Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 04:11 PM   #41
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up Rock On!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Old punks never die, they just rot away....
This is exactly what i wanted to hear from you!!!! I will like to rep you twice!!!!
Old 05-14-2009, 05:17 PM   #42
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Erm.... It's official then? I am The Light!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
Old 05-14-2009, 05:30 PM   #43
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Erm.... It's official then? I am The Light!
John 8:12

Then, why am I walking in darkness while mulling over both Sierra's and Phantom's rather cryptic posts?
Old 05-14-2009, 06:07 PM   #44
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
And this HAD to be said, just to stir the pot? TD1, I respect you and I like you but YEEESSSHHH!!!!
Give me a break.I said what i said(and stand by it)because some people are afraid of the MODS.They don't want to go against them.

I think this thread and the people who have posted in it care about the board and i respected their answers and i wanted to say thank you.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:48 PM   #45
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

How very brave of you. Because us MODS are the scary creatures that are out to harm all members right? You are the lone rebel in the face of overwhelming adversity. Continue to perpetrate the "us and them".

[COLOR=Wheat][B]
Wow ok...Many people have shared with me the fear of going against you all.If you want to act this way and belittle me.Go right ahead.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:58 PM   #46
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, I can CLEARLY see where I have belittled you here.

Many people have shared with me how much they they fear going against you too TheDarkOne. In fact, it was all I could do to convince people you were a good guy.

Feel free to continue this war you are having with yourself, I don't fight with someone unless I understand the reasons why.
Big difference is im not a mod.

Quote:

TheDarkOne, you are so vain, you think my 6 paragraphs were about you? Not even 6 of my words were about you.

My thoughts were more important than the state of the movie room.

You take one statement out of an entire post, and made it your own. You ign
ored the rest, hence l will ignore you now accordingly.
I have done nothing but support you in everything.
I have worked and done all i can at K1.
You have asked me to do different things at times that i did not agree with but since you were my friend i went along with it.

Now your going to ignore me and tell me how vain i am.Great.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:34 PM   #47
theDarkOne
Banned

I took that quote from another thread because you locked it as i was replying.

I never said anything about oppressing me,belittle yes.

Quote:
When did you go from asshole to martyr?

All i have done is respond to your posts.
Your calling someone a martyr is getting old.
You have a problem Phantom.No one is allowed to disagree with you.
Im not the only one who feels this way.
If someone says something you don't like it's world war 3.
Sure i might be opinionated but if someone asks me to explain something i said i will.
I don't think im a martyr or poor me.

You made a post and i responded to it.

Im done.If you want to call me an asshole or a martyr go for it.

I don't know what is going on with you.
Old 05-14-2009, 07:37 PM   #48
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default ...

Quote:

Now THAT is what one of the main problems is right there.

It's ok for a member not to like something or have a problem with something. Far be it for a mod to not like something, because batteries are not included....feelings and opinions aren't either.
Actually i do not think he was saying that to you...if you know him you should already know that he has nothing against you.
He just cares about this site...i know that now you are a mod here...but i hope you will get that for TDO you are a friend...then a mod...
Old 05-14-2009, 07:42 PM   #49
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
I took that quote from another thread because you locked it as i was replying.

I never said anything about oppressing me,belittle yes.

All i have done is respond to your posts.
Your calling someone a martyr is getting old.
You have a problem Phantom.No one is allowed to disagree with you.
Im not the only one who feels this way.
If someone says something you don't like it's world war 3.
Sure i might be opinionated but if someone asks me to explain something i said i will.
I don't think im a martyr or poor me.

You made a post and i responded to it.

Im done.If you want to call me an asshole or a martyr go for it.

I don't know what is going on with you.
My friend...i really hope to see this "WAR" ending...i just think that we are friends and that we should not fight for this kind of stuff.
We are all kinda wild...so i think is better to drink/smoke something over it...i'm sure that we are all here for the same reasons...
so why we should fight?
Old 05-14-2009, 08:30 PM   #50
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good lord. I go to work for three hours and all hell breaks loose.

Let me see if I can clarify this just a bit.

1. Yes the movie section is fucked up. We can all agree on that, and we all know that something needs to be done. No disagreement there.

2. Nobody is afraid of the mods. If you saw some of the PMs and messages the mods get you would know that. They come in for an astounding amount of abuse.

3. Mods are members, but more importantly they are people. They love this board and give up their free time to do good things, but they also get discouraged at times because the job is just too big. YOU have the option of walking away for a few days, but if THEY do the same it means the other mods have to work that much harder - or the spam gets out of control.

4. Challenging someone in public, by name and specifically, is going to get a strong response. I don't care who you are. PM is available to all.

5. I have been blathering on and on about the bitterness and anger here. This is the kind of thing that I was talking about. Can't we just walk away, think about it, and decide whether the point we are making is worth the collateral damage?

I really do think we all get caught up in "right fighting", where it's more important to be right than it is to work together. (Yes, I'm just as guilty as everyone else.) Instead of fighting among ourselves, shouldn't we be trying to come up with solutions?
Old 05-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #51
z0di4c
Your Movie Library

z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Did anybody suggest splitting the forum in two, creating 'movie posting elites' and 'movie posting stars of the future' or something like that.

Maybe it's suggested (or better ideas have) but there were so many punches thrown around in here I was more busy ducking than I was reading

You found a dead link in my posts? PM me or reply in my thread! They'll be replaced

You like a post, don't be shy to thank the person posting it
Old 05-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #52
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Facts:

3) You have reached for every possible thing you can to get a rise out of me:

Your the one now acting as the Martyr.I have done nothing but explain myself and respond to your posts.
Quote:

People using the "I'm not the only who feels this way" is getting old. Learn to defend your own opinion instead of inventing others. If people cared enough about the opinions they give YOU, don't you think it would make more sense to say them to me?
I have no problem defending my own opinions.Have you met me b4?People don't say it to you because,yes,they are afraid of what you will do.
Quote:

I could easily make a list of people that I have disagreed with but we worked through it or learned to agree to disagree. But, I have nothing to prove to anyone who would invent a fight from nothing.

That being said, say what YOU want, but in the end, YOU started something that has nothing to do with you and never did. Until now.
I started something?You are the one who went off on a rant for the whole board to read.I responded to it.
Quote:
You want to turn it into something bigger. That's up to you. And before you throw in the ban card, NO I won't ban you for it. I definitely won't, but I will no longer defend you when the complaints come through.
The only way you could ban me is to go against board rules and go off on a personal vendetta.I have not threatened anyone.I have not sent PMs to anyone.I simply did not like what your post said and i posted how i felt.

Good don't defend me anymore and i won't defend you.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 PM   #53
trina-crys
Privileged Member

trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)trina-crys has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by z0di4c View Post
Did anybody suggest splitting the forum in two, creating 'movie posting elites' and 'movie posting stars of the future' or something like that.

Maybe it's suggested (or better ideas have) but there were so many punches thrown around in here I was more busy ducking than I was reading
*ducks bullets* Good to see you back Z0di4c
Oh mother

Father
Gonna take you daughter out tonight
Gonna show her my world
Oh father

Not about to see your light
But if you wanna find hell with me
I can show you what its like
Till your bleeding

Old 05-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #54
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wow.....

*walks away shaking head*
Old 05-14-2009, 09:23 PM   #55
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Children, don't make me stop this car!

I respect and admire the individuals involved. This is so very sad!

Old 05-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #56
HRH1948

Default Bitter feelings...

TheDarkOne doesn't get the respect that he derserves!

The Phantom doesn't get the respect he deserves!

Think about it, and give the due respect that each of you properly deserve!

Let's upload and download some "dirty" movies and let this issue rest!

THIS DOES NOT HELP THIS BOARD!

I implore both of you to ratchet this down!
Old 05-15-2009, 01:51 AM   #57
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDarkOne View Post
Good don't defend me anymore and i won't defend you.
I wouldn't dismiss Phantom's defense of you or his friendship so lightly TDO...there was one time I would have splattered you all over the forum if Phantom had not rescued you.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:31 AM   #58
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Are you two done? Only bitch fight I want to see is between Sierra and Lucy!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-15-2009, 03:58 AM   #59
Conrad
RB's Biggest Loser

Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Conrad has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Naked.... In a pool of jello.
Old 05-15-2009, 04:07 AM   #60
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Whilst the audience pelts them with eggs!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Closed Thread