Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2015, 06:51 AM   #1
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default USA for fuck's sake.

US elections on the horizon. Please, please, please - Not another fucking Bush. The first one was bad enough, the second a travesty, you surely wouldn't be silly or masochistic enough to elect a third would you?
Old 04-14-2015, 07:40 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That or another Clinton. Aristocracy is alive and well in the land of the free!

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2015, 03:30 AM   #3
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Anyway, McBatfink, get your priorities right. As a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, you should know her most prized subjects are electing a government for her in a couple of weeks. It's looking worringly likely that we're going to get lumbered with a combination of tax and spend unionists, and tax and spend Sweaty Sock seperatists.

If that doesn't compel you to drop everything and catch the next flight back to Blighty to exercise your democratic right to have your feelings trampled, and your wishes ignored, nothing ever will!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-08-2015, 11:12 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Thankfully, Ed the Red has been kicked in the Balls, and the Devils in Skirts won't be dictating policy.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 05-31-2015, 01:58 PM   #5
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Has any one else heard the recording of the Septic aircraft carrier ordering Finistere lighthouse to change course to avoid colliding with it?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-16-2015, 06:04 AM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Looks like you lot are getting a Bush, or a Clinton again! Why the fuck can't you elect a Brady, or a Ramone, if you must insist on nepotism?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-16-2015, 11:50 AM   #7
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Not much danger of getting a Bush, since Jeb isn't crazy enough to get the Republican nomination!
Old 06-16-2015, 09:55 PM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Or even a Clampet?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-16-2015, 10:26 PM   #9
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

If a Clampet got the nomination that'd be an improvement!
Old 06-23-2015, 11:25 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I think Arnie should be president, but you're all racist, so he's not allowed.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-02-2015, 04:11 PM   #11
HRH1948
Texan by the grace of God

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A wee bit of a prediction here.

Ronald Reagan's charisma and political savvy won over career Democrats and won the presidency (twice). Reagan was the least politically correct president since Harry Truman. And, no one could believe that a former actor won and became president. Some still find it hard to believe.

Just look at what he accomplished. With the aid of the remarkable Margaret Thatcher, he was instrumental in the fall of the Soviet Union. We had the best economy ever. Life was good.

Now, we have a rather diverse field of con artists, liars, thieves, traitors and politically correct politicians pushing their way to get to the biggest government teat.

I now give you my presidential prediction. Donald Trump is far from politically correct. He recently stated that illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border are mostly drug dealers, murders and rapists. The press had a hissy fit. The leading Democrat said that his remarks prove that God has a sense of humor and that God is a Democrat.

I have lunch in my company break room three days a week. There are usually about 10 of my employees present. They are a varied lot. They are all US citizens but their ancestries vary from Palestinian, African, Bosnian, Mexican, to just plain old American. When my shop foreman recently read Trump’s remarks, there was a resounding approval. Granted, I’d prefer Rand Paul or Ted Cruz, but Hell, if Trump keeps telling the truth, I’ll vote for him. I suspect that the great unwashed masses will do the same.

Of course, a flea and tick infested three legged, one eyed, castrated, Heinz dog that can’t swim or hunt would be infinitely superior to our current white house resident. At least, you'd feel sorry for that son of a bitch.

Most Promising Member of 2009

Best Movie Poster of 2010

Last edited by HRH1948; 07-02-2015 at 04:48 PM.
HRH1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 08:22 PM   #12
batffink
Privileged Member

batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)batffink has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Did you hear about the Texan who wanted to buy a gun dog?
A Mexican offered him "The best gun dog on earth" so the Texan took the hound on a trial run. Spotting a goose not far away, the Texan took a shot and the said goose dropped into a nearby lake. Instantly the dog raced across the surface of the lake and retrieved the defunct goose and brought it back to the Texan's feet.
"What do you think of that?" said the Mexican. "You can stick the useless fucking thing up your greasy ass" said the irate Lone Star resident "The fucking thing can't even swim."
Welcome back my old friend!
Old 07-02-2015, 10:14 PM   #13
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Look you lot, this isn't a fucking rest home for delinquent pissheads you know!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-03-2015, 03:23 AM   #14
batffink
Privileged Member

Look who's calling who a delinquent! Anyway I was a fucking delinquent long before you were. I remember getting a Tony Curtis haircut and wearing winklepickers.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:59 AM   #15
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Are you sure you actually remember this, or did one of your kids just show you a photo? Who the fuck is Tony Winklepicker anyway?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 07-03-2015, 05:24 AM   #16
HRH1948

HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HRH1948 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Winklepickers? I don’t care how easy it would be to get your feet in and out of stirrups, I wouldn’t have had the nerve to wear winklepickers. After his role in Spartacus, I never saw the appeal for Tony Curtis. Sounds like an outward display of a desire to come out of the closet.

By the way, a Texas waterfowler would have shot the dog and the Mexican.

It’s good to be back you old fart.

Old 07-09-2015, 01:55 AM   #17
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Good lord! Did I tune into an episode of Dad's Army or is the old gang showing up one by one?
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2015, 04:54 AM   #18
batffink
Privileged Member

Holy snapping turtles. Sierra! is it really you? I thought you'd taken Holy Orders and sloped off to a Convent somewhere. We might be slightly long in the tooth, HRH and I but you'll always be young and desirable in our eyes. Welcome back and how is your miserable sod of a partner keeping?
Old 07-09-2015, 04:59 AM   #19
batffink
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
Anyway, McBatfink, get your priorities right. As a subject of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the 2nd, you should know her most prized subjects are electing a government for her in a couple of weeks. It's looking worringly likely that we're going to get lumbered with a combination of tax and spend unionists, and tax and spend Sweaty Sock seperatists.

If that doesn't compel you to drop everything and catch the next flight back to Blighty to exercise your democratic right to have your feelings trampled, and your wishes ignored, nothing ever will!
Hoi You. You've probably forgotten but QE2 is still only QE1 of Scotland. Anyway what's all this "West rising again" crap? Has the ghost of Wat Tyler come back to possess you or have you been at the creme de menthe again?
Old 07-09-2015, 05:16 AM   #20
HRH1948

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Good lord! Did I tune into an episode of Dad's Army or is the old gang showing up one by one?
I thought I'd check in at least a few more times before roll call at the marble orchard.

But, you bring up an interesting analogy. I can imagine a remake of Dad's War starring the old group. I can easily cast the parts of Captain Mainwaring, Sergeant Wilson, Private Pike, and Lance Corporal Jones.

Last edited by HRH1948; 07-09-2015 at 06:45 AM.