Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-21-2014, 09:44 PM   #1
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Indebted (Sweetlust)

The bedroom of the small apartment I shared with my boyfriend (now ex-boyfriend) was a mess. It looked like a tornado had hit it. There were clothes strewn about from the dresser and closet to the bed. There was a very good reason for that. I was hurriedly packing a small suitcase. There was a good reason for that, too.

I was in very big trouble. My ‘shit for brains’ boyfriend had bailed on me over a week ago. He’d fucked up on a job he’d promised to do for some big time loan shark. I didn’t question Phil when it came to who he worked for on the side, it was better that way…safer. But the stupid jerk screwed up, lost a whole lot of money, ditched me and now the word on the street was that this loan shark was looking for him. The asshole didn’t even have the decency to tell me what happened. Yeah, I found out alright--when two big goons cornered me at the strip club where we both worked.

Phil was one of the bartenders and I was a waitress at Club Metro. Everyone told me I should have been one of the strippers, but Phil didn't want other guys ogling me anymore than they did and possibly dumping him.

Men and women looked twice at me taking in my shoulder length, chestnut colored hair, 38DD breasts, narrow waist, tight round ass and long legs. The owner of the club even said I could make a lot of money stripping. I wish I had listened to everybody except Phil--that dipshit!

When those guys told me what Phil had done and how much he owed, I nearly passed out from the shock. The idiot owed the loan shark $45,000 and had skipped town leaving me to answer for his debt! They told me either Phil or I had better have the money that night or else. There was no way I had that kind of cash; I couldn’t even earn it quick enough even if I stripped.

I figured the guys might not know where I lived, so my plan was to hide out somewhere until things died down. I didn’t know they'd followed me to the apartment. I didn’t know their boss would personally come to collect. As I entered the living room, I heard the front door splinter as it was kicked in. I dropped the suitcase and stood dumbstruck with fear as the two men burst into the living room. Their boss calmly stepped forward. Oh…shit…I was in very big trouble!
Sweetlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2014, 10:36 PM   #2
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Who are you?" I said looking around the trash strewn apartment. "And where is Phil?"

"Phil left. He's gone." she said defensively

"Where did he go?" I asked calmly.

"How the fuck do I know? He just left!." gaining a little bravado

"And you have no idea where he went, huh?" I said noticing the suitcase behind her.

"No, the bastard just took off."

"And who are you to Phil?"

"I was his girlfriend for a while." she paused "OK we lived here together."

"So then you shared in the money he borrowed?"

"I don't know anything about any money or any loan," she lied, careful to put her arm with the diamond bracelet behind her.

"Uh huh? So you know nothing?" I said walking closer to her as I continued to look around the room.

I suddenly backhanded her hard across her face. "YOU ARE A LYING BITCH!" The fury of my slap knocked her backwards and she fell over the suitcase and landed on the floor, her eyes wide, the fear now evident.

"Going somewhere? Maybe to meet Phil?"

I stood over her and leaned down. "I am going to give you just one more chance to tell me where Phil is and if you fucking lie to me again..." I said, letting her fill in the blank.

"I told you I don't know where he went. OK I lied about the loan. I knew he borrowed money but I had nothing to do with that." she said massaging her jaw, only to realize I now saw the bracelet. And again, she quickly moved her hand to her side.

I reached down and grabbed her wrist and pulled it closer . "What is this? I bet this cost a pretty penny. And I guess you bought this for yourself on the salary of a fucking waitress, huh?"

"Look, Phil gave it to me, but I had no idea where he got the money. I have no idea where he is." she said in a rush of words "He called and told me to wait for him and then the bastard split. OK?"

"OK so he left, then why\? if you know nothing about the money, ... are you packed?"

"I ... I was going to visit a friend for the weekend..."

"BULLSHIT! I told you not to lie to me again , didn't I? DIDN"T I? Lying Bitch!" I then delivered a brutal kick to her side. She screamed in pain.

Looking at my men I ordered them to stand her up. They yanked her to her feet and she hung there , her feet inches off the ground grimacing.

"Someone is going to pay back this money and it's too bad for you that Phil left you holding the bag. Unless Phil comes back, or unless you suddenly recover your memory on his whereabouts, this debt now belongs to you and you are going to pay me back every single penny, one way or the other."

My men lowered her to the floor and she foolishly tried to make a run for the door, only to be grabbed by her hair and hauled backwards. She screamed and my man quckly clamped his beefy hand over her mouth.

"Gag her and tie her up. She's coming with us. After that, toss the apartment for any clues. And give me her fucking cell phone as soon as you find it."

When my man released his hand, she suddenly screamed, "I am NOT going anywhere wi... ... UMPFFFF," as a balled fist delivered a rabbit punch to her gut, knocking the wind out of her with a whoosh of air, effectively cutting her off mid-sentence. She doubled over in pain and fell to her knees, gasping for air.

"Yeah you are. Now shut the fuck up before Rico here has to do some more convincing"

She was now on all fours panting and struggling to catch her breath as my men began their search. Her cell phone, which she had conveniently hidden in her bra, fell to the floor.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 07-21-2014 at 11:33 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2014, 01:29 AM   #3
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The man standing before me in the expensive designer suit was no doubt the boss of the operation. I’d seen his face before, in the papers, connected to one criminal figure or another. Vic Barbossa was quite well known. His type always managed to stay one step ahead of the law, operating in the shadows, yet in plain sight because he had the money to buy off dirty law enforcement. He worked without fear of reprisal from anyone.

Phil had been small time. He tried to run with the ‘big boys’ and fell flat, unknowingly taking me with him. Despite his calm demeanor, I could see the restrained anger in the set of his jaw and the tense movement of his body.

My denials and protests fell on deaf ears as he dealt with me swiftly. I felt the impact of his hand as he slapped me. My life flashed before my eyes. After another barrage of his angry words and threats, he ordered his men to check the apartment for any sign of Phil or the money. He’d find exactly what I had told him—nothing. Part of me wanted to lash out in anger because of the trust I’d foolishly placed in a man. The other part of me was terrified this madman would snap my neck and I’d find myself at the bottom of the river. Vic Barbossa could kill me with less thought than he gave a dead dog and walk away clean. He’d grease enough palms to make the story go away. I knew better than to fight him. Even I wasn’t that stupid.

“N-no…I…I don’t know anything! I have nothing…I…” Still, I tried to stop them from ransacking my place, but he cut me off in mid plea. I made the mistake of trying to run as his men roughly subdued me. He ordered them to gag me, but not before I received a fist crashing into my stomach for my troubles. I felt my body curl in as the pain overtook me. I could barely breathe. He wasn’t playing with me. He ordered his men to finish their search as I stayed down on the floor, fearful he’d order his men to hurt me again.

Too late, I forgot the cellphone I'd hastily stuffed into my bra as I was rushing to leave. It clattered to the floor. Vic looked down, a raised eyebrow the only indication he noticed it. Reaching down, he picked it up and stared at it before scrolling through my messages. There was nothing from Phil, but unfortunately, my parents' number, my sister's and friends' numbers were there, too. He slid it into his trouser pocket. I nervously bit my lip. I could hear the men shoving doors open, knocking over my meager belongings. They went from room to room only to return to their boss empty handed.

“Boss, she’s telling the truth…he ain’t here!” one man spread his hands wide. The other nodded in agreement.

“He’s right boss, Phil’s not here and there’s no sign of the money. Just her purse and there’s nothing in it except crap and this here wallet.” The other added passing the wallet to Barbossa. I heard Vic chuckle, but there was nothing humorous or lighthearted in the sound. It sent shivers down my spine. He knelt down on one knee beside me as he pocketed my wallet, too. I felt a rough finger beneath my chin forcing me to look up at him.

“Somehow, I don’t think you’re as stupid as you’re pretending to be, but I’ll take my men’s word for it. Your man isn’t here and the money is gone. Both…vanished.” He stared down at me.

“Please…I don’t have anything of value! I don’t have anything you want!” I wailed and began to tremble. He removed his finger and stood, casually brushing the dust from his trouser leg. Without pausing he reached forward grasping a handful of my hair. At first it didn’t register until he yanked it as if trying to pull it from my scalp.

“CUNT DON’T FUCKING UNDERESTIMATE YOURSELF!” he yelled, hauling me up, forcing me to stand.

“AIIIIIIEEEEEE…!” I screeched as the searing pain in my scalp brought me to my feet. He wrapped the hair around his hand making me face him. “PLEEEEASE…NO…IT HURTS!” I begged through the tears starting to fill my eyes.

“HAAAA…! Boss I think you have her attention now!” one of his men guffawed as I tried to steady myself and avoid more pain.

“Indeed. You keep telling me what you don’t have bitch, let’s talk about what you do have. Let’s start with that hot little body of yours.” He shook his head as if someone had told a good joke. “A lot of guys would pay good money to fuck those big sweet tits of yours.” He let go of my hair and moved one hand to cup my breast. I forced myself not to pull away. “I think Little Miss here is going to earn my money back and then some…eh fellas?” he laughed as his men did likewise. He hefted one of my breasts in his hand as if to test the weight.

“No…please…I can’t!” I begged. His meaning was all too clear.

“You can bitch and you will! You will fuck who and whatever I tell you to fuck until you earn every fucking cent back. GOT IT!” He shoved me toward the door.

“Y-yes!” I threw out my hands to steady myself only to fall into the massive body of one of his men. I felt his arms clasp around me like an iron band preventing me from moving.

“Take her to the car.” He ordered the man. He ordered the other man to make sure the stairwell and hall were clear.

A few minutes later I found myself hustled out to a sleek black luxury car and pushed unceremoniously into the back seat. One man got into the driver’s seat. The other sat in the passenger seat, leaving Vic Barbossa in the backseat with me.

I huddled as close to the door as I could, trying to make myself as small as possible. He sat back comfortably against the soft leather, crossing one leg over the other. He regarded me for a few minutes before he spoke.

“Come closer.” He ordered. I uneasily moved closer to him, sliding across the seat. “Unbutton your top.” He gave me leering smile. I did as I was told.

“I…I…c-can’t!” I whispered fearfully.

“You can and you will, or I will fucking tear it from your body. Take your pick.” He didn’t smile this time. I slowly unbuttoned my top as he stared. Slowly I revealed my firm breasts encased in a lacy pink bra. He said nothing only pointing at the bra indicating I should take it off. With shaking fingers somehow I managed to remove the top and bra. I now sat with nothing on except my skirt, panties and heels.

Vic reached forward to pinch my nipples between the fingers of both hands. He rolled the nipples, teased them and pulled until they were standing hard and erect. Against my will my I responded. I didn’t want to feel anything. I gritted my teeth to fight the pleasurable sensations to no avail.

“Do as I say and I can give you pleasure…fucking piss me off and I can make it hurt like hell.” He said and suddenly pinched both nipples.

“AHHHHH…! NOOOO!” I tried to pull away, clawing at his hands, the pain radiating through me.

“I’m saying this once you stupid cow…you no longer have any say. I tell you who to fuck, how to fuck and when to fuck…you got that?” his voice boomed.

“Yes…yes..!” I nodded.

“Good. Like I said, you’re not the stupid cunt you pretend to be.” He smiled and continued to touch and stroke my breasts. My stomach churned. I felt sick and dirty as he touched me, smiling at my discomfort. It was the smile of an evil man.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 07-22-2014 at 06:29 AM.
Old 07-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #4
insearchof33333
Privileged Member

insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)insearchof33333 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her breasts were soft but firm and I liked the way the nipples stood erect. This girl was made for fucking and she was about to be “fucking” a lot. I’d get my money back and then some. Lots of guys I knew would pay to tap this juicy cunt.

I sat back in the seat and looked at her. She looked at me confused, then said. “Can I please put my top back on now?” I laughed hard at that comment and so did my men. I continued laughing as I unzipped my suit pants and pulled out my cock. “Maybe you ARE more stupid than I thought afterall, but it don’t matter, cause it won’t be your mind I will be using.”

I stroked my cock as I looked at her. Her eyes were riveted on me, or I should say my cock. I wasn’t one to brag but many a girl cried out in pain when old Vic shoved in a little too deep or a little too forcefully, but I did enjoy it when my cock tip reached resistance. ‘A little pain, A little pleasure.’ I always say.

“Get your ass over here and kneel before me.” I ordered.

She hesitated.

“One… more… time,” I said slowly emphasizing each word. “Kneel in front of me and squeeze those tits around my cock… NOW!” I commanded.

She slowly went to her knees and grabbing each tit, she enveloped my cock in between. “Like this?” she looked up and asked.

“Yeah baby, just like that. Now move up and down. Slide those tits up and down on my cock. Push ‘em together more tightly….yeah just like that.” She was looking down, watching my cock rise and fall between her tits, mesmerized by the how close it came to her chin and mouth, before sliding down again.

I told her to speed up, letting her do the tit fuck for a few minutes longer, getting my cock rigid as could be.

“NOW..” I said and she jumped and froze…”Put your mouth over the head and suck, and if I feel any teeth you may end up toothless. You got that. I will fucking knock out or pull every fucking tooth out of dat head of yours?”

“Yesss...sss.” was all she could stammer out, as she dutifully opened her mouth and sucked gently, timidly on the head .

“Is that the best you got??? FUCK!... you’re gonna have to do A LOT better than that, if you are gonna make me some money. Here, let me show you how real men like it.”

I once again grabbed her hair, wrapping it around my fist and pushed her head downward in one swift motion, plunging my cock to the back of her throat, meeting resistance and then pushing down even harder, forcing it down her throat.

She was in a panic now, her hands pushing against my legs, her body arching backward, gagging, screaming against my invasion. I laughed and held her there, enjoying her panic, before I finally pulled her mouth off my cock, making a popping sound. She gasped for air, as I calmly talked to her.

“So your pussy boyfriend. Phil, probably let you suck on the cock tip didn’t he? Well, REAL men like a good throat fuck. They like to shove it in hard and deep. A mouth, to many men, is just a cunt turned sideways, but a woman’s throat makes for a deep wet cunt. Women just need to learn to mind their teeth or they might just lose them.“

She knelt there staring a me, saliva sliding down her chin. Her tongue darting out to wet her lips and stop the saliva drip. The sight of her lips, tongue, and saliva, only made me harder.

“Now," I paused. "You ready to try this again?” She shook her head negatively.

I laughed “Oh sure you are…” Still holding her head and hair in tightly in my fist, I forced her head down once again slowly sliding it down on my cock. She did her best to relax and take it, but once it reached the back of her throat, she panicked yet again. I didn’t give a fuck. I pushed down harder, as I shoved my hips upward – penetrating to the full depth of my cock. Only this time, I pulled back before driving deep once more.

She resisted but as some guy once said, “resistance was futile.” Pretty soon, she got the rhythm down, sucking in air on the down strokes. as her saliva slid down my cock and coated my balls.

I saw my man leaning over the back seat to watch the action and then down to her ass. He looked up at me expectantly, and I knew what he wanted. I smiled and nodded. With a big grin back at me, he reached for her skirt, flipped it over her back, pulled her panties aside, and started to finger her. At first she jumped, but I held her firmly and got her back into rhythm. His finger action seemed to be having an effect, as she now took my cock in a more relaxed, accepting fashion, murmuring “Mmmmms…”

Whether those "Mmmmm" sounds were concern or pleasure, I didn’t know, but I also didn’t fucking care. The vibrations from the sounds she made, stimulated my cock and I could feel it start to pulse in her mouth. My man was now actively moving two or three fingers into her from behind and her body was moving both backwards and forwards onto his fingers, as her head simultaneously moved up and down, like a piston on my cock.

“Boss, she is one juicy bitch” he stated matter of factly, continuing to thrust in and plumb her pussy.

Finally, I couldn’t help myself, I thrust upward, forcefully, once, twice, and on the third time, my cock erupted like mount Vesuvius in her throat. Once again she tried to pull off but I held her there and thrust again and again, until I emptied my balls.

My man’s hand kept up a frenzied pummeling of her cunt and finally, her entire body jerked and spasmed. She grabbed my thighs and squeezed hard to steady herself, her nails digging painfully into my thighs. The pain felt good, as I felt her saliva and my own cum slide down my cock. I finally jerked her head off, upward, and back, holding her steady head to look into her face.

She panted like a runner who had just run a race, saliva and cum dripping off her chin. She looked at me with fear, questioning what was going to happen next. I only smiled and said:

“Very…. Very good! Now THAT! was a blow job to remember! And, YOU just worked off the first $100 of your debt. However, you still have a long ways to go to make up that $45K plus interest. Just remember this, as I put you to work for me. Your mouth is worth $1-200 bucks depending how good you suck. Your cunt? It’s worth $300 and your ass? Ahh… your tight ass makes a cool $400 a pop. In one day alone, you can easily clear $2500 if you put your mind to it.”

Her face crinkled in disgust and she stated firmly “No one…NO ONE has ever fucked me in my ass!”

“Huh?” I replied pausing , nodding, giving her comment some thought before replying, “Oh really? Well don’t worry baby, we’re going to fix that real quick.”

I saw a tear form in the corner of her eye. Yeah well, there was going to be a lot more of them before this was over.

Last edited by insearchof33333; 07-22-2014 at 01:54 PM.
insearchof33333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2014, 09:03 PM   #5
Sweetlust
Privileged Member

It took sheer willpower--not that there was much I could actually do—to keep from spitting in Vic’s face. I considered myself fairly tough. I grew up in one of the toughest boroughs in the city. I’d kicked ass and had my own kicked, so I knew who to avoid and who not to piss off. Up until I met Phil, I’d done pretty well in keeping out of trouble. After Phil, it was one hellish situation after another and this was as bad as it got.

Nobody wanted to be on Vic Barbossa’s radar and here I was held prisoner in his car. I had no idea where he was taking me and whether I would live to see the next day. I’d been sexually assaulted, roughed up and scared shitless. My toughness seemed to have vanished for the time being.

I felt my stomach churning with fear. These guys were the real deal and my ass was Vic’s to command. The roiling sensation made me feel as if I was going to vomit at any moment. Little dry heaves racked my body as I trembled from the battering my mouth and cunt had taken from both men.

Vic’s fat cock had spewed its thick cream down my throat as he held my face pressed hard against him while the rhythmic pumping of his hips slowed. That thing kept spurting hot liquid until he slumped back against his seat sighing in satisfaction. I had no choice except to swallow. I gulped down his cum as if my life depended on it. I suppose, my life did depend on it at that moment.

Vic had fucked my mouth hard and without mercy as if I was one of the whores on the street plying their trade. I tried not to panic, knowing full well he could put a bullet in my head if I didn’t do as he ordered.

It was bad enough he’d used me, but then one of his men—his ‘guard dogs’—shoved his thick fingers into my unwilling pussy. Having two men using me at the same time always seemed hot when Phil and I watched the occasional porno, but now it just seemed dirty and humiliating.

I wanted to hide my face in shame when I felt my own body betraying me as it signaled the onslaught of an orgasm.

Ohhh….god…it feels so good! NO! NO! NO! I’m no slut! Don’t cum! Don’t cum for these animals!

Inside, a frantic little voice begged me not to cum. My mind rebelled at the idea of feeling anything but revulsion at their groping hands between my legs, Vic’s hard cock invading my mouth. Yet, my pussy was in heaven.

I came with a strangled moan. Vic kept my head pushed down, his softening cock still in my mouth, as I ground my pussy against the other man’s hand. When I was finally allowed to sit up, I couldn’t look at either of them. The men laughed and made rude comments calling me a hot fuck, a real cumslut and any other degrading name they could think of while I sat there and took it.

Vic spoke in amused tones as he revealed how I could work off Phil’s debt. I couldn’t believe really expected me to fuck for money, like I was some fucking whore trolling the streets for customers. He laughed at the incredulous look on my face when he talked about how much I could make performing anal sex. The disgust showed on my face as I spoke without thinking.

“No one…NO ONE has ever fucked me in my ass!” I leaned away from Vic, though I was still on my knees in the back of the SUV. He gave me a strange look, as if it was unusual for a woman not to have done anal. Well, I was one of the few who had not. One or two boyfriends jokingly tried to get me to do it, but I rebuffed them. Phil always wanted to do it, but I just wasn’t ready. I managed to keep him from popping my anal cherry, too.

“Huh.” Vic seemed to think something over, and then continued. “Oh really? Well don’t worry baby, we’re going to fix that real quick.” He winked at me, a grin splitting his face.

“Oh man…Boss…don’t give her to Tyrone and his boys! Shit…those motherfuckers will loosen her ass up real good!” The driver guffawed.

“Yeah, she’ll need a fucking doctor when they’re done with her!” the one called Rico snorted.

A tear slid down my cheek as his men broke into more laughter. I wearily pulled myself back up on the seat, pressing myself close to the door as much as I could. I didn’t want him to touch me again, not even by accident.

“Hey! Princess…keep that top off. I want to see those melons bouncing around. Lean back…yeah…like that. Now play with ‘em.” He tilted his head as if considering which position he wanted me to take.

“Please…I…I didn’t do anything wrong! Please, can’t you just let me go?” my voice began to tremble. I didn’t want to cry in front of these assholes, but I would if it got my ass out of this sling.

“Look, I let Phil off, and then other dickwads will take advantage of my generosity. So, sorry sweet tits I gotta make an example of you, and if I find that fucking cocksucker boyfriend of yours, I’ll ream his ass with a fucking two by four! Quit that boo hoo shit and start playing with your tits.” He leaned back and crossed one leg over the other watching me.

His men chuckled and made rude noises. I felt my face grow hot. I knew I was probably as red as a tomato with embarrassment. I began to tease my nipples, pinching and twisting them. I pulled on the two thickening nubs. Licking each of my forefingers I traced the dampness around each tip. I heard the approving murmurs of the men as my nipples stood out hard and proud.

“Now rub that clit of yours and get that pussy wet.” Vic was lightly rubbing his crotch. I dreaded to think of what he planned for me. I slid one hand underneath my skirt, my legs spread wide as I toyed with my clit. The bundle of nerves responded to my touch. It should. I masturbated most nights when Phil was too busy scoring a deal, getting high, or just plain missing in action. I had to bring myself off. I did so often and quickly.

“SHIT BOSS, I can smell that fresh baked pussy!” Rico called back to Vic. “When can we have a taste?” he grinned.

“Not today fellas. She’s destined for greater things. First, she’s got to be trained. I got a shitload of clients with some seriously fucked up tastes, but I think our little Princess here will get the job done once she gets the hang of things!” Vic roared with laughter along with the other guys.

Closing my eyes, I worked my pussy, dipping two, and then three fingers inside. I pumped them and pinched and rubbed my clit which was humming with the pleasurable sensations. I kept my eyes closed tight, imagining some made up guy I would rather be with to bring myself off. Then I felt it.

“Mmmm….mmmm….ohhh…oh…oh…oh…!” I began to breathe faster. “Oh…god…ohhh!” I breathed as the climax washed over me. I felt my skin tingle. My hair stood on end when I opened my eyes. Vic sat there, his cock out. It was hard and thick. I shook my head.

“Come here Princess.” He growled an evil look on his face.

“No…no...Please...I already…please!” I begged.

“You have no idea how fucking hot you look begging. Yeah…you are going to make me a lot of money.” A dark look came across his features as he reached for me again; grasping my wrist and yanking me back toward his cock. It was more than my life was worth to resist considering my position in all this. I grudgingly suckled his cock, but kept my feelings to myself.

Sometime later, we arrived at what appeared to be an old warehouse. The SUV pulled into the front. Vic exited the vehicle followed by both his men. They unceremoniously pulled me from the back of the SUV and half dragged me through the security doors as each opened.

I was still naked from the waist up and attempted to keep my arms covering my breasts. It was hard with both men dragging me along.

The place looked deserted, but I found that to be untrue when we made our way down a corridor that led to a large room. There was a bar and a man standing behind it cleaning glasses, and several women just lounging about. They seemed to ignore us until they realized who had entered. The man quickly put down his glasses and pulled out a bottle of what looked like whiskey. The women primped and fluttered about making all sorts of annoying noise.

“Boss, I thought you weren’t due back until tomorrow night.” The bartender chuckled nervously. The women crowded around Vic and his men and me.

“Yeah Vic, why you ain’t tell us you was comin’ in tonight. We could’ve had a real party waitin’ for ya!” a tall, slender young black woman smiled broadly, sidling up to him. She wore a short black halter dress that clung to her body like a second skin revealing everything. Her long hair was pulled into a braid down her back.

“Vic! Baby, where’ve you been? You said you were taking me to New York soon as you got back!” another woman with fake nails and long blonde hair grasped his arm. He snatched it away.

“Back off bitch!” he barked and the women stopped in their tracks. The bartender produced a drink as Vic strode to the bar. His men still had me in tow. The women noticed me, the topless woman at that moment.

“Who da fuck is she!” the black woman growled.

“She your new girl, Vic?” the blonde whined, twirling a lock of hair around her finger. She pouted—a cute look on a fresh faced innocent girl. On her, it was affected and nasty.

“Well…well…Vic…did you bring us a new toy, or is she off limits?” the third woman who had been silent and watchful, now spoke. She was a redhead. She walked boldly over to the bar and stared me up and down.

“Keep your hands off the goods Deena. If I find that you’ve been fucking around with her, I’ll sew your cunt up and let customers use you as an ass slut. Vic ran his business with an iron fist. He was a cold-hearted bastard with an acute ability to read people. If anyone fucked with his shit, they were dead. Everyone in the city knew that, including me.

It was almost comical to see the women looking like the ‘brides of Dracula’ as they backed away from me. I almost expected them to hiss and scurry back into the shadows. I nearly grinned until the gravity of my situation hit me again.

Vic owned me—lock, stock and barrel. There was no getting around it. I could not afford to let my guard down and judging by the women’s various features, I was not a welcome addition.

“You! Take this bitch in the back. Get her cleaned up. I want the works and a hot outfit. Don’t be fucking stupid. You do anything to her and I promise, your drunken, crackhead daddy won’t even want your ass when I’m done with you!” he ordered, shoving me at the women. The black girl got to me first.

“I’ll take care of her, baby. C’mon hon, let Honey take care of you. Those other two sluts ain’t worth shit when it comes to stylin’ a bitch. Don’t give me that look, you cows…you know it’s true.” She took me by the hand and led me to the back as the other women looked on with varying degrees of animosity.

I could hear Vic ordering everyone to get to work. He sat down to have his drink, raising his glass to me.

“Here’s to you, baby. Welcome to Vic’s world!” he chuckled as he downed the shot of whiskey.

The girl leading me away chattered away as my life flashed before my eyes. Images of men fucking me in every way possible made my knees turn to jelly and not in a good way.

Last edited by Sweetlust; 08-12-2014 at 09:35 PM.

Tags
abduction, forced prostitution, rape blackmail, violence