Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2009, 05:42 PM   #41
fayegrim

fayegrim has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by newland11 View Post

Did you read it?
Yes I did, a couple of times, just to make sure I understood it fully. I take everything with a pinch of salt and i'm very laid back. I'm not going to break down into tears just because one person thinks i'm average or bad looking

I appretiate everyone's opinion
fayegrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 07:07 PM   #42
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hi all,

think everyone has a right to their freedom of expression, as long as they are not using another's identity or exposing another's privacy.

she/he did make the correction to an error (which people make even with their spell-checkers ) and i don't think being harsh about it is necessary. people come here to escape and share in the fashion they choose, not to enter military service and listen to some drill officer. of course, advice about safety should always be welcomed.

in terms of double standards, world is full of it, and having a forum of "perverts" (and proud of it!), are we really surprised that we have double standards when it comes to our gender of interest?

and because someone new showed people their picture and asked for comments, does that make her that much dumber or sluttier than those with 100k+ rep points, who we also know what they look like, and tells us that they want to try bukkake with the guys here? because they've been here longer? because they can write stories? because they pm /msn / rp and made you wet before? yet another double standard?

over analyzing a rape board perhaps? but i think it's funny how many issues got raised!

just enjoy being here, and try to play in the boundries, fayegrim et al
Old 05-16-2009, 06:44 AM   #43
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
Did I say anything about intellect? This young lady (or whatever) could very well be a brilliant crazy person. Anyway you view it, posting your personal photos in this forum on the Internet is just nucking futs!

I've spell checked my post twice and I do not see the error. Granted, I've had my traditional two ounces of bourbon and that may have clouded my skills.

Please clarify your criticism and we can proceed from that point.

With less respect than before,

HRH
Oh, you know, the problem with this is unspoken intention. I really, I mean, REALLY didn't mean to criticize you for your points because of spelling. It was really just a joke.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify it but this was my bad.

For the record, I was actually in agreement with you, but of course I didn't clearly state that. So much for the benefit of the doubt on this board.

Last edited by AWDracer; 05-16-2009 at 07:19 AM.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #44
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AWDracer View Post
Oh, you know, the problem with this is unspoken intention. I really, I mean, REALLY didn't mean to criticize you for your points because of spelling. It was really just a joke.

I'm sorry I didn't clarify it but this was my bad.

For the record, I was actually in agreement with you, but of course I didn't clearly state that. So much for the benefit of the doubt on this board.
There is no need for an apology.

I thought 2 ounces of bourbon could be served with anything. It doesn’t go well with the Internet.

As I apologized in my +rep to AWDracer yesterday, I reacted badly when AWDracer made a second comment regarding Doggy.

INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT, INTELLECT.

Okay, that’s 100 times on the board. Mods, can I return to my seat now?

And Mods, shouldn’t this thread be moved?
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 10:45 AM   #45
AlanWake

AlanWake has initial reputation

My my my.. the mind boggles.. and imagines such nasty things.. Welcome to the boards.. rep for you.
AlanWake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 11:12 AM   #46
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellminth View Post
hi all,

think everyone has a right to their freedom of expression, as long as they are not using another's identity or exposing another's privacy.

she/he did make the correction to an error (which people make even with their spell-checkers ) and i don't think being harsh about it is necessary. people come here to escape and share in the fashion they choose, not to enter military service and listen to some drill officer. of course, advice about safety should always be welcomed.

in terms of double standards, world is full of it, and having a forum of "perverts" (and proud of it!), are we really surprised that we have double standards when it comes to our gender of interest?

and because someone new showed people their picture and asked for comments, does that make her that much dumber or sluttier than those with 100k+ rep points, who we also know what they look like, and tells us that they want to try bukkake with the guys here? because they've been here longer? because they can write stories? because they pm /msn / rp and made you wet before? yet another double standard?

over analyzing a rape board perhaps? but i think it's funny how many issues got raised!

I found your post a bit sarcastic..this is not about have 100000 reps...is about be real...just look to me!

MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #47
JackInJill

JackInJill has initial reputation

That's a shame if she (he?) is a fake, because I personally think the girl in the pictures looks gorgeous.
JackInJill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #48
hellminth
Privileged Member

hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hellminth has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hehehe being real ... comes from a guy who likes to be Diego?!!

dw, i still respect you even if you are Maradona just don't expect too much reality here!
Old 05-16-2009, 07:08 PM   #49
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

its in the wrong place one way or the other

put it in stories fantasy

not in the movie board

HRH big up for what you said

case closed
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:32 PM   #50
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
hehehe being real ... comes from a guy who likes to be Diego?!!

dw, i still respect you even if you are Maradona just don't expect too much reality here!
And then, there's your avatar.

Talk about throwing stones inside a glass house.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2009, 07:35 PM   #51
sparks
Banned

sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sparks has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

and there is the rowdy room mate
sparks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 10:51 AM   #52
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH1948 View Post
And then, there's your avatar.

Talk about throwing stones inside a glass house.
Actually it was what i was thinking!!! I should built a statue for you HRH1948!!!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 11:56 AM   #53
TrappedWithYou

TrappedWithYou has initial reputation
Exclamation Avoidable commotion

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks View Post
its in the wrong place one way or the other

put it in stories fantasy

not in the movie board

HRH big up for what you said

case closed
i concur. this section is Rape pics and movies. is this a pic of rape? no. is this a video of rape? no. unless someone would like to tell me when and where we began promoting this section as one of vanilla pics, no matter whom they are of, this sends the wrong message to all newcomers. the drama and commotion would be gone if a moderator could please move this accordingly into the right section, or delete this, or do something that specifically takes it out of this section.

Last edited by TrappedWithYou; 05-18-2009 at 12:38 PM. Reason: fix contradiction
TrappedWithYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #54
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question Aren't we all done here yet?

Quote:
hi all,

I liked what hellminth wrote and +Repped him for it...

A point well taken by myself at least...

And here I am bumping this (should be dead) thread again...

I think the mods are leaving it here so we can read how we come across...
every day... A little glimpse in the mirror...

No one was really too out of line - but not too welcoming either. I definitely include myself in the not nice category...

I will say sorry to whomever I offended, starting with fayegrim and adding whoever else may feel slighted...

But I, for one will make no further posts in this thread...

fayegrim, if we haven't chased you away already... (& to any other Newbies or Lurkers who might read this)

Welcome to RapeBoard, I hope you find something here that you need
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 02:37 AM   #55
hellminth
Privileged Member

thanks m8 - appreciate it