Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-30-2005, 04:23 PM   #1
kredison

kredison has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to kredison
Default Texas Rape X: Highway to Hell

It takes quite a bit to piss me off as a guy and I pride myself in being fairly easy going. Somehow, and the fates alone only know how, Allison managed to do two things the week after New Years to piss me off.

The first thing was talking on the phone all the time while I was trying to get on the internet to check my email. The second involved her getting arrested for having sex with some little 12 year old girl.

Evidently, Allison had befriended this girl through the internet and had paid for her to take the Greyhound to Lubbock. As Allison explained it to me after I had bailed her ass out of jail (using her house as collateral mind you), she had gotten lonely when she ran into this girl in chat. So the story went, the two started talking and the girl had a "crush" on Allison, and so Alli had her meet her at a motel where they fucked.

I considered myself an open-minded individual, but I also considered myself a moral (even if those morals were somewhat skewed by the definition of some) individual.

Unfortunately, the local authorities were at a loss as to what to do with Allison. The two of us had dirt on the sexual habits of many of the movers and shakers in Lubbock. Furthermore, proving that Allison had indeed done her dirty deed was not quite so simple with the girl's reluctance to testify, according to the district attorney.

After thinking about the situation for a few weeks, letting Alli think she was going to prison when the district attorney had all but said there would be insufficient proof to try her, I decided to get rid of the liability that this slut had become. Besides that, she had begun to repel me in that she continued to think of our relationship as romantic in nature and had become rather obscessed with the idea of us "spending our lives" together.

One night I took her out to dinner at a rather trendy seafood place and let her choose the wine. When she left to use the restroom, I promptly slipped some sedatives in her glass. We finished our meal and after complaining of feeling tired and nauseated, she fell asleep in the back seat of the limo I had rented for our special night...

Allison woke up naked and to the smell of garbage. Groggily she examined her surroundings, her eyes unable to focus.

"Where... am I?" she managed to utter, her speech halting.

A whiplash stung one of her tits. Allison screamed.

"For all intents and purposes slut," I replied. "In Hell."

One of my companions, a female police officer who had previously whipped her right tit repeated the gesture, this time to her ass.

Allison's body swung crazily from the manacles that held her wrists. Naked and dripping with sweat from the humid Texas night, she was suspended by her wrists in the back of a garbage truck. We'd made sure to park in the warehouse district away from any potential intrusions upon Allison's education.

"Don't fret too much about the whipping," I advised. "It's only the beginning."

"Please... don't do this," she whimpered as a flourish of strokes found their mark on her abdomen and thighs, rosey welts rising wherever the whip landed.

"Shut up, bitch," the female officer barked. "We are no where near beginning to get started with you."

As the officer resumed her punishment of Allison's tits, each globe inflamed from the torturous lashes of the whip, I inserted the empty wine bottle from dinner into her ass, drawing howls of pain from her. I let her grow accustomed to the glass intruder before pumping it in and out of her ass roughly, every stroke renewing her vain struggles with her chains.

"Unnnngghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she screamed as tears poured down her cheeks and sweat dripped down her profanely violated body.

Taking a loop of discarded barbed wire I found in the mound of garbage in the truck, I began wrapping it around her tits, now swollen and bruised. She winced as the barbs begun to rip into her flesh, but her eyes twitched in absolute horror as she watched me begin to pull the strand of pointed wire taut...

"Nooo!!!"

Her screams intensified as I twisted the barbed wire girote of sorts around her tits. Droplets of blood formed around the barbs as her massive breasts were constricted by the unforgiving cords of steel.

"Please..." she gasped. "I..."

"The next words out of your mouth had better me 'I want you to keep me like this all night.'"

"No..." she whimpered.

"Get set for a disappointment," I replied as I finished wrapping the last tendril of barbed wire around her tits.

Allison's nipples protruded obscenely. Each received a large stainless steel alligator clamp, which renewed Allison's screams. My companions noted her agony with satisfaction.

Most of us were hard (or wet, in the case of the female officer) so we decided to slacken the chains holding her arms so her head (and thus mouth) could be low enough to service us. Forcing her to her knees, the bottle still embedded in her ass), we made use of her mouth.

We fucked her mouth a few times, being sure to fill it with every bit of sperm we could fit in it. Then we loaded her up for the trip ahead of us.

Driving down the Interstate with a naked woman in the back of a garbage truck doesn't go unnoticed, so I kept her in the cab with me, although handcuffed, shackled, and "wired" under her camisole. After departing Lubbock, Allison and I headed south, having said farewell to our friends.

I wanted my remaining time with Allison to be intimate...

We stopped at a truck stop for lunch the next afternoon. I bought her a hamburger and gave her a free load of my cum on it to enjoy. She tried to protest, but I threatened to stick the same bottle up her cunt she had felt in her ass the previous night.

She didn't even leave a drop of cum in the wrapper...

That night, we stopped at a hotel- I had been driving for almost 20 hours and as little as I required sleep, I definitely had been driving too long. I made Alli get a shower to rid herself of the smell of dried cum, garbage, and sweat.

When she finished cleaning up, she meekly approached me on her knees. Evidently, she was hoping to buy me off with just a blow job. I was waiting for this moment...

"You really are a fucking bitch," I said prior to beating Allison's ass black and blue with a broom handle. "I ought to let you get sold for a candy bar in prison, but that's too good for you."

"Please, Master!" she cried as I worked both cheeks over. "I'm sorry! Forgive me!"

"You did the unforgivable you cunt," watching the black and blue knots rise on her well-tanned ass. "Now thank me for not doing the same thing to your tits with your damned mouth!"

Alli fell to her knees sobbing. As she had done hundreds, thousands of times before, she took my prick into her mouth and began working it back and forth, her lips pumping desperately at the head, hoping to avert my wrath.

Instead of letting her swallow my cum straight from the cock, I ejaculated on the carpet and forced her head down to lick it up.

When she was done, the carpet was once again spotless.

I marched her into the bathroom and handcuffed her to the toilet, flipping the light off as I went to bed.

We took our time in going to the Mexico border, stopping at random hotels, campgrounds, parks, and even gas stations so I could remind Allison what a piece of fuckmeat she was in whatever way suited my fancy. We finally crossed over into Mexico on the fourth day of our trip- getting through customs wasn't particularly hard, even if one of the customs officials appeared slightly curious why Allison said nothing and looked like she hadn't slept in two days (she hadn't).

Another few hours of driving and we were in Monterrey. We hailed a cab and after another hour, we were at Alli's final destination. As we pulled down the country dirt road, I used a stun gun on her. She wouldn't have went quietly...

Alli awoke strapped onto a pair of sawhorses as several men played with her holes. Evidently Mexicans love to have their cocks sucked as much as Americans, because they would not leave this bitch alone.

She lay their entirely submissive, realizing her fate was pretty much decided. Until she saw the pumps that is.

"You've probably noticed a change in your tits over the past few weeks," I remarked cavalierly.

Her eyes widened.

"It's interesting how certain medicines and hormones can make a woman lactate," I continued. "You don't think I was idle these past few weeks do you?"

One of the men attached a clear plastic cylinder to a long, clear plastic hose that fed into a machine that looked similiar to a hospital grade breast pump.

"The amigos tell me that this pump sucks 3 times harder than the best pumps in American hospitals." I said. "You may not be quite ready to drain yet, but it won't be long."

"Why...?" she bellowed softly.

Last edited by kredison; 11-30-2005 at 04:28 PM. Reason: grammar
kredison is offline   Reply With Quote