, 08:18 PM   #8
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Smile

I have been taken to a hotel room, handcuffed and blindfolded. I didn´t know who is in with me. I am frightened for the knife and the threat of marking my face with the word “whore”. You kiss me, I suppose my 4 inches heel shoes make you not to bend so much. You remove a button from my blouse and I beg you to stop. If you want money, I´ll give it to you and won´t tell the police. You look for my right breast, and squeeze it, which makes me tremble.
You remove all of my buttons with the knife. My 100 size boobs are exposed to you in my black lace bra. Then you squeeze both and say “Oh sweetheart, they´re wonderful!” I start to cry and beg: “Please stop. Don’t do this to me. Leave me alone”
You laugh and say “I´m not going to miss the chance of playing with such a nice toy”. I cry and my tears slide below the scarf. “Please, please no”.
After a few minutes of squeezing, you step back and say “let´s see the whole doll”. I feel how you cut my skirt with a knife. As it falls down you exclaim “Wow”. You can see my firm thighs in my underwear: black thong, stockings and suspender. You come to me and grab my butt as you kiss me and lick my face. Then your hands go to my thighs and play with my suspender and my stockings. You say “And this doll has all the extras”…
Old 01-03-2007, 08:22 AM   #9
clan_hunter

Seems that this board is getting a bit muddled role playing/stories should be kept to the right section please to keep the board tidy.
Old 01-03-2007, 07:28 PM   #10
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Seems that this board is getting a bit muddled role playing/stories should be kept to the right section please to keep the board tidy.
You´re right clan hunter. Do we have to post it again or will administrator move it?
Thanks.
Old 01-04-2007, 09:02 AM   #11
clan_hunter

I will have it moved
Old 01-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #12
ego
the obscure

ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ego has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sternenlied
Well, I'm a screaming fighter )
Sounds perfect
ego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 07:35 PM   #13
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I can´t believe I´m unzipping your pants. The horror makes me act like this. I don´t want to be fatally hurt, so I only have to obey you. I think you are not kidding. I´m on my knees in front of you with my knickers, stockings and suspenders still on. My tits touch your pants. You grab my hair and pull up a bit. I squeal as I feel the pain. You tell me: “Now, undo my belts and take my pants down”. I do it. I see in your undies the volume of your erected cock. It seems to be very hard, about 8 inches. You press my head against your cock and I can feel it. Now I know it´s really hard.
You say “Aha, you like it, don´t you?” I just moan and you pull my hair back and say “Answer where you were questioned!” I reply moaning “N-nno.” You say “Well, I hope you like it at the end of the night.”
You take off your pants and say. “Now get my undies down” I moan again “Nno. Please, don´t do th…”, but a slap comes to my face, so I can´t finish the sentence. ”Have you forgotten yet that you MUST obey the first time”. I cried and take your undies down. Your erected cock strikes my face and I bend back. You laugh and say. “Don´t bend, dear. Take my cock with your hand. I remember your warning and obey. “Suck it”. I beg “No, pl..” A thrill comes to my spine as I feel the blade of your knife in my forehead. You don´t have to tell me twice what to do. You don´t have to pierce me. I have learnt the lesson. I shyly put my lips in the point of your cock. I slowly open my mouth and get your cock into it. “Good girl. Now, go on and don´t forget to use the tongue”, you say.
I suck your cock softly. It gets even harder. I pass my tongue on it. I get it deep in my mouth and out, moving slowly my head. You sigh and breathe quicker. If I make a good blowjob I can make you come soon, then take my face out to avoid you coming on me. That would be the end, I think as I´m slowly and deeply blowjobbing you.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:02 AM   #14
Andromeda

Andromeda has initial reputation

That is very hot. I have done hotel fantasy in real life twice..
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 10:15 PM   #15
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thank story sounds fun and excitng, i would love to read more, and if i was the one who has the abducte, i would be so horny, i couldn't take it.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 11:55 AM   #16
Beardy
Dark alley walker

I feel the pain in my nipples as you pinch it. I can’t avoid them to get hard. I feel ashamed of it. I feel your hands squeezing my tits. The soft skin makes you delighted of grabbing them. But I can’t help acting like this. I let you play with my breasts and nipples for fear. And of course I keep on blowjobbing you.
I suck your cock deeply, using my tongue around it. I touch the end of your dick with the point of my tongue. I get your cock all in my mouth, so the point is at the beginning of my throat. My lips can touch your balls.
I know that in a few seconds you’re about to come. I hope I will lean back quickly and keep your come off of me. I wish you won’t force me to swallow your come or come in my face. Both things are really disgusting to me. Suddenly, I note your movements. You’re having an orgasm…
Old 07-16-2007, 05:47 PM   #17
Beardy
Dark alley walker

You push my head to your cock till you come completely. Then you release my head. The semen pours through my lips. You sit down on a sofa to rest. You order to me: “Stay on your knees”. I obey. A drop of cum falls in my right breast, near the nipple. I swallow up your cum. Then you throw me a handkerchief. “Clean your mouth”, you say. I spread the handkerchief and clean my mouth. You come to me and take the handkerchief. You check I haven’t spitted the cum in it. I cannot see you, but I’m sure you’re grinning.
I wish you’re satisfied and let me go.