Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Rowdy room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-10-2015, 12:20 PM   #1
Krass

Krass has initial reputation
Default You're fat ? NO MORE SEX !!!

Those are exactly the words my girlfriend said to me today

Fuck you ladies, you all deserve to be raped and beat up and left naked on Peckham
Krass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 12:40 PM   #2
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

So your bird tells you you're a fat cunt, and doesn't want your cock in her? Hilarious. Leave those pies alone, Kevin.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 05:21 AM   #3
Krass

this is England for god sake ! when she got here I took her out a lot. kind of show her the place you know ? We walked Soho at night, with all the guys puke and piss everywhere. She knows we have a booze problem. they even put plastic public toilets in the middle of the pavement so they stop pissing on cars ! So why come crying at me now because I've got a belly ? We are English and we drink beer. Period. It's part of the culture. If she"s unhappy about that she can always go back to finland and get out with one of those tall slender blond guyz looking like a fucking elf from the lord of the ring. They are so fucking slim I bet they have it like a pencil and she came to England to find real sex and I have been pretty listening to her fantaisies for 2 years and that's how she thanks me.
Old 06-11-2015, 11:33 AM   #4
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You do realise this is the Rowdy Room, not the whiny cunt room?

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-12-2015, 03:54 AM   #5
well_hung_jack
Banned

well_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these partswell_hung_jack is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
You do realise this is the Rowdy Room, not the whiny cunt room?
ROFL! LMAO! LOOOOOOL!!!

Go to the fucking gym krass you porky bastard. I'm hung like a fucking grand national race horse and am slender as fuck at 35. I do 100 press ups and 200 sit ups in my daily workout routine along with a load of other shit and practice kickboxing. Sort yourself out lad! And man the fuck up!

Oh, and get yer missus on here so I can show her some of what I've got

I'll bang that tight scando ass back to Norway!

Last edited by well_hung_jack; 06-12-2015 at 03:59 AM.
well_hung_jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2015, 10:42 PM   #6
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I suspect we won't be seeing any more of whiny Kevin, because the cunt struck wanker has embarked on a fitness regime to try and win his bird back.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Last edited by FuckingRotter; 06-14-2015 at 10:44 PM. Reason: Typing errors.
Old 06-16-2015, 12:40 AM   #7
perfectlyformed
Living Sextoy

perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)perfectlyformed has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Dump her, join a gym, get ripped.

When she comes crawling back, rape her with your new found physical strength.

Simples

x
-- Fear is a four letter word. So is rape, fuck, knot, anal, hump, nuts, lick, clit shag, blow, bend, hard, deep, cunt, slut, bang, tits, dick, oral, used, easy, suck, cock, arse, slap, hold, fist and gang.

So all the good ones basically.....

x
perfectlyformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 02:54 AM   #8
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

He couldn't rape a melon with a hole in it, he's far too soppy and emotional. He'd never rape the girl that dumped him, he luuurves her!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-18-2015, 10:38 AM   #9
Krass

Old 06-18-2015, 11:08 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

Lazy fat tosser.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

Old 06-20-2015, 06:42 AM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

I think he's getting in to character for the starring role in a Simon Pegg biopic.

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!