Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-07-2006, 08:50 PM   #1
virginfantasy

Default gang rape invasion anyone?

anybody wanna join in, go ahead

i come upstairs to my room, having just come home from a movie with my friends. "i hate being home alone", i think to myself as i close the door and undress, changing into a flimsy nightgown. the house is quiet except for my bare feet walking to my dresser, where i pick up my comb and start getting ready for bed. i think i hear a noise downstairs-"its just the wind", i tell myself that to calm my nerves......
Old 06-07-2006, 10:46 PM   #2
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My name is Hank. We watched as a bunch of friends dropped this hot chick off and then left. We seen the light go off downstairs and then a bedroom light come on. We could see the figure through the sheer drapes as she took her clothes off and put a night gown on. We made our move.

We went to the kitchen window and found it had been left unlocked. We quickly raised the window and my buddy crawled through to unlock the back door. As we made our way inside and through the kitchen, I accidently bumped a chair. It made a noise as it hit the kitchen table and knocked over a stack of magazines.

Regrouping we started to make our way up the stairs to the bedroom where the light was.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 12:51 AM   #3
virginfantasy

a noise downstairs startles me-"hmm must be the dog......." i start getting an odd feeling in my stomach and as i put my brush down i swear i hear a heavy footstep on the stair........i walk across the hall to the bath room, the hall being so dark i cant see a thing......
Old 06-08-2006, 10:52 AM   #4
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I watch as she moves from her bedroom to the bathroom. She must suspect something so we had better act fast. I scurry the rest of the way up the steps and duck into her bedroom. The door is open so it blocks her view from the bathroom. I squeeze tight against the wall and wait for our little entertainment to return. I know that my buddies will block any attempt to escape down the stairs if she tries that.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:13 AM   #5
virginfantasy

after getting some water from the sink i return to my room, feeling my way by touching the walls. i go into my room and shut the door, and i notice a book on the ground, so i bend down to pick it up........
Old 06-08-2006, 01:31 PM   #6
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

The babe comes back into the bedroom. She bends over to pick a book up making my next move easy. I stepped forward quickly and pounce on the unsuspecting honey. I'm ontop of her in a flash. As she trashes around, I call for my friends to come up. By the time my three friends make it up the stairs, I have her right arm bent sharply behind her back as I hold her head flat on the floor with my other hand. "Scream and we will hurt you bad. We just want to have some entertainment and you are going to provide it. Understand?"
Old 06-08-2006, 01:56 PM   #7
virginfantasy

as i feel a body punce on me and hold me roughly to the floor, i start crying because i know whats about to happen. i start to scream until he makes a threat, and i dont want to get hurt. i try to kick him off of me as 3 other men i dont know walk into my room. "get off me you fucker!" it just came out of my mouth, i couldnt help it. it was then i knew i was in big trouble.......
Old 06-08-2006, 05:15 PM   #8
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I slapped the back of her head several times for her outburst. Sam, one of my buddies, laughs as he says "She has hit it right. Fuck her! Honey, that is what we are going to do. We are going to fuck you."

I shift my weight as Joe, another buddy hands me a piece of rope to tie her hands behind her back. I loop the rope around one wrist and then jerk her other arm behind her back and secure the other wrist. Joe grabs a blouse from a nearby chair and rips the sleeve off and I use it as a gag.

As I swing off her back, Joe and Sam lifts her by her tied arms and shoves her into the nearby chair. John, my last buddy with me tonight starts to admire our catch.
Old 06-08-2006, 06:46 PM   #9
virginfantasy

i cry more as this unknown man painfully pulls my other arm behind my back towards him, knotting the rope at least 3 times, tight....."please dont do this......ive never had sex before-please dont do this........"-but he only laughs as his friend pulls a sleeve off my shirt and stuffs it in my mouth. they lift me onto a chair, and i dont know what to do except prepare for the worst.
"you shouldn't have called me that", he says as he starts playing with my nightgown......
Old 06-08-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As I'm feeling of the flimsy nightgown, John says "I bet you $10 that I can rip it all the way open in one try." "You're on" respons Sam quickly.

Sam and Joe lift the pleading girl to her feet. "Hold still and tip your head back." John orders. Putting his hands to the neckline of the trembling girls nightgown, John jerks his hands down and apart, ripping the thin material all the way down the front. Her boobs shook like bowls of Jello and her nipples turned pink from the rush of air.

As her face turned bright red from shame, we all started making lewd remarks as hands quickly began pawing and groping her exposed body. "Did you hear that she claimed she was a virgin?" I asked. "Not for much longer." Sam laughed as he moved his hands up and down her trembling legs.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:03 PM   #11
viper50214

viper50214 has initial reputation

hi virginfantasy. i'm don and i really like your story so far. if your fantasy has 4 men thats going to rape you, add me as a fifth one. i really would appreciate it. i'll look foward to chatting with you sometime.
viper50214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:10 PM   #12
virginfantasy

as the nightgown is ripped in half, i close my eyes in embarassment and open them again when i hear one of them say ".......she wont be for much longer!".....i try my best to squeeze my legs shut and keep them closed, and i try kicking them away and screaming through the fabric, and i kick the one opening my legs in the chin........
(dons welcome too)
Old 06-08-2006, 08:28 PM   #13
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Sam regains his composure from being kicked. He begins slapping our not so helpless virgin. "You try anting like that again and I break you fucking neck." he snarls. As he steps back he orders "Get that bitch on the bed. Spread her legs open. I'm going teach her whose the boss." Joe and I quickly jerk the girl to her feet and throw her on her back on the bed.

John has already ripped her shirt in half and hands us each a piece. We quickly loop an end around an ankle the yank her ankles towards opposite bedposts. Before she knew what was happening she lay with her legs spread wide apart; her virgin pussy exposed for the taking.

While we were tying her, Sam had stripped his clothes off. He leaped over the footboard a nd knelt between her outstretch knees. "Get ready baby." he taunted as he jerked his cock into a complete erection.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:38 PM   #14
virginfantasy

at this point i just close my eyes and sob quietly to myself, my face burning from his reaction to me kicking him........i try with all my strength to keep them from being able to drag me or lift me, but the next thing i know is im on my back, on my bed.........i try kicking again but they grab each ankle and tye them both to opposite posts. my eyes get wide as i look over and watch him take off his clothes, and a feeling of sheer terror rises inside me......im so ashamed im out there in the open, and my heart races when he gets on top of me and starts biting my neck......
Old 06-08-2006, 10:11 PM   #15
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Sam is leaning over the terrified girl. I hear him whisper in her ear "Relax and this won't hurt as much." as he nipples on her neck. He moves his head down between her thighs and starts to nuzzle her pussy folds. Joe is rubbing her small but firm breast as her nipples grow more erect.

Sam tells her he is just trying to help her as he begins to lick and kiss her folds. I sit on the side of the bed and carress her head knowing that I will have to hold her shoulders down once Sam begins to penetrate.

Sam anounces that she is starting to get wet. He moves his erect cock to her vaginal entrance. He begins to push forward. We watch as his penis slowly disappears into her helpless body. He stops and says "She wasn't lying. I've hit her hymen."
Old 06-09-2006, 08:45 PM   #16
virginfantasy

as the group of men attack my body, from my neck to my pussy, i start shaking uncontrollably, wishing it was all over with. i feel a large set of hands hold my shoulders down, and i try to shake them loose as i feel myself getting penetrated. "were going to make you bleed, little girl", a gruffy voice says in my ear. i bite down on the cloth in my mouth as an intense surge of pain drives through my body. "shes fighting too much, keep her still!" the man on top of me puts his entire body down on me, and they laugh as i get limp, giving up..........
Old 06-09-2006, 08:55 PM   #17
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER
Default more

"Damn looks like I'm too late, oh well i guess I'll take my turn NOW!!!" I draw 1911 and point it in the direction of the men and order then against the wall, "You ther the one about to do her you can have the mouth, but just remember one foul move but you'll all get your turns...as I still hold my gun and face them, I unbutton my jeans, and she whimpers as she sees my erect cock jutting out while not the longest, it is only 7 inches in length it is over 2 inches wide and she knows that she is in for a good stretching...sam eases his cock into her moth where the gag once was and she gasps for air, she seems to relax as i tell her "i know how to handle virgins and I'm gonna go eas on you," i open her legs all the way to allow an easy entry into her tight tight pussy, and slowly sink in 'til i hit the hymen, at that moment every thing changes an evil grin crosses my face and I pull back nearly all the way out of her pussy and close her legs tight at the same time, and with every inch of strength smash into the depths of her once innocent cunt, busting her seal of innocence, her treasured hymen, that which she has protected for so long from the advances of boyfriends and crushes. I smile cruely "They dont call me hymenbuster for nothing cunt"
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 09:13 PM   #18
virginfantasy

as this man holding a gun unbuttons his pants, the man who was just inside of me removes my gag and shoves his dick in my mouth. my eyes water from how forcefully this new man shoves into me, i accidentally bite down, making sam shriek in pain. the one inside of me holds the gun to my head "do that again and youre dead." he places his hand over my mouth and practically tears me up on the inside, hes thrusting so hard its so painful i try holding my legs shut......
Old 06-09-2006, 10:12 PM   #19
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

This damn guy with the gun had intereputed our fun. He had stolen our prize right from us. We couldn't do anything for the time being. Sam was rubbing his dick where the bitch had bit him. She too was going to feel our rath. We continued to watch as our vistor pounded the hell out of our deflowered virgin.
Old 06-09-2006, 10:25 PM   #20
virginfantasy

i knew i was in big trouble seeing sam rub himself, and i saw all the guys look at me. but i didnt care at the moment because i was being screwed so hard my head was being bashed into the headboard. he pulled his hand back as i started to scream "i want to hear you scream, bitch!" and as the pain got worse i shouted "please!stop! stop!" but he just kept thrusting, holding his gun to my head the whole time........