Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-13-2019, 03:17 PM   #621
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation
Default Mila Amora - You Can't Even Cum Like a Normal Guy

Mila Amora - You Can't Even Cum Like a Normal Guy

What sort of loser has to jerk off while wearing a pair of girlie pink panties huh? Not only do you wear panties, but you need to be thoroughly humiliated as you jerk off too. You need to be ridiculed and laughed at by hot girls like me, right? Good news for you loser because verbally beating you down is so much fucking fun. It's pathetic that you actually cannot get off to the thought of fucking a girl like me anymore. Without a pretty girl making fun of you, sneering down on you as you hump your loser-stick, humiliating you over and over you simply cannot cum. You should be ashamed of yourself loser. You actually deserve to be brutally humiliated and told what a fucking reject you are. I guess you’ve had to find a way of getting off to girls being so mean to you because that's the only kind of attention you get from us. If we weren't being mean to you it would be like you didn't even exist to us. You've been laughed at and humiliated by girls like me for so long it actually gets you off now - how fucking pathetic! Jerk yourself off loser - imagine I'm stood right over you, spitting on your ugly face while I stamp all over your feelings and crush your tiny ego. Understand that even though you've learned to enjoy this abuse - it's still fucking pathetic and all you'll ever deserve. Hot girls like me have taken away your right to cum like a normal guy and instead all you get is verbal humiliation and contempt. We hate you. we want you to feel emasculated and ashamed of yourself. I want you to cum from being called a loser over and over again! Want to cum loser? LOSER! LOSER! LOSER!!

File Size : 623 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Normal_Guy.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2019, 06:07 PM   #622
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Star Nine - Virtual Therapy Foot Fetish Session Pantyhose Domination

Star Nine - Virtual Therapy Foot Fetish Session Pantyhose Domination

Your virtual therapy session takes an unexpected turn when therapist Star Nine is able to discern exactly what part of a woman's body you find more distracting. As she props her nylon feet up on the desk in front of her webcam all of your defenses melt away & you soon find yourself kneeling in ecstasy at her feet.

File Size : 1.13 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 16 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Virtual_Therapy.mp4
Old 07-13-2019, 07:14 PM   #623
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Miss Maisie - Your Cuckold Calendar

Miss Maisie - Your Cuckold Calendar

Every cuckold should have a calendar just like this. Hung up somewhere obvious so you can't forget all the humiliating things I have planned for you. I love the idea of you having to see all the days marked with the emasculating tasks you dread and all the dates I'm looking forward to. Oh, look on Wednesday I'm fucking your boss - that's going to be so much fun for me and so embarrassing for you right cucky? You'll see him on Monday and Tuesday knowing he's scheduled to fuck your hot girlfriend after work on Wednesday. Then look who's fucking e on Thursday - one of your best friends - can you guess who it is? Aww on Friday your new sissy maid uniform arrives - just in time for you to serve at the party on Saturday… I've been looking forward to having everyone see you mincing around in a sissy uniform. Serving real men drinks while I flirt with them right in front of you. Every single day there's a humiliating situation for you cucky! A cuckold chore to keep you in your place, a new predicament to make sure you never forget your beta status. Let me see what we have planned for you today... Oh look cucky it's your 3 months in chastity anniversary! That's 3 long months you've spent with aching blue balls as I've tormented you with all the hot outfits I'm wearing for other guys. 3 months of no-cumming while so many Alpha guys have cum inside your little princess! You've earned yourself a pathetic anal-induced leak of cum from your device - why don't you fetch you favourite dildo and we'll get to work on your celebratory 3 month milking!

File Size : 709 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cuckold_Calendar.mp4
Old 07-13-2019, 08:15 PM   #624
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Jaye Rose - You're in Chastity - Wifey's in Trouble

Jaye Rose - You're in Chastity - Wifey's in Trouble

Your poor wife must have really suffered since I locked you up in chastity. The poor girl has her needs and just because you've been banned from having any sexual relief it's not fair that wifey has to go without too. Don't you agree? Well there's no way I'm going to unlock you - it's way too much fun keeping married losers caged away from their own wives so I've had to think up a new solution. Your pretty wife may well have been suffering with frustration while you've been all locked up but that's nothing compared to the suffering she's going through right now!

We've taken your horny little wife to a filthy basement and she's going through the hardest abuse she could ever imagine. She's naked and tied to a fuck-bench with her mouth gagged wide open. She's being trained to be our new whore and we're giving her the most degrading of inductions. I've let an endless queue of strangers loose on her and she's been taking cock in every hole for hours now. She's been fucked over and over by so many guys - she's covered in cum and spit and her own drool. It's so funny to think that you're not getting any sex at all but your poor wife is getting more than she could ever have imagined possible. We're going to make so much money from your little princess - and after she's finished her brutal training you're going to be made to drop her off to the basement every week so she can keep earning more cash for us. She's not your little princess any more - she's our whore.

File Size : 490 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Wifey's_in_Trouble.mp4
Old 07-14-2019, 01:44 AM   #625
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Christy Berrie - Self Anal Creampie

Christy Berrie - Self Anal Creampie

Sliding on a slippery condom isnt something you're used to. There's not much fucking going on in your sex life, besides fucking your own hand. This time you fuck your hand pussy with some protection. Your dick feels good sliding around that lubed up condom, jacking off to Me in pantyhose. You'll stroke your cock your favorite way, the most pleasurable way. Draining your balls when I give you permission, making sure you get every last drop of cum in your condom. We're not done with you cum, though. Balls will be empty but soon your ass will be filled up with that same jizzy condom. Shoving the cummy rubber in your loose ass, where it will remain.

File Size : 767 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Anal_Creampie.mp4
Old 07-14-2019, 06:05 AM   #626
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Mia Middleton - Sissy Exposed in the Office

Mia Middleton - Sissy Exposed in the Office

Please take a seat. There's been a complaint from one of our interns about you. She said that she noticed you were wearing what she believes to be bright pink girl's panties under your work clothes. She alleged that you bent down to pick something up and she saw your obviously ultra-feminine lingerie riding up above your bottom. I have looked into her complaint and whilst no actual rule has been broken, I feel the gossip amongst the girls in the office is going to lead to a breakdown in respect for you within the office. Take down your trousers right now so I can see if the allegation is true. Don't look so dumb - you heard me - remove your pants and let me see if you are wearing panties... OMG you actually are! You’re wearing the girliest, frilliest pink panties I've ever seen – you’re SO pathetic! You’re such a secret panty wearing sissy! *giggle* I suspect it's not just panties a sissy like you enjoys wearing either - I'm sure if I stripped you down, I'd find you’re wearing a matching bra and stocking too am I right sissy? Take all your clothes off - I want to see! OMG! I told you! Sissy is dressed from head to toe in girlie pink lingerie haha! Oh seriously?.. is that a chastity device I can see through those lacy panties? Does sissy have a little locked up cock? Hahaha! Turn around - let me see your cute girlie bottom. Turn around and bend over. As I thought - sissy has a butt plug in her bottom!! This is a serious breach of office conduct missy and you'll need to be punished! You can report to me tomorrow in FULL girly office clothes to find out what I have planned for you!

File Size : 708 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 14 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Exposed.mp4
Old 07-14-2019, 06:53 AM   #627
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Bratty Bunny - Shiny Crack Addict

Bratty Bunny - Shiny Crack Addict

Look at this shiny crack. You're addicted to it. You want to be face deep in my ass crack. Right up close to my asshole. You're a crack addict!

File Size : 319 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Crack_Addict.mp4
Old 07-14-2019, 07:25 PM   #628
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Miss Jyssica - Sissy Maid Rental Services

Miss Jyssica - Sissy Maid Rental Services

I don't care that you don't want anyone to see you dressed like that! I don't care that you feel silly and humiliated all dressed up in a frilly maid's uniform. I don't care that you're embarrassed when you're made to curtsey or when they pinch or slap your bottom. I don't care about how tiring the work is or that it hurts your poor feet spending all day in those impossibly high heels. I don't care that your uniform is way too short or tight for you. I don't care that people laugh at you as you walk to work in such an effeminate girlie outfit. All these little complaints are irrelevant to me - you're going to continue to work as a maid at the CruelGirlfriend Sissy Maid Rental Services until the end of your contracted term and that's an end to it! You're in such high demand - my female clients love how well you scrub their apartments clean - they love how weak and unthreatening you are with your pathetic cock all locked away in chastity. They love how they can boss you around and make you do all the chores they hate, and they love humiliating you and laughing at you as you obediently clean their bathrooms, fold their laundry and neatly make their beds. My male clients love how perfectly feminine you are, how girlie you look as you bend over at the waist to dust their sports trophies. They love that you tremble when they slap your bottom and they love that they can order you to complete even more humiliating services for extra cash. You're going to be working here for quite some time sissy, so I suggest you be a good little sissy servant and get used to all the little issues you have!

File Size : 673 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Rental_Services.mp4
Old 07-14-2019, 09:26 PM   #629
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Star Nine - Sniffing Addict - Pantyhose Office Domination Foot Smelling JOI

Star Nine - Sniffing Addict - Pantyhose Office Domination Foot Smelling JOI

Are you in your office with the door locked jerking it to My pantyhose? You really are obsessed with Me aren't you? That aroma is addictive, just one little sniff and you're well on your way to becoming My mindless stroking slave.

File Size : 1.3 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 18 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sniffing_Addict.mp4
Old 07-14-2019, 10:39 PM   #630
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Lindsey Leigh - Cum 2 Times In 10 Minutes

Lindsey Leigh - Cum 2 Times In 10 Minutes

This should be more than enough time for you to bust your load twice. I know you are thinking, I have erectile disfunction or I cant stay hard after I cum. Excuses. I do not want to hear them. You will jerk it raw if you have to. You are going to prove to me that a lady and sexy as myself could keep you going all night. Back to back if that is how I want it.

File Size : 957 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min, File Type: WMV

Rapidgator link:
Cum_2_Times.WMV
Old 07-15-2019, 01:18 AM   #631
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Miss Melissa - REprogram 2

Miss Melissa - REprogram 2

I continue to work over My human pet, reprogramming him to be a perfect slave. Today, he is strapped to the floor as usual. I tease him, sit on his face and even ride him a bit. I also have a surprise! I brought over My strap on. I put it on, slide in a giant black dildo and then proceed to fuck My pet into submission. With his memories erased, I make some new ones. My pet won’t forget his new sore asshole.

File Size : 637 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 17 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
REprogram_2.mp4
Old 07-15-2019, 02:56 AM   #632
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Goddess Angel - Lick It

Goddess Angel - Lick It

Do you see this ass slave? Do you honestly think it should go a single day without being worshipped? No, obviously not. Now you understand why exactly you're here, always so desperate to worship my bouncy, beautiful booty- but that just isn't enough to me. You want to make me happy? Prove your dedication to Angel ass.... Well, you're going to be doing a lot more than just kissing my ass cheeks... You're going to be licking my ass, slave! Doesn't that sound fun? I've been sweating all day too, I'm so glad I have a filthy little freak like you to do your new job!

File Size : 1.68 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lick_It.mp4
Old 07-15-2019, 07:17 AM   #633
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Becky Dee - Face the Wall Cuckold

Becky Dee - Face the Wall Cuckold

You're going to be dressed in the most humiliating sissy uniform - the pretty maids’ uniform that I can lock you into so there's no escaping without my key. I'm going to put you in stockings and panties a bra, heels and a blonde wig. You're going to look such a pansy! Then I'm going to send you to the bedroom and make you kneel on the floor facing the wall. You don't even get to watch me getting fucked anymore cuckold. Tonight, you're gonna stare at the wall and listen to my real man fuck me on our bed. My new man has decided he doesn't want you to see me naked, or even in my hot lingerie sets anymore so from now on when he comes over to fuck me you're facing the wall. Denying you the pleasure of seeing your own girlfriend looking so hot and sexy is only one of the reasons he wants you facing the wall while he fucks me cucky. You know him too - he could be your best friend, your buddy at work, your boss, your high school bully - I'm never gonna tell you but he knows your secrets. He knows I cuckold you and that you're forced to wear sissy uniforms and face the wall while guys fuck your girlfriend. He loves having that power over you too! And the final reason he wants you facing the wall is because he doesn't want you to see when we're pressing the button on your ball shocker! Haha! While he's fucking your girlfriend he's gonna torment you even more by zapping your locked up balls with the remote control ball shocker. It's gonna be so fucking funny watching you squirm in your maid's uniform every time he presses the button! Poor cuckold!

File Size : 604 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Wall_Cuckold.mp4
Old 07-15-2019, 10:18 AM   #634
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default princessberpl - Black Cat Competes For Spiderman

princessberpl - Black Cat Competes For Spiderman

Spider has seemed a bit preoccupied with his life outside of fighting crime. He's fallen for a girl named Mary Jane and forgotten his favorite thief. Black Cat won't have any of that and has dedicated this video to winning him back. She knows he's in love with the chaos and riches she brings, but maybe sucking and fucking naughty toys will seal the deal? I mean, c'mon, would Mary Jane even consider eating a creampie out of her kitty dish and then pouring it all over her precious make up? Not a prude like that

File Size : 1.37 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 27 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Black_Cat.mp4
Old 07-15-2019, 06:17 PM   #635
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Aurora - Virgin Cucky Never Gets Lucky

Princess Aurora - Virgin Cucky Never Gets Lucky

You've been totally suckered into this relationship haven't you cucky? There you were saving yourself for the right girl and then along I came - little miss perfect. Besides being too hot for someone like you, I laughed at your jokes, got on well with your friends and basically ticked all the boxes that make up the perfect girlfriend. I didn't even make fun of you for still being a virgin - I even told you how nice I thought it was that you were saving it for someone special. It was so cute of you to think that someone special would be me. So fast forward a few months and here you are - your pure, virgin cock locked away in chastity while I cuckold you with all your friends that I get on so, so well with! Has it sunk in to your sexually inexperienced mind that you're going to be my virgin cuckold forever now. You're in a relationship with a total bitch. Little miss perfect never really existed at all fucktard - I used her to trick you into becoming my new toy. You're an experiment - I want to see if I can keep you a virgin forever - while you watch me fuck so many other men. You'll stand back and allow my studs into our home so that your girlfriend can suck their cocks and fuck them right in front of you. Your helpless, locked up cock will be presented to my men for their ridicule and to amuse us. I want you to witness over and over again what you'll never get for the rest of your life - sexual pleasure.

File Size : 780 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Virgin_Cucky.mp4
Old 07-16-2019, 12:05 AM   #636
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Sarah Jessica - You Bend 2

Sarah Jessica - You Bend 2

This is your life now loser - trapped in the bowl. Have you seen where you are - look around if you can. You're in the toilet. Not any toilet but the main bathroom at the CruelGirlfriend.com dreamhouse. Your life as you knew it is over - no more work, wife, vacations, nights out with your buddies - all that is over now. From now on this is your life! You're a toilet slave and your entire survival depends upon taking care of everything me and the unobtainably hot cruel girlfriends send your way. Our spit, our piss, our shit our used condoms. You'll eat and drink everything we throw down into your new home or you'll end up like all the other human toilet slaves before you! Oh poor, pathetic loser - you have no idea what's in store for you do you? A life of total misery! It gives me such a thrill knowing you're suffering the ultimate degradation down there while we have such an amazing life just a few steps away. You'll be used by all the hot girls that live and work here and you'll be used by our boyfriends too! We may even get a whole bunch of guys to crowd around you and piss down all over your helpless face. That would be so funny to watch! You're going to stay down there while we have parties, and you'll wait for the door to open and a stranger to come in and use you as a pathetic human toilet. There's no hope of escape for you - no prospect of being rescued or set free - this is how I want you to live so you're going to stay down in that toilet for the rest of your life.

File Size : 556 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
You_Bend_2.mp4
Old 07-16-2019, 04:06 AM   #637
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Star Nine - Toe Rings - Mesmerizing Pantyhose Foot Domination

Star Nine - Toe Rings - Mesmerizing Pantyhose Foot Domination

You're in your favorite spot. Time to kneel, to calm your mind, to breath and worship. Time to shut out all sound but My voice - all those thoughts in your head, they aren't worth anything. Just let go. Turn your brain off completely. So much easier to just do as you're programmed to do, gaze at my glittering toes, so quiet, no more racing thoughts. What do we need words for? you know how to serve Me, you know why to serve Me. It's part of who you are, it's your purpose.

Practice letting go of distraction - all noise that isn't Me, all sights that aren't Me, all media that I didn't create. you live in my universe, blind to everything else.

File Size : 947 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 13 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Toe_Rings.mp4
Old 07-16-2019, 05:51 AM   #638
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Melissa Lauren - Cover my face with your cum professor

Melissa Lauren - Cover my face with your cum professor

I’m a college girl failing your class, and offer to let you cum all over my face if you give me a good grade. Face fetish video. Tons of dirty talking and begging for your cum, saying how I’ve always had a crush on you and you’re my favorite professor, please drain your balls all over your student’s face.

File Size : 620 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 10 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
cum_professor.mp4
Old 07-16-2019, 07:36 AM   #639
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Princess Miki - Denial is a lesson

Princess Miki - Denial is a lesson

I’m going tease you with My perfect body to get you all worked up to the point of release, only to take it all away. I have been allowing you to cum far too often lately, and today I think it’s time for a lesson. ou will be denied of your orgasm. Are you being punished? Have you done anything wrong? No. Can you pay to cum? Not today.
Pior to discovering your submissiveness, you were a jerkaholic who touched himself and came as often as he liked, but what was the state of your life then? You took your orgasms for granted, and you were chasing shallow pleasure rooted in instant gratification.

It feels better when granted permission. It feels better with My approval. And it’s gratifying to hold back when instructed to do so, even if you are left with heavy, painful blue balls. Allow the fullness of your balls to serve as a reminder that you were a good boy, until you are next granted permission.

File Size : 890 MB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 12 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Denial_Lesson.mp4
Old 07-16-2019, 08:59 AM   #640
deformis77
Privileged Member

Default Destinationkat - Ruined Orgasm In New Bikini

Destinationkat - Ruined Orgasm In New Bikini

I thought we'd go to the beach today. But first, check out my new bikini. Do you like it? How about before we go.. you cum for me. But.. without hands. **I was wearing teeth aligners in this video, so please excuse the lisp lol

File Size : 1.08 GB, Resolution : 1920x1080, Duration : 11 min, File Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
New_Bikini.mp4